Why are all Russian girls going for black guys?

So I've been to Russia thinking I could get laid but what I've seen surprised me ..

Coalburners everywhere, literally 10/10 top tier Russian girls holding their mutt half-black half-white triplets while father is no where around

some of them even had Russian BF .. wtf?

Attached: russian-women-dating-black-men.jpg (565x848, 69K)

Can't get enough of the bbc huh, crackas

Yeah it's fucked up man. I walk to a Russian girl and she's like "eww you're pale"

like what the fuck

Attached: pobrane (1).jpg (218x231, 13K)

Only blacks in russia are African militarily students and there is not much of them.

Attached: 4008520.jpg (736x499, 91K)

Enjoy EU polak. At some point in future we will culturally enriched by Afrikaans and muslims , like west europe.

This. I’m Russian emigre and my hot sister gave birth to two niggers from her Anglolan husband, a former friend of my fiancé made a mulatto kid with some nog too. Shit is fucked and Russia is getting enriched

KYS

Attached: main-qimg-56f163f55a0765ab680846fc83d45028.jpg (546x253, 30K)

There are more russian women than men since forever.
Russian men died in World War 2.
Then they died again in Afghanistan.
Then in the 90s the ussr collapsed and turned into a gangsta shithole... and every man was dying in his 50s... by gun violence and alcoholism.
So my russian mother came to greece and met my greek dad.
Then there was another war in chechnya.
What I am saying is there are more women available than men so they fuck foreigners.

Well it makes sense, kikes take over the countries with money alone, create deliberate wars to kill as many white males as possible, then pour a fuckload of niggers and mudslimes onto the remaining overblown female population.
My 45+ year old mother unironically considers niggers (at least not all) to be attractive. Shit's fucking disgusting.
But hey, can't blame everything on kikes because I myself am a fucking ugly, retarded neet in his mid-20s. No one would want to approach that and it's perfectly understandable. Fuck, even I wouldn't want to have anything to do with me.
I still don't understand why they wouldn't go for the remaining ethnic, say, Germans, or some Nordics like Switzerland, Sweden or Finland. But then again I'm not a woman and find niggers to be repulsing to the very core.
To hell with it all though, all I need is suicide. That's a win-win for everyone.

Posted 57mins ago....meanwhile yang threads get taken down within seconds. Fucking cuck jannies SAGE

I'd rather seethe at negroes for a couple of posts than even look at yang threads.
Are you fucking retarded? It's not even the fact that there's no point in voting because every single candidate is in the (((pocket))), it's the fact that he's openly going for gun regulation.
Pieces of shit like you deserve to be slaughtered in the next (((bolshevik))) revolution, only this time it's the US that's getting it.
He won't win, but if he did I'd want you to choke on that thousand bucks. Probably a wetback or a somalian either way. Good luck with ethnic cleansing.

So, I'm Slavic myself, with a white English boyfriend. A lot of people romanticize Eastern Europeans as being super traditional or whatever but a lot of the men there are alcoholics and wife beaters. There are a lot of miserable marriages that can't end because of the social stigma. A lot of young girls see this and instead of looking for a nice white man they think the ticket out is to be with a black or Arab man. In my country there are a lot of women converting to Islam because they but the propaganda about it being a religion of peace and all of the romantic crap that Muslim men say to win women over. It's basically a social trend in response to some of the problems in our culture. Not at all a productive solution to anything. I don't agree with it at all but this is the reason. They are just scared of Slavic men.

Stop being a woe is me faggot, read the stoics, also the bible.

Nice bait, quality stamp of aproval

Eh, nah. Too late.
And fuck the bible. Stoicism is great, but religion? You'd better keep repenting instead of being here.

Are you in Moscow? Please be my BF ^_^ I'm good looking and tall I would cuddle you and we will watch movies together

I thought they liked Chinese guys?

Attached: 1551673386234.jpg (640x640, 120K)

lol poor roastie, Russian guys look much better than Slavic whores that hit the wall when they're 25+

Now that's a good bait.
How are you still able to watch movies though? Aren't they kind of irritating? At least that's what I feel about most kinds of media nowadays.

Attached: 1514938921848.gif (500x247, 950K)

fuck if I know. I got the picture from here.

why I never went to get laid I studied abroad and just kind of noticed shit

>How are you still able to watch movies though?
fuck no I'm not talking about general garbage of Jewish-American production "muh dick moffaka killwhitey"

I like watching stuff like Adventure Times, because I love the contrast between the shitty gray world and the beautiful colours, friendship stuff etc

Damn. Pretty cute , just get rid of the braids.

they aren't

ALL RACE-MIXING THREADS ARE JEWISH!
I REPEAT JEWISH!

DO NOT RESPOND! IGNORE!

SAGE SAGE SAGE!

Attached: pol police.gif (500x375, 427K)

Demoralization thread
Sage

when I look at the modern society I wanna die. Fuck my parents for bringing me into this shitty world I want off this ride

Weak fag

There is a novelty factor. When there's few blacks around, they will become more interesting to people. We see them idealized on American TV, so there is a certain appeal. This fades when dealing with actual blacks in the real world, for most people.

Don't give up dude.Even if you are ugly, you can work out your body and build your manhood.(This can physically make you more attractive) Maybe get a job doing outdoor labor which is much better than being a neet and will make you feel more satisfied with life. Plenty of ugly and average looking men turn themselves into solid men that women fall for by doing those things. Just like how we are attracted to feminine traits, women are attracted to masculine traits. If you are struggling with life please seek Jesus Christ. He will guide you to a better life. Our ancestors flourished with his message and our people were blessed greatly. Ever since Europe became atheists/pagans again, we have been going down the crapper no thanks to the fake jews and witches who have degraded our culture and people. Good luck on your journey! Killing yourself will only make them one step closer to winning. We are with you brother.

fuck off I want to be reincarnated as a butterfly in some fantasy land this world is awful, it's literally hell

I believe we are in hell :(

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Oh well, not from Moscow either way, more like the center of Siberia, so that's a miss.
>Adventure Time
He-he.
Oh that's fine. In my eyes it was all gone far before I was born, so let the "moralized" deal with it if they want, like this guy

ROASTIE SLAV WHORE. kurwa jebany szmato wesz sie krwDFJSDHIFBAO

>center of Siberia
that's so cold .. but also comfy to sit near fireplace

>>Adventure Time
do you like it? I really enjoyed the more serious episodes with Lich or stuff about Great Mushroom War

Attached: AdventureTime.jpg (2500x1406, 431K)

Oh please, I'd share your views but I've seen enough shit to completely shut myself off. I despise the modern world and will take no part in it. And there can be no trust in anything religious, not from me.
>We are with you brother.
Cmon. There ain't no "we" and I'm nobody's brother.
Better find someone willing to be cheered up and given useful advice, rather waste time on the unwilling.
Last time I've watched it was back in 2013 or something, before all the romancing came around.
Felt like a dreary post-apocalyptic world with some serious undertones covered with cheery stuff.
Overall from what I've seen I'd say it's nice. Also if you haven't already, try Gravity Falls.

sharishanya

cute tranny

Tranny...?

Attached: 1537655306127.gif (200x250, 2.7M)

you should give it a try it's really good. there is a great subtle humour for the adult viewers, tho it's not nihilistic bullshit for sóyboys like Rick and Morty

>Also if you haven't already, try Gravity Falls.
yeah I was planning to watch it but never did I heard it's good tho

I doubt anyone here will ever recognize male fault in anything, other than "letting women out of the kitchen". Wife-beaters are hated by feminists, so white right wing men will approve of them. They celebrate the social stigma that makes people in miserable marriages together, they think those are the couples who uphold "traditional values". Only women are to blame here. The more I look at right wing men, the more I question my rejection of feminism. I still don't wanna believe that men are as bad as feminists say, but right wing men keep living up to that image. I'm opposed to race mixing too, so I could never be left wing... I guess I just don't belong anywhere.

Are you saying you don't like dick?
What are you, a faggot?

>why do x girls like y guys?

Dont make me laugh , Comrade. Is it a guy or not?

Jesus Christ is not religion. Religion is corrupted by man. Having a personnel relationship with our creator is the true way. If nothing else, open up the new testament it will tell you about our prophetic times we live in and why the modern world is so messed up. And yes we I do consider you my brother, we came from the same seed. You dieing will hurt us even if some are too clouded to see it. Seek Jesus Christ my friend and he will save you from your troubles.

You know why

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.74M)

No idea mate, top russki traps are usually pretty difficult to distinguish from actual females. Might as well be, but googling it didn't give me a proper clue.
Lad, if he truly comes, and with a sword as some say here, then I'd devote my entire being to his conquest in a heartbeat.
Until then I can not believe anything.
And I'm aware of prophecies, it's just that it looks like those prophecies are deliberately being brought on by, say, (((humans))) of some kind.

Kek, it's just one Pole with an interracial/BBC fetish. He does this everyday.

I wouldn't be surprised if rimpill user was Polish too.

Attached: Polish bernd tries to buy condoms.jpg (966x326, 54K)

they don't drink as much and are generally slightly better husbands for it.

A lot of people hate living.

I have a good relationship and career, and hate living. But I just keep going.

I'm not religious, don't believe in that shit. Understand the good I do in this world is minimal. I know there won't be a single moment after I'm gone to be able to simply recollect what my life even was.

But, I kinda just keep going.

Welp, I simply have the choice to live in a dark closet with a laptop and eat a can of tuna once a day or two. I deliberately choose this, not even being a financial strain on my parents.
In fact I'm only still alive because of them, I don't care much about their feelings anymore but know that they will likely kill themselves after I do.
Just working up the courage to stop caring about that last little thing.
I've had "opportunities" but I simply don't want anything. Whatsoever. Except death.

That is good to hear. When he comes I hope you are ready. We are approaching the end as you are aware by the state of this world. If you want a headstart you can start by praying to Jesus directly, accept him as your Lord and savior, practice his message and watch as your life improves rapidly by the truckloads. God bless you and good day brother, stay strong.

but Ivan, you do know that Moscow is the biggest muslim European city, right?
>Or, for the purpose of deflecting the question, are you asian now?

Attached: 3623adf431d541719d8a6b53dc82dd5a_18.jpg (800x450, 91K)