Cavemen painted this like 30'000 years ago in France. it's still unmatched by niggers

cavemen painted this like 30'000 years ago in France. it's still unmatched by niggers.

Attached: file.png (640x634, 1007K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QASb_5eRJWc
youtube.com/watch?v=K1ZnGCMyZ-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The prairies those animals have lived on have long been destroyed and replaced by monocrops. Meanwhile the Africans still have their Savannah.

rhinos in france? that is interesting.
i know europe had lions until 3000 years ago

So Rhinos lived in France, huh?

yes

>wanting to get eaten by cheetahs and lions and be stomped on and impaled by rhinos and elephants

Most of these species are also extinct in Europe

>Rhinos, Aurochs, wild horses...

Sad

And to think that we even had lions in Europe well entered into the Roman times...

top tier cave paintings are 19th century fabrications. don't ask me how I know

That's pretty cool. I wonder what it must have been like to see animals you would expect to see in flat grassland, walking around in the forest.

How do you know?

This is one one those things only humans will point out and appreciate. The Africans who are still living naturally and traditionally are a good thing.

Attached: 1548507823059.jpg (614x911, 140K)

Elephants, too. The wooly rhino and the wooly mammoth died out in Europe around 13,000 years ago.

you would hope it doesnt attack I guess. dont forget humans werent the apex predators back then

nice tits

Right. It's just something very foreign to think about in today's world. But so is the idea of the middle east being a verdant forest.

Here is some 19th century African art.

Attached: 1024px-Statuette_Mambia_Nigéria.jpg (1024x1365, 255K)

my dad, yesterday: the zebra was never domesticated...come to think of it, no animals in africa have ever been domesticated
me:

Attached: sdfvsdfvs dfefvaerferererfvevaefvadfvsdfvsdfv.jpg (599x804, 44K)

I have infinitely more respect for native tribal Africans who retain their cultural customs and way of life than I do for the rest of the dumb niggers

Reminder that Primitivism is the ultimate and final redpill and agriculture marks the beginning of the downfall of the human race. These paintings are a result of people disconnected from the real world desperately trying to remember what it used to be like. They are effectively cries for help. Art is a coping mechanism, a truly free and happy person has no need for it and will never develope a desire to produce it. Why do you think artists are universally depressed and mentally unhealthy people, extremely prone to drug and alcohol abuse.

50,000 year old abo art.

Your dad is a retard. You can befriend cheetahs, hippos, and crocs down there because those animals were used to having tribal niggas help them. Come to think of it though, why didn't they befriend elephants?

Attached: Famous-rock-art.jpg (927x671, 102K)

Man, if you think that's cool, read into European prehistory. I'm doing my PhD in archaeology with a focus on that topic (zooarch for anyone interested). Pleistocene Europe is so damned interesting.

befriend? do you Canucks considers livestock creatures to be your friends? That explains a thing or two

Here is the game of thrones guy from 5th or 4th dynasty of the Old Kingdom, from Saqqara, c. 2500 BC

Attached: GOT1.jpg (800x1347, 251K)

Aren't those the ones that Europeans messed up though? I don't know that much about the various types other than there are tons of different cultures.

>livestock
You're a farmer now? Some people use cheetas to help them hunt. Hanging out with other animals is something you do just because you're human I guess. You must be a psychopath if you can't understand why people have pets.

Attached: Prehistoric Cave Paintings - Tutt'Art@ (2).jpg (700x377, 269K)

This, why would anybody hate the Masai?

bullshit

Attached: LittleBirds.jpg (1024x738, 129K)

woolly rhinos where probably delicious

Attached: 23424242424241.jpg (842x612, 379K)

>cavemen painted this like 30'000 years ago in France
>Using a box of scraps.

>cheetahs
>domesticated
and I thought we had it bad down here

>You must be a psychopath if you can't understand why people have pets
old balkans people in my village resent the very idea of having a pet and occasionally throw their guard and shepherd dogs into deep karst pits just because. animal is supposed to be utilized in a practical manner, or it's a leech

The Earth is only 6000 years old. It didn't exist 30000 years ago.

Attached: 1480617157042.jpg (1800x1800, 564K)

Don't you think the sahara is the reason they didn't went exstingt?

Attached: Desertificacion_en_Africa.jpg (1523x1505, 174K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QASb_5eRJWc

Noah's flood happened 6000 years ago. The Earth is much older than Noah's flood.

Animals can take care of themselves. I'm not saying women carried hippos around in their purses you autist. There's a massive difference between these niggas and their lion bros and a pug.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1ZnGCMyZ-k

Mongols have hawks and foxes for bros, other people had dogs, Africans interacted with all kinds of animals.

Attached: 1551974826369.jpg (640x482, 33K)

I love my neanderthal heritage but you cant deny basquiat bro.
Basquiat was awesome and didnt died out until the 1980’s, respect

>it's still unmatched by niggers.
Robert Riggs would like a word with you...

Attached: 866-16946.jpg (520x395, 75K)

Ostriches have been domesticated.

Attached: ostrich ranch.jpg (534x401, 40K)

Cave of the forgotten dreams
Watch more Werner Herzog, he's redpilled

You sound like a chink / autist, why is your english so fucking gay?

Attached: CofARu3VIAIdE2e.jpg (1200x886, 318K)

I must be gay, my bad.

Attached: 2-gw.jpg (1000x516, 163K)

I meant to say that lots of old balkaniggers are psychopaths

25:15 for the bit on cave paintings

this image is photoshopped. a snow leopard would never chill enough around a person to be trusted not to flip out without warning

Nope. They didn't extinct because the great flood didn't touch south sahara. The desert was the floods ending place.

maybe, maybe not

Attached: san-people-1.jpg (840x559, 90K)

nvm that timestamp isn't about cave paintings specifically but art in general, I'm pretty sure he talks about cave paintings somewhere in there though.

Jesus your job prospects are looking bleak lmao

Attached: 5747.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

because they run around trying to sell you shit and act like the common gypsy
twenty years ago they were cool
but today not at all

Someone also carved this in France. /mlp/ is older than civilization.

Attached: 20871.jpg (312x272, 29K)

Yes, blacks in Africa don't even have their own writing or letters. Writing and reading was introduced to them by white colonizers.
Another proof that they are not civilised is that they didn't domesticate animals until whites taught them.

tell us more

That drawing is a result of civilization. Both art and sexual perversion is a result of civilization.

>he doesnt know about the original continent

Indeed

>And to think that we even had lions
Russia still has Tigers.

Do you have any web comics to back that claim up?

It's really sad when people believe this crap. Just like when artifacts with hebrew on it were found in north america, they just said it was a hoax.

Attached: 1551274083741.jpg (900x681, 180K)

are you serious user

Attached: Siberian_tiger-1.jpg (800x500, 42K)

Nice ID hoe