CAPTAIN MARVEL — WE DID IT EDITION

*BREATHES IN*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 5353455545454545454545555.png (726x350, 198K)

T. incel

>woah we did it reddit we got this capeshit movie down to 34 :O

>WE DID IT
we did nothing, buzzfeed. fuck your excuses and fuck your faggot retard movie

If you're still watching these superhero movies as an adult, you should KYS.

>we
Actually you shills are so desperate to blame trolls and coordinated efforts because you made a shitty movie and people hate it. I can't wait to watch all these media companies and news companies to get broken up. Mueller has 80K+ indictments and the zionist system is crashing down. I can't fucking wait.

fat girl

This.

Attached: Screenshot_20190306_060637.jpg (1440x1246, 74K)

>as an adult

>implying there are adults on Jow Forums

t. triggered tranny

All the reviews are pretty much copy pasted saying it's good by a bunch of poos

Thank you normies, very cool!

YES! Our concentrated downvoting campaign worked! That one we organized all together in threads to downvote a movie and hurt it because we disagree with it!
Damn Jow Forums you guys really do run the world! Fucking BASED!

hello fellow Disney employee

Attached: anon568784634676.png (807x141, 12K)

Wasted quads. But Battle Girl Alita is Jow Forums approved, right?

Attached: E8587715-9ED9-4472-A064-339A5AC33DB7.png (750x640, 413K)

Quads don't lie

low t fat roastie

Hello! Can you believe we get to eat at Disneyworld for free? Fucking best job I've ever had!!!1

The Russians have struck again!

Except it was the normalfags that hated it

oh look im a retarded faggot crying about women superheroes

ITT: Butthurt Discord Trannies

/co/ is getting invaded by them now

>we did it

It was doomed to fail from the start. The majority of comic book fags aren’t putting up with feminist pandering and a bitchy actress who overtly despises white men.

Attached: A1B7AAE7-9FEB-44AE-85F6-21879D3BC72A.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

They are everywhere

Reminder to see Alita instead of this anti-white Jew garbage

Attached: alitasnacc.png (1406x1398, 1.44M)

Watched-or tried to watch--CM. Without a doubt, it is one of the WORST Marvel movies made.
Bad screen play, pathetic directing, the actors flop around like a fish out of water and the whole mess is a POS.
No wonder RT cut off comments on this POS, b/c it's HORRIBLE.

Calling everyone incels isn't going to make your shitty feminist movie a success.

34% and droping!!!!!!!!!

People dont watching shit that isnt fun. Also capeshit has long sailed, incredibly formulaic origin stories such as this is boring people out. In recent past only Wonderwoman and Spiderman Homecoming stands out for doing something differently.

>thinks jews aren't also profitting on alita
You poor child

smells like rotting toenails in here.

Attached: 31343.jpg (700x700, 38K)

Disney shills or maybe roasties being roasroasties really trying to get this to flop

They'll just disable and hide user voting and review comments, like Netflix did

>Somebody who hates the movie it must be an inkel

This.

Schizoid burger posts again

People should stop using Rotten Tomatoes. Its been Hollyjoo dog for long now

>We
We had nothing to do with it. Disney hired a stupid bitch who opened her mouth instead of smiling for the camera. They produced a mediocre film that people don't like.
>We
are not responsible for any of that.

Attached: 12795571_126113721114590_7663127746177031389_n.jpg (474x600, 40K)

This tbqh
But they will still blame us

Why wear open toe shoes omg

Attached: 1432506469719.gif (300x169, 997K)

the fact that you care about this movie one way or another means that they win

>assuming people were tanking the ratings, instead of the movie actually being that shitty.

Even the "Certified Fresh" score that the movie companies pay for puts it at 81%.

It must be Elektra levels of bad.

Attached: elektra.jpg (960x1440, 216K)

Alita was pretty good, not great, but a step in the right direction in terms of live action adaptations of Japanese media.

CM is w/o a doubt, one of the worst movies ever made.
The producers thought they could ride the coattails of previous Marvel hits, but it didn't work.
DON'T SPEND YOU $$ ON THIS POS.

Attached: 1549668491094.png (724x556, 447K)

I was actually going to see Alita sometime next week. I thought I saw a tweet from that star saying "white men are irrelevant" or something though...
Is Alita: Battle Angel no better than Captain Marvel? My uncle wanted to see the latter but I suggested the prior

>But Battle Girl Alita is Jow Forums approved, right?
certainly.

She opened her mouth somewhere else too user.

Attached: 1551929887477.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

Ermm they deleted 50k reviews to get it up to 34%

>Not watching the favourite
plebs like you ruined /tv/

this, obviously
see

This steaming pile of shit didn't need any help being a steaming pile of shit.

based berg

Alita is good and doesn't push kike narratives. White girl burns the coal and pays the toll trying to get back to floating city. Portrayed as a selfish traitor who gets what she deserves.

Alita is classically feminine and vulnerable but also a space Nazi soldier with a murdermachine android body that lets her fuck shit up. She falls in love with the white kid and her goal is to kill the immortal kike oppressing everyone from his floating city.

Shills, SJW, NPCs always run the narrative that their sacred film is being review bombed by defilers like white men or critical of the franchise to hide the fact that the movie is a dead on arrival.

The movie is boring, bland and uninteresting. No developments or changes in Captain Marvel storywise and skipping this won't change anything right?

It's just a fanservice film catered to SJWs, female incels, basedcucks and jews. No wonder the American entertainment is Jewing on the woke narrative all the fucking time.

You did it maybe.

Can I get a quick rundown on this movie?

That sounds badass AF! Can't wait to see it now
Thanks user, have a Norkie waifu

Attached: dpkr uniformed lady.jpg (640x960, 62K)

Word is their already recasting someone else as Captain Marvel for the Avengers. Brie "Foot Cheese" Larsons is not coming back.

>WE DID IT EDITION
That's not some sort of organised thing, the movie is just boring.

respectful and entertaining adaptation of a cyberpunk manga

the people of Jow Forums confuse me. Almost as if they are openly contradictory.

>Jow Forums hates Marvel
>"OMG Why is marvel ruining shit by using replacement theory!?"
>Someone tells Jow Forums that Captain Marvel (one of the biggest mainstream SJW Marvel movies) tanked.
>"OMG kill yourself manchild! You incel! LOL, nobody likes comics or superhero movies!"

I know that Jow Forums is not a collective hivemind, but it's looking that way every day.

Attached: 2vh1x4.jpg (500x500, 46K)

because you never know when those things are going to become sentient and jump like a Facehugger.

Attached: 025350.jpg (2899x3000, 830K)

Last superhero movie I saw voluntarily was Iron Man 2.
I watched Wonder Woman at thanksgiving because I was with family.

>we did it /v/ i mean Jow Forums!!! captainmarveltanic!!
>movie will still make $120 million over the weekend and gross at least $650m worldwide

you did, uh, it!! you made a number go down. unfortunately not one that matters.

PS I enjoyed it

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: cunt.jpg (1126x850, 368K)

She said she did not want Whites to go to her film, I guess Niggers don't like her shitty movie, go figure.

Jow Forums can hold contradictory opinions because Jow Forums isn't one fucking person you absolute fucking double nigger kike faggot!

FUCK YOU RETARDED MOTHER FUCKER!

>movie will break even
Yeah this isn't a good result for a female led Marvel film.

White men*

no the budget with marketing is like $240m so actually the movie will make hundreds of millions of dollars

but hey, you made the user score go down

True, but for most this is a couple event. (Guy Pays) Not smart to piss off people who can afford to buy your product.

Was the White Men supposed to wait outside? How was that going to work?

Captain Marvel just lost -1 of her hitpoints on the Tomato meter.
OH NONO NON NO
*BREATHES IN*
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: 2343434344434444.png (718x322, 164K)

>captain menstrual
fuck off nigger. go freebleed elsewhere.

Attached: free-bleeding-1-435.jpg (435x580, 79K)

Attached: 1520527081094.jpg (500x488, 45K)

>delete 60,000 reviews
>score only goes up 4 points

top kek

Attached: Image 2019-03-08 at 8.41.14 AM.png (787x735, 317K)

>81%
>Certified fresh

How the fuck

look at all these angry comments, and suddenly no mention of the fact that no other movies are airing. really activates the almonds. so many insults, none of the content from preceding threads, and pol isn't talking about how captain marvel is supposed to be a black woman

>disney jews couldn't even pay off enough critics for a 90%+ rating

Attached: alitasmile.gif (405x405, 3.47M)

If you are over the age of 18 and get hyped up or excited about superhero movies than you are either

a) retarded
b) nigger

they must be scared of ppl seeing pics like this before deciding to pay to see this movie

Attached: 3556610.jpg (600x945, 155K)

This
Underrated Post
user, Good Spot

The Role should be a Nigger for reparations.

>and pol isn't talking about how captain marvel is supposed to be a black woman

captain marvel has been like ten people.

COPE

>WE DID IT
Sooo we can withdraw our Russian bots now?

this white washing is like the holocaust all over again

Attached: Avengers Annual 13.jpg (785x1217, 1.32M)

>pic

Attached: CRINGE.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Naw Russia bro. We need the score to hit rock bottom.
Maximum salt needs to be achieved

oh thanks for the you, i expected this reply
i know the weeb fanbase would say this too. she later used the codenames Photon, Pulsar, and beginning in 2013, Spectrum.
the original captain is a male who dies of cancer in the story, is succeeded by monica, but does any of this merit replacing her with a white woman in marvel's eyes, particularly in a racially sensitive social environment where they are telling fans to fixate on the fact that they have POC heros?? they could have just as easily made a movie about the first captain who dies, or even summarize the life of monica as captain marvel, who checks all the boxes in her comics for what marvel wants in an inclusive film, instead we got a white girl punching babies as the only film to air this weekend
>black captain marvel even fights patriarchy

somebody pls tell reddit

Attached: 5ab7ea46cc89caf8bf012398ffe39e21.jpg (540x783, 93K)

same with blade runner and taxi driver

looks like the alien bitch from jewjew star trek

i dont understand? can that not be fixd with decent hygiene?

>taxi driver
y tho?

It isn't social justice meme shit, so yeah, it's fine.

Taxi Driver? That movie was amazing.