What to do?

This board has gone to complete fucking shit with all the Y*ng shills and MIGA ‘pedes. Are we going to do something about it, (kike mods aren’t doing anything) or do we move somewhere else?

Attached: 0511A194-B663-47A0-9D8F-E40789B267FB.jpg (660x574, 31K)

You invited them in. Deal with it.

no just help us meme Yang into the White House based Dutchy boi

Nothing anyone here can do about it. The stakes are high, but the shilling will stay about the same as it is now. It will intensify when we get closer to election time.

pol was never good

im going back to ytmnd

Attached: 1544660750256.png (870x870, 30K)

You can either ignore them, report them, or sacrifice your current IP and 5 minutes of your time.

So do we just wait until it blows over? I mean the AOC spam sure got put to a halt pretty soon.

Jow Forums has always been a pro-Israel board.

you power through. some of us have been here more than 10yrs, this is literally nothing. filter, hide, etc and fight battles that matter

Based Inuit poster

But seriously though I can’t hide all this fucking garbage while phonefagging from the office

case in point—i will now hide this stupid fucking thread

user board are dead

I feel many people got this place wrong from the start.

We needcto create another chan were registration os needed , there is no other way

I’ve been here since the 2016 election and seen my share of shill campaigns but it definitely got terribly annoying after the midterms. Is there some sort of pattern we should be looking for here?

Shut the fuck up kike

They are just shills, they'll get tired eventually
just ignore the threads, they'll die off

I will say it clearly
THIS BOARD IS DEAD

It's a new two-party system in America: Jews vs Muslims. There is no other party in control, or able to take control.

Shut the fuck up dumb shill you’ve probably only been here for a few months

Well (((/ptg))) has been running ever since the election. I wish we could get rid of those faggoty Reddit-tier generals but kike mods are lazy as always

bring back chat rooms

This board have died since 2016 you dumbass. There are no more philosophical and sociological debates like it used to be because "hurr durr dis iz a politik board, sage" so we're left with shitposting and /ptg/.

*has

Hahahah it's SO obvious they switched from AOC to Yang, it's like they entered 2 lines of code into their bot network and pressed "enter".

Shills are so fucking bad at shilling it's absolutely insane, how is there actually being money wasted on this retardation.

I suppose they are delaying discussion quite a bit, but still nowhere near enough to be effective.

DNC raised a lot of cash, and most of the faggots in Silicon Valley lean left.

Jews are literally surrounded by arabs every way they go, that have a religion that hates them. Haven't you read what the quran says? They're God's chosen people but salvation is for all.

pay us cash or ask first u stupid greedy chinks

Accept the reality dumbo

>tfw still waiting for trump fags to leave

I preferred this place pre-2015 when there weren't as many people and all we shitposted about was ron paul, hitler, and fighting JIDF invasions

Attached: ayydolphlmao.png (400x532, 269K)

Move somewhere else, summerchild.

▲▲

Attached: yanggang.jpg (794x715, 109K)