Why are conservative female news pundits so much better looking than leftist ones...

Why are conservative female news pundits so much better looking than leftist ones? The conservative ones are almost all fit, leggy, and beautiful. Why do the leftists so often look so overweight and lesbian?

Attached: ainsley-earhardt-shirt-skirt.jpg (600x800, 114K)

they hire ugly people on purpose so as not to offend the viewership's insecurities

>conservatives need to hire eye candy since the attention span of boomers and retards is permanently stunted

Attached: 1551432818761m.jpg (1024x558, 67K)

I was literally just about to post this. Beat me to it.

They happen to be raised well throughout their lives and embrace their nature rather than suppressing it. I'd wager that the liberal ones also happen to be more strictly ruled by their kike bosses (see guy who mispronounced MLK Jr's name and was fired for that), which makes them constantly stressful about what they're going to say next. It shows up on their face eventually.

Attached: Liz.jpg (800x450, 58K)

death to tavistock

>Germans existing
well at least not for long. go to hell biggest leftist communist trash on the planet nigger

fuck you german faggot nigger (probably black)

Attached: 1545417403273m.jpg (1024x994, 104K)

dear lord

you have no idea what you are talking about. they are the biggest niggers. Teutonic knights eradicated Prussian baltic peoples, genociding all white pagans in replacement for JEwish Zionism. then Germans claimed "baltic" land for them, so slavs and balts bro'd to defeat them. we rove the nigger communists out. the n later nigger communist germoney (always needs the gibs) rally around hitler (great political theory but nigger because germoney) and robs the whites of their territory then later all germoney claims polish and balt land even though they wiped out the white pagans for Zionism and now germoney imports niggers to try and destroy all White lands

polish trash get fucked cunts

they kill so many whites for zionism and niggers its unbelievable

typical nigger response from a brain dead dumb nigger who has done nigger shit with his antifa nigger life faggot HIV tranny sheep nu male faggot whore

germany invented antifa and communism

youre big time mad little polish fucker

how does it feel to live in a 3rd world country

budget russia

you are antifa and communist so i don't really care.
>Budget russia
>a german with no concept of history
hahahahahahah fucking dumb ass country of niggers with a history niggers and now turning brown HAHAHAHA

haha what a fucking idiot

Attached: 1539131947871.png (940x754, 834K)

pretty women are conservative cause they know they can land a rich man and that sort of system suits them. ugly woman knows she can't and the fact that she has to work to live makes her seething. so she wants the state to be the husband who bestows gibs

this is such a fucking disgrace jesus

Attractive people are more likely to be conservative because, since they are attractive, they aren't bitter self-hating mongrels, which is why people become leftist.

Heidi begs to differ

Attached: A6EF0B54-708B-409F-AA6F-8269F9B40177.jpg (225x225, 5K)