HAPPENING: MSM LIED ABOUT SOHAE LAUNCH FACILITY

disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/the-media-is-lying-about-construction-at-sohae-launch-facility/

The MSM and the CIA just got EXPOSED for spreading FAKE NEWS about the Sohae launch facility! They're deconstructing it, not resconstructing it. Why aren't you faggots talking about this???

Attached: HAPPENING.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article212173259.html
npr.org/2019/03/08/701630382/activity-at-2nd-north-korean-missile-site-indicates-possible-launch-preparations
planet.com/company/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Labs
youtube.com/watch?v=I0UWIya-O0s
twitter.com/willripleycnn/status/1104158188830568448?s=21
twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/1103075208133570560?s=21
twitter.com/maddowblog/status/1103066141172355072?s=21
twitter.com/afp/status/1103673592166924289?s=21
twitter.com/scmpnews/status/1103698070863114240?s=21
twitter.com/7newsmelbourne/status/1103197486355701760?s=21
twitter.com/southfronteng/status/1103609568590995456?s=21
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-spy-agencies-north-korea-is-working-on-new-missiles/2018/07/30/b3542696-940d-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this board has been ruined by communists and trannies

Impressed again.

>this board has been ruined by communists and trannies
No. It's ruined by Israelis and it gets worse the closer to israel's death. Idiots like you will be SLAUGHTERED LIKE PIGS. BIBI IS GONNA DIE. YAIR IS GONNA DIE. ITS GONNA BE FUCKING AMAZING.

Attached: 1528302725435.png (632x1235, 248K)

When?

There much more pressing matters to discuss, such as the fact that the MSM, along with the CIA, got caught lying to the public, again. These fucks don't want NK to denuclearize at any cost.

Oh shit!!!

Attached: 1551938360660.png (704x690, 692K)

>CIA
You know what Bibi should be worrying about? When the muslims capture him and his family, then tie him to a chair, and make him watch as they put a bullet in yair's head.

We called this, so it’s not surprising. But it’s amazing to see how angry the CIA is at the idea of peace.

We’ve heard stories here for years about how it’s really the deep state running North Korea and this is why the media was so angry when Kim killed his uncle, who was the deep state’s inside man.

>MSM
>CIA
Same thing
But not surprising they want to pretend Kim is still building nukes and that Trump failed

This doesn't concern Israel at all you dumb fuck. You're probably CIA yourself and that's why this article is pissing you off.

Every single Israeli in every single Dolphin Class sub is gonna die too. Every single pilot Israel has will die too. Soon. you're so fucked.

I can't wait for the day that you CIA glowniggers get the rope for all the shit you've done.

But I still want to point things out:

1) Hundreds to thousands of images are taken by satellites. For them to only publish a handful should raise questions since they clearly did that to shape a narrative.

2) The "2019" pictures come from a similar batch as the 2018 pictures. Start looking in terrain, plant life, seasons, weather in NK, etc.

3) Satellites can show you videos now, not just photo's. If it was being constructed, they should show a time-lapse

4) These images look like they were taken from a Spy-aircraft or drone, not exclusively a satellite. You can compare these pictures to other pictures taken by spy planes or drones.

JIDF posts all the anti-Jewish material of Jow Forums. You don't fool anyone with this, even fedposters(who commonly try to bait people into hate crimes with all the "kike" and "nigger" talk)

That's because they are infected with a demonic bioweapon virus called the Femin Virus(FV).

>We’ve heard stories here for years about how it’s really the deep state running North Korea and this is why the media was so angry when Kim killed his uncle, who was the deep state’s inside man.

"Deep State" doesn't run NK and most people don't even know what the deep state actually is.

He's not CIA, he's JIDF.

You’re a shill though, a mass replying shill. Your job is to sit here and lie.

Deep State ran Qatar and runs North Korea.

Is it really the msm? Seems like something south Korea would do since they are the biggest loser here. No deal and Trump is lessening military practice, soon maybe less troops.

Oh, kek. You're right. He even knows more details about the Jews than normal feds do.

These are all really good pointers. Was wondering about ways to prove Sat footage is actually from an earlier timeframe.

>These images look like they were taken from a Spy-aircraft or drone
Something like Google’s Project Maven?
>google.com/amp/s/amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article212173259.html

>Your job is to sit here and lie.

All my information is Truth.

>Deep State ran Qatar and runs North Korea.

They don't, they can barely handle managing the US when they are required to.

>Is it really the msm?

It's them and various groups that want to keep the Korean Peninsula not at peace.

>Seems like something south Korea would do since they are the biggest loser here. No deal and Trump is lessening military practice, soon maybe less troops.

US troops in SK are not going anywhere. They are there to protect Korea and japan from any Chinese aggression.

You can also do that by comparing the "grain" of the pictures and also the colors.

Sleep tight, Popper

Also anything with AI systems designs to look at buildings.

On the subject of that, has anyone looked at the pictures in Photoshop yet to see if they were?

designed*

>You can also do that by comparing the "grain" of the pictures and also the colors
Doesn’t that just prove the same Satellite took the photos though?

Sleep tight, Popper

>there’s a difference

Attached: 07A8AA4E-6F04-485B-944C-41DC35314103.jpg (601x800, 58K)

Q predicted this

It's also about time-frame and how each satellite or surveillance system has it's own "fingerprints" in the images they take.

Most Nazi's were Jews and most "Jews" are just Whites faking to be Jews.

>implying JIDF doesn't use Vpns

Nice false flag chaim

Attached: HeyRabbi.jpg (454x600, 175K)

when North Korea tests another missile here in the next few days will you apologize for posting this shit?

"Q" can't even talk without making it into a code.

Jews have turned being a victim into a business. The average Jew is as fucked as anyone else.

Someones not too happy about this article I see.

Also they don't do missile tests from the satellite area, everyone that knows NK knows this.

Checked and what kinds of fingerprints? Can I find them in Photoshop?

>Checked and what kinds of fingerprints?

Just in how the images are made.

>Can I find them in Photoshop?

You just need a good eye. But what you can find in Photoshop is if the images are Photo-shopped.

Bump

It's important info. I suggest everyone look out and look carefully at anything Airbus or Digital Globe puts out.

npr.org/2019/03/08/701630382/activity-at-2nd-north-korean-missile-site-indicates-possible-launch-preparations

Holy shit, these fuckers are still at it!

Attached: 1462195836555.jpg (600x584, 26K)

Take what you learned from what they did previously and apply it to what they are doing now.

Find out where the images came from, look at the images carefully and then look at who is spreading/sharing it.

They have so many images from 2018 that they can release them in 2019 or any other year and label them as the year they released them in not the actual year they took them in.

Wow this is a crazy lie

Digital Globe released these.

Attached: (((Commcerical))) Satellite Imagery.jpg (1460x864, 237K)

> when North Korea tests another missile here in the next few days
> here

I think that little word told us all we need to know about your location.

Also, are you from NPR or CNN?.

Fucked up the title of that typing it so fast lol.

Anyway, here's the next photo they released.

Everyone really does use Jow Forums, don't they?

Attached: (((Commercial))) Satellite Imagery_2.jpg (1460x972, 291K)

>Lewis cautions it's impossible to know whether the North Koreans are preparing a military missile or a space rocket. It's also impossible to know when any launch might happen. Additional images of the Sanumdong site taken today by another company, San Francisco-based Planet, show vehicle activity has died down and that one of the cranes has disappeared. That could mean that workers have paused work on an ICBM or rocket, perhaps while awaiting further parts.

Another company was involved with this one too. Planet in San Francisco.

It gets better(or worse), they are doing it again: Start taking notes on who/what/where the pictures are coming from. Investigate those companies.

Also start comparing any "new" pictures with pictures released in 2018.

They do, this article and reporting rocked some Jenga towers so they are trying to move things forward more quickly then they wanted.

MSM just reports what South Korea says.

No they don't. They report what the IC wants them to.

planet.com/company/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Labs

Here's their CEO, Will Marshall:
>Will Marshall is the Co-Founder and CEO of Planet. He leads the overall company strategy and direction. Prior to Planet, Will was a Scientist at NASA/USRA where he was a systems engineer on lunar orbiter mission “LADEE”, a member of the science team for the lunar impactor mission “LCROSS”, served as Co-Principal Investigator on PhoneSat, and was the technical lead on research projects in space debris remediation. Will received his Ph.D. in Physics from the University of Oxford and his Masters in Physics with Space Science and Technology from the University of Leicester. Will was a Postdoctoral Fellow at George Washington University and Harvard.

More (((hollywood))) propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=I0UWIya-O0s

Then why wouldn't SK call bullshit

Agreed, great article.
I didn't think medias would do it.

Well... I don't need light anymore.
You glow brighter than the sun.

Isn't deep state just mount weather and the backup gov?

I'm surprised the images are such low quality.

Checked

Damn

>Everyone really does use Jow Forums, don't they?
It feels like it.

Not much of a difference.
Starting to feel like there never was.
With how NYT helped put Castro in power.

are you a nigger or poo in loo? It doesn't literally mean "here"

Seems like this company is notably associated with NASA.

>C O P E

Attached: IMG_5022.jpg (1024x886, 72K)

>Another company was involved with this one too. Planet in San Francisco.

Research is very important.

This has nothing to do with the topic.

Who says they aren't?. Everyone is questioning the images unless they are a stupid member of the public.

Your fedposting sucks worse then your word choice.

>I'm surprised the images are such low quality.

That should immediately make you question the images, with the tech today you have no excuses for bad quality even for the lowest bidders.

>Isn't deep state just mount weather and the backup gov?

Multiple "deep states" exist and several are connected to back up government plans.

>Who says they aren't?

The south Korean government stupid.

Literally can't talk about NoKo without this Fed giving his opinions on it.

I don't work for the government.

>Robbie Schingler is the Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Planet. Prior to Planet, Robbie spent 9 years at NASA, where he helped build the Small Spacecraft Office at NASA Ames and was Capture Manager for the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS). Robbie later served as NASA’s Open Government Representative to the White House; and served as Chief of Staff for the Office of the Chief Technologist at NASA. He received a MBA from Georgetown University, a MS in Space Studies from the International Space University, and a BS in Engineering Physics from Santa Clara University. Robbie was a 2005 Presidential Management Fellow.

Attached: (((Commercial))) Satellite Imagery_3.jpg (1200x675, 197K)

>I don't work for the government
>007
>What did he mean by this?
>0007
>is this better than a rogue 007 minus the Anglo?

Attached: IMG_5003.gif (540x304, 1.25M)

Convincing argument, truly.
Agent 007.

Neither do I, brother.

Fill me in, what are we working with?

Triple 0 7 dumbass.
That's above the gov

2018 satellite images labeled as 2019 images for one.

>twitter.com/willripleycnn/status/1104158188830568448?s=21
>twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/1103075208133570560?s=21
>twitter.com/maddowblog/status/1103066141172355072?s=21
>twitter.com/afp/status/1103673592166924289?s=21
>twitter.com/scmpnews/status/1103698070863114240?s=21
>twitter.com/7newsmelbourne/status/1103197486355701760?s=21
>twitter.com/southfronteng/status/1103609568590995456?s=21
People/orgs spreading the “NK rebuilding/operational” disinfo including CNN, South China Morning Post, AFP, SouthFront, and Melbourne News

Finally, FINALLY!
Your ports are open and the infection spreads!
+1 flag collected

Attached: Today was a good day.jpg (1332x444, 119K)

They are trying for a "Round 2".

Bump

Post that chart.
>ports are open.
Not yet, shit's still frozen up here.
Posted some OC here in exchange for that flag chart.

>SouthFront
The glow niggers larping as Syrians?

Checked, Greenlanon.

That's a given, need some old articles about "activity" at the site. Trying to catch up here

Does it really even matter OP? not trying to sound black pilled but our Government will do what it wants, they give us a story and it doesn't matter if it's true or not. That's just the garbage they feed us. At this point they shouldn't even waste the effort of lying anymore because it's so transparent that our Government has gone rogue.

It's a shitty chart, desu.
I just haven't bothered to find a more updated one.

Attached: 1Flag rareness chart.png (1669x2942, 1.82M)

Research the site that the images are showing.

Here's a zoomed in image of that "vehicle" activity in the first photo. Some of these vehicles seem to be parked parallel to one another.

Attached: Closer Look_1.jpg (1611x817, 422K)

These vehicles aren't even big enough to haul anything of significance and some of them are clearly parked like they've just been left there and aren't planned to be used again, at least not for a long time anyway.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-spy-agencies-north-korea-is-working-on-new-missiles/2018/07/30/b3542696-940d-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html

Here it is. Amazon Post got this "exclusive."

Attached: 12fa2d3049eae6fad161fbd44f61414791707602.jpg (757x714, 55K)

No worries. Just wanted to see it again, been a while. Thanks for partaking in the barter system, we still kinda rely on it up here.

Wtf parked vehicles? We need to go to DEFCON 1 now.

I see one shack has a new roof on it and they might have painted part of the main facility roof a little. Anyone see anything else?

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

I spot a dump truck(red, horizontal), some type of excavator or forklift(yellow beside the truck).

And(because the quality is so bad), I would take a guess that it's a white pickup trick, some type of metal and a white dump truck or flatbed.

Look at how bad that image quality is, it looks like someone took a picture of the image. The coloring and quality is different then the other pictures.

Could you post the other image with the train?. Got a hunch on something.

Looking over Planet's corporate members and they all seem Commonwealth/UK/EU tied to me.

Yes noticed that. They literally took pictures of inert construction/transport vehicles and are passing them off as news.

I'm new to this, sorry if the compression is weird. Just want to show this comparison image real quick and I'll get on that. That image is here though I can zoom in on it though if you want.

Attached: Comparison_01.jpg (995x479, 245K)

>They literally took pictures of inert construction/transport vehicles and are passing them off as news.

Let me see the train.

It's not your fault at all, it's the fault of who/what is taking those images.

The public is so stupid they won't even notice these details.

That chart sucks ass. Greenland is much more rare than 'uncommon'
Faggots from 20+ countries are in Afghanistan, and they're considered more rare than this shit hole island.

Sure thing man!
Have a nice one!

Attached: Peace.gif (200x200, 948K)

Here it is.

Attached: Closer Look_2.jpg (1340x1454, 739K)

Let me guess, it's coal in transit.

Attached: choo choo.png (1168x1132, 1.67M)

Zoom it out a little so I can see the entire train(all train cars).

Yeah, prolly some newfag thinking he's hot shit.
Cya mate!

>"When you put that all that together, that's really what it looks like when the North Koreans are in the process of building a rocket," says Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia Nonproliferation Project at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, who has studied the images.

Here's some more people worth looking into. They are directly involved with this psyop.

I need to see the entire train first:

How is this?

Attached: Closer Look_2.jpg (1796x1577, 1.1M)

Well duh...Cant have the military industrial complex bleeding dollars can we? At this point I propose we call it the Military Industrial and Media complex... MIM

Think this is the whole thing.

Attached: train.png (864x728, 973K)

MIC is different from IC.
Not saying better or worse.
But they're not the same.

MSM is IC.

Sleep tight, Popper

Is there even a proper rail road behind the train for it to use? It's all whited out like part of it is missing or something.