I'm apparently a kike

I despise Jewish control over society and have done for quite a while, but recently I took a DNA test and somehow I didn't realise up until then that I was 60 percent Jewish myself. Wtf do I do if anything? Do I infiltrate them or something?

Attached: pIq69Ea.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

>Wtf do I do if anything? Do I infiltrate them or something?

you climb into the oven voluntarily and save us the effort

How do you know if your Jewish when all Jewish records were destroyed by the romans?
The question is, what is “Jewish”?

>recently I took a DNA test

> implying the company you tested with didn't somehow have access to your texts, etc., know you are an anti-semite, and then when they received your application, didn't say, "oh, he's an anti-semite. Make the results say he's Jewish!"

tl;dr: you're probably not

Better spic than a kike

Go to Tel Aviv and as for your free Jewish money

Wow, no.

Spics are a brown tide. Jews are a shitty little interest group who yell a ton.

Here's the crazy ass of the thread

60 percent a religion. I call this bullshit.

>Wtf do I do if anything?

Just act White.

You do what you feel is right.
Given the vitriol from both the left and the right, I do hope you took the necessary precautions to separate your identity from the results of the test,
That's not the kind of personal information one would want to be out there in the current climate.
Best of luck.

t.

Attached: A. Mutt.jpg (474x432, 30K)

Use your newfound victim card. You're like a nigger, but not. Best of both worlds.

there's only one option. pic related

Attached: GLRW31.jpg (1514x1190, 120K)

nice quads bro

You drop your meme flag

gg satanic germanic

"Hey, look at me, I'm American, I'm white, my brown cousin have 12 iq points and i love eat McDonald's, fuck my sister and be fat with a small dick, look at me, my grandfather lost the war against the vietcongs"

FPBP

Brother!

Ya infiltrate and record them then post on youtube.

The best thing you could do for the world is gas yourself

Attached: E3E387B4-4B87-41B6-BA2C-CE5F8640CFF7.jpg (1024x1024, 821K)

>I took a DNA test and somehow I didn't realise up until then that I was 60 percent Jewish myself.
Fuck off kike shill and stop making these posts. Also fuck your DNA testing company.

Attached: Jews not a race.png (772x685, 94K)

Yea, the real truth is they randomly add small amounts of minority groups to white samples to make them less racist and all mutts. You could claim they took a broad group of Eastern European genotypes as part of Ashkenazi metrics and inflated that way, which is reasonable too.

>take DNA test to figure out heritage after the the service providers have openly admitted they fuck with the results intentionally to BTFO "white supremacists"
What are you, a good goy?

Ashkenazi are a genetically distinct race, nigger. I assume Sephardic would be genetically distinct as well, but I'm not sure. There's just almost no commonality between them.

is lawrence fishburne black?

>Ashkenazi are a genetically distinct race
So not Jews then, thanks for proving my point nigger.

Then how come Tay-Sachs disproportionately impacts Jews?

When you say "jew" you think of some slimy American kike. That's a jew. Not an ancient Israelite, those kikes are extinct.

>Then how come Tay-Sachs disproportionately impacts Jews?
It doesn't.

>When you say "jew" you think of some slimy American kike.
I think of mutts.

Attached: Jews not a race.jpg (1080x706, 87K)

What about moroccan jews?

>What about moroccan jews?
Berbers.

Shes not real

>Do I infiltrate them or something?
Yeah do it for the lulz

An hero

it's hilarious when Jow Forums indoctrinates people who don't currently know they're Jewish.

yeah there totally isnt efforts to harvest all informatioand use it politically.No mass surveillance, no political agendas just some helpfulhumamgbeimgs of the same excact race even touht some have different skin colors and look totally different from one and another

>it's hilarious when Jow Forums indoctrinates people who don't currently know they're Jewish.
That sentence literally doesn't even make sense because if you didn't know you were Jewish it means you are not Jewish. Jewish is a faith, not a race. Kill yourself.

Sorry user. Fpbp

>I despise Jewish control over society
Why? Look at how successful your people are, all the technology they have created, all the wealth they have amassed. Do you think that if it wasn't the jews, then nobody would be in that position? Someone would be. Why not a civilised people allow democracy and a generally pretty good degree of civil liberties? Would you rather it was Muslims? The Chinese? Good luck, you'd have been executed long ago if they held the positions the Jews have.

Someone has to control and own these things. The Jews are one of the least bad options. Change your perspective and be proud of what your people have accomplished. They got there because they deserve it; if another people deserved that power, then they would have it, but they don't, the jews do

Think about it.

Attached: 3892525.jpg (395x477, 30K)

So what?
so was adolf if you believe that he was jewish.

my family took a dna test. came back like 1/4 ashkenazi jewish.
did that shake me to my core? did that make me question my beliefs?
no.
I still seek the eradication of jewish people. I still want to see all jews wiped out. just because at some point my jewish ancestors came over, married some goy, and converted doesnt change shit.
explains why Im so good at arguing with kikes. I should have gone to yeshiva.

Attached: 1407206475331.jpg (4000x3032, 2.23M)

bloot up a blinablob to out bloo the bloo