TAKE IT!!!

When are you assholes gonna get it into your heads that our lives mean nothing and nobody cares about anybody? When are you gonna accept the fact that if and WHEN we go extinct nobody will know we was ever here and thus will not give a shit?

Take the black pill you faggots. You will feel better in the end trust me.

Attached: Blackpill.png (800x600, 50K)

Is that a telecaster pickup?

Close your filthy kike mouth

Why aren't you an emotional faggot like me...
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
MOM COME WIPE MY DISGUSTING ASS...

Attached: 1541555573651.gif (233x533, 84K)

I don't think so?

the day is coming, better wake up

Hairless ape number 1

Hairless ape number 2

The farther you go down into the abyss, the more you pick up speed. The faster you go, the hotter you burn. Like a shuttle during re-entry.
In this case, the plama is just old baggage and lies you tell yourself flaking off into the Nothing. The less You there is, the faster you go. Less drag equals more speed. At some point, you have all you need. It is here you come to the greatest conclusion: the light you are looking for isn't waiting for you, it IS You.

Attached: 15244110298309.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Perhaps....

I don't want to. It's too sad.

Attached: 1547943221499.jpg (500x349, 111K)

Aww no a literal neanderthal kike goblin called me something how will I recover

Aw, I remember when I was an edgy nihilist. Dont worry OP, though death comes for us all, you'll find something worth dying for...
Unless you're a faggot trainny kike.

Attached: 1551382927199.jpg (400x432, 24K)

>we was

You won't recover. Because you are still a fucking primate you moron.

take your meds

There's nothing to recover from Rabbi

Also notice he only replies to the comments calling out his Kikery. Every. Single. Time

Attached: 1551395456121.png (480x447, 277K)

Look at you retards. You people are so stupid you actually believe the jews are the cause of all the problems in the world. Wake up you slobbering motherfuckers. The only problem with the world is the damn human race. And rather you like it or not you are already dead and in 100 years nobody will even remember you fucking fucktards.

Now come on faggots and man up and accept the the truth and take the black pill.

>a thread died for this
>it was probably another slide thread though
>but it might have been better than this one
>sage regardless

Attached: Just for you.jpg (477x768, 60K)

Yeah bro laying down like a bitch is Manning up. If you fight back you lose...ok kike like I've never seen pilpul before you guys really are fucking deluded

You didn't need to lay down to lose. You lost a long time ago. You are just to stupid to see it.

Perhaps all of you should and pray to that God that doesn't give a fuck about you?

Lovin' those numericals. Kek mit uns.

Attached: 1548390826386m.jpg (1024x614, 128K)

These retards should also accept that Satan is the good guy and not this loser fuck face Jesus or his father that these goofballs seem to think care about them.