Friendly reminder:

He hasn't dismantled the deep state. Yes, this is difficult, but he hasn't even attempted this yet.
He's now admitted multiple times that he's a tool of the military-industrial complex.
He hasn't ended illegal mass surveillance on American citizens. He only gets upset when it's used against him.
He hasn't ended Obama policies on whistleblowers. He hasn't pardoned NSA and CIA whistleblowers who exposed their illegal activities, he hasn't dropped the US government's pursuit of Assange, and he still wants to assassinate Snowden.
He hasn't drained the swamp. Virtually all his appointments and nominations have been establishment actors.
He is just as corrupt as his political opponents he called out for being corrupt. Big Pharma, Saudis, Russians, Israelis, etc. have him and his family in their pockets, so he's acting in their interest 95% of the time, rather than the interests of the American people.
He hasn't stopped the jobs from moving overseas. Over 90k jobs left America in his first year, which is not statistically different from previous years. He hasn't punished companies that do this, despite his virtue-signalling with Carrier.
He hasn't ended the wars, and is actually expanding most of them. He has officially made a complete 180 and has said he wants to keep a military presence in Syria. He's also pushing for long-term occupation of Iraq. He's still actively fighting in Afghanistan and led the most intense bombing campaign ever in the first half of 2018, beating the record in the first half of 2011. Now he's also considering privatizing the wars, which is just as bad. He's sending more troops and drones to Somalia. He's building a long-term military compound in Niger and sending more troops there. All of this is under the radar because the MSM and establishment love illegal wars. If you're not taking his promises about Syria and Afghanistan with a grain of salt, you're already compromised.

Attached: trump is all alone.png (800x292, 94K)

He had no shot to drain the deep state, nobody does. They have too much power, money and influence.

still (((media))) is screeching against him every day, means he's the guy to support.

>expecting all this in 2 years
>implying he doesn't have 6 more
Miss me with that shit, dogfucker

Attached: 1549217779321.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Do you care about policies or trolling? Maybe take off the meme flag so we can see you.

>had a chance to do those things
>didn't

>They have too much power, money and influence.
He could have at least tried. It seems like he's backtracked the moment he had a little bit of pushback from the donors and special interests.

>expecting all this in 2 years
>implying he doesn't have 6 more
Miss me with that shit, dogfucker

Attached: 1550822833622.png (890x647, 959K)

And if he doesn't do it in 6 years, can you promise you'll kill yourself? Wasting 8 years of shilling for the establishment...

Sure, how about I'll kill myself if you stop being a retard for the next 6 years

he was swallowed whole by the swamp. i guess we should have expected that somewhere down the line he had a skeleton that wouldn't stay in the closet, and it seems like they know about it and they're holding it over him. more likely it's a skeleton that one of his children has in their closet. nothing else except completely subversive liar explains the 180 of the 2015 Trump to now, and i like to imagine I live in a world where he's not a pure evil Machiavellian zionist because he's made me laugh so many times.

>He hasn't ended Obama policies on whistleblowers. He hasn't pardoned NSA and CIA whistleblowers who exposed their illegal activities, he hasn't dropped the US government's pursuit of Assange, and he still wants to assassinate Snowden.
Good, that'd be a fucking retarded thing to do. There's a reason why Russia is so effective when it comes to intelligence and covert action and I'll give you a hint, it's not because they make cuck moves like that.

Even trying would undermine the the office of the last three presidents, which no sitting POTUS would ever be permitted to do. Remember, the POTUS is not privy to the same amount of information that career government officials and intelligence officers are privy too. They are considered temporary government employees. Look at how desperate they are to oust him, they are terrified an outsider became the president. After he is gone, they'll never let that happen again.

Attached: 1548475292643.png (500x250, 87K)

>Good, that'd be a fucking retarded thing to do.
Yeah, it would be retarded to support unconstitutional activities. How do you feel about the 2nd Amendment?

He's been a disappointment since he took office. He should have hit the ground running but instead bumbled his way through his first two years. The old memes that he didn't really want or expect to win and just wanted to boost his brand might just be true.

Attached: trump has seen some shit.png (325x500, 135K)

kill yourself shill rat

How do you feel about a standing army? That's also unconstitutional per Article 1, Section 8, Clause 12.

It's getting late in Tel Aviv. You should go to bed.

If it's unconstitutional, then it shouldn't exist. If we start picking and choosing what unconstitutional policies or laws should be allowed, then that opens up every section of the constitution to being openly violated (it's already happening), making it worth less than the paper it's printed on. Go about it the proper way and amend the constitution if there's something you would like to change.

Why are you so pathetic?

Nice Proxy, Schlomo

These things, they take time.

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

He made the public aware that no matter who you are, you could be George Washington or George Bush, you still have zero power as President of the United States. The President is nothing more than a puppet for the people who really control things.

Exactly. But the important thing is he tried.

He's going to release the Pentagon 9/11 videos

Any minute now

Trust the Plan

Attached: 1441998835803.webm (920x615, 425K)