Isn’t this a bit excessive?

Isn’t this a bit excessive?

He’s looking at up to 64 years in prison. That’s way too much for what was essentially a cry for help.

Attached: 6AE324F1-68C5-42A3-B8D3-E3479752130F.jpg (1242x1463, 323K)

he wont do 1 day in jail

Based Chicago PD

Whites fear us. This is why they always keep our brothers down.

Attached: 7pHn5p3.jpg (468x468, 35K)

If he isn’t guilty of the 16 felonies, he won’t do 64 years. This is a nation of laws and if you do the crime you do the time.

JUST

He will raped in jail by gangs of niggers.

>Isn’t this a bit excessive?
no

COPE

Mfw he gets 48 months

>cry for help
You mean a nigger making a false hate crime to rally political support?
I guess you are retarded.

Well you are super murderous low IQ savages with no frontal lobes or empathy.

I wouldn't say I fear niggers so much as understand their nature. I don't fear bears, but I carry a gun for when they inevitably go savage animal.

And I'm a good shot, Nigger.

Attached: hNco1aX_d(2).jpg (640x409, 32K)

he endangered the lives of every white person in America
imagine the charges if some nigger had gone out and really hurt somebody as revenge for the fake crime

It's just an indictment at this point.

I hope he shows up on liveleak getting raped by the aryan brotherhood who are all calling him "faggot nigger"

hopefully gets raped by big white gay racist faggots.

Based Manafort reference poster

this guy gets it.

What about what about what about Manafort only getting 4 years in prison?

this has gotta be a nigger repost, the image has been screenshot'd and reposted so many times the quality is beyond repair

the eternal negroid despite all the privilege and victim-status in the world still ends up in prison. top fucking kek

Oh now they want to put allegedly in their reporting.
:thinking:

nope he deserves the worst

Hes a political terrorist and should be sent to gitmo

Attached: C403B1D5-B139-42F1-A20F-0F9EDEBDE913.jpg (728x547, 101K)

*ahem*

Attached: IMG_1591.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>when a guy on the other side of the planet is thinking the same thing as you at the same time
Based aussie

I'm just praying the Feds can prove he sent that letter with the "white powder" so they can hit him with Federal charges...

imagine affording meat good enough to taste amazing without drowning it in sauces and seasoning, tyrone

Niggers need to understand that equality comes with responsibility, now we just need to throw a woman in the hole for lying. There was an easy way, you kids didn't want to take it, so here we are.

gay, black and still getting this kind of treatment. horrible

Wanted two innocent white men locked up for hate crimes to increase his income and social stats. Premeditated. Was holier than thou about it on national TV. Falsified evidence.

You really think the stupid faggot should just get a slap on the wrist?

Attached: 170px-Lynching-1889.jpg (170x243, 18K)

Should have staged it in a nice, white, liberal city instead. Good job LEA. Thank fuck they weren't stepped on this time to shut the case down. Okay, so he'll probably get a softball sentence in the end, but even so he's pretty much guaranteed jail time over this, isn't he?

Attached: 1550689304050.jpg (789x764, 44K)

>does Jewish tricks
>nigger IQ kicks in.

That was a federal grand jury, not Cook County. He's definitely going to prison.

Fuck off, dude. I get that he needs to be punished for what he did. Because it was awful and a precedent needs to be set for others who want to try false flags. This is a clear case of how the police state operates, though. They slam any and every crime on a person to see what sticks.

I do wonder if this is also the result of Obama essentially federalizing the Chicago PD. Remember when the FBI said Chicago PD was racist and needed to be monitored? I wonder if it backfired and the Trump white house has way more power over this case.

He stepped on every black person that was ever lynched in this country with his nasty fucking lie. Fuck that faggot, hope he gets AIDS in prison.

Based FBI actually. That was a federal grand jury that returned the 16 counts.

Nigger, the police told him they had two men in custody and asked him if he would come down and ID them. He told them yes. He didn't know these two men were his accomplices. He thought they were just two random White men. He was prepared to throw two innocent men in jail.

He deserves every second of whatever sentence he gets.

Hopefully the nigerians were involved too, they wont be able to get out of a “we waz paid to do the fake terrorism by mail” excuse

Attached: 32C618A3-0E6B-4504-842F-A8123A1F6919.jpg (1242x1753, 1.17M)

Jussie started a conversation, this is protected speech under the first amendment

Faking hate crimes should have punishment equal to the hate crime. I don't believe hate crimes should even exist, but that might cause some people to rethink the law or faking the crime.

Can already imagine leftist cries
>But burden on the victim!
>Whitelash!
>Covering up racism!

From everything I've heard about this, I believe they weren't involved with the letter...

>tfw you had the same exact thought

Attached: giphy.gif (360x240, 1.88M)

They needa send dat nigga in a wimen prison
SO he neva git dat african dickin agin

Most of that meat was boneless skinless chicken breast. Not exactly a delicacy.

Cook county jail is actually worse than prison from what I heard.

>Puerto Rico
I thought you guys were still waiting for your power t be turned back on?

That's the meme. A lot of people purposefully do that to make it seem like it's genuinely from black Twitter.

Make a duckin example

He was going to testify against two random, innocent white dudes but fucked up because it was actually his nigs in the footage. He's the worst kind of person.

>Brotha can't get no breaks!

*power generator goes out*

You can't rape the willing can you?

>That’s way too much for what was essentially a cry for help.
that bait though

Fuck that we have two white kids in a ga prison for 30 years fucking each for riding by a party and screaming nigger. If we had any sense of Justice, after they've burned cities over criminals and hoaxes and never apologized, we would hang this nigger on from the courthouse columns.

It was not federal it was Cook County again

A Jew wrote this.

I love the logic here...

>MAGA evil, reeeeeeeee
>Jussie is innocent, no-one would fake this
>Jussie a good boy, he make mistake

oh no a nigger going to jail boy that sure is surprising

Attached: 1535506461582.jpg (480x309, 38K)

>85000 dollar education
>wants to become a rapper

Attached: 1488675245362.png (697x643, 681K)

>Isn’t this a bit excessive?
He pretty much tried sparking racial riots, so no.

I rather like to think of what will become of widdo jussey when Schillinger gets his hands on him. No doubt forced tattooing will be the first order of business.

Attached: schillinger.jpg (461x346, 13K)

>wanted to fuck over two white dudes
>tried worsening race tensions with the good side being ((((niggers))))
>is a b-tier actor
let him burn.

Staging a hate crime to gaslight MAGA loving patriots. 64 Years is a perfect precedent to deter anyone else thinking about doing the same thing again.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Attached: 1524277393093.gif (460x373, 3.05M)

This nigger faggot career is over...finished because of niggerdom.
He's gonna LOVE prison!

Attached: 52364588_1460310204099981_8295690892266700800_n.jpg (750x750, 48K)

he should get the death penalty*

*real lynching

His intention was to have two white trump supporters locked up for a fake hate crime, luckily the cops couldn't find two handy.

Based

I thought they found the magazines at their place

Lock the nigger up

Why are all the news outlets reporting federal charges?

Reminder that Sammy Davis Jr. was called a nigger kike faggot by his wop friends all the time and never even thought to be a crybabby about it.

>They are now importing 3rd world migrants to do the hate crimes that whites won't do.

Top Kuck

>205585764
1 YEAR TIME SERVED MAX

Why do you want to reward him?

you think this guy will drop the soap?

All jails are worse than prison. Everything costs a lot more and you have was less freedom. Not to imply either is good but prison is way better than jail.

sharia law dictates a eye for a eye. he said he was almost noosed. soooooo.... ALLLLLLAHH

Attached: shitnipple.jpg (761x800, 165K)

He’ll get 5 years probation.

I can confirm this, Chicagofag here, I know a few people that have been locked up in County before. Theres like 10,000 people locked up in there and most of them are niggers and mexicans

Look at the top of his head!

>This is a nation of laws and if you do the crime you do the time.

Imagine believing this.

Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing

Because it would have been an impossible task.
>Chicago
>2 am
>Polar vortex

How stupid could Smolett be?

Throw the nigger kike in jail with his people. They'll blow the hinges off of his gay ass.

What? I was told Google was specifically hiring black women's transgender studies majors to run YouTube.

Attached: beefy.jpg (768x320, 48K)

I never heard that being confirmed, only that they seized magazines.

Source? I've only read this on TMZ so far: "Jussie Smollett just got slammed by a Cook County grand jury, which has returned a 16-count felony indictment against him for filing a false police report. "

>Allegedly false

He's trying to paint white people as evil people who do evil racist things. This in itself a hate crime; it is an attack on whites. Hes trying to create a social backlash against a group of people so well behaved and good he literally couldn't find instances of real racism.

Whats more hes staged this hoax in a city already very divided on racial lines, people have died in some of the racial riots before in this city.

64 years isn't long enough, he should die in jail.

Attached: 1551925051324.jpg (958x960, 80K)

If you waste company time, you get fired.
If you waste police time, you get jail.
If you waste Chicago police time, for the express purpose of shitting on the current president to get people on your side so you can slowly introduce Communism to America; you get MORE jail.

honestly would have gotten away with it if hed just said "the attacker were white, I don't remember much else, it was dark"

It's inevitable that he's going to commit suicide, just hope he goes with hanging.

Attached: 2t4ha64qqtd21.jpg (2420x2420, 636K)

>his motive was more money for his acting role
>wasn't even some sort of anti-trump TDS thing

he's so fucked

Attached: 1543936367430.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Maximum penalty. Fuck that nigger. Fuck OP

Attached: 1550778589663.jpg (416x639, 118K)

They need to treat him just like they would treat anyone else in his shoes.
He knew that making false statements was a crime and now he needs to man up to it.
He has shown 0 remorse so far

You fuck off, dude. He’s a fucking criminal, he tried to divide our entire country using his status, money, and lies. He was running a false flag solo.
He would’ve let two white guys go to jail for what he did, and you better believe that they would’ve been out under the jail, and smeared by the media. Not only should he be punished to the max for the crimes he commuted but any news show that run his lies or let him on their show without skepticism should be punished too. If you don’t like the rules fucking run for office and change them faggot.

Attached: 39B854C6-6371-4493-847E-5B4DC5B0023A.jpg (810x991, 148K)

>help me i'm rich
i hope they stab his butthole to death

FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES AND FUCK JANNIES!

One can only hope

A common site in any white home
Hot White thighs resting on Thick Black rods