APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-103810_Chrome.jpg (1080x1730, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/world-war-ii-bombing-was-strong-enough-change-ionosphere-180970410/
archive.is/U2a43
m.phys.org/news/2018-09-impact-wwii-raids-felt-edge.html
archive.is/o8SBx
youtube.com/watch?v=1SdO-btKuds
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Wilhelm_Gustloff
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_General_von_Steuben
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Goya
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCYPrur6ssU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God bless them. God knows where would be right now without them.

Attached: 1551715798076.jpg (977x977, 168K)

My biggest redpill was realizing what books they were burning in all those Nazi book burnings.

Yes we should apologize...for joining the wrong side in WWII.

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-101655_Chrome.jpg (1439x860, 269K)

The Nazis did nothing wrong, we won't make the same mistake.

>did nothing wrong
>the same mistakes
user?

the mistake of not willing to do everything necessary to win

Why did they have to lose

Attached: 1546101667547.jpg (634x487, 56K)

the Axis lost because they weren't willing to win by killing civilians. the (((allies))) being demonic animals were

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/world-war-ii-bombing-was-strong-enough-change-ionosphere-180970410/
archive.is/U2a43

m.phys.org/news/2018-09-impact-wwii-raids-felt-edge.html
archive.is/o8SBx
>Bombing raids by Allied forces during the Second World War not only caused devastation on the ground but also sent shockwaves through Earth's atmosphere which were detected at the edge of space, according to new research.

>"It is astonishing to see how the ripples caused by man-made explosions can affect the edge of space. Each raid released the energy of at least 300 lightning strikes. The sheer power involved has allowed us to quantify how events on the Earth's surface can also affect the ionosphere."

Attached: bild1519.jpg (600x446, 164K)

you racists never cease to amaze me. bunch of insecure little whites. PoC are far more successful than any of you will ever be

because they were led by fucking idiots.
youtube.com/watch?v=1SdO-btKuds

So they really were the good guys. I thought Jow Forums was just meming this whole honking time

Attached: 0177DA23-5234-4CC4-B3DA-525C600C5A1F.gif (500x277, 994K)

the Axis did nothing wrong ..this is what wrongs the Allies were willing to do to win

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Wilhelm_Gustloff

>By one estimate, 9,400 people were killed, which makes it the largest loss of life in a single ship sinking in history.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_General_von_Steuben

>An estimated 4,500 people died in the sinking.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Goya

>Most of the crew and passengers died. The sinking of Goya was one of the biggest single-incident maritime losses of life of the war, and as such one of the largest maritime losses of life in history, with just 183 survivors among roughly 6,700 passengers and crew.[1]

i apologize for fighting against them

the only lesson from WW2 was this

>If you win, you will never have to explain how.
>If you lose, you will not be there to explain why.

Live and die by that code of our new life .. there is no justice in this world.. only sacrificial lambs on the alter of necessity.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCYPrur6ssU

Attached: remember what they are willing to do.jpg (1947x1210, 1.26M)

They were writing pamphlets that sexualized children and advocated for hands on experimentation with children. Basically pedophilia. Thank gog they burned it.

it’s out turn to set it back centuries

Makes me wonder how many zoomers would be straight up Nazi if they taught that in school. Wonder why they feel the need to leave that out?

wtf i love nazis now

>we delay the world drowning in degeneracy by 80 years
you are Willkommen

Attached: 1551176645388.jpg (718x637, 52K)

Ok hitler you cool man no hard feeling right?

>bunch of insecure little whites. PoC are far more successful than any of you will ever be
This is one of the most diverse places on the internet. Have you seen a Jow Forums meetup?

You're on an anonymous image board. You have no clue who is even behind these posts. My skin is brown, for example. Now kindly fuck off nigger.
(you can't, you're here forever)

OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>nazis stalled jewish degeneracy with this one weird trick

oh so that's a trans book pile now? Every time nazis burn a book it's this photo. every single god damn time.But the most interesting part is this photo originally showed up in a news paper covering a protest of the nazis by book burning run by kikes.

Attached: 1519412539255.jpg (995x1424, 355K)

>call in the next 14 minutes and we'll throw in our best seller "How to defeat the banks"
>but wait there's MORE .. if you tell a friend, you can qualify for an 88 day trip to the most exclusive spa in all of Europe.

wtf i love nazis now

Unsaged

that was close user ..well done

So you're basically saying the only books nazis burned that night was just degenerate literature?
Wow, I love nazis now.

>now

Heroic act. They saved their country from an aids epidemic