Hurr durr why won't millennials move out and buy their own house

>Hurr durr why won't millennials move out and buy their own house

Because your bog standard middle class house costs HALF A MILLION dollars

Attached: file.png (1234x904, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4705-Arlington-Ave_Fort-Wayne_IN_46807_M30545-22097?view=qv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know, it's one thing I admired about the shitskins. There would be whole generational families living in one house, pay off the mortgage, then buy another house. I lived beside a family of pakis in Calgary, new subdivision, I had the house built. They where taxi drivers, worked in shifts. 2500 sq foot houses. White people need to go back. We used to live like this and pool our family resources. The jews convinced us that you arn't a man until you leave home at 18 and move across the country.
I did it on my own, I worked IT for 20 years and in my "spare" time flipped 7 houses. I retired at 40.

Cry more bitch. Same town, one less bath. Fraction of the price. Millennials just want to not work, live a lavish life style and have the state just hand it all to them.

Attached: 220k WA.png (671x500, 282K)

220k for a fucking shitshack

A shit shack near high paying jobs. It would be a great starter place for husband and wife with one kid while they get up on their feet and begin to make real money.

A few miles down the road.

Attached: 234234r55.png (670x788, 691K)

Buy some land, get a log cabin kit

Attached: house_pictures_069_op_800x600.jpg (800x600, 48K)

The jews did this

My grandma had a very nice house and we could've had it but she sold out or took out like 100,000$ out of it so she could gamble....nice

>Everett
>High paying jobs

There's the Navy, and there's the heroin. That's it.

>>Hurr durr
actuelly kys

Its a shit shack. In sweden or east germany you get a palace for that bucks. A normal house there costs 50.000.

more

Attached: 14432553422.png (699x710, 466K)

no they fucking dont moron
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4705-Arlington-Ave_Fort-Wayne_IN_46807_M30545-22097?view=qv

>2 bath
>1700+ sqft
>2 car garage
>bog standard
no, nuhuh, nope, nah, wrong, incorrect, nyet

Looks like the housing market in Everett, WA is absolute fucking garbage. Both of these houses are extremely overpriced for what they are.

>living on leased reservation property
How about no.

Bingo, glad someone pointed it out this early. Move to the midwest, you entitled faggots

fuck off were full

>There would be whole generational families living in one house, pay off the mortgage, then buy another house. I lived beside a family of pakis in Calgary, new subdivision, I had the house built. They where taxi drivers, worked in shifts. 2500 sq foot houses. White people need to go back.
Yes I agree. I've seen so many different ethnicities working together like this. But whites are all free agents. How can we articulate the need for white people to invest in their own ethnicity, in the same way everyone else does?

No you aren't, kike.

Raise a family and don't give into the societal pressures of telling your kids they're failures if they don't move out by 18. Have your kids working at 16 and helping pay bills to prepare them for a future on their own.

This. Bought my house for 35k cash on the Rust Belt. You just have to quit being so goddamn entitled and work at factory in the Midwest. I bank a bunch of money every month with no mortgage or rent.

>$200,000 can get you a tiny house next door to spics/niggers

Jesus, I'd rather be homeless than live in that shit.

Patriarchy and working together as family. That's literally how the shit skins do it. They're advantage was no Jewish brainwashing. Also not competing with established members pushing bad memes on you. A white telling a brown to move out at 18 isn't as bad as white telling white. In group shaming is more powerful.

lol this has to be satire. what a fucking shithole.

Attached: 1523857893178.jpg (600x600, 35K)

dude it would probably cost you 50-80k to repair and renovate that place and when youre done it will still be a pile of shit.