YANG OR TRUMP: Jow Forums decides

old thread: Will this be the greatest civil war in Jow Forums history?

Which of these two is actually the more accelerationist candidate at this point? I unironically don't know anymore.

VOTE YOUR ALLEGIANCE
strawpoll.me/17568423/
strawpoll.me/17568423/
strawpoll.me/17568423/

Attached: file.png (1134x546, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/the-media-is-lying-about-construction-at-sohae-launch-facility/
youtu.be/6Is7tdnnbYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only liberal hobos vote to steal from hard working people.

>i will spam and that will change Jow Forums opinion
yeah, it doesn't work that way

Attached: 1546650948982.jpg (399x351, 117K)

Good goy

Attached: 1552072618427.jpg (720x847, 63K)

Attached: 1552080078612.jpg (563x210, 23K)

Everyone is liberal than. Comes down to if you want your money to go to Israel or to your country which, for now, also includes nogs and spics.

People will only fight if there is no money. UBI will make people dependent and when all the money dries up they will have no other option. Yang is the accelerationist but too much in fact, so he will never be allowed to go past the primaries

Tulsi

Attached: Tulsi.png (638x1518, 597K)

Last poll BTFO Traitor Daddy's Money Fag Don.

This will be the same.

Attached: 1552011101836.jpg (1045x628, 164K)

Another shill thread.
>0.3¥ Yuan has been deposited into your bank account.

Fuck this chinese spy trying to use jewish tricks to subvert our nation from within.
In the last 10 years 90% of all corporate espionage done in the United States was done by an ethnically chinese person.
The chinese are stealing our technology to reproduce it and undercut us in the global market.
They are putting billions into hollywood and our university system to attack us with propaganda.
They have been studying the jews and this chinese spy is their enactment of it. They are trying to subvert our nation to implement policy that would destroy us.
Anyone who supports this chinese subversive is either a blind brain dead NPC or a chinese bot.

Attached: 1547607833782.jpg (683x1024, 535K)

drumpfkin on suicide watch, lol

>Question: 100.000 factory worker will be replaced by bots what are you doing about it
>tulsi: whats a bot?
>warren: let wallstreet pay it!
>bernie: 100 zillion % tax on the wealthy 1%
>yang: how about 5$ on a 50$ purchase from amazon?
lets go with the sane one

Attached: 1551983701101m.jpg (846x1024, 113K)

WHO THE FUCK IS YANG

>Trump sells out to israel
>yang sells out to china
Is Jeb bush still an option?

Attached: Ron Perlman 2020.jpg (615x405, 53K)

>muh accelerationism
Die kike shill.

Yang

Attached: 1543738116088.jpg (400x388, 33K)

Zyklon Yang is the single candidate who will take billions of dollars away from Jews and Israel and put them into the hands of Americans who can then use it to prepare for the inevitable collapse of society once gun control or demographics reaches a critical point.

Electoralism is dead. There should never be another election.

Post flag, kike

Attached: 1552079391414.png (1000x1000, 183K)

Very possibly the next POTUS.

>Trump is struggling this much to hold 50% of the vote against a literal who, on Jow Forums of all places, his largest bastion of support

Bros????

Attached: 1456835339871.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Tulsi sounds 100% based

a similar poll was run last week and trump had 75%. what happened?

This is like the 4th or 5th strawpoll i have seen
Why would pol support a democrat china man?

Attached: 1526446872972.jpg (3210x2424, 1.05M)

>Antigun commie
>Next POTUS

Chinamen ought to be cleansed from the face of the Earth

SEETHING

Attached: 24017237-AE36-48F8-90E8-DFF1B2982C13.png (1280x1122, 157K)

YANG GANG
YANG GANG
YANG GANG

Attached: Cupace20190308142950.png (1080x1107, 763K)

Attached: 1552079075116.png (1228x1496, 1.05M)

If you fall for Yang you deserve what comes.

Attached: 1551978781283.png (625x579, 134K)

He's already addressed the the inflation claims, lurk harder faggot YANG GANG

Accelerationism is the only choice, I want to see this shithole planet burn down asap

Attached: 1550376950618.gif (1500x1000, 187K)

Based pic

Theyll just kill yang and deep fake his face like they did to Trump.

i think anyone here can agree about this: niggers < jews < mentally challanged people < gooks.
and therefore : obama < trump < bush < yang.
turns out yang happens to be the best president in the last 20 years.

Whatever you say, Ireland

disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/the-media-is-lying-about-construction-at-sohae-launch-facility/

Who cares about this when the MSM and CIA have just been caught spreading FAKE NEWS about the Sohae launch facility? This is a big deal and needs to be talked about.

Attached: 1551999443358.jpg (472x431, 48K)

Being sympathetic to Jews isn't the same as kissing their feet like Trump does. He's already shot down the possibility of reparations to blacks on a huge black radio show. YANG GANG

Accelerationism is what kikes like you have been doing from the start. Fuck off

This is exactly what a Jew would say.

That's some shitty spin

>X did a bad thing
>That's why it's OK when Y does it

Kill yourself, you're why things are the way they are

Spread this so we can end this shitty meme.

YangWave activated

youtu.be/6Is7tdnnbYI

Can we meme Tulsi into giving us Gabbibux?

The only people who like yang are neets because he will give them more neetbucks

Oh no the obligatory acknowledgment. Let me know when he sends more than 38 billion to Israel and halts the exit from the middle east.

america is a joke to the world

Attached: ds.jpg (625x614, 188K)

Nice try shill, your divide and conquer didn't work here

#apply yourself
#work harder
#see me after class

Attached: 1551394851956.png (500x560, 11K)

oh god. filthy gook

Attached: yang 4chan.jpg (919x737, 248K)

We're going back to Ron Paul era best pol before t_d came and stayed making it no fun

Just start spreading his take on guns. No reason any true American should vote for a Chinaman.
>Trump took bumpfire stocks, so it's OK to put tax incentives to register firearms. Everyone can own the files for 3D printing unreliable AR lowers, so it doesn't matter that hundreds of small firearms manufacturers, an organic industry made out of the need to cater to your NATURAL BORN RIGHTS, will be aversely affected by this.
>It's all just shilling goy. Don't listen to the shills. It's why his site still has worse than Feinstein tier policies.

That's not taking his 1st amendment rights policies into consideration too. The fact his line of thought allowed for this in the first place proves he's no different from all other lefty scum. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Attached: IMG_7629.jpg (640x536, 72K)

No, what I'm saying is; I want the kikes to inherit a nuclear wasteland. I want us to get into a nuclear war, if we can't win neither can kikes

Right after he adds 2 trillion to the federal budget and gives citizenship to 30 million illegals.

You're all dumb faggots. No one is going to go full JQ and get elected. The biggest ones sticking it to the Jew are a liberal Asian and and a Somali Muslim. Pol is cucked

>Fighting anti semitism is the adjacent position to the jq
K

>Pol
Don't reply to me you disgusting discord shill filth

rated.

>die for israel
>get comfy $1000 a month for playing vidyas

hmm tough choice here bucko

You can't make any point if you seem anti Semitic or apparently anti Israel now. You have to wiggle your way in first or you get shut out, but sure go full 1488 and see how far that gets you in this society.

>Pol
The mark of a retard

What's discord

Attached: 52EE7E31-9A29-4B4A-9834-EEECA0BF5B9C.jpg (680x794, 108K)

Make Yang and Trump compete for control of the killer ai drone swarms and missile defense, then open source the AI onto the blockchain? Maximum accelerationism..

Attached: opus2.png (420x425, 377K)

It's called neutral. Try it, nigger cuck.

Checked. They still can't get it right. Kek

Ill vote for Yang if he gets rid of UBI. I like the rest of hos platform. He likes abortion, banning all guns and no borders. I want all those things but not 1000 dollars a month.

He said he's not for antisemitism but also not for aid to Israel. It's iron fist in a velvet glove shit.

Attached: AF6B5F02-DDDA-454B-BA41-58C3AA5902E3.jpg (563x210, 35K)

they're spamming these pols in yang general and discords, it inflates them

OG in a pink hat ...how could anyone want to be involved in this cringe

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-000318.jpg (1080x2160, 657K)

Congress controls the purse

When will they learn that the 'ole double down doesn't work?

Attached: 1524791603132.png (827x678, 320K)

Guess you should start shilling the Somali Muslim that actually names the Jew instead calling her a brother fucker. Seems all the republicans are dead set of sucking Israel's cock but they're the based ones right?

SHILL THREAD

Trump: Center left magapedes and civnat cucks and worse, literal Jews
Yang: Based memesters and high IQ individuals.

Holy shit have we reached a point where the general consensus is that nu pol ISNT a bunch of faggots?

They won't because the only people they fool with all the shilling is themselves.
>OMG IT'S WORKING
>we're making a difference
And then the get bored and Jow Forums is back to normal in a week.

Unironically /YangGang/ now

Calling people shills isn't an argument, if anything, it's tacit admission that you have no argument and are just reacting emotionally to people abandoning Trump because of his faggotry.

i fucking hope so, those were the days

Do you think its working, really? Honestly? You have to know you're only pissing into the ocean. You're arguing to an audience of zero. No one cares what you say.

1000 $ and muH bLumPFensTEIN isn't an argument either

I am, and you're replying faggot

But, we liked Ron Paul’s ideas. Yang’s ideas are awful. These threads are garbage. Joe Biden is announcing his run tomorrow, he’s going to be nominated.

true story- i made this image in 2017 to make trump supporters think they are being targeted and therefore become even more hardcore.

Actually this was a slightly earlier draft- my final draft corrected a couple of punctuation errors and made the Trump picture a bit bigger.

I'm glad that it is still trolling years later.

OP is asking the wrong questions.

Attached: that's one cool cat.jpg (800x697, 302K)

I'm not a shill.
I don't like Trump anymore because he's Zog's buttpuppet and he lied to us about building a wall.
He also lied about tax reform and getting rid of Obamacare.
He sucks...dude basically threatened to destroy me and all other truth seeking individuals who see Jewish power.

Wouldn't 1000 a month bill have to be passed through congress? Even with 3/4 Dem majority it wouldn't pass. Everything else he's for is default liberal shit.

>even in a retarded shillpoll thread you can't manage to astroturf a yang win

Sad!

Im talking about the boards attitude, not the politics. Most of you are brainlets anyway and Trump has been a failure so who gives a shit what the majority of pollacks think.

Attached: C0BFBE83-CCCD-44D6-90EF-DE7E5763CC6D.gif (129x150, 8K)

>I'm not a shill.
WRONG
>I don't like Trump anymore
TRUE, you never like him
>because he's Zog's buttpuppet
TRUE. Trump is surrounded by ZOG in Washington. The government is full of ZOG buttpuppets and one election can't change that.
>and he lied to us about building a wall.
WRONG
>He also lied about tax reform
WRONG
>and getting rid of Obamacare.
WRONG
>He sucks...
WRONG
>dude basically threatened to destroy me
TRUE, because you're a tranny

pumped up kicks instrumental?

>pollacks
Can you please just stop pretending? You have no idea what this board was like pre-2016 because you were never there.

Pollacks are Jow Forums. The majority of Jow Forums doesn’t want weird chink memes and neetbux. We have chink hate threads for a reason. This is not whatever twitter /s4s/ shithole you come from. You need to go back.

Digits confirm, glow in the dark CIA boomers running scripts to create false support for kikes.

checked, confirmed

Attached: 1552066086727.jpg (640x423, 112K)

>Accelerationism
Fuck this stupid meme for brainlets. It's just a repacked blackpill cloaked in false hope
Can't believe newfags fall for such an old Jewish trick

Oh wow the you werent there retort, absolutely last stand because there's no way i can prove it. You also hold 5is weird belief that i give a shit if you believe me or not. I'm not here for that, I'm here for YANG GANG

>Open borders
>Immigrants don't need to learn English
>All illegals should be put on fast track to citizenship
Yeah fuck off

You try to speak for pol yet those HWNDU cameras proved most of you willing to show yourselves are mutts and browns yourself. Stop taking the board so seriously nigger.