Let us females rule you

>Opt out
>Neet
>Relax
>Be confy
>Let women rule you
>It s already over for you

Attached: 1522799775769.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-L7vT4U5TUs&bpctr=1552091237
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are unhappy when men aren’t in charge.

A woman can’t even figure out what she wants for DINNER without a man telling her what to pick

Women already rule the world.

In other words, you're going to take all the nasty, dirty, dangerous jobs you don't want to do as well? Cool.
And no, you can't import pet niggers to take those jobs, you have to do them yourself.

>give women power
>they stop having kids and open the borders to replace themselves
It's basically society committing suicide, women being a cancer getting out of control and killing its host and therefore itself.

We decide what we do, I you re not brave enough we ll have to

>>Be confy
>>Let women rule you
>>It s already over for you
ok.
30years later
massive raping of female by foreign invaders after they've murdered most of native males.
congrats bitch
NOW GET BACK BACK TO THE KITCHEN AND THE DINER, FUCKING CUNT
you could also study a bit of history...

Attached: 1530807284971.jpg (1080x360, 45K)

No I'm afraid we're going to have to lay down some ground rules for this to work, because you've shown yourself to be nothing but natural wreckers of fucking everything over the last 3-4 decades.

Now how about you shovel off to your "human resources" "job" and keep pretending you have an actual degree worth the paper it's printed on?

>>Let women rule you
I believe sincerely that we're entering the new era of the woman.

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 21.jpg (1600x1200, 282K)

The end times, you mean?
Women are quick to say a man only thinks with his dick, yet it's not men who invite the third world in because "they're so exotic" is it? Women only think with a hole in the crotch and through it will submit to the most barbaric shit that is against their own interests.

No, be happy you have your HR jobs, bullshit degrees and a society that's still more or less functional, despite your best efforts to wreck it.

The infrastructure wouldn't last a day
Some woman is going to drop a control rod at a power plant and they'll spend 3 hours in a group hug while it melts down.

Plenty of female physicists out there user

they could rule my nut sack... thats where their rule ends

I'd tongue pummel her turd pusher.

Are a CEO or minister bc I m pretty sure there are women above you.

only by law and in their own minds. no sperm for them

that's what i'm doing
i tried to start a friendly conversation with a woman at the bus stop the other night and some shitskin body checked me for ten minutes telling me to "leave her alone," finally snapped and punched him and he tried to call the cops on me and his friends threatened to kill me with a knife
JUST FOR TALKING TO A WOMAN

i'm going to give up even wanting a girlfriend. i think i'd be happier if i just gave up completely. i don't care if people think i'm gay

they could not legislate shit in my world...

Okay, where do we go for lunch?

i will not get fooled again

natures law says i win

#letsbrutalizewomenagain

I m the hunter, and the state is my gun,

i worked for a woman "manager" and quit cause she was incompetent on every level. she was manipulative and crossed alot of lines. trying to get her way with seduction even

good luck with that toots

>a commie hunter

ahahahha no wonder you guys starve so often

That woman is beautiful

:)

like even saying dumb shit like that proves my point

Hell you women cannot even make a decent sandwich anymore, and we are supposed to trust your childish minds to important things.
Yeah now show bobs&vageen.

Attached: powerbrows.jpg (490x613, 85K)

And the world crumbles with one simple question

power hungry woman needs more sex. sorry u emasculated all the males around you. happy womans day anyways

You are embarrassing yourself

im not feeling it. so i guess ur wrong

and if what that "woman" said was true.... thats blatantly unprofessional.
>im the hunter and the state is my gun

yea... that speaks volumes sorry

Why can't we just appreciate what the opposite gender can bring to the table instead of trying to always prove that one is superior... There is rarities in both genders, there is only a small minority of women who can step up to manual labour work (bricklaying etc) to the same degree as a man. Just as there is a small minority of men who are as good at 'female orientated' gymnastics, figure skating, interior design.
If the world just realized this, we wouldn't have a problem.

This. As much as a woman tries to assert herself in a domestic situation and say they would support a man if they had to, be it due to temporary setbacks, injury, layoffs, etc., it gets old for them really fast. When it finally does get to that point, they expect the man to pick up and take charge again.

>actually replying to this shit tier bait garbage nigger thread
>not using sage
you guys are subhuman mongoloids.

Attached: 1523418875424.jpg (900x900, 196K)

>AOC pokies
delicious

i love women.... feminine women. when they wanna try and be all masculine its the equivalent of a man trying to be feminine.. its my natural right to be disgusted

her boyfriend looks like a onions guzzling cuckbag and she has giant clown feet

because you're a low-T faggot

We've been doing that little experiment since the boys came home from WW2. It's not working.

he dug his grave, you just tripped him and he fell in.

this thread quickly went to shit now didnt it.... guess its over for you

If only it was that easy.

the thing is interior design and most "woman" jobs.... are either useless jobs or most men could do better. stick to making babies. its pretty much all you have in reality. we only let you do stuff to keep you off our asses anyways

are you really stupid enough to think that most men dont realise this. its literally the fucking feminists who argue against this

Who's this fucking bitch?

Women will abandon the country and find other men to fuck if all other men opt out.

she looks good enough to knock boots with

lol yea... men will just go create a new civilization and leave this one to the women... then it will fall apart on them. and we will only let the nice ones in to the new one. lol

how does it feal to be some sort of statly or not, internet guy. you are either from the state or you are ... no hello state!

and op can shove her weaponized state up her ass

If you can't write coherent English, bruk Norsk.

>be confy
>confy
>con
Nice try, fag

Attached: 6B96F9C8-9796-48D4-9B69-7F247D18AEBF-7274-00000C4B3E8C3793.jpg (348x450, 28K)

this is probable... censored from your country, but it it is not, just listen to him

black metal aside, quislings and hangings aside, just listen
youtube.com/watch?v=-L7vT4U5TUs&bpctr=1552091237

They already do, why do you think everything is failure and petty bullshit?

Agreed. When women act in a manner of how they perceive men to be, it comes off as parody and extremely overbearing instead of actually taking charge effectively. I experience this at work first hand from time to time. They come off acting lbarbaric even more so than they accuse us of being.

veldisk russisk og altså amerikansk av deg, folk klarer ikke stave på fredag, eller lordag. hmm hvordan kunne noen hvite det. bare prov deg din jævla svenske faen. jeg veit du er sepo! og det er landsvik bare så du veit det

You don't want that job lass. We did it because we had to. Now you want to do it because you think you can?

Attached: 5QfTa1sl.jpg (640x493, 84K)

where is that sweede I go reeeee. I bet this is the same swede who was "helping" us under the war. SHOW YOUR SELF

Tror du skal roe ned inntaket av whatever det er du har fått i deg. Hvordan i helvete kom du til konklusjonenen at jeg er Svensk eller Norsk snut?

så om folk er drita på fredag eller ikke, hvem er du?

omg dem prover å stjæle fisken min. nei det er ikke noe sånt i det hele tatt, vi bare lurer, hvem er du?

Bare nok en Norsk shitposter, gadd ikke drikke meg dritings.

jeg drekker når jeg drekker faen fuck you jævla nazi fittetryner haahahahahahah

okay... jeg skal gå og legga meeg
okay... jeg skal værra snill
okay jeg skal ikke slå noen
okay jeg skal ta penga okay

You're correct and it's going to be a short era because the places where women take over will quickly collapse and be taken over by third worlders who won't put up with their shit, smack them down, and force them back into subservient roles.

Okay then sounds good. I for one welcome our new overlords. Things will be alot better under women. There will be less violence, stupidity, and irrationality. Looking forward to a female-run future.

that will never happen... just saying

You should see my gf's cute little smirk when I throw her on the bed, choke her, and destroy her pussy. Women are full of fucking estrogen. Think of a self loathing tranny or faggot who has too much estrogen, they have even more than that. They produce it and run on it, they're permanently that was. They always want to be below, to be directed, and to be able to pretend they're a victim.

>Opt out
yes
>Neet
yes
>Relax
yes
>Be comfy
yes
>Let anyone rule you
no
>Its already over for you
what is over for me?

this. chinks and pajeets dont let their women fuck around

Yeah I got an order for a (you) for one Shlomo Sheckelberg Dykstein with extra meat, total price is $14.88.

Attached: AllFemaleWorkplace.jpg (1200x2788, 2.24M)

>neet
>keeping power

Choose one

yep... sorry ladies. we only let u do stuff to keep you occupied so you can stop nagging us. think you can go for a power play? lmfao

What kind of power player are you? The minimum wage type?

Come and exercise your power over me. ill let you choose which eye I will gouch out of your skull. Thats the only power I need.

Letting women rule me... Mmmmm Sexy...

Attached: 1526437273679.gif (448x336, 1.71M)

Well I’m not letting you take the wheel if you’ve just had a stroke

Wow... if this is how men see me, I guess I might as well be a feminist.

the type that would gladly kill commies:)

also the type to kick a woman to the curb no remorse

i love women.... not power hungry pigs big difference. would do anything for a sweet woman. wont take shit from disgusting pigs

I see the type that s 5ft5 skinny fat and lives with his mother. Don t worry there isn t a women on this planet to get you out of your misery.

No sweet women will ever approach you I guarantee for you re a manlet looser

>Let us females rule you

because the only way to combat this jew controlled femdominance is to let millions of muslim invaders into our countries, amirite?

it's a pretty clever tactic, I grant you... let's see how well that works for you...

well that would be an assumption. go figure.
like i said... i love women. and many love me.
women who say they are the hunters and the state is their gun deserve a hot slap across their stupid unprofessional mouths... thats all

People like you dont have any drive in life...so you re effectively handing out your power to women, jews and imigrants

and i do believe a loser kid at his parents house would be all for communism... just sayin

Sure sure sure, show a pic of your arms and pecs with a time stamp so that we can have a laugh.

>People like you dont have any drive in life

for someone who says I have no drive, let me give you some advice....

Get up first.

and try to wash my footprint off of your head.

i guarantee ur overweight and smell horrible

The truth hurts the most

show me your ass so i can puke

Cucking out hahahahahaha, what s that user ashamed of your skinny manlet body?

Gibs feet and sure

I promise you that I ll show my legs once you show me your pecs (with time stamp)

no one got the joke but it's ok m8 I got it