E' Begum a child has died!

The baby son of Shamima Begum - who fled London to join the Islamic State group - has died, a spokesman for the Syrian Democratic Forces has said.

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-224538-01.jpg (744x680, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47500387
youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=x9VCm0ZbqSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BBC News - Shamima Begum: IS teenager's baby son has died, SDF confirms
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47500387

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg

no biggie

how many times did those bees sting her face again?
cuz it looks like a lot

Are these shitstains going on trial for shit done during time in ISIS?

Being part of a terrorist organization involved in human trafficking/slavery, genocide and just raping and pillaging you would assume there is something to pin on them.

So do they go to jail (preferably in Syria, Iraq etc )

one less fugly muzzie

Attached: 1551900533927.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

If you incels are actually celebrating a baby dying well I can only say that's a new low for you twisted, despicable fucks

you racists never cease to amaze me. bunch of insecure little whites. PoC are far more successful than any of you will ever be

fuck off mohammeds

You fuck off disgusting pink skin gay cunt

are you fucking retarded? ISIS killed thousands of baby's and i dont see you crying you fucking mohammed shill. please strap the vest on.

One less welfare leech in Britain.

One less inbred shitskin.

At least I'm not a brown skinned mudslime

oh dear. are you upset about your poor little dead terrorist baby?
the girl probably suffocated it when she realised it wasn't going to be her ticket out of syria
now go fuck your pet goat, it should release a bit of your tension

It was aborted, it’s all good.

This ho make good syrup tho

there is no race of creatures lower and more contemptible than the Pakistani beast. They are quite literally the colour of a shit stain, undoubtedly the ugliest breed on earth, and are incalculable of achieving civilisation.

absolute cunts to a man, a race of living shits that should, and will , be exterminated with gods good grace before too long.

>The baby son of Shamima Begum - who fled London to join the Islamic State group - has died, a spokesman for the Syrian Democratic Forces has said.

Nothing of value was lost.

TRUMP WANTS TO DEPORT THIS

How strange that the baby died not long after both the UK and Bangladesh decided they didn't want her. She'll probably run with the 'three dead children' sob story now. Maybe she heard that the baby might be handed over to her family rather than letting her in.

she's a bangladeshi user
not saying you're wrong otherwise though

Good 1 less son of Allah to jihad us

If babies were some kind of blank slate then cheering for one's death would be reprehensible. However, babies are not blank slates. The have genetic potentials and inclinations, their intelligence and personality is heavily influenced by the genetics of their parents. In this particular case, even ignoring the race of the parents, it is clear that they were both were low IQ and had an inclination for violence. Their dumbshit baby would probably grow up as stupid and violent as them. Call this a very small victory for the human race.

was there ever really a baby though?

Attached: labomba.png (620x631, 414K)

>Teenager fighting for IS
>baby

>Achmed calling others incel

Attached: 1546191852735.png (427x1024, 465K)

underrated northern accent satire thread title
based

You all know this is fake news right ..
To make the weak feel guilty ..
Next time they'll say yes bullshit..
Fuck him
Fuck her
Fuck bbc
Im out

Attached: they-hate-you1.jpg (660x495, 91K)

1 less suicide bomber in 16 years.

Came here to post this

babies die all the time. what does one more matter? simply because you/ we were aware of this brute?

think of this: there is a good chance this baby would have become a jihadi, and may well have perpetrated an atrocity.

By dying, those lives that would have been lost 17 to 20 years in the future have now been saved and the horrific timeline where this potential monster grows to maturity have been averted.

plus lets face it- it was a paki, who gives a fuck?

oh noooooo that sucks
>Not like she wont give birth to a literal army in the future

Same thing

Hmm, that's a good point. She could very easily lie and hand the child off to her buddies to be brought up as an ISIS soldier, resentful of the countries who denied him free entry.

Nute Gunray lookin ass bitch

Attached: databank_nutegunray_01_169_9d66ded2.jpg (960x540, 52K)

Liberal post-colonialism is such a cluster fuck of hand-wringing.

>wont somebody think of the children?
>what can we do bout these poor groomed isis brides?
>if it's not our responsibility, then whose??

I think we should conduct international relations according to a Neitzchiean philosophy of rational self interest.

Kill every one of the Isis brides, just as they supported the killing of others. They love death like we love life? Lets put that to the test.

This policy would be the policy an AI programmed with the utilitarian oral philosophy of John Stuart Mills would adopt, because this would be best course of action for the majority of nation.

lol - piss off dog. Your mother is the color of shit just like you

your mother is the color of shit, you stinking dog

This is war, faggot.

>oy vey if brown women leave England their babies will die

Then why do they keep trying to get into my country? What's wrong with the Utopia they have surely built for themselves?

fucking kill this bitch already

Attached: 1544328975545.png (1274x370, 136K)

>No sympathy
Join ISIS, get treated like a terrorist. End of story.

Future enemy, dies in the belly of known traitor shitskin, good.

>ISIS baby dies

So I guess the detonator worked huh?

Attached: Islam a religion of peace.jpg (640x512, 64K)

excellent but still one to go

PRAISE KEK

S TO SPIT
SSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: HAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_62131.jpg (367x476, 37K)

They blow up so young these days,

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 30K)

This ordeal exposes the insanity of civic nationalism and the contradictions relating to mores and age.
A citzenship can be stripped because "muh values" in civic nationalist country. But in ethnocentric nations, citizenship is tied to blood and soil which is irrevocable. Civnat isn't based on strong immutable foundations.

A 15 year old isn't blamed for getting in sexual relations with an adult. Migrant kids in UK aren't blamed for crimes like stabbings, thievery, etc... But when it comes to this case, the age of 15 is seen as an adult age.

In a traditional ethnic society, age expectations were consistent and national identity was tied to ethnicity or a group of accepted ethnic identities.

Attached: allywalker.png (375x375, 234K)

Press F to Pay Respects
>

I bet she strangled it to earn sympathy points, just enough to get back into the US and do a suicide bombing

You are lower than pig shit

What a shame...

Attached: 494595852.png (432x454, 268K)

>The baby son of Shamima Begum - who fled London to join the Islamic State group - has died

Attached: pepedab.jpg (820x974, 162K)

>my mind is filled with stories that never happened
>i didnt live my life
oh god the feels make it stop

id stick my begum in her shamima if you know what im sayin

Attached: wink.gif (320x180, 719K)

She looks like my British colleagues at work.

Kek, must have been Allah's plan.

Attached: 1540766196364.jpg (482x478, 38K)

Wondering if the baby was intentionally murdered in order to justify bringing Shamima and other ISIS people back to the UK by pulling on the sympathy strings of "we can't let a tragedy like this happen again".

Sucks for the child, but Shamima is still a terrorist whore.

I wish India would just blow you guys off the map already.

fuck you paki faggot kys

That is one cute pig.

I would give it exactly 5 pets.

The baby died before it could grow up and detonate a bomb in the town square at Christmas. How sad.

Attached: image.jpg (1063x1600, 176K)

It was named after a jew-killing 13th century warlord, you anti-Semite. Oy vey

Was she ever pregnant?

Attached: 1548454122974.jpg (867x848, 337K)

Good. The only reason she wanted to come back was for all the free shit she'd get now that shes a mother. Plus she gets to bring her minor raping husband with her and no doubt he'd soon be joined by all his family.

Shes shown she hasn't changed. But she thinks everyone else should give her a chance.

Go fuck off.

ISIS dashed babies heads against rocks and this child would grow up to be a killer. He’s probably lucky to die now rather than living as a subhuman

Fuck off jokethread leaf

Good, one less nigglet.

Are you new here or just so jaded you've started baiting?

that man never had a baby. i went to school with him. thats reggie jackson. that nigger has a broke ass fade. one of those "high yellow" niggers

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Nothing of value was lost

Her dumbass fault

>the pro-third term abortion 34 year old Boomer female incel suddenly cares about the life of the unborn if it gives her a chance to social signal how pro-diversity she is

1/64th Arab, 1/3rd Dravidian, 1/32nd Pashto, 1/2 Mongol, 0% human.

it's not murder it's a post-birth miscarriage user it's twenty nein twwn

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
No fucks given.

Get a load of this curry nigger

Unironically kill yourself you goat fucking poo in the loo nigger

I'm not celebrating yet, one is just a drop in the bucket.

Attached: mohammed.jpg (702x1408, 302K)

Fucks given

youtube.com/watch?v=x9VCm0ZbqSU

Attached: eoin-o-broin-06.jpg (1920x824, 313K)

I bet she killed it to increase her sympathizers.
At least the US has no problems shipping her off to Guantanamo now.

Attached: 1440639397057.gif (200x150, 546K)

I really do fail to see why this is on the front page of the BBC news site right now. Why do we care? She's not a UK citizen.

Attached: 1445442354757.png (748x426, 466K)

M O R E
D E S U

Attached: starving-african-and-vulture.jpg (1680x1080, 502K)

There was a young Muslim who dressed like a bin
Who's husband threw not a grenade but the pin
She packed up and fled
Now her baby is dead
But still she's not allowed in!