Explain why you still support this faggot in 2019

Explain why you still support this faggot in 2019.

Attached: trump.jpg (4000x2667, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/in-reversal-on-syria-trump-tells-lawmakers-he-agrees-100-percent-that-some-us-forces-should-stay/2019/03/05/c8fcfe9e-3f7c-11e9-a0d3-1210e58a94cf_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't. Dude betrayed America for extra shekels.

Immigration would line my pockets, too, but I voted for him so that he could deport the beaners. Dude's a fucking greedy joke.

No reason to support him anymore. The MAGA stuff was great but this MIGA shit is going to result in Trump being a one term president. That is if he is allowed to serve out the rest of his term.

Attached: 783284728374826347823.jpg (1000x711, 160K)

I am not a partisan I try to give everyone credit where credit is due. Trump has failed. It might not be his fault but he is a failure. We need to move on from him as quickly as possible because he's toxic.

To piss off niggers like you, ;)

Attached: nigger dream.jpg (1196x709, 126K)

cant let have nuglear godes

Explain why I shouldn't?

Attached: Syria.png (591x806, 447K)

Can you explain why he's a failure? Not doubting you. Just want to know your reasons.

accelerationism

That's a real shitty excuse.

Attached: 1550522298869.jpg (200x380, 18K)

FOUR MORE YEARS

Attached: 1551107399542.webm (626x1234, 1.69M)

Not him, but
>tax cut only benefits 1% and big business
>Trump now wants MORE legal immigrants workers
>signed shittiest immigration deal in history and declared an NE for wall $ that will be in legal/gov't limbo for years
>nuNAFTA smallest possible improvement over old NAFTA

>four more years of impotent whining on twitter
boy, i can't wait!

The boomers over in t_d still loves him and his jewish masters

That is such a crock of shit. He backpedaled on his promise of pulling out from Syria/Afghanistan, he's staying in.

Attached: IMG_4789.jpg (703x768, 67K)

Because he's the only politician even vaguely open about the fact that the "monolithic conspiracy" that killed Kennedy (his words) never actually went away. Q corroborates and validates countless conspiracies we've known were true for decades. Nobody else has anything like that.

It's like you retards want to sleep to death.

I never did. It was entertaining to see fags get mad but just like when Hussein Obama and old fags became hysterical. It's just hilarious how no matter the number of times they get tricked by politicians, fags always fall for the next one.

Attached: 1551963998958.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

>girls making themselves look like actual drooling retards

i will never comprehend why any man would find that arousing

He couldn't do anything with Obamacare. He promised a better system with cheaper coverage. We are still dicking around in Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq while escalating tensions with Russia. He has done nothing with immigration. The wall I always thought was ridiculous and it literally doesn't matter if it is built or not it's just a weird psy-op but even then it doesn't appear that it will be built.

Look at the things he agreed to by signing this most recent spending bill after the omnibus bill that he promised he would never agree to anything of the sort again.

Gorsuch looks like he will be a solid conservative but I think Trump was railroaded into picking Kavanaugh who is going to be another Roberts or maybe even Souter as time goes on.

Let's not forget he's sneaking tpp provisions into the new nafta

Attached: 4chancupisamazingstillbutthurt_7b003dd925da655375c0f5889ba6e68a.jpg (474x443, 64K)

No he didn't.

>still follows Q

Kys

Supreme court appointments. Literally the only reason for him to serve a second term. After that, he can fuck off. Dude has the power to fulfill much of his 2016 platform, but he's refusing to do so for various bullshit reasons. Worst of which is his insane belief that pandering to nonwhites will brings droves of blacks and browns to the polls to vote GOP. Typical boomer idiot.

Because men are generally just as sick and degenerate.

Attached: 1551859459190.jpg (236x294, 19K)

Screw you mister glow in the dark nigger. You faggots still to this day cover up the necessary information all to protect foreign interest. Boy if only the public had a fucking brain yours would be splattered all over a curb by now.

washingtonpost.com/politics/in-reversal-on-syria-trump-tells-lawmakers-he-agrees-100-percent-that-some-us-forces-should-stay/2019/03/05/c8fcfe9e-3f7c-11e9-a0d3-1210e58a94cf_story.html

Because it makes you, Discord trannies and the left seethe?

Also this.

Lack of a realistic alternative.

Attached: Snowglobe.png (576x467, 344K)

Who? I don't know this guy. Looks like an asshat though

Attached: 1552049256405.jpg (460x560, 70K)

kill yourself shill rat

Because Q said to trust the plan and to trust Sessions.

Attached: Trump Alt-Right.jpg (1160x629, 207K)

Based, we need to trigger the libs, own the libs. Free Kekistan!

Actual shill post from terrified glownigger. Q predicted this.
You first cuck.

I'm trying to help people set aside political differences so we can all get on board with disclosure of suppressed technology, medicine, and organized crime in politics.

You are actively trying to impede this effort with baseless demoralization posts and divide & conquer tactics.

I'd be happy to kill you with my barehands, but when we strike it will be at your masters and therefore your wallet. A swift decapitation will do just fine.

bump

Attached: 12356675.jpg (2400x1628, 306K)

Coz he's fuggin ruining america. BASED trump

Attached: brass5.gif (450x338, 1.95M)

Because ur gay

You newfags don't understand 4D chess. Protect Israel to destroy it, destroy Syria to help it, cut taxes for rich to help the middle and worker class. This is just amazing plays by our lord and saviour. MAGA!

Like every good president the USA has had, after two years he starts fucking everyone over.
The job creation numbers are great but of those great numbers only 3% of actual Americans got the jobs. Mostly immigrants and illegals got the jobs.
Then he says he's going to let more in.
Then the swamp, he's literally done nothing, absolutely nothing. He lets Mueller and the corrupted FBI agents run bullshit investigation for over two years and they ignore the crimes of democrats.
Hillary is still walking around opening her hole.
Giving money to Israel and not Americans.
Not pulling out of Israel's wars, that they stared.
How he backs the juden.
Trump and Mike are fake Christians from what I can tell, Jesus was really clear on the juden.
His cabinet is stacked with truely evil judens, Kushner .... Fuck that guy is crooked as fuck.
Where are these military trials of the corrupt police, prosecutors, FBI, and politicians?
Nothing is being done to stop illegal voting, democrats are passing bills to allow immigrants to vote on the federal level.
Trump is talking about laws to jail people for speaking of the juden.....
I know Trump personally, something has changed in him. I think he may be corrupted himself now, entirely surrounded by juden now, literally the people of the synagogue of Satan.

Attached: 1551720886409.webm (1280x542, 2.12M)

>four more years of impotent whining on twitter
Yup. the libtards do like to whine

Q lies about 9/11

Really, what's the fucking alternative? Everyone else is advocating economic policies that will destroy the United States

Good.

Also he's remaking the courts which might buy some time

Trump said at CPAC wants the most immigrants of any president ever. He said it himself. How the fuck can you still support him?!?

And Mueller is /ourguy right?
Right?

If we go down, you do too

To piss off the worst people in the country.
The salt vote is worth it every time.

And Kamala Harris will really clamp down on immigration I'm sure.

His policies aren't? Tax cuts only benefitted the richest, hasn't invested shit in infrastructure, etc etc. If he followed Bannon's advice he could have turned the GOP into a worker's party and won a second term. He hasn't listened to him and we'll see how he'll fare.

Attached: Cmonson.png (123x192, 58K)

Friendly reminder that everyone who pulls the Overton window Right gets called controlled opposition. We need to take the victories we can.

>only benefitted the rich
Fuck you stop spreading this lie. The rich got FUCKED by the $10k SALT limit

Because I love Israel. I'm a good goy.

Attached: 1552088252189.png (1113x1079, 1.32M)

Because he's at least trying. The people before him just did as they were told for a paycheck. Trump doesn't need nor want their dirty money.

What exactly did small businesses get from that tax cut?

Who?

¿why are libs so obsessed over don 24/7?

Because everyone with a brain knows he's taking wind out of the Liberal sails when he does this. They can't accuse him of racism when he's saying he wants Mexicans, and Mexicans are listening to him too.

It's a pretty standard political tactic. How are you so fucking dumb that you don't get this? He's doing what he needs to. Build the wall, change the laws, then kick em all out. Basic police stops for broken tail lights will be enough to deport them over time once the laws are fixed. It's inevitable that we will get rid of them.

Wise up.

You're all sheep.

Attached: 5vd683zokvk21.jpg (852x332, 40K)

Because; it; makes; you; ass; mad;

I used all those semi colons because my colon is just fine. Stay mad; nigger.

He prevented Hillary Clinton from becoming president.
Pretty much his only accomplishment, but it's a good one.

Okay, how do you explain him not building the wall while the GOP help help both houses?

held* both houses, sorry for the typo

because he's president, brainlet.

Because he's being blocked by the courts.

supports killing muslims

Because he's not an anti-white, open borders cuck faggot like literally every other politician, and he triggers the fuck out of assholes.

The GOP is in favor of open borders.

Even tho he is a false prophet there are no real alternatives

I mean in terms of foreign policy Tulsi is looking very good

U can thank this guy

Attached: Paul Ryan.jpg (560x415, 47K)

Jow Forums is for fake Jew haters. The Left owns that now. If fucking Israel is the goal then the DNC is your best path.
If Mueller was hired to get Trump then he has failed. BIGLY
If he was hired to make the media look like liars then he nailed it.

Explain your drooling support or hatred of the Presidential figureheads of the US govt as if elections are sporting events, r v d's. But barely one of you out of 100 can name your representatives, all of whom hold hold all the power, use the gravity of their office to rake in special interest money and perks, and we the people hold them zero accountable for blatant corruption. The figureheads job is to be out front as a distraction so the corrupt rulers can keep ripping you off.

+1

Gaetz. Damn proud of what he does.

He's white and half German. More than the other candidates can say.

Many men want to feel superior to their women, but they're low IQ good for nothing degenerates. So they can only feel superior around a drooling retard. These girls give them what they want in order to get something from them (attention/money/following online/whatever).

Based...hahah.

True dat...and works for me.....but I still like him cuz he is who he is no if and or buts.

Trust the plan

Save Israel for last

Regime change in Iran

MIGA

Attached: 1525446396693.jpg (2048x1536, 789K)

is this seriously from the fucking movie

I don't.

Attached: Joe Biden.jpg (1159x629, 163K)

We are not supporting him in 2019 but we are going to support him in 2020 for the same reason we supported him in 2016: he is the lesser evil. If a Democrat gets to be the president all hell will break loose. They probably would even try to ban Jow Forums because of muh hate speech. Trump may not be doing the things we would like him to do but he is far from the worst that could happen. I also think he normalizes some of the opinions held by this board therefore shifting the overton window in our favour.

Trump still wants America first. I think hes just playing politics. The jews are probably trying to get extra comfy with him just because of the liberals saying hes racist ect.. I plan on voting for him again and I hope that he does great things for America.

He's the only reason zionism in the US is taking a hit. JIDF and paid shills are hammering Jow Forums right now to claim he supports zionism but the truth is that Trump doesn't support hate like the left is exuding. Hate leads to suffering and justice is supposed to be blind for impartiality, the kikes hang themselves when you install people that aren't commie zionists, to prosecute the ones that are. He's everything we asked for and more.

Attached: 1550901219496.png (635x457, 258K)

Because you guys are so fucking afraid of him that you're frantically shilling Yang and posting threads like this one 24/7 in a desperate attempt to combat Trump's successes and huge following. Not to mention, there's his incumbent status (incumbents basically always win a second term) and the complete state of disarray and conflict currently underway in the ridiculous Democratic Party.

You're a loser and a retarded tranny shill. It doesn't matter that you shit up this place every day because we have other places to go. So enjoy your containment zone. Then go KYS stat. Thanks.

Iran is an Israeli puppet government used to fuel a constant state of engineered oppression against themselves and justify expansion under a pretext of fighting said oppression.

If he's not a zionist why was he the Grand Marshall of the 2004 Salute to Israel Parade?

t. t_d refugee

Attached: 1527417479540.jpg (710x473, 157K)

Yes he did retard. He literally said we're keeping troops in Syria to protect Israel.

FYI in the United States, $1000 a month will buy you a week's worth of McDonald's food and a few packs of cigs.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

>2004
Not gonna bother to explain his cover, nobody here ever listens because this place is comp'd. Go back leaf, this ain't your country to worry about anyways.

Based and redpilled.

I dont. OMAR 2020 for me

found the kike

>unable to answer the question
>commence flag attack
>thinks comped means compromised
You fucking plebbit boomers make me sick

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ

Attached: 1534067769339.jpg (501x672, 121K)

this. All you yangwang faggots can go back to discord.

Attached: 1551832033714.jpg (625x1024, 115K)

>Explain why you still support this faggot in 2019.

I don't.

He's quite literally controlled by his daughters pussy.

I told him that her child was HIS child, and motherfucker had to check to be sure.

Most Republicans and all Democrats are obviously pozzed and their globalist banker overlords don't want a wall. Half of Trump's party hates him.

If you understood what was happening beyond the surface of public optics and could look at any of it objectively, you wouldn't be shilling recycled talking points from over a year ago. Hence, not wasting my time explaining anything besides what's in this post. Get raked.

No war. There is occupation, sure, but no open warfare.
I don't care about the jew dick patting. I just want to limit casualties.

Attached: 1548508614402.gif (755x601, 186K)