Juss indicted on 16 felony counts

abc7chicago.com/jussie-smollett-indicted-on-16-felony-counts-by-grand-jury/5177586/

>Can someone give me a quick rundown as to what is going on?
>A congresswoamn and her friends, a gay black jewish actor, were campaign to pass a law to make lynching "more illegal"
>suddenly that same gay black actor survives an attempted lynching downtown in one of Americas blackest and most progressive cities
>Chicago was experiencing one of the coldest nights the city had suffered from in 50 years when some racist trump supporters carrying bleach and noose happened to find the gay actor
>"this is MAGA country" they shouted, along with other nonsensical utterances dreamed up as a caricature of redneck trump supporters from Alabama.
>almost instantly people called bullshit on the story, and leftist websites started banning people for victim blaming
>main stream media sold this as a modern day lynching and reminded America once again that Trump must be stopped at all cost
>alt-right, dog whistling, and the usual buzz words make their way around to further villify anyone who doubted this story
>police find no evidence of the attack, and no video footage in a city covered in cameras
>turns out the attackers were black men from Africa, and one was an extra on the actors show
>turns out the gay black actor hired these men to attack him to fake the crime
>Fox wrote him off his only show.
And here we are...
>> Democrat VA Governor and AG wore blackface
>> Nigger VA Lt. Governor accused rapist
>> Liam Nelson went nigger hunting
>> Nigger chimps out in Aurora IL after getting fired, shoots 5 cops and kills co-workers
>> Jussie Smollett caught falsifying a hate crime
>> R.Kelly going down for 10 counts of child sex crimes, 30-70 years worth of charges. More on the way!
>This is the best black history month yet

Attached: JUSS.jpg (370x317, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smolletts.com
smolletts.com/reports/349
archive.fo/cOGio
youtu.be/EqUu6aJacoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

greenland? what in the fuck??

rare

reminder smolletts.com will be around for the next year, redirects work too, smolletts.com/reports/349

niggers lol

Attached: 1550710119532.jpg (416x639, 118K)

Attached: 3D83218F-8756-4A7E-A29D-D9AE256234A4.jpg (645x731, 76K)

>16 felonies
>I'M GOING TO JAIL .webm

Attached: 1446992932046.png (426x428, 208K)

JUSS FUCK MY SHIT UP

JUSTie

Attached: 1526923675931.png (1000x1300, 398K)

He's black.
He was going to do something anyway.

Jesse Smollbrain BTFO.

lol

several of these charges have max 4 years each.

Attached: 1549517888677.gif (600x338, 423K)

he looks alpha so should be ok in prison.
nice flag

Attached: SeeYouInTheYard.png (482x503, 613K)

POST THE ARCHIVE, NOT THE LINK YOU GOOF. DON'T GIVE THEM ANY CLICK REVENUE.

archive.fo/cOGio

I bet that ogre couldn't even scratch any part of his back much less raise his arms over his shoulder.

>CLICK REVENUE
That shit's a meme. The internet hasn't worked like that for at least 10 years now.

Say that to his face, not online, see what happens.

>This is the best black history month yet

Ye liveliest of keks. Thank you, Rare-user

Attached: 1549123612617.jpg (459x278, 52K)

I'll say it right behind him so he can't reach me.

It must be nice not knowing about the existence of top 10 celebrity lists that turn every number into a separate page.

It must be nice not knowing about the companies that purchase all of that web traffic as their own, even though they have nothing to do with it.

Better than your Africa

you couldn't be more wrong

Niggers irrevocably BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Which only furthers the point that click ad revenue is still a thing even if they are being retarded about it. Ad revenue and real growth through traffic are entirely different things now and they shouldn't be.

Attached: 1467715329920.gif (297x168, 1M)

The "lynching bill" was a plot to create a bill which would automatically pass while sneaking carrying dangerous modifications to the law. Consider these modifications in the bill.

>Whoever attempts to commit any offense under this section — (1) shall be imprisoned for not more than 10 years,
>(c) Conspiracy — If 2 or more persons conspire to commit any offense under this section, and 1 or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be subject to the same penalties as those prescribed for the offense the commission of which was the object of the conspiracy.

If anyone claims they "plotted" on a Jow Forums thread told them to punch a minority, everyone on that Jow Forums thread can be sent to jail for 10 years. Conspiring to do the crime will net you the full consequences of performing the crime. Despite being about lynching, the bill but does not actually specifies strangulation with a rope. It says:

>OFFENSES: willfully cause bodily injury to any other person because of the actual or perceived religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability of any person, etc etc

Willful body injury. That's all it takes. This is essentially a medieval law to protect a nobility caste. Thanks to this bill there are people with special protection from the law. Just talking of hitting them will send you to jail for 10 years. And of course it includes jews."Special Social Caste Protection Bill", that's what it should actually be called according to its content.

>he looks alpha so should be ok in prison.

he's a homofaggot. he probably dreamed the whole thing up so he could go to prison where'd he have more dicks than he could ever hope to suck.

is that flag even correct?
that has to be a proxy or a visiting American right?
are you the only canadian with a brain?

Attached: 1550991488651.jpg (1013x840, 162K)

Quick rundown: this nigger piece of shit is going to be ass raped so many times a day they’ll have to use a staple gun daily to keep his pancreas from falling out.

I wish we could get a live vid feed of his cell after his trial.

Faggot.

So what's Greenland like, OP? I didn't even know people live there.

>1 or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be subject to the same penalties as those prescribed for the offense the commission of which was the object of the conspiracy.
Damn

Attached: 10yrs.jpg (474x316, 17K)

koo.

There is a quicker way out of this, Jussie...

Attached: 1537231618999.jpg (1374x700, 349K)

Looks amazing. Sorry to hear about your shit Internet tho.

Better than nothing. No cell phones though. It's all satellite up here.

Niggers btfo now reminded their white/Jewish handlers can turn on them at any time

Mother of God. What a timeline....

Nice

>16 felonies
Does this make him an average black man?

Africa cool word bruh.
>a larper speaks

Fucking lol

Attached: 53463.jpg (900x420, 110K)

So close to lucky trips user.

Nice post, Greenland.

Under Trump's new prison reform rules Jussie will likely get no prison time.

too fucking funny

Attached: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.jpg (1024x2436, 614K)

JUSST

This shit does not matter at all, media are kikes that keep talking about this insignificant case because muh race or some gay shit. Media is setting an agenda here, bringing this up, framing it as some revelation when it's nothing of the sort. Or pretending a B-list acting uppity nigger is worth repeated national coverage. Niggers are apes, not news.

>JAIL
prison

>meme flaggot hiding a legit shithole or his CP browsing proxy saying shit about anybody else's flag

Ilhan Omar runs the Democrat party now, with AOC as her enforcer for the open borders refugee voter party.

Jews and Gays are not allowed.

Especially gay jews.

Blacks and black history month are acceptable casualties for their larger cause.

I’m sure the flash mobs of niggers will be tried for lynching as well. Everyone being equal and all.

>Under Trump's new prison reform rules Jussie will likely get no prison time.
He wouldnt get prson time under anyone. Hell plead out and get probation and community service. It has nothing to do with Trump, but Ill be sure to let him know that he lives in your head, rent free.

>Ilhan Omar runs the Democrat party now
lol...quite the opposite actually. try to keep up, corky

hey greenland user i heard you have a huge alcoholism problem with the native people. are you danish, an eskimo or a scientist

Kek

Attached: 6E973CAC-6E20-456F-AFBF-750D46A74CD5.jpg (1242x1174, 341K)

I mean surely this was a textbook lynching.

Attached: 652BF9E7-23C4-4831-9F99-2441BF3BBF70.jpg (614x322, 19K)

>three layers of oppression points and you still have to fake a hate crime

Looks like crackhead Michael Jordan

Attached: laughing crackers.jpg (450x311, 28K)

I don't have a problem with it, I enjoy it. Don't give a fuck about the Danes, Inuit, or Chinks laundering Global Warming bucks up here.

probably because its a photoshop using part of jordan's face

youtu.be/EqUu6aJacoo

Do you get many tourists? I’ve always wanted to see one of those a e s t h e t i c fjords

Here, no. Maybe down south. I'm very far up north. You need government approval here.

Attached: 1551978605609.jpg (716x760, 124K)

JUSSIE IFFY UH

CERTIFIED GOON MATERIAL

Dumbest nigger on the planet. He already made it, as shitty as his show was. Now he's sent back his side a couple of years + landed his ass in jail. He'll never work in the industry again.

Attached: haha.gif (540x270, 1.04M)

What are you doing here fellow Eskimo? Perhaps you stumbled across this site by accident or maybe you have been here for a long time?

Attached: 1520908101276.jpg (332x327, 31K)

I was wondering about him, it basically got buried. Same with the VA politicians.

Attached: 1520908084863.jpg (790x790, 92K)

Attached: 1520908068611.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Attached: IMG_2568.jpg (816x858, 104K)

jusssst

Attached: A-shalom.jpg (637x523, 42K)

....maybe they're cleaning their baskets?

Attached: not okay.jpg (447x447, 26K)

Be the coal, pay the toll.

Yes!!

i think it's a meme in africa

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Fucking based, I chuckled

Savage

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lmaoBird.gif (480x352, 3.17M)

Unless he simply does a 360...

FUCCK

This
Can’t
Be real

Attached: the-mirror-test-white-babies-recognize-themselves-at-15-months-33347840.png (500x544, 77K)

Frigid north checked

>lefties on social media are saying the charge is overblown

Based oldfag

>the bill but does not actually specifies strangulation with a rope
That's not what lynching is. I agree with you, this kind lf thing is fucked up and should be called out, this is just advice for future attention drawing related to it. Lynching is punishment for a crime without a court ruling, by the people, usually referring to executions.

So some attention seeker threatens suicide, somebody demands a flip, others react with the customary lol: everybody who lol'd (as is tradition) goes down.

Black history month was fuckin' lit this year.

And to think just last night, some in-denial fuckhead was trying to convince us that Jussie would get a slap on the wrist, like that Eric Clanton, totally ignoring what I said about Chi PD spending loads of resources on what everyone feared was an actual hate crime against a celeb.

Who is laughing now you immense faggot? I know you're reading this fuckhead. Smollet's asshole is going to be pounded daily by the prison's rape train.

Attached: Cover.jpg (600x600, 64K)