What's with all the right-leaning or 'alt-right' types supporting this guy?

Tucker Carlson
Andrew Anglin
Richard Spencer
Many many people on twitter who were formerly pro-Trump are now pro-Yang
Yang youtube videos full of comments like "I'm conservative but I'd vote for this guy" as well as liberals going "Never thought I'd agree with Tucker Carlson" and so on

Will Yang be the one to change America's political paradigm? Trump divided but Yang seems to be uniting.

Attached: 1W9BKljE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/the-media-is-lying-about-construction-at-sohae-launch-facility/
youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=8tuJ0phjFys
youtu.be/6Is7tdnnbYI
youtube.com/watch?v=IotorCh7dPM
youtube.com/watch?v=_x3Hx8i2FhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is not organic

I think it's the fact that he's economically progressive without being a lunatic or SJW

Patrick Slattery rationalized this afternoon roughly in terms of it being a potentially interesting voice to add to the D debates, regardless of the chances at a nomination.

Beyond that, the main thing I got out of the rationale is that it potentially reduces the level of economic slavery among the disillusioned youth slightly rather than dumping the money into the top. This seems tenuous to me, but so does a lot of the e-celeb "alt-right" types. I suppose it's worth discussing whether or not UBI actually makes any sense, but I don't think the US is the right place to try that experiment at scale anyway.

Fake and gay.

He's our guy.

Attached: 1552080078612.jpg (563x210, 23K)

Thats called sharia rice brew goy-san

>not a lunatic
Umm, have you seen his stance on the 2a?

bro theyre all russian b- i-i mean discord trannies just trust the fucking PLAN bro #WWG1WGA why are you questioning drumpf bro he's based and ourguy!

Attached: image.jpg (342x342, 15K)

Kek disapproves

Attached: C471CFC7-4413-477F-A17E-94569AF51311.jpg (720x780, 237K)

>muh guuuns
lmao niggas really be sayin goofy shit like "The Second Amendment is a vital bulwark against government tyranny." like bruh u know that yall bitch ass pellet guns aint finna do nothin against pic related right

Attached: image.jpg (900x598, 34K)

>airplanes fly themselves

Needs gas, bombs, maintenance, etc.

disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/the-media-is-lying-about-construction-at-sohae-launch-facility/

What's more important is why nobody talking about THIS? MSM and CIA caught spreading FAKE NEWS about the Sohae launch facility!

Attached: 1428915853055.gif (480x481, 1.65M)

they believe his chinkness will make him immune to the kike poison. imagine being this delusional and fat.

nigga the government already have all that shit y'all fucked either way if they go tyrannical

some guy on bant posted a script that can get gets he says that is what people use so I don't think it has any special meaning that is also a bot because that exact same message is spammed in every Yang thread

>What's with all the right-leaning or 'alt-right' types supporting this guy?
they're not

and you fucking know it

Sure they do.

$1000

This.

Jim Webb would've been my ideal Democratic populist candidate, but Andrew Yang is talking about things that matter and in a sincere fashion that isn't alienating.

That's a 1/1,000,000 get. Sorry.

For the love of god memeflag can you all fuck off with this UBI shilling fuck

or maybe they are after realizing Trump's "populism" is a farce.

Look at the poltical trends in both parties. Establishment candidates and buffoon retards are becoming increasingly unpopular.

Candidate Trump and election night 2016 were great. But Trump has proven himself to be a ineffective, intellectually lazy, principle-less, corporate cocksucker of a president. How does that support the interests of the working class people who supported him?

All Yang supporters are memeflsggers for some reason.

Andrew Yang probably doesnt have a fucking clue whats going on and definitely doesnt want endorsements from the alt right.
Hes just a cudgel to use against Trump and a nucleation site for a third position movement to form.

HURR DURR

STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DONT LIKE

ubi is not left or white wing, imo hitler for instance would have probably been down with it in the face of automation

as for Anglin + Spencer - the UBI directly benefits whites, at a disproportionate rate to how much it benefits non-whites. simple praxis on their part

>chimpspeak

Yeah, you have never been around actual guns.

You are ineffective, intellectually lazy, principle-less, and a corporate cocksucker.

fpbp

What's copypasta again?

literally everything you're typing is fake news. none of this is true and none of it has happened. you're trying to pull a fast one on easily impressionable to make them think this guy has a following and weaken Trump's base. That's all you're doing.

UBI is a lunatic idea

It's leftist shills pushing the meme, capitalizing on the failure of Trump to drain the swamp, trying to divide the right wing even more giving the left a guaranteed victory.

They even admitted they are going to spam memes, just days ago.

Because Trump was been a limp dick

The alt right and in general most white racist groups are full of unhappy white males that are losers at life so backing a gibs president makes sense. They're failures, that's just what they do, excuse make and lash out. Nothing new.

I really wish new fags would stop replying to these orchestrated shill threads. Their main goal is for reddit to pick up on the yang shit memes, in hopes that it will spread to mainstream medias.
STOP REPLYING TO THESE THREADS AND REPORT THEM.

2 main reasons.

1) While Yang is a Democrat and UBI has a lot of support as a welfare program from the left, plenty of moderate libertarians have also supported it (e.g. Milton Friedman and Charles Murray).

2. Most of the more authoritarian faction of Republicans, such as Spencer, are pro-white in some sense. Andrew Yang talks more explicitly about ways that white people and communities are suffering than any other candidate, including Trump, and promises to alleviate that suffering. For example, he talks about how white life expectancies are falling, how older (mostly white) men will be losing trucking jobs, and how the economy has left behind the (mostly white) midwest.

CIDF is beating JIDF?

Attached: awoo_asian.png (680x680, 429K)

test

>the UBI directly benefits whites, at a disproportionate rate to how much it benefits non-whites. simple praxis on their part
but it gives every one 1000 dollars. explain your reasoning.

The alt right does not exist.

Attached: bv2020.png (682x285, 31K)

Jow Forums, Imagine this. it's two years from now and you have white kids. You're the cool beer dad that occasionally goes to work for a brief visit before leaving for another long vacation with your family. You have no commitments and one thousand dollars every month

Attached: cool wine aunt.jpg (887x793, 86K)

Handouts. That's just what it is. Brainlets and Neets clamoring for the opportunity to get handouts like niggers.

because he makes sense and has a reasonable solution to the problem of job displacement due to automation

>he wants a social credir system
Fuck this guy

wouldn't expect a shitskin to understand

Attached: 1546566914599.png (872x886, 220K)

Because its meant to replace other gibs. So if you were already getting 1k in benefits you get no additional money. Thats in theory, of course - I do not believe this is politically feasible.

UBI is inevitable

it is a thousand dollars after all

They are not right wing. Richard Spencer who coined the term Alt_right, even said that it was more of a marketing thing than anything. Spencer just wants beta faggots to follow him around and taking certain positions just for the fuck of it. If Spencer was based in any real right wing ideology, he would be attacking yang for his Marxists principals.

You would not believe that were you not programmed to stop thinking.

Kek

Attached: 1552085598962.jpg (916x606, 115K)

He addresses the issues with real solutions that can reasonably be instituted. This is what the alt-right was about all along. He fixes rural America. He fixes factory workers, retail workers, fast food workers, and everyone else losing hours of work to automation. Under Yang you could work part time 20 hours a week and still survive instead of turning to drugs or crime.

Attached: 1550540527244.jpg (394x508, 33K)

Tucker Carlson is a shill who's appealing to the conspiracy crowd now before he loses all credibility. Retards actually take him as genuine. It's sad. But the conspiracies are real.

Also yangspam is blatant glownigging. Neck yourselves for not knowing better.

This

Attached: L5Be5.png (1704x2088, 1.03M)

Yang is a complete lunatic, in fact he's the worst Democrat candidate I've ever seen.

Attached: ckKjr8LWv.jpg (640x423, 112K)

Kek

More, the guy is completely nuts

Attached: 1552073090190.jpg (1125x2436, 412K)

The shill's mainstay strategy since the inauguration is claiming Trump is a neocon or zionist. They doubled down on it with yang. You'll hear exactly 2 things from a yangster shill: 1000 dorra and hurr durr Blumpfenstein

Attached: 1524791603132.png (827x678, 293K)

Nah addicts will just be used to buying $1,000 worth of heroin at the start of the month, and resort to theft to get to the next month. This will result in multi thousand dollar habits.

Most of that money would go straight to the cartels. Why do you want the cartels to be wealthier than our entire country?

how about an counterargument you fucking boomer zogbot

Watch these and tell me he is a lunatic. He is completely rational and his arguments are supported by facts. Much different then most political candidates

just legalize drugs, problem solved

>Nah addicts will just be used to buying $1,000 worth of heroin at the start of the month,
after that they will all die of overdoses. population decrease 5%. less strain on the system.

Just want my 1000, this country can fuck off.

Hahaha no

#BelieveWomen

Yang is terrible. I'd rather have any of the Democrats over him.

Attached: 4LyYvH9i4.jpg (1440x2436, 746K)

In that case I would support it, I guess. A flat amount encourages negros and other undesirables to only reproduce if they actually really want kids and the government could shed a few pounds by not having to have public servants vet if people deserve money or not.

I bet the negros would oppose this. They make a lot of hay by gaming the system and spitting out litters.

They'd have to stop selling handguns to blacks.

Hes a democrat but if you fags actually bothered to read his policies youd see that hes not NO GUNZ.

>literally who
go back to your discord trannys

if that fails, drag them out into the street and shoot them

He is the best wedge I've ever seen, smart people know what a wedge is.

youtu.be/6Is7tdnnbYI

None is needed. You might as well be the crazy guy on the street corner telling people Jesus is coming back tomorrow.

First, that much H would kill you fast. Second, drug use is a symptom of a disease. Addiction is a symptom. People turn to drugs because they are depressed or otherwise feel unfulfilled. If we do nothing then the problem will only get worse as AI and automation becomes more prevalent.

That makes you a moron

I'm not a Yang supporter, I'm just reporting on it.
Yang support blurs party lines, and it's too widespread to be all shilling.
This guy has the potential to seriously challenge the political foundations of America, it's going to be interesting to watch to say the least.

But then the government mafia would lose its cut.

Note he never says the guy shouldn't be approved for the seat. Only that he believes she wasn't stating something she believed to be false.

Underrated

Trump is obviously just a neocon at this point dude. Shill campaign unnecessary

I've heard about that m8

This. There is nothing right wing or nationalistic about bending over for corporations and the 1%

Attached: 40CA2D95-766B-49C9-B73B-C212E784B73A.jpg (640x640, 123K)

Doesn't matter. The party is too Leninist. Every dem is going to wind up voting the partly line most of the time.

Richard Nixon supported UBI but then realized he would be helping out gays, hippies & black people as well as his buddies. It could have come in the 60s but hate won out over greed.

This is the only relevant question, is he better than other Democrats?
Clearly, yes.
Shill Yang now, you can back Trump after the nomination.

Yeah this is what Friedman was driving at with NIT.

A Democrat UBI would be a disaster though, because it would retain all the food stamps etc due to political pressures from the coalition of the useless that make up their voting base.

The point is people are going to get promised 1k a month and they aren't going to get it. Think about how many people are furious with Trump right now because he didn't do anything he said he would. Now think about how many people are going to be angry when Yang gets bogged down and buttfucked in Washington. We need more angry people by any means possible because it's going to take anger, extreme amounts of it to get people to finally fix things.

Until you do something about the Federal Reserve, you are bending over for the corporations and the 1%.

I watched his presentation on 2x speed and holy fuck he is asian in his mindset and how he reads and interprets the data. But in a good way.

Attached: 1551369378814.png (1000x980, 169K)

what do you mean? you would of course tax the drugs like you tax everything else with VAT
drugs could even have some extra taxes like alcohol and tobacco have

Of course they're not going to get it. It's the same dipshit thinking that Trump is going to wave a magic wand and suddenly all the campaign promises are going to come true.

It's just shitposting
#NEETSRISEUP

It was supported by the president (Nixon) and the house. The only reason it didn't pass the senate and become law was because it was increase from $500 to $700 at the last minute. Even the senate would of passed as previously agreed at the $500 mark, but then Nixon was forced out and everything he touched was considered poison.

They'll purge the underclass first.

I mean the CIA needs to run the drugs. They're not going to let somebody else take their cut.

One thing that seriously concerns me about him though is the rampant anti-Semitism of his supporters on this board. Democratic Party is already facing trouble with accusation of anti-Semitism, and I'm not sure that a guy that attracts such kinds of people is a good presidential candidate to be pushed by the Democratic Party of the United States? Won't you agree, fellow Jow Forums subscriber?

youtube.com/watch?v=IotorCh7dPM
youtube.com/watch?v=_x3Hx8i2FhA

He knows what he's doing. Just as has happened with the First Amendment, this is a way of subverting the Second Amendment by leveraging private businesses to do the enforcement.

>Sorry user, you can't force a private company to do business with you!

He mentioned the white suicide/birthrate and why it needs to be reversed. He's also promising $1000 a month to all citizens.

Jow Forums is largely racist and makes a religion out of avoiding work. So any politician who mentions the plight of whites and offers to make NEET bux real is unironically considered worthy of supporting, even if 99% of what he believes is Bernie-esque horseshit.