Rees-Mogg on islamophobia

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/jacob-rees-mogg/jacob-rees-mogg-islamophobes-support-conservatives/?fbclid=IwAR26G-GLVv0ntyDJuapJE5IkvnZZdBjDC8eZ9jntFYhjlXyehWIP-pRJ5G8

What are your opinions Brits, still supporting him?

Attached: rees-mogg_tophat.jpg (1000x978, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg
youtube.com/watch?v=rAqKddYz9F8
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/01/manifestos-and-replacing-the-tories.html
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/cameron-david/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/11/did-you-help-to-save-the-tories-then-this-is-your-fault-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"islamophobia" is a politicized term much like hate speech. it doesnt mean anything. im not a bong but i support rees-mogg, though i wish he would see how corrupted by intersectionality the tories have become and join the ukip party

He's hiding his power level. You should know that he's a papist and wants the crown to be return to Rome.

Yes? I'm not some wignat retard who wont vote for someone because he has an opinion other than BAN DA MOSQUES

Mogg has always been a globalist twat trying to sell off the last remains of this country. He's exactly the sort of cancer that needs to be removed from power along with the rest of his party.

>hiding his power level
>wants to return the crown to Rome
The modern iteration of the Catholic Church is a bunch of open-border nigger-loving paedophile and paedophile enabling faggots.
Rome can go fuck itself

Mogg is the best we've got, fuckhead.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg

Attached: 1506174775852.jpg (960x539, 129K)

Is islam that religion that want to remove gays n shit?

No, fuck Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Attached: 1531112326028.jpg (768x1024, 215K)

How does this propaganda video disprove what he said?
We will not be able to fix our problems by voting.

>implying temporal crisis negates Mathew 16:18

not first Crisis in the Church not the last. Itll cycle around and the Church will be stronger than ever. Its always happen and will until the second coming. It's not to late. Join us Rome is waiting.

Attached: U12a1g6.png (1000x1000, 38K)

He's as bad if not worse than the rest of them. He only wants hard Brexit to subject us to Global Britain and finish the country off.

What has he actually done for Brexit anyway?
All the interviews I've seen he's just analyzing the current situation, nothing else.

>He's hiding his power level.
No he's not he's a filthy slimy politician like the rest of them.

Would not expect this from traditional Catholic or what he is...

Question is, if it will stop there.

I get that you are one of those reactionary faggots that LARPs as a Christian and shares Christian memes because it makes you feel more intellectual but why do you care so much about the Church anyway?
They are irrelevant.

>Mogg is the best we've got, fuckhead.
was* not anymore.

I like him for being honest and embracing how posh he is instead of lying about being working class. I don't think hes based but instead working for his own religious reasons. I support him though.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAqKddYz9F8

Attached: 1536666223827.jpg (566x553, 132K)

I have an urge to dunk his head in toilet water and yelled out loud. "Take that, you fucking british faggot!"

Most of you brits look like a nerd or faggot. I want to bully every british dude. It's for your own good.

>After graduating from the University of Oxford in 1991, Rees-Mogg worked for the Rothschild investment bank

This is all anyone needs to know about Mogg.

damn vro this mousy ass face cracka UGLY

>sort of cancer that needs to be removed from power along with the rest of his party.
Peter Hitchens urged people to not to vote for Tories in 2009 I guess exactly for this reason, to split them. Is there any solution in your opinion?

The main parties and most of the state infrastructure are rotten beyond repair. Hitchens might have been right about us being completely fucked, unfortunately.

>freedom of religion is one of the most important things about our society
mogg's a cuck, add another 10ft of rope to the shopping list

>Peter Hitchens urged people to not to vote for Tories in 2009 I guess exactly for this reason
Who did he say to vote for instead?

Do guys really wear hats like that in Angleland?

>cancer isn't as bad as aids!
kys retard

Only he does lol

That guy looks like a Bond-villain or something

>fbclid=IwAR26G-GLVv0ntyDJuapJE5IkvnZZdBjDC8eZ9jntFYhjlXyehWIP-pRJ5G8
hmm, faceberg tracking link?

He is cosplaying as an aristocrat.

Why wouldn't I care about the One Holy Apostolic Cahtolic Church? It's an eternal institution instituted by Christ himself. Doesnt matter how small or big it is. The Church of today is the Church of yesteryear and the Church of tommorow. If that isn't worth caring about what is?

Whether he’s playing the game or not, selective outrage isn’t attractive. Mogg might have built some rapport with some of Labour’s voters and Londonites, but the public at large see through it as nothing more than vacuous high-horsing around.
I don’t trust Mogg. Never have; never will. Mogg says the Tories are a “broad church”, but what that really means is the Conservative Party is comprised of very few actual political-conservationists/traditionalists and are instead as malleable as they need to be in any political weather. Mogg just has a really pleasant way of handwaving all his critics away.
Mogg revealed just how spineless he is when he dared to capitulate on May’s deal. I think, as of late, he’s tried to backstep his way to a more hardened stance against it. That’s perhaps because he realises Brexit is bigger than political parties, and if the Tories fuck up by keeping us in the EU in 3 weeks’ time, both Tories and Labour will split, and both become unelectable, and finally vulnerable to runner-up parties. That makes me think he care more about party than anything else.

I'm not sure, he wanted new party to be created. I found this piece:
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/01/manifestos-and-replacing-the-tories.html
And something similar later:
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/cameron-david/
He did not want to endorse UKIP, but claimed to be happy if they would have taken away some votes.

he isn't in this for the jews nor us, hes a serious catholic and wants to give the church more power.

Nothing. He's too busy fucking his wife to do anything meaningful.

Uhm, empire of Japan curbstomp the Church back in the 1600s.

Last one from me:
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/11/did-you-help-to-save-the-tories-then-this-is-your-fault-.html

>What are the Kakure Kirishitan

and not to mention that Catholics and protestants dominate the modern political and academic sphere of Japan despite only being 1% of the population

Absolutely screaming faggot. Tell us how based your jezza is.

Yes, gays and jews and whites and christians and catholics. Thats why you should support Islam. They will remove the jews. Then we will remove whites but the main thing is we will remove the jews. You must support Islam. Convert now and adopt sharia any we may let you live. I promise.

Why does being anti-Mogg automatically make him pro-Corbyn?

lol 1690

Attached: PAISLEY SMIRK.jpg (620x413, 50K)

The only viable option to what he criticized in his comment is the literal marxist, Corbyn. I'm aware britpol is full of fantasists and dullards, but that's painfully obvious.

Or you could just not vote.
Voting won't get us anywhere
All avenues are compromised