"uS caThOiLcS DoNt AhckuaLLy wOrsHip MarY"

So I stalked the trad part of catholic twitter today and skimmed through the pictures that they had posted

I counted, and after 10 min. I found
>14 pictures of Jesus
>89 pictures of Virgin Mary

Do you worship Mary?
If not, then explain this shit

Attached: dfba2ed0e39aa6b35a1e40e4c7e1232b.jpg (458x610, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/encyclopedia/adoration
christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/38601/catholic-response-to-luke-1127-28
christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/4714/how-is-1-timothy-25-interpreted-relative-to-the-mediatrix-concept
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>See's Picture of Mary, Mother of God
>See's child being held by Mary, Mother of God
>wHy dO CatHoILcS OnLY haVe PiCturEs oF MaRy?

Attached: come on now.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Of course they worship Mary. They even have a special word for this worship, adoration. They direct prayers to her, burn candles in her honor like pagans, ask her statues for miracles.

>special word for worship
>adoration

Attached: 1544564268180.jpg (1024x743, 63K)

>he doesn't know what jargon is
When computer people refer to a kernel are they talking about a piece of corn? Any Catholic priest would be happy to explain why his Mary worship isn't really worship, it's "adoration."

It's jargon.

>Not knowing the definition to basic words
>Decides to use words incorrect rather than look up actual uses.
>Chooses to actively spread misinformation instead of educating themselves

Attached: 9sfjjc649i321.jpg (640x846, 123K)

>Basic Internet search’s
It’s, pit that on the list of things Protestants are incapable of doing

>catholic.com/encyclopedia/adoration
>Adoration, in the strict sense, an act of religion offered to God in acknowledgment of His supreme perfection and dominion, and of the creature’s dependence upon Him; in a looser sense, the reverence shown to any person or object possessing, inherently or by association, a sacred character or a high degree of moral excellence.

Assuming you saw a looser sense of the word “adoration” in reference to Mary, it means the subject of the adoration believes Mary is “possessing, inherently or by association, a sacred character or a high degree of moral excellence.”

>Do you worship Mary?
Why don’t you be specific about your contention about our beliefs about Mary, like Imacculate Conception, instead of perpetuating such a brainlet strawmen.
>If not, then explain this shit
Are you really asking me why trad Catholic uncles post pictures of a beautiful woman and the perfect mother on social media?

Attached: 98044C3A-7126-440F-908D-5C53BBF5C078.jpg (853x1280, 240K)

Matthew 12:46-50 King James Version (KJV)
>46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
>47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
>48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
>49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
>50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Luke 11:27-28 King James Version (KJV)
>27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
>28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Also I've noticed that when Catholics depict Jesus he is either a helpless baby being held by Mary or a dead body. The pope even carries around a silver pole depicting a dead Jesus on a bent cross.

C'mon.

Attached: pope-francis-cross-staff-e1443297505150.jpg (640x354, 39K)

>God struck israelites who showed the ark of the covenant with death
>God creates Mary, the ark of the new covenant
>not giving due reverence to this new ark
>thinking God will give preference to anybody that is irreverent of the new ark
I'm not going to get into modern "catholicism," but reverence to the saints of the Church of Christ is quite clear from ancient church fathers such as Sts. Augustine, John Chrysostom, etc. As adopted children of God who are members of the Mystical Body of Christ and brothers and sisters in Christ, we give due respect to our spiritual family members, particularly its most exceptional members who have been great exemplars of virtue and holiness. Like you might ask your biological father to pray for you, and keep a picture of him in your house on your wall, so too you can have a familial recourse to your spiritual family in the communion of saints. The technical distinction is dulia, hyperdulia, and latria.

The protestant philosopher, and one of the inventors of calculus, Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz (1646-1716) put it like this
>discrimen infinitum atque immensum between the honour which is due to God and that which is shown to the saints, the one being called by theologians, after Augustine's example, latria, the other dulia... not only [should this distinction] be inculcated in the minds of hearers and learners, but should also be manifested as far as possible by outward signs"

I will quote more from his "A System of Theology" now.

Here is a pope kissing a "baby Jesus" idol

Attached: 1521142091789.jpg (891x497, 96K)

Here is a pope kissing another "baby Jesus" idol

Attached: 7053924-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 85K)

One of the liberal Catholic churches in my area has an ascendant Jesus in place of a crucified one and I actually believe that really shitty. The whole point of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass being a recreation of the passion.

And here is a pope with the pedo triangle symbol

Really makes you think

Attached: 1551747068392.jpg (758x496, 150K)

>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am o jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of then that hate me; and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.' Exod 20: 4-6.

Attached: Mary-Worship.jpg (360x270, 27K)

>dulia, hyperdulia, and latria.
>Teaching Protestant new words most Catholics don’t even know
Think you’re going to need another strategy there

what's WRONG with catholics??? why do they do this?

Do you believe the pope thinks those statues possess any inherent power?

Where is marry now according to Catholics? Heaven.

>Quoting obsolete Jewish law
Go fuck yourself

ITT: Heretics sad they don’t have a Mommy to save them from hell.

A system of theology, Leibniz:

>Pg. 71: The question of Saints and of Relics is connected with that of images; and much of what we have said concerning images is equally applicable to this subject. And, as a general principle, we must hold that neither the act of adoring in presence of an image, nor the worship of Saints or of relics, is approved, except in so far as they are referred to God; and that no act of religion is allowable, which may not be resolved into the honour of the one Almighty God, and does not terminate therein. When the Saints are honoured, therefore, the honour should be understood in the sense in which it is said in Scripture, "Thy friends are honoured, O God!" (Ps. cxxxvii 17) and "Praise ye the Lord in his Saints." (Ps xl. 1.) And when the Saints are invoked, and their aid implored, their aid must always be understood to consist in the prayers which they pour forth with great efficacy in our behalf; as Bellarmine has observed, that "Help me, O Peter, or O Paul!" is to be regarded as signifying nothing more than "Pray for me!" or "Help me by interceding for me!"

>It is certain, indeed, that Angel-guardians are assigned to us by God. Now the Scripture compares the Saints to Angels, and calls them "equal to Angels"

>Pg. 72: That the Saints have some concern in human affairs, appears to be conveyed by the "talking of Moses and Elias with Christ" (matt. xiii. 3.) and that even particular events come to the knowledge of the Saints and Angels, (whether it be in the mirror of the Divine vision, or by the natural clearness and wide-ranging powers of vision possessed by the glorified mind,) is insinuated in Christ's declaration, that there is "joy in heaven upon one sinner that doth penance." (luke xiv. 17). Further, that God, in consideration of the Saints, even after their death, grants favours to men (although it is only through Christ that the Saints, whether of the Old or of the New Testament, possess their dignity),

Funny thing, Ive seen some Catholics even claim that Mary is the mediator between God and man. I'm not sure if this is there official Church doctrine but it defeats the purpose of Jesus.
>For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 1 Timothy 2:5

Their*

>obsolute
so we can murder?

I believe he is kissing a "baby Jesus" idol. Just like this pope is kissing the Qur'an.

Attached: 1525535815900.jpg (493x281, 34K)

Let me google that for you you fucking brainlet
>christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/38601/catholic-response-to-luke-1127-28

Posting a half naked dude is super gay

People like cute girls. You’re on Jow Forums, you should know this.
Jesus is probably going to be a woman in the second coming, desu.

christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/4714/how-is-1-timothy-25-interpreted-relative-to-the-mediatrix-concept

I AM INTENTIONALLY AND SINFULLY IGNORANT OF BASIC THEOLOGY
I MEMORIZED THE WHOLE BIBLE THOUGH
I AM PORTESTERNT

catholics have never really been christians.
fucking pagans enforcing the edicts of rome, nothing more.

>what is dulia hyperdulia and latria

learn2theology

Yoi don’t follow Orthodox Judaism so I don’t know why you quote the Torah as a Christian. Do you also want to stone faggots?

You're hitting mexican mysticism levels of Catholicism with that logic there.

I love how you Catholics always respond so aggressively after someone points something out with your religion. How about you don't act like a rabid dog and have a civilized discussion?

Jesus quoted it and said it contained the most important commandment, but you claim that murder is OK because it's only in the "jewish law"???

wow you're really lost

You use that word idol but I don’t think you know what an idol is
An idol is an object that possesses supernatural power
Not a single catholic believes a sculpture is an idol
>My entire religion involves strawmanbing Catholicism
Kys

A system of theology, Leibniz, cont...

>Pg. 72 - is indicated by the prayers found in the Scripture: "Remember, O Lord, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, thy servants!" (exod. xxxiii. 13) a form not very different from that which the Church commonly employs: "Grant, O Lord, that we may be assisted by the merits and intercession of thy Saints!" that is, "Regard their labours, which by thy gift, they have borne for thy name; hear their prayers, to which thy only-begotten Son hath given efficacy and value!"

>Some persons raise a question as to the manner in which the Saints can have a knowledge of human affairs; and St. Augustine himself seems to have hesistated and entertained some doubt regarding it. But, for my part, I do not think it consistent with truth to suppose that

>Pg. 73: these most holy souls are shut up in a place where, it is true, they are in the enjoyment of delights, but are ignorant of the events which are passing, of if they obtain some casual knowledge of them, obtain it solely through the intervention of the angels. Because knowledge is the source of the highest pleasures of the mind; and as the souls of the Blessed contemplate more closely the Divine wisdom and perfection, it is reasonable to suppose that they are now admitted more intimately to the secrets of Providence, which, while in the flesh, they admired from afar; and that they now know the infinite justice of God's government, which heretofore they but believed; and this, I think, cannot be conceived without supposing them to be cognisant of the particular events that pass among men. Many are inclined to think that it is in the mirror of the Divine vision the Angels and Saints see all things. However, if you consider the matter accurately, it will be seen that, even now, God is the sole immediate object of the mind, outside of the mind itself; and that it is only through the medium of God our ideas represent to us what passes in the world;

Go. Fuck. Yourself. I follow cannon law not kike law.

I don't care about Middle Eastern fairy tales, especially ones usually believed in by dago wops in Italy.

>An idol is an object that possesses supernatural power
no, it's an object of worship, like a statue of Jesus or Mary.

>saints
stand ins for old european pagan gods.
you
are
pagans

At least the Catholics tried (in a way that would prove ineffective) to maintain the European classical cults.
On the other hand Protestants are low-level Jews.
Classic and heroic cults like dodecaism are the only answer

Jewish civil and religious mandates were abolished by the Apostles at the council of Jerusalem. See Act 11 and continue on.

here's a mary to worship

Attached: maria orsic.jpg (830x1240, 123K)

>I stalked the trad part of catholic twitter
why?

"An idol is an object that possesses supernatural power"
No they aren't. Idols are figures made of up wood/clay or what have you. They never had "supernatural powers"
"And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell." Deuteronomy 4:28

Exodus 22:18

NO ONE WORSHIPS OBJECTS
THEY WORSHIP WHAT THE OBJECTS REPRESENT
ARE PROTESTANTS REALLY THIS GRUG BRAINED?

>stand ins for old european pagan gods
theres over 11.000 saints canonized by the catholic church thus far, all of whom are historical people

im pretty sure you mean demons. pagan gods were turned into demons by the church - pic.related

Attached: PaganDemons.png (582x1458, 263K)

Who are the Christian Zionists?
Not Catholics.

>God's Law is obsolete
>following commandments of men
Yep, that's a Catholic.

Mark 7:7-9 King James Version (KJV)
>7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
>8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
>9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Attached: 01.jpg (854x480, 93K)

some of them can cry tears of blood or do similar miracles, but in general statues dont have supernatural powers

>Pg. 73 - for on no other supposition can it be conceived how the body can act on the soul, or how different created substances can communicate with one another. Nay, we should be aware that, in every state of existence, our mind is a mirror of God and of the universe; with this difference, that, in the present state, our view is clouded and our knowledge confused. When, therefore, this cloud shall be withdrawn, and when God shall manifest Himself more clearly, we shall see God face to face, and we shall see all other things (as we do even now) in Him as the medium; but we shall see them far more clearly, distinctly, and comprehensively, than we see them now; partly by the very nature of the mind in its glorified state, partly by an especial grace of God.

>Pg. 74 - Nor should any one wonder at the possibility of an Angel or Blessed Soul's seeing at a single view the affairs of Asia and of Europe, and, while he embraces so vast a range, penetrating, nevertheless, even into its minutest parts. Let us but reflect how many objects the general of an army, placed on an eminence, reviewing his forces or disposing his line, sees at the same time. Now, if it be considered that the glorified mind's powers of vision are enlarged in the same proportion as our universe is greater than the plain, all wonder will be at an end. If the vision is extended more than a thousand-fold by the use of telescopes arid microscopes, shall we doubt that God can grant to the Blessed much more than Galileo or Drebel has given to us ? You will tell me, indeed, that these instruments do not admit of our seeing many things distinctly together, and that in proportion as the field of the tube is increased, its power is diminished. It is so, I confess;

>NO ONE WORSHIPS OBJECTS
>THEY WORSHIP WHAT THE OBJECTS REPRESENT
that's called idolatry. even when the object represented God, it was not allowed.

moses law is definetely abolished, you must be a special kind of stupid not to understand that

Imagine still believing in sky daddies once you are over 16y.

I'm not Catholic. Why do some people have issues worshiping Mary?

>Pg. 74 because in this case the assistance is given to the eyes, which are restricted within certain dimensions; but in the other case God increases the power of the mind, which has no defined and immovable limits. We know that a tribune, or, at all events, a centurion, can have his soldiers drawn out and disposed so perfectly under his view, that not a motion of theirs escapes him. And to how many objects does the chess-player apply his mind by one glance ! As the mind, therefore, is capable of considering many objects distinctly at the same time, there is nothing to prevent the number of objects being increased in many thousand ways, without affecting the distinctness of the knowledge.

>Pg. 75 - And perhaps the ratio of the number of the remarkable occurrences among the entire human race, to that of the variations which a scientific chess-player has to consider together, is much less than the ratio which the glorified mind bears to ours. For, even here on earth, we see what a vast difference, in applying the mind to many different things together, there is between an unskilled and a practised man ; and we might almost consider miraculous (though we, nevertheless, find it true,) the readiness with which some persons can perform the longest calculations by a purely mental act, so as to appear to read them from a manuscript ; and can retain innumerable images of the fancy so perfectly under view, as to be able to select in an instant the particular one which may be required.

Did I say God's Law or Moses' Law?

>Why do some people have issues worshiping Mary
Because she is not God?

idc what you said honestly, you are annoying af

>Burn all Churches and religious works of art.
>Worship limited to reading the Bible and praying to Jesus (not God The Father, or God The Holy Spirit, just Jesus) in bed at night, alone.
>Can’t even do the sign of the cross since the invisible lines of just drew on your body that you are now apparently worshipping.
>Be Protestant.
Fun times.

(((KJV)))

M8, you're making Catholics look bad by assosiation here.
The argument you should be making is that an idol is an object taking the place of God in an inherently disording of the relation of God and man. You are correct in your assessment that statues aren't idols. But it's because the statue isnt the object of worship, rather it serves as a way to focus our thoughts and enter into prayer with God.
As a tangential correllary an idol does not need to be a physical object like a statue or image. Any item which is placed as greater importance than Good in ones life runs the danger of becoming an idol, as we may glorify at the expense of glorifing God.

Nigger we do, and its the right thing to do.
Hail Mary

Attached: DpVNGjqW0AARyQf.jpg (199x301, 11K)

>Pg. 75 - From reasons, however, let us come to examples and authority. It is certain that, even in the second age of the Christian Church, the natal days of the martyrs were cele- brated ; that religious meetings at their monuments were instituted ; and that the prayers of Saints were believed to be profitable. For Origen, a writer of the third century (Num. c. xxxi.), asks, " Who doubts that the Saints assist us by their prayers, and confirm and exhort us by the example of their actions?"1 He speaks of the opinion, therefore, as a thing thoroughly ascertained and received in his times. And Origen himself (in his Commentary on the Epistle to the Romans'1} seems, in his own private judgment, to have inclined to the opinion, that the Blessed assist us, not only, as is the received belief of the Church, by intercession, but also by actual interposition, like the Angels.

>Pg. 76 - However, he speaks doubtingly, and says, that, if the opinion be true, "it must be numbered among the hidden mysteries which may not be committed to paper ;" a caution, perhaps, which he thought necessary in order to avoid superstition.

>St. Cyprian commended himself to the living, praying them to remember him after their death (B. i. Epist. I). 1 And if, as some persons think, no examples of the invocation of Saints, in the same way as of image-worship, can be found in those times, the answer must be, that, previous to the extirpation of idolatry by Constantine, the Church carefully avoided every thing which, even though in itself harmless, could, by any means, be distorted into a confirmation of the Gentile superstitions.

>God’s law is in the Torah
Confirmed Jewish shill masquerading as d&c Protestant bent on dividing the Christians in this board

There is no mother of God retard
God made everything your heathen faggot
Mary is just a woman like any other, Jesus didn't have any special respect for her and she was not sinless

Yeah, not allowed by kikes.

you are making the word of God to be of none affect through your traditions.

Full of Grace

The lord is with thee

I admit that was a dumb question on my part, but Catholicism seemed so unusual to me that I had to ask.

I was expecting Canadians to be more rational but even you seem to be brainwashed with this religion.

so idolatry is now allowed? that's wicked

Saint Cecilia - patron saint of music
Catherine de' Vigri - patron saint of art
St. Vitus - patron saint of dance
Saint Nicholas - patron saint of children
Saint Christopher - patron saint of travelers.

Hmm this stuff seems familer? Oh yeah.

Apollo - God of music
Ares - God of war
Hermes - God of trade, wealth, travel, etc
Eros - God of Love

cathlocucks are idol worshipers

>there is no mother of God
>Mary gave birth to Jesus
>Jesus isn’t God
Nice one there canadacuck

>no mother of God
Mary was chosen by God to give birth to Christ and that makes her the mother of God

>Pg. 76 - At all events, it appears from St. Basil the Great and St. Gregory Nazianzen, that, in the fourth
century, the invocation of martyrs by name, and the belief of their power to assist us, was already received. St. Gregory of Nyssa says, that "supplications are offered to a martyr, to become, as it were, our ambassador with God."

>And St. Ambrose, in the book On Widows, after observing that Peter and Andrew prayed our Lord for Simon's mother-in-law, who was sick of fever, says, that " one who is subject to great sins, acts wisely in employing others to intercede with the physician in his behalf;" and that " Angels and martyrs are to be invoked."

>Now, if it be an act of idolatry, or, at all events, a damnable worship, to address Angels and Saints, and solicit their intercession in our behalf with God, I do not see how Basil, and Nazianzen, and Ambrose, and others, who have hitherto been accounted Saints, can be excused from idolatry, or, at least, from the foulest abomination. For these practices will not be what are commonly called blemishes of the Fathers, but great and manifest crimes. And there is reason to dread lest views like these may open a way for the subversion of the whole Christian faith.

>For if it be true that, even from this early period, such horrible errors prevailed in the Church, the fact will furnish a strong argument for the cause of the Arians and Samosatenians, who date the origin of error from these very times, and insinuate that the mystery of the Trinity and the practice of idolatry were simultaneously introduced.

That’s why I just said
Protestants are literal retards who don’t understand symbol != idol

You really are a misguided fool.

The Law in the New Testament
>01. Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 4:10; Revelation 19:10
>02. Little children, keep yourselves from idols. 1 John 5:21; Acts 17:29
>03. That the name of God and His doctrine be not blasphemed. 1 Timothy 6:1
>04. The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath. Mark 2:27-28; Hebrews 4:4
>05. Honor thy father and thy mother. Matthew 19:19; Ephesians 6:1-3
>06. Thou shalt not kill. Romans 13:9; James 2:11
>07. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Matthew 19:18
>08. Thou shalt not steal. Romans 13:9; Ephesians 4:20
>09. Thou shalt not bear false witness Romans 13:9
>10. Thou shalt not covet. Romans 7:7

Psalm 119:2
>Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Matthew 22:37-40
>Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
>This is the first and great commandment.
>And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
>On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 6:33
>But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 John 2:4
>He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 5:3
>For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

John 14:15
>If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Revelation 14:12
>Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus

Attached: 02.jpg (854x480, 80K)

Blessed art thou among women

Christianity literally makes you abandon your nation to be part of the nation of Israel.
There is no truth in Judaism and its derivatives, all semitic religions usurped their beliefs of Aryan religions (mainly Zoroastrianism, Dodecaism, Mithraism)

Women are the inferior vessels they aren't even permitted to speak in church.
why would any man worship one?

Ya got you to quote the better version of the Bible kike

"TradCath Uncles"
A bit strange, but I'll take it.

Attached: c80ecbd1d7c0d7a08a999f867d5fa2aa.png (800x1160, 495K)

They worship niggers

Attached: 14EE5122-DB05-4453-AF15-2BDDDE2E5EF8.jpg (533x800, 171K)

Lmao you pagan brainlets really pulling on straws huh.
Saints/patrons aren't copies of pagan gods, They are nothing alike. They are human like us

>Hasn’t heard of Christian Identity
May be for you

>Pg. 78 - Thus the authority of the early Councils is destroyed ; and, as we must admit that the most Holy Trinity is not so clearly proved from Sacred Scripture, as that we can satisfy every doubt if we set the authority of the Church aside, I leave each one to form his judgment as to where the matter will end. Nay, more daring spirits will carry suspicion farther ; for they will wonder how Christ, who was so prodigal of promises to His Church, should have, nevertheless, indulged the enemy of the human race, so far as to permit that, after one species of idolatry had been exploded, another should take its place ; and that, while we see the Jewish and Mahometan religions continue, for so many ages, to maintain incorrupt in a sufficient degree the original constitution of their founders, yet, out of the sixteen centuries of Christianity, there are scarcely one or two during which the true faith was in any degree preserved among Christians. What then will become of the counsel of Gamaliel, who advised that the Christian reli- gion, and the will of Providence in its regard, should be judged by the issue? or what estimate are we to form of Christianity itself, if it withstand this test so badly ?

>Nevertheless, I do not therefore deny that there had crept in commonly in the Church abuses, and these too of a sufficiently grievous nature, which in after times degenerated into dangerous superstition. Thus St. Epiphanius (whom we also find removing from a temple an image which was painted upon the veil, lest it should lead to abuse,) inveighs vehemently against the Collyridians and others, who paid excessive honours to the Mother of God and the other Saints.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Stfu no ones talking to you.

Shut up no ones talking to you.

*incels holy shit are you that dumb?

She's a vessel, God put Jesus in her, she pushed him out. That's literally her only role in the Bible, she's nothing special. If you retarded cathocucks would read your new testament you'd know she isn't a special figure

Catholicism makes “the nation of Israel” the church and not any physical place. Anyone with a surface understanding of Catholic theology would know that, retard

>Muh aryanism

Shut up atheist retard. No one likes you