The places of mass execution of Soviet and Polish workers were found in Germany

During the excavations in the Arnsberg forest in Western Germany, more than 400 objects were found, which indicate the mass executions of Soviet and Polish citizens. It is reported by NTV with reference to the Director of the Regional Union of Westphalia-Lippe Matthias Loeb.

As noted, the researchers found household items, in particular, dishes, clothing, shoes, Soviet coins.

According to experts, the executions took place at the end of the Second world war, in March 1945. At least 208 workers were killed as a result of these events. It is specified that they were used for forced labor.

n-tv.de/regionales/nordrhein-westfalen/NS-Verbrechen-Experten-graben-400-Fundstuecke-aus-article20895831.html

Attached: snlgOwCU9K4.jpg (480x327, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD
youtu.be/FNJzqqh-jRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD

bump

You can't bump your own thread retard

I don't know how this vietnamese fishing forum is working actually.

Nothing wrong with killing subhuman slavshits

Nazis were subhuman filth. I'm glad the Soviets btfo them.

I'm surprised to hear this from an American.

Attached: 66Qssz2.jpg (923x895, 86K)

shut the fuck up drunk bitch. Your woman go for BBC

good to know after few years of lurking

Attached: comment_5QSgaFcJZwfdi1mEZgiRTM2tD6XWXO5B.jpg (640x960, 221K)

>of NKVD
>in poland

?

Soviets were the villains

Attached: dreamer meme (1).png (640x960, 631K)

Enemy combatants, just like they were in afghanistan.

What combatants thing you are talking about? I can barely understand you.

>in particular, dishes,
Yea I have my doubts.....

Also Soviets did their share of purges but shhh history is re-written by the victors.

Poe's law in action

>victors
>Soviets
Do you know that USSR was dissolved a long ago?

German natsoc and communism are not far off from one another. And whoever brands nazis as right-wing should legitimately consider not posting shit on the internet.
This onions looking individual has a thing or two to say about it to redeem his basedlenт appearance.

youtu.be/FNJzqqh-jRw

>And whoever brands nazis as right-wing should legitimately consider not posting shit on the internet.
Do you know that isn't smart nowadays just brand politicians "left" or "right" because so sat the deputies of the French revolution?

Most Americans think this way. The ones who go on here are mostly edgy Wehraboo losers who played too many Paradox games growing up.

You're left for me because your flag. Since you are left i wish for you fucking death man. Simple and quite nice way to categorize persons i think

>The absolute state of Jow Forumsacks

Attached: th.jpg (193x188, 13K)

it was the allies in the british and the Americans which tried to implement sterilization programs of slavic russians, not the germans

We were just trying to get rid of communism, and the only reason Russia isn't a kiked shithole rn is because of Germany invading and Stalin eventually realizing the jews were the enemy all long in 53.

And you aren't caring about it so hard so you opened this thread and answered in it?

brainwashed liberal nazis everywhere

now you brainwashed liberal nazi are about to support some asian kid with zero chance of winning even the dem ticket lol

you brainwashed liberal nazis are also now sucking on these muslim dicks because you think they might go get the big scry jews lol

you brainwashed liberal nazis are so easy to beat this time when we purge you we wont even need a war lol

enjoy getting fucked brainwashed liberal nazis

Attached: 7b28e97bcef1f9bff688487b14ebc8ad54b4c114a2224a2ae5ab84bc4db45d68.jpg (255x255, 13K)

208 vs 6 gorrillions do you even cope russia?

Yeah maybye im brainlet but my life is nice for me without ruskies and jews. Your life is probably 50% of vodka and 50% of hell. Die

GTFO fucking shill

Attached: 1552070363464.png (600x599, 84K)

We have our own 6 gorrilions killed by Stalin himself.

If they were used a laborers why would they kill them? How do you know they weren't killed by allied bombing. They bombed the shit out of that area near Dusseldorf.

Attached: allied bombing.jpg (1507x897, 281K)

>If they were used a laborers why would they kill them?
Because nazis were bloody bastards.

Do you think they exterminated Jews too?

Yes.

Fukken saved. Thanks man

As 56% russian I can say that Russians need to KOS

You are 56% mutt, your opinion isn't important.

Stalin killed more Jews than Hitler...it's a fact.

>citation needed