HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

Attached: 86F94465D05943B38E460530C3064FAD.jpg (420x670, 46K)

Muslims are saving the west...

Attached: 1547765156442.png (800x651, 535K)

WAKE ME UP. CANT WAKE UP.

Fuck those mudshit pedo faggots!

BASED PAKIS

Fucking backwards sky daddy worshippers trying to undermine human rights

when one problem solves another

WHY ARE YOU WESTERNERS NOT MAN ENOUGH TO DO THIS ON YOUR ACCORD

NO THEY ARE NOT THEY ARE GOING TO SEND US BACK TO THE FUCKING DARK AGES DUE TO THEIR RELIGIOUS FANATICISM HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

JUST BECAUSE THEY HATE THE LGBT COMMUNITY LIKE US DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS

IT HURTS IT FUCKING HURTS AND ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH TO COPE WITH THE PAIN HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

this

although i despise islam those fuckers are based

Attached: 1535500408641.png (657x527, 24K)

When your cancer fights off an infection

Attached: 1549627844464.jpg (776x305, 20K)

Tommy Robinson needs to be shot in the fucking face.

I guess ostracism. Muslims can't be ostracized because they have their own community. You could get doxxed on Twitter as a homophobe but some Muslim would still be willing to hire you.

I agree

and PJW

Based.

Attached: charles-school.jpg (1200x811, 610K)

Yes he is a faggot.

Muslims are based and redpilled and freedom of religion is a staple of countries like the UK and the USA. You're angry because people are siding with Islam over Israel. Too bad.

Islam and Israel need to both fucking die burger

>they're both bad
Actually no. Watching Israelis like you get slaughtered by Muslims while the USA lets it happen will be awesome. The memes of dead Bibi will be around forever after he's killed.

So you are a cuck for Islam user?

I can't wait to watch Israelis die.

Attached: 1527509630322.jpg (483x313, 44K)

we really need another war so we can weed out the faggots and man the fuck up

He's a shill, they call everyone Zionists and threaten Israel to derail threads.

Mention Simon of Trent/Jews long history of eating children and getting expelled from nations over this behavior and they won't discuss it.

They will just post 100 Israel pics and keep threatening Israel lmao

Probally a shitskin paid to shill

Attached: 1527881058180.png (980x1346, 366K)

i hope this causes allt he Poles who are in UK to come back home where they belong, and not in this shit hole

If you aren't a shill, then by all means let's discuss Simon of Trent.

Since we both dislike Jews that's fine with you right friend?

They make more money and quality of life is better. They won't go anywhere.

its only a matter of time til they start throwing fags of rooftops

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

Well, niggers will be niggers I guess. Enjoy the circus.

I consider all immigrants from Poland national traitors.

also from my experience with diaspora you guys get the absolute shit tier of Polish society, so at least we export our trash and you're too tolerant to say no.

Why? Is it because u love drinking camel piss?

what about the bong kids? i hope hey still get their lessons of tolerance to LGBT people.

BASED ISLAM STRIKES AGAIN

for every "Base" thing islam does a million nigger ideas cancel it out

Only just a little, all you sand niggers did was stop some LGBTBBQ lessons in school, next time go bigger.

nope, we're just witnessing bongland imploding because they thought barbaric sandniggers and degenerate sodomites could exist together in the name of tolerance

>people believe the things you also believe but now it's bad because they're brown
???

Attached: The Wrong Side of History.png (1824x670, 135K)

I like how they word it as "religious protests" rather than "muslim protests."