BREAKING: "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett indicted with 16 felony counts

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1104138172840271874

Attached: 1540240628216.png (566x197, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/03/08/jussie-smollett-grand-jury-indictment/amp/
abc7chicago.com/jussie-smollett-indicted-on-16-felony-counts-by-grand-jury/5177586/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yfw Jussie gets longer jail time than Paul Manafort

Attached: IMG_2981.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>bnl
Fake as fuck

Cool, at least they're doing something about it. I'm sure he'll plea out, get some kind of fine and some community service and disappear forever. He'll pop back up in a few years when he needs money preaching he's a changed man and that he now sees the error of his ways. Either way, he was irrelevant before, he'll he irrelevant now.

Attached: 2BD6441A-53BD-4D89-B070-D1CC25B8D96A.jpg (704x756, 80K)

Attached: 1522280639198.gif (250x300, 737K)

Kek

Kek Shitcago PD are investigating themselves over leaks in the case.

This faggot is really gonna walk.

are we finally getting the civil war that is promised?

Attached: 351511515612.jpg (466x500, 113K)

>*gasp*
a felonious nigger?

He's a Jew and you're an Israeli shill doing damage control. Kamala is going to prison too. Why are zionists like you so low IQ? Can you explain that for me please.

WE NEED TO HAVE A NATIONAL CONVERSATION ON THIS

he won't get any jail time. the jury will not convict.

google.com/amp/s/chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/03/08/jussie-smollett-grand-jury-indictment/amp/

It’s true. OP is just a faggot. Nothing new.

>i've been found out!
if you think they're actually arresting a jew your funny as fuck dweeb

lol why would you accuse user of being kiked for calling him a nigger? And why are you starting and active in all these threads just to call everyone kike shills? what's the objective? genuinely curious. seems like your repeated / central theme is anti-Kamala. I don't like that whore either. Still, not sure what your end game is with all this spam posting. Who's paying you / what's motivating this shill posting?

abc7chicago.com/jussie-smollett-indicted-on-16-felony-counts-by-grand-jury/5177586/

Here's a more legit source.

>lol
Imagine being a zionist shill like you. Get ready for war the Iranians are gonna kill you and destroy Israel too.

Attached: 1522110699523.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

Hehe this nigger's going down. WIll he squeal on his legislator friends?

>mfw he gets 48 months

Attached: 1550655792004.jpg (196x257, 11K)

THIS IS TYPICAL ANTISEMITIC AGAINST PEOPLE OF COLOR BY HOMOPHOBICS!!!!!!!

Attached: HorrifiedLook.jpg (500x562, 31K)

just lol

Trump should let the book get thrown at him then pardon to try to heal the rift in the country

Attached: 2110890505_a34d33d0b4_o.gif (500x216, 3.57M)

You can never appease a nig

>Imagine being a zionist shill like you
I can't stand kikes lol, and this:
> Get ready for war
you post this repeatedly too, it's wild. what's your end game? I wanna know, maybe even join you. you're also the same nigger who claims that anyone who starts a comment with "lol" is a shill, right?

WTFFFFFF 16 FELONY COUNTS EVEN Q COULDN'T PREDICT THIS

>a retarded potato
Truly shocking
>/sarcasm

>try to heal the rift in the country
lol

Sure thing, buddy.

Jew + Nigger + Fag = What do you expect?

everyone laugh at the new fag

Attached: hehe.gif (300x225, 317K)

TOP KEK
bump

Absolutely no appeasing to a side that knows nothing but hate

This. These antisemitic tropes are putting the lives of people in danger by falsely assuming that a person would ever lie about the terrible oppression they've received. We should all walk away from this terrible incident knowing that there's nothing a person can benefit from in exaggerating the way they have suffered!

I guess you're right I must have hit my head today

Wrong, you stupid potato nigger. I'm up at the laundromat and just saw them announce it on CNN.

OMG, after all the things that he said happened to him, don't you think he was punished enough?!?!

Attached: SaltMine.jpg (1000x500, 55K)

COPE

absolute eejit making us look retarded.

Attached: 1544004924785.jpg (486x500, 50K)

Oh please Oh please Oh please.
2019 is going to be a vintage year for salt.

Attached: 6DFF8BB8-35A4-406D-9609-E4AE470227FF.jpg (653x477, 88K)

Since when is disorderly conduct a felony, and why would he be charged with that for filing a false report?

how is disorderly conduct a felony?

Its a hate crime to hate a tace so much you frame it for a hate crime.

His good buddy 'Nana' Pelosi will pull some strings and get that fraud off on all counts.

Attached: Lipshitz.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 1544062387990.jpg (471x388, 14K)

Its always good to see a Jew getting BTFO'd

This also doesn't seem to include federal charges for sending that letter with a white powder. He really is fucked.

Attached: 1540799977441s.jpg (125x111, 2K)

Kek salt will be glorious
Have a (you) and grab a bike

Attached: E74C2529-C689-4B66-9838-DD170A8E263A.jpg (750x545, 622K)

How many niggas nigga a nigger nigga if a nigga nigga nigga only a nigga?

Nice Jordan B Peterson imitation, there.

He's a Jew and you're an israeli shill. Thankfully you'll be dead soon.

Disorderly conduct is typically a charge for annoying drunk people or something a cop adds on when you piss them off and you're already getting arrested. Its generally not a felony and not something you would get hit with 16 fucking times, especially for one instance of a false report. U niggers retarded or something?

raced and negro pilled

says the kike with the amp link.

I am formally announcing that the word Jussie now means "fake and gay". I do not want to see any anons commenting any longer that something is fake and gay. From now on it's just "Jussie".

i think he's the same guy in the omar threads calling anyone who talks shit about muslims a kike.

then when they say "no i hate jews fuck israel" he freaks out and says they are undercover israelis somehow lol

This is the Irish flag shilling for yang currently.

He will plea down to 1 count of lying to police. Then he'll spend a week in "rehab", and then start the apology tour with hollywood questioning why trump was so bad for bringing him to this.

He'll be the next Captain Marvel.

Fpbp

Attached: 1D92BA30-2A6E-4673-BA48-1147D1CE2DD0.png (459x612, 533K)

Is this the biggest self JUSTing of all time

Top kek

Attached: F2C89DF6-B864-499B-A5DF-5AC686444331.jpg (364x498, 46K)

Please, even if this gay nigger sees as much jail time as Manafort they will both be sent to some white collar/minimum security prison and be out in less than a year.

Attached: 5b315cb5210379b48d51eb77a9847a8e.png (420x420, 324K)

Attached: stephanie-ruhle.jpg (640x480, 63K)

The president can only pardon federal crimes, if these felony counts are being levied by the state of Illinois then the governor would have to pardon him.

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.jpg (2290x1322, 639K)

It's Jussie's "rift" that's gonna need healing if you get my drift

Then he should legalize weed and elect Bernie

>I'm sure he'll plea out, get some kind of fine and some community service

>16 felonies
>community service

lol

16 charges doesn't means he will go to jail, it's just 16 charges, might be charges where you pay money or they just taint his career. Remember that Weinstein didn't serve prison time.

>nigger faggot Jew celebrity of a high-profile DAS RAYCISS case
>jailtime
lol

This is too big a case. No way he gets a slap on the wrist. He will face minimum sentencing charges. And the police will be looking to stick it to him for wasting their time.

... he's either going to serve no time in jail at all or get sentenced and be out after serving less than a year. What reality are you living in? Holy fuck user.

I remember when Justin bieber got caught for DUI. Driving under the influence of alcohol and some pills. They literally let him drive off. Celebs get special treatment and you're a fool if you think the court cares about anything except money.

That's how laws evolve though. It's not like you invent a new name for every possible action a person can take. You generally place actions into 'good enough' legal buckets or modify those buckets when they no longer seem sufficient. You also put stipulations on what constitutes the degree of the violation. So here Disorderly Conduct could be anything from from a summary offense to some class of felony, depending on how the law has evolved in the jurisdiction.
Juicy was unlucky because false reports are often only misdemeanors in other places.

Niggerfaggot fucked up by making the police look bad. If he said he was on some back alley near the outskirts of the city and got attacked nobody would care. Instead, he claimed two men attacked him within walking distance of a fancy hotel. Now the police had to pursue it or the entire city would calling for the heads of cops.

Praise Trump for creating the MAGA curse

Attached: 1457491131499.gif (240x180, 1.75M)

My digts say you die first :)

damn......16????

Bye bye nigger!

TRUMP CURSE

Yep, that's what will get him. You don't fuck with the people in charge. If the police weren't dragged into this, it would've been buried. They had to prove it false or face looking bad, and now they wasted huge amounts of time and resources. Also doing it in front of surveillance cameras. I guarantee if it would've been swept away if their wasn't footage to prove it was a lie. Now he made the police look bad for instantly believing him and calling our racism, and also all the politicians and celebs that instantly stood by him. This guy will be made an example of for fucking it up.

I don't care. He's an idiot pawn. Kamala Harris should be going down for this.

Attached: images (3).jpg (320x320, 9K)

cool now investigate lebron

Yossi Cohen is gonna be Ghaddafid

Huzzah a b-list actor. I hope I get to start the fire that burns George Soros at the stake.

>taking obvious bait
Gobshites

Attached: download (2).jpg (250x174, 6K)

Gotta be one of the dumbest niggers alive. He literally had it made but had to pull such a stupid stunt that sent his side years back and ruined his career.

First time I've been called an eejit here I think. Including on /eirpol/. Fairplay.

>merely pretending
Why have good digits been so wasted lately?

thats a spicy meatball! and so is this video :D

Attached: the spiceyest meatball.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

What a pathetic hill to die on. Go fuck yourself.

why not

Has the USPIS completed their investigation on the hate mail that Jussie mailed to himself?

Jussie could get major jail time if they press charges--they don't play around when it comes to the mail.

Attached: uspis.png (1498x364, 242K)