Does this explain why Western Europe became so advanced and stronk?

Attached: Towns built by Romans.jpg (1080x716, 53K)

Attached: GERMANS_SHOULD_THANK_ROMANS.jpg (6128x1480, 1.82M)

Attached: HOLLAND_IS_RICH_THX_TO_ROMANS.png (1539x500, 521K)

Attached: population density 19 century.png (893x719, 60K)

Attached: population density frances.png (800x748, 265K)

You might want to re-think your sources. Many of those towns were burned down by the Anglo-Saxons and rebuilt on their current grounds, many others were built up by the later Normans. Others in Northern England and Lowland Scotland the Romans never even stepped foot in.

Some of the names have Roman origins.

Attached: urban areas of Yurop.png (4200x5100, 377K)

>all those border towns with germania

why even have them if you couldn't push into the territory?

>muh germanic tribes were too crafty, they tricked our generals and killed them.

bruh yall had the biggest army. you could have made a push into germania that would have put the allied invasion of germany to shame.

I have recently watched a documentary in which it was said that London's City area exists only because Romans designed it to be a place of trade

The Anglo-Saxons burned Londinium down, there have been settlers on the banks of the River Thames for 70,000 years because humans congregate near water. The Romans were no different and chose it specifically because it was good for trade with access to the sea.

The Normans built London to what it is today.

Comparing those is pretty amazing.
Gotta think about 'Camulodunum' or Colchester though. That was the original Roman capital of the province till everyone was like nah we like Londinium better.

we ended the first glimpse of decadence of the Roman Empire and we will do it again. that was even before kikes were a thing. we are the Phoenix and guardians of mankind and we will rise and re-rise for eternity.

trade routes and industrial revolution

Yes.

Modern day Europe is basically a balkanization of the Rome and Europe today would be unrecognizable without the Romans contribution.

>Europe today would be unrecognizable without the Romans contribution.
Yes.
>Modern day Europe is basically a balkanization
No.

Countries in Europe are revolved around shared ethnicity with a few historical mistakes thrown in the mix like Luxembourg and Belgium. Rome just happened to own those provinces and then collapse.

>we are the Phoenix and guardians of mankind and we will rise and re-rise for eternity.
mhmmmmmm

Hans, realism is not romantic novels

No, North-Holland and South-Holland are the wealthiest provinces because Hollanders are the only true Aryan Dutchmen while the rest of the country are just pacified Germans and French.

Attached: memes.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Countries in Europe are revolved around shared ethnicity

I should have rephrased that. Modern day Europe isn't a direct result of Rome. Kingdoms and nation states took over after their fall. I meant most can trace their initial start to Rome in some form.

>Kingdoms and nation states took over after their fall.
And at their core they are all based on share ethnicity.

AYYO HOLLUP PAY REPARATIONS NORDBOI

True Roman towns for true Romans

Pullo... formation!

Attached: SWISS_PARASITE_OFF_OF_ROMANS.png (1272x844, 979K)

It's just trade routes nigga.
Those places would be rich regardless of whether the Romans were there or not because geography dictates that trade and wealth has to follow through mountain passes, like you see in Switzerland, and then down rivers like the Rhein, like you see in Germany and the Netherlands.

Attached: Rhein-Karte2.png (800x1122, 458K)

But trade routes can also be created, can't they

Hey dork, did you notice the lack of German companies in the former E. Germany? Did you notice the greatest density of them lie in the former American sector? This map is the result of the Cold War, doofus.

>This map is the result of the Cold War, doofus.
Germans built their companies in 2nd half of 19. century and 1st half of 20. century

where do you think they relocated when e germany was communist?

Shut up , it's your turn to get culturally enriched

Attached: 1551977576301.png (500x680, 596K)

>where do you think they relocated when e germany was communist?
German industry was built in Western Germany, because it was better urbanized and there were coal reserves, especially in Ruhr and Saarland. Eastern Germany was economically peripheral always

>less than 1 person/sq. km
What the fuck happened to the east midlands??
Were they genocided lol

What do you mean?

I don't believe in the kind of determinism you do. If you think those trade routes were so important, then why in times of ancient Greeks nothing existed there

There's nothing there. That's unironically where the highest amount of Anglo-Saxon admixture is found too.

christianity giving adcancement and strenkht

I guess it was because there were less permanent settlements there and more nomadic tribes, and so in that sense, you might actually be right in that the permanent settlements that the Romans built along the trade routes accelerated development in Western Europe.
I'm not a historian though so I'm not sure.

>oy vey goyim the only reason you white people achieved anything is because of our semitic teachings

Attached: 1531882281797.png (657x527, 234K)

based and glorious italians, pride of evropa

Attached: inter_ultras_italy020.jpg (760x505, 95K)

>Romans only build towns in backwards shitholes that don't already have towns