The biggest history larping

who do you think built them?
what is so divine about them that every race and their mother (mother race?) is claiming ownership over these things?
personally, I think al-khazneh looks way cooler, and it was literally built by nomads!
makes you think, huh?

Attached: jpeg.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=WaLRMq8sgYM
youtube.com/user/thc682132/videos
humansarefree.com/2014/09/the-300000-year-old-nanotechnology.html
mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/09/mysterious-ancient-artifacts-that-shouldnt-exist/
messagetoeagle.com/11-extraordinary-out-of-place-artifacts/
youtu.be/dBjOhKfBYXA?t=2229
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are still trying to hide the piezoelectric circuitry inside of the pyramids.
Rebel forces who promise unfettered access to the pyramids would have the support of very powerful and studied interests.

humans did, our past is far richer than what we were tricked to believe.
you know that saying "history is written by the victor"? well what if that victor decided hide and change all history even the shit they had no part of, that's what we're dealing with

Visited Egypt once, really beautiful shame the pyramids are so close to the city tho

my point is that they are "conspiracy theorized" because they are old and big. and I'm egyptian myself but that literally is all there is about them.
you can't take a single look at the red pyramid and then say, with any degree of seriousness, that the great pyramid is not a product of trial and error methods in which the error is erected no more than few miles to the south.

I don't disagree with you, I'd like to prove you right. Some cryptokike would stop me if I attempted to gather evidence to support your case.

all those hieroglyphs and none of them depict the construction or management of the giant pyramids.

Attached: pepe-glasses.jpg (618x530, 41K)

nothing to compare to al-khazaneh I'm sure; now that is beautiful. maybe before the casing stones fell off they were really pretty, but now I think it's more about the history than the aesthetics.

whites commanded the arabs and niggers to build them. they were likely designed in the shape they are for religious reasons.

>who do you think built them?

in my opinion

either: ancestral north africans (the ones who looked like mediterraneans) or ancestral north africans under the command of aliens (the beings who were deified as pagan gods later one)

like I said, take into consideration the red pyramid and the bent pyramid (the latter is very obvious architectural fail, and therefore is "conspiracy-theory-free"), you won't find any hieroglyphs about them; they are older though!

This

>my point is that they are "conspiracy theorized" because they are old and big. and I'm egyptian myself but that literally is all there is about them.
>you can't take a single look at the red pyramid and then say, with any degree of seriousness, that the great pyramid is not a product of trial and error methods in which the error is erected no more than few miles to the south.

What if some of them were built by the sons of Seth before the flood?

What if poor/lesser imitations came after?

What about the coating the savages took off the great pyramid?

>personally, I think al-khazneh looks way cooler, and it was literally built by nomads!
We don't know who built those and the pyramids are way cooler.

Obviously giants built them with the help of negro and asian peoplee since they also made statues and artwork.

we all know it was aliens who stacked minecraft blocks this high, but the question is why

There weren't casing stones according to my research. That's just a meme.

there is no Arabs in the equation in any given account!
If you're referring to the ancient Egyptians as Arabs, you may as well call the "whites" Indean tribes.

Most of their art is gone. Egypt was at its height a very long time ago.

Only retards believe that ancient humans were not capable to put rocks on top of each other.

Aether flows through solid matter more easily than empty space, aether tends to flow away from the earth, tapering the earth off to a point with a single mineral, correct geometry (phi) and a resonator that is of a multiple of the wavelength of the whole made out of layers of metal and organic material. It would have been possible to generate some absurd voltages with the great pyramids before the Muslims rekt them by putting boxes in the right chambers and grounding it all properly.

>There weren't casing stones according to my research

Attached: 1280px-Snefru's_Bent_Pyramid_in_Dahshur.jpg (1280x960, 220K)

That's a completely different pyramid by(unless I'm mistaken) every metric.

Humans built the pyramids, sometime during the ice age before the cataclysms that ended the ice age. Humans just like us have been on earth for 200,000-300,000 years minimum. We went from stoneage to space age is a little over 5,000 years. What could a civilization that had 10k-20k years of development look like? 50k? What will WE look like 5,000 years from now?

Human history is a cycle of advancement ending in a cataclysmic reset. Some of the elites who ruled the prior cycle of civilization DID survive the cataclysm and have passed down secret knowledge of history/sciences etc in mystery schools. These are the elites at the top of the pyramid.

There certainly were, they were made of marble and had writings on them in no language in use today. Josephus left an account of them iirc.

what the fuck should i call your race then? either way many of the pharaohs descended from greeks.

Ancient egyptians built them
What sort of a fucking question is this

> the cataclysms that ended the ice age.

wut? you mean the cataclysms that started the ice age ? the sea levels rising from the ice melting after the ice age ? or the meteorite/mega tsunami theory ?

>many
The ptolemies only

The pyramids were built by the entire Egyptian populous, which is why they were built so quickly.

During the farming season most Egyptians did their normal work. During the off season when farming was not possible, farmers were required to labor on the pyramids for short periods of time in order to access the surplus food and goods which had been stocked during the harvest. Other classes of society likely also toiled on the pyramids- the wealthier didn't do hard labor but helped fund the cost of stock and supply.

>Human history is a cycle of advancement ending in a cataclysmic reset. Some of the elites who ruled the prior cycle of civilization DID survive the cataclysm and have passed down secret knowledge of history/sciences etc in mystery schools. These are the elites at the top of the pyramid.
This is why people must know, why they have a right to know.

The aether is real, a primordial atmosphere from which all matter has been condensed.

The "elites" are the Nephilim and the Watchers and the human traitors that have sided with them who they consider as cattle on a deeper level than a Jew considers such of "goyim" which literally means cattle.

Giants were and are man eaters.

They have no need for physical resources, the shortages presented to us are because of their evil systems set in place to trap and disfigure the souls of mankind in a bid to drag as many of to hell with them as they can before Jesus comes back and destroys all of this.

Attached: 01113710.jpg (640x992, 56K)

You're saying the Great Pyramids didn't have casing stones? That's ridiculous. Most of them were removed in medieval times but plenty were left there.

Is it true that Egyptologists systematically shut down lines of inquiry that contradict an Islamic young Earth worldview? I heard something like that out of Graham Hancock but I don't trust him.

>Islamic young Earth worldview?
whats that

Because they are easily the biggest “muh dick” monument created ever. Made purely because they could

You know how biblical literalists claim the Earth is ~6000 years old? Same shit different religion. I'm ignorant myself and I'm hoping someone that knows more can chime in.

>they wree made of marble
lol

There's no evidence of the claim.

See pic related. The climate during the ice age was fairly stable. Around the equator were many areas large human civilizations could have lived in comfort.

At the end of the younger dryas a massive warming event followed by a sudden and massive cooling event occurred. This could have been a meteor impact or some kind of mass coronal ejection that struck us. This triggered around 2,500 years of cataclysms, warming and cooling peaks and troughs and then was finally ended by a MASSIVE warming event that brought us up to modern warm levels (even a bit warmer actually as we have been continually cooling ever since). This event would have raised sea levels by about 400 feet almost over night. What the warming event was is not sure, but it wasnt a meteor as they cause cooling. One theory is it was caused by solar activity dumping a large amount of energy into the ionosphere warming the atmosphere and thus warming the entire planet (an electric current passing through a medium).

Attached: younger dryas.jpg (623x394, 52K)

We are closing in on another reset. Likely sometime between now and 2050. Whether it will be as severe as the prior one its hard to tell but our society is extremely fragile and it will probably kill most of the human population (90%).

Yeah its hard to say what the elites are. Genetically enhanced humans from the last cycle, humans who were engineered by alien visitors, or humans who were in thrall to some extra-dimensional energy vampires...all of these are a possibility.

Exactly, the pyramids were built by pre-big flood civilisations. In many ways, they were more advanced.

ahh right.
>This event would have raised sea levels by about 400 feet almost over night. What the warming event was is not sure, but it wasnt a meteor as they cause cooling. One theory is it was caused by solar activity dumping a large amount of energy into the ionosphere warming the atmosphere and thus warming the entire planet (an electric current passing through a medium).

well I can except this considering we know there was massive flooding. it really makes me think of the atlantis myth and what ((())))) could be hiding from us.

We built the pyramids. We had empires while you were living in caves.

Attached: 1488167445508.png (679x593, 206K)

In "our" history; from inventing writing systems to now- it's unthinkable that if we were to be wiped out by any natural or man made disaster, our civilization won't leave at least one written account of something.
But if those hypothesized "ancient civilizations" were even more advanced than us, surely they would leave some books or digital storage devices that document (at least very concisely) their history and knowledge.

Thoth

Attached: CQdwDW6BZfWYLSAM39f9Nqc7T3tx9dXVwWKAUSW9LimdwH73PMBLNzjuPP1roqg.jpg (238x238, 18K)

The Pyramids, Stonehenge, Serpent mound, and the cydonia structures on mars have been constructed with mathematical formula encoded in both their geometric proportions (sacred geometry) as well as their position in relation to the Given prime meridian of the planet.

The pyramids of Giza were created, encoded and have grid lat/long, that indicates they were the "prime-meridian" of planet earth, that all coordinates were calculated from. Other ancient stone and earthwork monuments across earth have mathematically encoded in them their exact precise geo-spatial location in lattitude/longitude, when one accepts the giza pyramids as the prime meridian. This indicates the creator-culture had a precise knowledge of the entire globe and a complete knowledge of its size and shape, and was capable of discerning global position anywhere on the planet.

Further, The Cydonia complex on mars mirrors the exact location and function of the Giza complex on earth. Cydonia region reflects the martian 'prime-meridian' as a mirror of the earths giza complex, when compared to other structures around both regions. Virtually eliminates the possibility this could be "coincidence". Going even farther, it means someone that had been to both earth, and mars was a common denominator in both structures.

There were advanced civilizations in the very distant past which built a worldwide system of megalithic sites on specific grid locations on the earth. The "Egyptians" didn't build the pyramids, they were already there from a long time before

If one accepts the theory that the Giza complex is astrologica
lly aligned,
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory

Given the above said alignment with Orion, Pyramid construction date would be somewhere around 10-12,000 b.c.
Evidence for this is gathered by examining the procession of the equinoxes.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

Attached: perd3.jpg (1125x1384, 1.06M)

those from heaven who came down to earth

Then how did wypipo conquer you?

>youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs&t=1s

video related will blow your mind. 1hr31minutes to have your entire worldview blown to pieces

as earth rotates, traversing our soloar system, it naturally wobbles. over a period of roughly 36,000 years, the earth will wobble through all 12 constellations of the zodiac. Knowing this fact, many structures in Egypt appear to be aligned with constellations from Earths position in "leo" approximately 10-12k b.c. The sphinx would be a direct indicator of this, and this may also explain the erosion marks seen on its base, as Egypt and the surrounding land will go through periods of "rainy" or wetter climate during this wobbling phenomena, as its tilt relative to earth and the sun produce different climate events for periods of 2-4k years.

In short, Egyptian structures are astrally aligned to constellations dating back to ~14k years. As earth transition from "leo" to "Taurus" an increase of bull motif's replace lion, or "leo" related art and iconography.

Attached: perwht2.jpg (1536x2048, 648K)

You'd be surprised at how much history has a high probability of being made up and the lengths our governments go to obscure truth. Don't believe that nothing concrete has been found, that's just being dumb.

And the reason people hypothesize about advanced ancients is because we know for a fact that they were advanced, or they wouldn't have known what they knew about mathmatics, science, the solar system, the planet, about construction, etc.

Attached: Jey Sings Observatory .jpg (1200x927, 235K)

>it really makes me think of the atlantis myth and what ((())))) could be hiding from us.
Sometimes the most absurd Memes have some truth in them. Maybe its the Jungian shared subconscious expressing itself.

Attached: 1540849797473.png (1421x682, 880K)

So what the fuck happened to the hyper intelligent
niggers of time past?

Attached: john-wayne.jpg (499x279, 30K)

They were built by the last worldwide civilization that was wiped out.
Ours will be wiped out next.

>who built them

nigga i dont know you live there yall should know about your damn country.

hahaha yes
egyptians were definitely niggers and not arabs.

Book of Enoch. It's all there. It was built by survivors of first cataclysm 12,000 years ago. The Sphinx is far older. The pyramids are built on the foundation of an even older complex, the remains of which is sealed off underground, called The Halls of Amenti. (Adapa/Adam).

And if you were a surviving elite from that prior civilization you would make sure any such discoveries that may contradict or interfere with your rule would be seized and disappeared and memory holed. Like the literal THOUSANDS of giant skeletons found all over the US that were seized by the federal government under the The Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) and then sent to the Smithsonian never to be heard from again. I expect the surviving elites made it a priority to seize any shred of evidence/tech/knowledge from the pre flood civilization to monopolize it for themselves.

>In short, Egyptian structures are astrally aligned to constellations dating back to ~14k years
I'm pretty sure that video said somethingl ike 26,000 years.

I want to know who built the Bosnian pyramids. That gives me hope for whitey, maybe he did it.

Attached: bosnian pyramid.jpg (719x550, 35K)

>Expends millions of man hours

Right guys, remember this one is for real so no fuck ups

Attached: f3701da505ac1de0accc1803a9aec93b.jpg (824x1588, 197K)

Also 90%+ of that civilziation would be burried under mud/water during the sea level rise (as people live near rivers/ocean). Also anything of metal would have pretty much totally degraded by the bronze age or likely been repurposed by primitive societies. Like what you see in ancient Inca megalithic sites, natives and later spanish pulled these rocks apart to build other things with them.

>We are closing in on another reset. Likely sometime between now and 2050. Whether it will be as severe as the prior one its hard to tell but our society is extremely fragile and it will probably kill most of the human population (90%).
Good, there's too many of us.

>Yeah its hard to say what the elites are. Genetically enhanced humans from the last cycle, humans who were engineered by alien visitors, or humans who were in thrall to some extra-dimensional energy vampires...all of these are a possibility.
They're cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=WaLRMq8sgYM

>video related
>these structures do so many things, we may never understand their power or what the use of the functions are

This exactly. and the sites in South America are the best remaining examples. The Inca/Aztec/Maya/toltec etc.. were squatters in those places, had no clue who built them, how to use them and were basically imposters to the real creators.

Attached: periza3.jpg (750x937, 143K)

Correct. The pyramids of Giza were built by Thoth Ningishzidda and he ruled there before passing the crown to his Nephilim brother, Marduk after a bloody battle in which Inanna/Aphrodite killed with impugnity and made the Nile run red with blood.

This guy's pill is very hard to swallow(especially when he talks about giants) but he's probably right about ancient high tech just getting fossilized

youtube.com/user/thc682132/videos

Some other relevant stuff
humansarefree.com/2014/09/the-300000-year-old-nanotechnology.html
mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/09/mysterious-ancient-artifacts-that-shouldnt-exist/
messagetoeagle.com/11-extraordinary-out-of-place-artifacts/

One of my aunts proposed that science is lying about how long it takes for things to fossilize or turn to coal. Either that is true or we were doing space age shit a very very long time ago, and Earth has just completely changed in that time and buried most of the evidence.

Attached: 1550645933005.gif (720x424, 52K)

>There's no evidence
There is no shortage of evidence. A lot of the casing stones are still there (the middle pyramid still has its peak covered), several are in museums in Europe, and the repurposing of casing stones in other buildings is not disputed by anyone.

Attached: Casing-Stone-of-the-Great-Pyramid.jpg (610x468, 41K)

Attached: MarsAirport.jpg (330x278, 26K)

theyre humans but they were given Reptilian DNA to not feel empathy. they work for the ayys to control us

youtu.be/dBjOhKfBYXA?t=2229
skip to like 37:00 he talks about energy waves. I don't understand it but maybe he's telling the truth. He said pyramids are always built on top of things like massive iron deposits way underground, and they're somehow manipulating the energy pushing it up to the ionosphere. Good video on some of the mathmatics of those sites here tooYou can align places like easter island > maccu piccu > giza in a really pretty circle going right around the planet.

i thought ningishzidda was a female entity?

how did they get them down

>he still thinks mathematics, engineering poetry, philosophy, and mythological traditions just came out of nowhere 14k years ago
Atlanteans built them. The same folks who built megalithic structures all over the world at that time.

The timeline doesn't even make any sense if you look at the evidence, but (((they))) don't let things like
>water erosion
stop them from rewriting history.

Guess I'll explain because no autist has correctly said what's going on. Let's get biblical. I'll start at what conventional textbooks call the "dawn of civilization".....

Everyone knows ayys contacted ancient people ~6000 years ago to get our retarded ape brains back on track. They taught tribal people across the world on every continent what civilization was, and taught them how to utilize and gain knowlesge from ancient, Atlantean era power sources which were contained in various crystals cut with perfect geometric precision to be able to literally resonate spacetime by creating a mini-black hole singularity, call it a galaxy in a crystal. These singularities boosted the energy being produced by the ancient structures built during the Atlantean era. Almost all of them were pyramids because the pyramid is found in the empty portions of the dual tetrahedron AKA the foundation of which our universe is built upon.

They tried to teach ancient people how to gain knowledge from these sources, but they're fucking retards so they just started worshipping them instead, go figure. Ancient Egyptians were the only ones who figured out that if you properly prepared yourself, you could get close to these singularities and they would temporarily give you visions into the past/future as well as vast amounts of knowledge because all singularities contain the entire knowledge of the universe, confined in one single point in spacetime.

See pic related. Ayys thought the Egyptians had had enough fun with their toy and it was time humans to naturally run their chaotic course until our civilizations naturally advanced in order to return to a point of peaceful equilibrium when we will be able to safely harness those ancient powers again without killing ourselves and threatening the equilibrium of the cosmos as the Atlanteans had. So they lead the crystal out of Egypt with their chosen prophet, Moses. Moses followed the singularity out of Egypt and flexed on them hoes... (1/2)

Attached: 1551054984900.jpg (658x441, 62K)

>Everyone knows ayys contacted ancient people ~6000 years ago

Attached: 1312578363076.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Muslims don't believe the Earth is 6,000 years old, and there is not mention of the earths age in the Quran or in any of the hadiths. Christians however believe the myth as it is stated clearly in the bible that the earth is 6,000 years old

>pic related

the alignment of many monuments along this axis or grid/lat/long

Attached: Alignment3.jpg (762x742, 141K)

Aliens is a pathetic explanation of the world. MANKIND did this. HUMANS we used to be an immensely powerful race of beings, that have been reduced to servitude of the jew.

Attached: Pyramid.jpg (768x960, 73K)

Flexed on them hoes when the singularity parted the red sea so they could escape pharaohs army which were sent to kill Moses and the jews after pharaoh realized the power source crystal had left with Moses (this is the funniest shit ever when you realize that pharaoh willingly let Moses leave). After crossing the red sea, the crystal went to the top of the mountain and Moses followed it up and was given THE TEN COMMANDMENTS and instructed by Ayys on how to build the Ark of the Covenant of God. I believe this is also when the kikes conspired to overthrow Moses and lower dimensional entities masquerading as God told them lies which lead us down the road we're still on, but that's a story for another day. So Moses and Jews build the Ark of the Covenant. Here's where it gets interesting if you're still following along....

THE DIMENSIONS OF THE ARK OF THE COVENANT PERCECTLY MATCH THE INNER DIMMENSIONS OF THE SARCOPHOGUS FOUND IN THE KINGS CHAMBER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID.

Mystery solved for now. All secret societies are based on this secret geometry and secret math that has to do with tetrahedrons and singularities. Research Nassim Haramein if you're still interested, he solved everything and finished Einstein's work on connecting the Macroverse to the Microverse in a unified field theory.

Also pic related was born as the final prophet to lead as an example for all people and the tribe he belonged to at birth hosted the Ark of the Covenant so as in infant he was exposed to the field of the information that surrounds the Ark, thus granting Jesus super powers.

Attached: 1551519558640.jpg (500x333, 53K)

I'm not buying it. I think ayys are angels(good and probably mostly bad) but I am a star wars fan too so maybe they're just other types of people.

But there's too much that can't be explained to say humans did everything. Even just the math involved in ancient structures makes me doubt people were behind it all. We're too dumb today.

Attached: 0038afaac9413b1648d61aa73e4333bb.jpg (600x400, 47K)

>Nassim Haramein
He's my dude. I'm literally a brainlet so I don't understand if he's just yanking my brain around but the way he explained everything made me feel good.

A lot of people don't like the New Testament though, what do you have to say to them?

The Light-Bringer confirms.

the Egyptians built them. The reality (as is the case with the origins of the universe, life and history) always more amazing than the simplistic fantasies we make up.

To think these people could make monuments that even the Romans and Greeks didn't dare dream of, 2500 years before those civilizations reached their peaks, is just astounding to consider. Just think of the genius that went into all the organization, the calculations and constructions techniques.

Tahuti confirms.

Ill help you out.

There exists something called the Galactic Federation. No shit. At first, certain extraterrestrials that were close in appearance to Earthoids were allowed to play King and Queen to guide Atlanteans in building these ancient, permanent monolithic structures and perfecting their society. This is what I believe was the Garden of Eden. After that failed, new rules were established and they were no longer allowed to come be our kings so they had to find more clever ways of guiding us.

Attached: 1550909770810.gif (1035x828, 1.61M)

prove it

Pyramid is a big natural electrolysis machine. Inert limestone, built on central electromagnetic location of earth "earth battery", in a bath of acidic nile water, conductive granite rocks placed at certain points in tunnels to serve as anode/cathode, grooves in ceiling to channel gasses. Split the water into hydrogen/oxygen/deuterium using initial charge from the massive aquifiers under the pyramid. Suddenly you have more static electricity you know what to do with, and a source of pure hydro/oxy and heavy water that you can play with or recombinate at will. Machine is self-filling, mixture is self-levelling, eternal activity until stones break or water source is gone or the earths poles switch. Beautiful machine, looks so clean and simple but incorporates liquid diodes and lord Kelvin generator.
Once you imagine the pyramid full of water, all those strange joins, spillways and fluted tunnels make so much sense.

Attached: start-edgars-grey16.png (581x508, 78K)

Most likely they were building on the equator. Then Younger Dryas impact shifted Earth's axis.
Another possibility is that they were building on an arbitrary great circle, but then it's unclear why this great circle was chosen.

Research the Starchild Skull. Many, many skulls of extraterrestrials have been found. They are not earthly and are not variations of human skulls. They are literally, unequivocally otherworldly. Ayys are real and 99% of them literally just want to help and show us around the cosmos. They only recently started to visit earth more often because our civilization has reached an extremeley rare and very short window between being planet bound and intergalactic. We are a spectacle to them. We even reached our local moon without zero point energy. They marvel us, and they love us. To them we are almost like a zoo, but our destiny is to join them, eventually. That's why kikes push video games and movies where aliens come to conquer us and we always react violently, they are trying to program us to hate them and be afraid, but they are conscious humanoids just like us, most of them. In reality, if they wanted to conquer us, it would be over in less than a second.

Attached: 1551640630887.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

What are casing stones?

>Many, many skulls of extraterrestrials have been found.
Just a few from what I've seen. Post other ones. Also could be hoax, could be earth born.

>We even reached our local moon
pls

Best thread in a long time even if it is /x/
I’ve only done the Ebola/Zeitgeist memes
Where to hang out with you guys cus it’s pretty fun to read about

There are threads like this every day on Jow Forums

These aren't memes. I wanted to solve the mystery of the pyramids so I used the internet for something other than porn and vidya and got to work. The truth is out there. Nassim Haramein.

And yeah this isn't really /x/. It's /his/ I guess but that board is slow and not that interested in conspiracies, so you see them on Jow Forums because a lot of us are here to find out the truth about things.

Buzz and Neil actually got to the moon. They really, really did despite the shills on pol and the autists that dispute it. They got there. A lot of men willingly died trying. A lot. Most deaths are still classified.

But the kikes faked it and killed JFK to create confusion and demonize conspiracies. They were never supposed to live air the moon walk, they just didn't tell the astronauts the radiation would destroy the film (they knew). So when the film was destroyed, hollyjew had a LOT of leaverage to fake it in order to maintain the image of American superiority during the cold war.

Based. Thanks for the response.

>Van Allen radiation belt
Speaking of Niel.
>Neil Armstrong
>Neil A
>A lieN
>ayy lmao

You try to prove they got there by posting an obviously fake as fuck video.

>with any degree of seriousness

You are assuming that the 'Trial and error' pyramids came before the Great pyramid, as opposed to after -as in 'trial and error -to recreate what a much more advanced civilization had accomplished long before we got here'...

>they are "conspiracy theorized" because
in religious texts it was claimed that slaves built them which is absolute bullshit, and that those slaves were jews which is galactic bullshit, and all the scrolls/tablets/records from the great library of Alexandria were taken before the place was burned by the Romans so no one (but the Vatican) can reference what the past was truly about.

They didnt write shit down, for the same reason they failed at recreating the great pyramids that existed before -because they are stupid.

WHat is this image?

looks like science

More important than the casing stones is the color. The great pyramid was black. The smallest was white. And the middle pyramid was red.