even if they are only 50km from africa they are white

Attached: 23.jpg (1663x2402, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
quora.com/Were-the-Ancient-Greeks-pale-skinned-with-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why dont jew ask them?

I think concerning yourself this much with the opinions of a bunch of randos on the web isn't a healthy attitude.

>

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>white

Ayyyy, I need to stop you right there Mario.

>what do you think of sicilians
Their women give great blow jobs

i know your is just bant
but anyway
the director is half sicilian
the actor is scotish

as a half sicilian half lombard i disagree
sicilians are white

*an

yes its bant. moors aren't niggers but arabs

>brown eyes
>white
When will brownlets learn?

sicilians have about 25% of light eyes

why you care if you are white or not Luigi?
it's better to be the top ethnicity of black people than to be the bottom ethnicity of white people
join us cannavaro , join us

Exactly same percentage as kikesrael.
Coincidence?

there are no top whites only different whites
israeliti have polish blood

Sicilians come from albania originally

>25%
25% isn't even the percentage of the north of north italy
sicily have less than 5% light eyes

>there are no top whites
yes there are , and you are at the bottom , the subhumans of white people

Ahhh. Gypsies. Hanz preheat the oven.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE SEA WORKS

you don't know a shit about my country
what do you mean?

Attached: 1530986223893.png (2356x1600, 2.59M)

I think she looks fine, my dreakgirl is Alizee.

Attached: Alizee_Jacotey3.jpg (1024x1413, 205K)

I'm Sicilian and Dad took a DNA test. Like 15% Middle Eastern, 5% African, 80% Italian. I have blue eyes but that could be from my Mom's European side.

Sicilians are all over the place genetically thanks to the various different groups that ruled over them (Rome, Greece, North Africa, Normandy, etc...).
You can get Sicilians look like people from Montbeliard and you can get Sicilians that look like they are from Marrakesh.
It's quite a range. They're still whiter on average than Southern Spaniards, however.

who cares... id fuck her

>I have blue eyes
post it , Pedro Hernandez

I'm absolutely not posting one of the most identifiable physical traits on Jow Forums. Almost as bad as posting a thumbprint.

Attached: 11001011001.gif (498x278, 1.28M)

>there are no top whites
While I agree that there is no singular "top white" there are certainly whites who are not part of the discussion. For instance, Anglos. Their women are almost unanimously hideous, and they grow up to look like witches

no

Attached: eu_replacement_img.gif (800x800, 63K)

>dat Arab admixture
Cute, but no.

Mutt here. My mom is from silly city and my dad is Pa Dutch. I have greasy black hair, hazel eyes, and very pale skin which tans quickly to an olive if I am in the sun for too long.

I dont know if thats considered white, but all the nigger I work with always comment on how white I am when i tell them i am going to rope their asses when the race war starts.

Very pretty, would wife.

I think they are family

Still a nigger.

Dumbass Nords think they are hot shit

Attached: 1545526697883.jpg (2518x1024, 1.71M)

based

The hilarious thing about this scene is that both actors have Scottish ancestry. Walkens mother was an immigrant from Scotland and his father an immigrant from Germany.

>Brown eyes
Time for an appointment at the opticians, she has light eyes.

Attached: 1536318933599.png (960x960, 331K)

You know, it's funny. Sicilians live at roughly 30 degrees north. They're pretty fucking white, especially when they haven't been roasting themselves in the sun all summer. They're white, at least the ones who aren't mixed with outside DNA. Go down to an equal point in Africa, specifically South Africa to find 30 degrees south. This area of the planet gets the same level of sun exposure as the sicilians, however the people who are native to this part of the planet are still pitch black negros.

We are all told in school that there is no major different between the races, that racial differences are purely superficial, and thing distinguishing blacks and whites is the amount of sunlight hitting them for thousands and thousands of years. You find some Africans who have been hit with an equal amount of sunlight to Europeans however and they still look like night and day. The people of that continent genetically speaking are essentially a separate species, though genetically similar and compatible to whites, asians, and others, they are not the same, and the difference isn't just skin deep or nonsense caused by the sun.

Any pics of her vagina of asshole?

this is a girl from palermo

Attached: venezianigiuliamaenza061016ok_656_ori_crop_MASTER__0x0.jpg (656x492, 32K)

I'd buy her a Tizer, if it's still available in this area.

is that an lombard rape baby?

>that pic
Unironically true.

stop cherrypicking
Mooressandro

i'm not

Attached: img_4186.jpg (3857x2685, 1.73M)

Could be worse for the Norsefags though, could be Russia where literal peasants that could be bought and sold by nobles were still common into the 20th century.

They don't exist in Sicily.

ooh!

Hmmm if i had to pick then front row, furthest right.

>Muh colors
Here's another illiterate idiot falling for the older than him shitler propaganda

w-what?

Attached: 1536819061467.gif (800x800, 265K)

They are ok to breed with in my book

She must be a descendant from a German rape baby, or US GI. Most natural Sicilians I have met look like they are descended from Dune Coons.

I love Italia.
For the Lambo and Ferrari ofc.

Attached: 2017-lamborghini-aventador-s-0.jpg (960x520, 81K)

>Amerishart
Checks out, way too poor and debt ridden to travel

You guys aren't that different from us, pretty much looks like my uni and I live in northern Argentina the least white part of Argentina

Didn't they teach your country's history there?

I will accept you Sicily bro. We can be friends, you will always be white enough for me.

Attached: 1501980707576.png (792x792, 830K)

normans were mixed and not pure germans

Looks Nigerian to me

Looks white to me

Attached: 1522030373224.jpg (942x459, 74K)

I’d call them white.

Turks on the other hand...

But they are white.

Attached: kekdubs.jpg (824x544, 91K)

Yeah but northern Argentina isn't Buenos Aires most italians immigrants didn't settle in the north, other parts of Argentina must be so much whiter if the fucking north has managed to have sicilian levels of whiteness

Attached: FaceApp_1518028518538.jpg (1028x1128, 490K)

Would.

Thats northern Italy. Alfa romeo is southern. If the name ends in I, its typically northern. If it ends in O its southern.

They are
And compared to spics and native americans every single European would be whiter

Why are you so retarded?

hottest girl in hs was sicilian girl blonde

most beautiful race on earth.

I see what we did there.good.

>t. Antonio Soprano

sicilians often look whiter than southern italians despite having less MENA admixture

Attached: 1532661144524.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Perhaps the only Italians that I am seriously ok with. Northern variety and slav mix didn't work out too well. I like fish.

We are Luigi, thanks to you

Attached: 1529618400176.jpg (788x701, 226K)

Didn't you get a lot of Ukrainian and German settlers in the 19th century too?

I spent a week in Sicily in 2005. They are very attractive people. I still remember one of the girls at a pizzeria serving us, one of the most attractive women I've seen in my life

Yup, those too
The ones with my surname who went there look like albinos
It's basically a colony

Finally an American who travels

Sicilians are great
I lived in rome when i (white upper class american student) was 20 and sicilians were some if the only people that would hang out with us.
Other italians were too busy pretending to be white snobs
If ya know what I mean
Only old people that remembered wwii and sicilians were friendly

'White' is a social construct, it's not a sensible conception of a race. I don't have a problem with Sicilians and if I fell in love with a fair Sicilian woman I wouldn't feel bad about mixing with her but I don't see them as kin the same way I see other Northern Europeans.

Attached: 1550770715533.jpg (1280x960, 201K)

Yes user, that's absolutely because of wwii, everyone loves you because of it
Oh wait, we're being serious? You just met Italians, usually they are friendly people regardless of what you are if you are a nice respectful perso

(then obviously people form Milan, and Venetians are just toxic idiots ridden by thousands of inferiority complexes)

I really liked the sense of community. How in the evening everybody would go for a walk and say hello to their neighbors. You don't see that in the US. Hanging out and watching the people in the evening was great.

stop believing kike hollywood. the moors were not niggers, they were berbers.

Attached: 1532197956683.jpg (248x421, 26K)

Sicilian-Amerimutt here. Parents came from Sicily.

Half of my family look like fucking Arabs, thankfully I look like a British person with a North-Atlantid phenotope. My sister can grow a thick mustache but I can't grow a beard. Am I white?

She's pretty hot, even if she is a mafia doll.

the only white people with black hair are Gaelic

Did you stay in a small town?

You aren't white since you can't understand basic biology and anthropology

haha the memeflaggot isn’t a man

This.

No matter how pale or European-looking all roaches starting at Bourgundy-Alps are one drop rule nigger subhuman ape spawns

South of Bourgundy-Alps-Zagreb-Kiev line = raperoach

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture
Worry not Northern shitalians are not really different either. Pic related

Attached: F9ECB873-9F48-4BE1-A2FF-B93456B65B8D.jpg (1080x1080, 222K)

What cities similar to Sicily in Europe?

*11% white
if you have brown eyes you're not white

also, fuck modern Meds;
quora.com/Were-the-Ancient-Greeks-pale-skinned-with-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes

Attached: WHITE BEAUTY (12).jpg (556x604, 95K)

I'm Gaelic and would wife girl in OP

what country has the highest iq of nations that are majority white?
...u buy that jew hollywood propaganda?
there were never any niggers in Italian lore or lineage. it's jew bs.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08 Italy the Most Intelligent Nation of the West(1).png (628x166, 37K)

Because Italy is protected by the fact that Africa hasn't invented the boat yet

Aye tone