A reminder that Michael Jackson's problems started when he named the Jew

youtu.be/bnMAh-0wmhg
>"They Don't Care About Us" released on March 31, 1996.
>Recorded: June 1989
>In mid-1993, Evan Chandler, a dentist, accused MJ of sexually abusing his 13-year-old son, Jordan Chandler.
> Evan Chandler
> Born: Evan Robert Charmatz
>(((CHARMATZ)))
>literal crypto jew

His agent, label, manager, and nearly everyone around him was a (((jew))).
(((They))) learned that MJ was going to come out with a song that said:
>All I wanna say is that
>(((They))) don't really care about us
>All I wanna say is that
>(((They))) don't really care about us

>Beat me, hate me
>You can never break me
>Will me, thrill me
>You can never kill me
>(((JEW))) me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, (((KIKE))) me
>Don't you black or white me

As soon as they found out that MJ realized that they were stealing from him, they decided to kill him.
It's hard to kill someone that literally almost everyone knows. He was arguably the most recognizable man in the world.
So instead they made up a story that he's a pedophile.
This wasn't enough to kill MJ's image. Everyone knew who MJ was, after all. They watched him grow up.
No one quit listening to his music.
He still was hurt by these blatantly false allegations. Began to live a more private life.
(((They))) decide to back off a little, they still collect his royalties, after all.

>2005
youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA
>The Jews do it on purpose

>2009
People are still listening to his music. He starts a comeback tour. (((They))) kill him for real.
(((They))) know they don't need him alive to make them money, and they are worried that he will redpill blacks on (((them))).
>According to Forbes in 2016, Jackson had been the top-earning dead celebrity each year since his death.
>2016 was the seventh consecutive year since his death in which Jackson's annual earnings were over $100 million.

>2019
(((Jews))) make a propaganda film and want to exhume his body from his crypt because of lyrics he wrote literally 30 years earlier

Attached: MJ Calls Jews leeches.png (925x1171, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
michjewishhistory.org/gallery/2017/09/motown-mensches.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h7O1I4dZQMU
youtu.be/ybPQ4UpLncA
youtu.be/cuuhsqA95iA
youtu.be/SD7BCqc1Juw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews turned Jackson white as a side effect of their prototype CRISPR virus, they wanted to disable his negroid rhythm genes but accidentally disabled his melanin production instead

why cant it be both again?

You can post this all the times that you want. He is a pedophile in the mind of the people.

He was a weird guy that if he didn't molested kids, he dig his own tomb being all the time with kids.

I've always suspected something wasn't right about the entire MJ saga, this man knew more than we could of ever possibly known or want to know.

I call it the "Britney Effect", when you was younger you laughed and ridiculed her for shaving her head, know you have a understanding.

Attached: 1476311222735.jpg (800x539, 46K)

>I call it the "Britney Effect", when you was younger you laughed and ridiculed her for shaving her head, now you have a understanding.
This phenomenon predates Brittney Spears by thousands of years. You call it the Brittney Effect because she was the sacrificial lamb of your generation.

Attached: hit or miss doge.png (601x598, 776K)

he was based. he hated niggers so much he became white himself.

>He was a weird guy, and if he didn't molest kids, he dug his own tomb being all the time with kids.
How sad that he wanted a childhood after the Jews stole it from him.

Attached: KikesCutTheirOwnBeaks.jpg (2962x1659, 475K)

>he was based. he hated niggers so much he became white himself.
Undeniably based.

Attached: DC fare jumping.png (1097x1280, 852K)

>Jackson names the Jews
>Jews accuse Jackson of being a pedo
>Jews are known to project themselves onto their enemies.
Jews = pedos confirmed.

>Jews = pedos confirmed.
Anyone who has had a son knows that a (((doctor))) is going to try to touch his dick within a week of his birth.

Attached: Jewgatti OyVeyron.jpg (1600x1200, 501K)

I've been absent from Jow Forums for a bit. Are Canadians not faggots anymore?

The Jews or his fucking father that made made a slave of him for money?

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o

Attached: energized.png (358x318, 62K)

jews killed him and ruined his reputation

If you think Joe Jackson wasn't being controlled by Jews, you are a fucking retard.

Attached: Greedy 8th dwarf.jpg (2750x2234, 3.33M)

why drag his name through the mud now?
whats the end goal?
are they trying to get ahead of something?

Thank you for sharing this, fren.

Attached: Iceland jew.jpg (640x401, 71K)

Jews own the public perception and attention. They do as they please.

Oh so thaaaat's why they made this documentary

Attached: MJ and Hitler.jpg (560x500, 52K)

Show me some evidence then. I'm sure that when they were a poor family in Idiana there were no powerful Joooos around.

>why drag his name through the mud now?
They are still butt hurt because 30 years ago he called them kikes.
People who can literally talk down to the British Crown are easily offended and sure to hold grudges.

Attached: Why do bongs let jews touch their royalty like this.jpg (600x430, 39K)

That was a WTF? Is it shopped and they are trying to associate Hitler with MJ because Hitler was evil so MJ is evil too??

Attached: MJ_Hitler_Genious.png (812x686, 569K)

What the fuck Jow Forums, why is it always the jews?

hmmmm... really makes me think. i wonder what he knows about heather o'rourke and spielberg. also i wish we could get some info on what he had to say about david geffen. oh wait, thats a thing

michjewishhistory.org/gallery/2017/09/motown-mensches.html
The Jackson 5 was controlled by Jews.
Joe Jackson is a scapegoat.
A literally illiterate nigger who only wanted his kids to be successful.

Attached: Dual Citizenship in Congress 2.jpg (1036x1132, 434K)

Why does OP love pedophilia so much? Can anyone stop OP from being such a pedo?

Attached: NAMBLA recruiter.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

wtf, he was tho...

DONT FORGET THIS OP

youtube.com/watch?v=h7O1I4dZQMU

Literally coined fake news

Genius

Of course he was.

Attached: JFK.jpg (640x852, 140K)

Attached: Indian sues parents.png (670x730, 545K)

So true

>> Evan Chandler
>> Born: Evan Robert Charmatz
>>(((CHARMATZ)))
>>literal crypto jew

Uhh

>In June 2009, Jackson died of a propofol overdose. Four months later, Chandler committed suicide.

>actress and screenwriter Carrie Fisher wrote that Chandler could be persuaded via financial incentives to send an anesthesiologist to a patient's house to administer drugs including morphine

>During the 1993 investigation, Jackson's hired private investigator Anthony Pellicano, released a recorded telephone conversation between Chandler and Dave Schwartz, the new husband of his ex-wife, June,

>Chandler was recorded saying, "If I go through with this, I win big time. There’s no way that I lose. I’ve checked that out inside out...I will get everything I want, and they will be totally — they will be destroyed forever. They will be destroyed. June is gonna lose Jordy. She will have no right to ever see him again." This phone call took place on July 8; Evan would claim Jordan had confessed the abuse to him on July 16.

David you are boring, everything is Jews Jews Jews for you.

MJ was born a poor black boy, sang and danced for our sins, and died a rich white man...

The truest American Dream.

youtu.be/ybPQ4UpLncA

Don't you black or white him.

MU was totally innocent. This entire thing was obviously about his naming the Jew, and the profiteering of a few Hollywood families.

I'm inclined to believe this

> "give me proof that Jews controlled the Jackson Five"
> proof is given
> "quit being anti-Semitic"

Attached: ocidz98p5xk21.jpg (620x943, 113K)

The Jews are the pedophiles, they simply projected it onto Michael.

Attached: 1543780923178.png (1910x768, 2.04M)

Damn that South Park episode did tell the truth

Twisted, isn't it?

Attached: 1551831795653.jpg (547x768, 117K)

They didn't explicitly or even implicitly name the tribe responsible, tho.

Attached: 1547144402243.jpg (699x699, 51K)

>The Jews are the pedophiles, they simply projected it onto Michael.
Actually OP is the pedo trying to blame other people for his uncontrollable pedophilia. Can someone please stop OP??

Attached: Pepe-wearing pedo.jpg (2144x2016, 1.03M)

Hoestly these guys are Nazis too....so therefore we need to be inclusive of pedos, trannys and homos. Makes perfect sense.

Look you can be a freak and know about jews....that doesn't mean being a freak is ok.
Nobody said he was retarded.
Nobody said he was not aware of how the industry is run.
Nobody said he was naive.
youtu.be/cuuhsqA95iA
youtu.be/SD7BCqc1Juw

Attached: 1549593335165.jpg (993x1129, 172K)