Politics aside she is doing what no Congressman or woman has ever done...

Politics aside she is doing what no Congressman or woman has ever done. She had rustled so many neo con Jew puppet Jimmies. And has created a dialogue about Israeli influence in US politics.

I stand with rep. Omar and her right to free speech, despite her leftist politics. I hope you do too, Jow Forums

Attached: 1200px-Ilhan_Omar,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg (1200x1500, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZz--1E6aGQ
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
archive.is/qXQCG
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
archive.is/VgdQD
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
archive.is/KOEzO
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
archive.is/NasVB
timesofisrael.com/israel-hails-election-of-brazils-controversial-bolsonaro-who-plans-visit/
newsweek.com/gay-pride-marchers-jewish-flags-told-leave-chicago-parade-628879
bdsmovement.net/news/surge-support-boycott-israeli-lgbt-film-festival-shows-growing-respect-palestinian-picket-line
old.seattletimes.com/text/2017845796.html
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj0gJ6Aq-XWAhVmw1QKHexYCjAQFggzMAI&url=https://www.timesofisrael.com/black-lives-matter-platform-author-defends-israel-genocide-claim/&usg=AOvVaw02NuehjEtyKNWYLSKvCDhL
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/01/jeremy-corbyn-under-pressure-to-denounce-friends-hamas-and-hezbo/
haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.735869
freebeacon.com/politics/report-oliver-stone-anti-israel-rant-colberts-show-didnt-air/
timesofisrael.com/canadian-university-accused-of-banning-jewish-students/
nytimes.com/2015/03/06/us/debate-on-a-jewish-student-at-ucla.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wOHJ06bsSow
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/hugo-chavez-calls-israel-a-cursed-terrorist-and-murderous-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Literally Jewing the Jew
Allah bless her

kill yourself shill rat

can smell the kike all over this post...

She went after Obama today.

It all good till sharia law becomes an actual law in the states. I fucking despise muslims for trying to destroy western cultures.

Attached: welcometopol.png (846x524, 62K)

Attached: 1538211405390.png (678x316, 65K)

Attached: 1551818512134.jpg (739x1134, 202K)

tell me who on this list told you that goy?:
Q - Zionist
Donald Trump - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie Kirk- Zionist
Candice Owens - Zionist
Thomas Paine - Zionist
Douglas Murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist

Yes, fellow pede, Make Israel Great Again! Awoo!!

by uhhhhh…. who? lmao you cant make this shit up. Jews non stop lying to assassinate her character

Truth hurts. She married her brother.

pretty sure that's been debunked but im going to the gym now so ill be back with a different code ok. I will look it up too.

so you're answer is to replace all those jews with muslims. I can not wait for the mandatory kneeling on rug shit Muslims are going to make every american do everyday.

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

>(((Steinberg)))

it's just sad that it had to be a brown woman. they would've lynched a white man if he sad what she did

White men will follow her example. All Jews will be concentrated again.

>kill yourself shill rat
youtube.com/watch?v=FZz--1E6aGQ

Attached: Jew anger.png (427x500, 464K)

>I fucking despise muslims for trying to destroy western cultures.
What are those "western cultures"?

Attached: defeating Islam.jpg (500x662, 155K)

There is only 1 Muslim in Congress and countless kikes and everyone else is paid off by Jews.

Nice Straw man though

>Kanye West - Zionist

doubt

>tfw no Somali gf cutie to talk about red pilled subjects with

Attached: 1527032373481.png (598x428, 285K)

Source?

i never thought id see the day Jow Forums would be supporting a black immigrant Muslim woman

Yeah bro, I've supported Islam every since I realized every anti Islam person was either a Jew or Zionist

How do I convert to Islam?

>I've supported Islam every since I realized every anti Islam person was either a Jew or Zionist
I can't argue with that.

Attached: Tommy Robinson.jpg (1502x1629, 391K)

>Fuck goat
>Go to sleep
>"We know"

Yeah the edl is completely Zionist, they went full force when the bnp refused to go Zionist and stop taking about Jews.

Reminder that Jews hate Muslims and they want they goyim to hate them too to achieve their goals.

A confederate flag "standing" with a fucking black girl. You're fucking retarded OP

Show flag kike

Maybe just maybe she is on our side and doing what President TRUMP does is make a point...although in a very curse way.

i'm not american but i support any person who wants to preserve their culture, race and country definitely better that those spineless leftist fags.
good that you know they don't care about us
>205592355
easy answer: just say the holy words

long answer: id recommend talking to your local mosque. this way you can official convert and receive much support and guidance on the religion.
Muslim women will throw themselves at you. you can basically crash at anyone house. Muslims will automatically like you.

in my 19 years of age i have only seen 1 white man walk into my house and that was a convert. he was given the master bed room for a month before continuing his travels to his 21 year old young virgin wife in Sweden. he was nice.

also research the difference between Wahhabis (terrorists) and other Muslim schools of thought.

safe travels ::))

Attached: 1549213520807.png (486x494, 92K)

Implying I use flags to show my political opinion instead of just trying to hide my country.

>support
Nah. I hope that she's rendered useless in actual voting matters
However I'm all on board with her pissing off the kikes and leftists. She's gone center stage in the politics circus and its funnier than I could have ever dreamed

for got the extra ">"

Because you're a ((( kike )))

I am Christian and racist ASF but I will always respect Islam. I respect Islam a hell of a lot more than evangelism Jew lovers.

God bless you :)

I'm Anglo Irish if you want the truth

you smell like a kike *sniff* *sniff*

Maybe the msm are right when they call Tommy Robinstein a "Neo-Nazi" because this just proves that "neo-nazi's" are zionist puppets for 'muh greatest ally'

that has been debunked many times

the alt-right was compromised from the start. We just chose to look away.

Attached: 1552077499506.jpg (1024x843, 271K)

Doing what no congressman ever done
Oh really

Attached: images-5.jpg (512x288, 22K)

All paid to defame Islam, they are told what to say. Thanks for sharing

She does have a point though I admit; not supporting israel during the JFK era and claiming that Hitler did nothing wrong was part and parcel.

Now America; you're a puppet for zionist warlord kikes, wtf is wrong with you burgers you dumb fucks!

She is an evil witch but she is a needed evil witch. She has done more for white America in just the last few weeks than any white congressman has.

>David Duke approves of Ilhan Omar.
I love this woman now...

You can’t kneel for a total of 1 hour?

Shlomo doesn't like it! Rock the Casbah, Rock the Casbah!

Attached: 1544560908781.jpg (706x673, 189K)

This

Oh she played the immigration system? Well I guess Israel isn't that bad after all.

i stand with based sand flea

Omar is a nutty woman

▲▲

come to think of it; i have a muslim friend in college, hes canny and to be honest Islam is pretty based on most things especially the jewish problem we have in the west.

Based muslim bro. Fuck wahhabis. Where are you from ?

if you dont support what shes doing youre either actually retarded or a jew. its the only explanation. She's openly talking about the jewish question and you fucking faggots cant get over the hijab. we do deserve to die out, you are all just morons

Attached: 913c6bf98cdf12db1b031eb5298add47.jpg (886x862, 98K)

Based. Approved

Neoliberalism is the true Jew

She makes me want to convert.

All over her face

based

remember to vote left

Attached: Justice for Palestine.png (2075x936, 1.28M)

If the 1488 manage to achieve their goals, will she be deposed?

Attached: Justice For Palestine2.jpg (3276x2443, 1.91M)

Attached: TrueRedPill.png (1215x1345, 499K)

Attached: party.png (2050x1461, 994K)

That'll literally never happen. Noahide laws is more likely.

VOTE FOR HER FAGGOTS!!!

END JEWISH SUPREMACY ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

Attached: GoodGoy.png (472x726, 676K)

Attached: trump zionist.png (567x596, 478K)

She named the Jew. She fucking outed AIPAC. I support her for that alone.

>Netanyahu Meeting with Visegrad Group (anti-Immigration EU bloc) leaders
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
>Israel's campaign against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>Netanyahu calls for European states to close their borders
timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
archive.is/qXQCG
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
archive.is/VgdQD
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
archive.is/KOEzO
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
archive.is/NasVB
>Israel Celebrates Election Victory of Brazi’s far-right Jair Bolsonaro
timesofisrael.com/israel-hails-election-of-brazils-controversial-bolsonaro-who-plans-visit/

Attached: goodgoytrump.jpg (1238x1500, 592K)

I stand with Omar since she will let me in again.
Last time i was deported i left my 3 sons over there.
Please Jow Forums grab tight to her and dont let her go

Based

we MUST support the Left

>Jewish symbols banned from Pride Parade (Crosses and Islamic crescent moons were NOT)
newsweek.com/gay-pride-marchers-jewish-flags-told-leave-chicago-parade-628879
>LGBT groups increasingly support boycotting Israel, no other state (even Russia) faces boycotts by LGBT groups
bdsmovement.net/news/surge-support-boycott-israeli-lgbt-film-festival-shows-growing-respect-palestinian-picket-line
>LGBT group refuses to meet with Israeli gay youth
old.seattletimes.com/text/2017845796.html
>Black Lives Matter accuses Israel of genocide
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj0gJ6Aq-XWAhVmw1QKHexYCjAQFggzMAI&url=https://www.timesofisrael.com/black-lives-matter-platform-author-defends-israel-genocide-claim/&usg=AOvVaw02NuehjEtyKNWYLSKvCDhL
>Marxist Labour UK leader Jeremy Corbyn attacks Israel, calls Hamas & Hezbollah friends
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/01/jeremy-corbyn-under-pressure-to-denounce-friends-hamas-and-hezbo/
>Canadian Green Party Boycotts Israel
haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.735869
>Far-left pro-communist director Oliver Stone attacks Israel on Colbert Report
freebeacon.com/politics/report-oliver-stone-anti-israel-rant-colberts-show-didnt-air/
>Canadian University discriminating against Jewish students as part of Israel boycott
timesofisrael.com/canadian-university-accused-of-banning-jewish-students/
>UCLA bans Jews from student council
nytimes.com/2015/03/06/us/debate-on-a-jewish-student-at-ucla.html
>Berkeley students attack Israeli flag while being okay with ISIS
youtube.com/watch?v=wOHJ06bsSow
>Communist Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez curses Israel as "terrorist and murderous state"
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/hugo-chavez-calls-israel-a-cursed-terrorist-and-murderous-state

the right is cucked

It had to be a Somali woman to make an attempt to uncuck Amurika. Think about it.

you dont understand what its like here man. You can't openly say anything controversial as a white man here without getting attacked.

Attached: 1546917438900.png (680x680, 103K)

Same. God bless her

I unironically am grateful to her for doing this despite her seething and obvious hatred of America and its children.

Worthy of note: She has been strategically saying roughly one "anti-semitic" thing every month, just enough to keep it going. This is the third such incident. This is important to her. She forcing this forbidden conversation to remain an ongoing controversy. Strategically smart and she knows she can get away with it because she occupies so many oppression categories.

▲▲

Attached: SmartSelect_20190308-173203_ToolWiz Photos_1552092137210.jpg (672x1023, 289K)

Based and redpilled

kek, saved

She's so brave, speaking truth to Benjamins. We must hear her voice over the shouts of jewish funded hatred.

She even had Fox news defending Obama earlier today with her comments. Clearly a great agent of chaos.

They've cornered this muslim somali anti semitic rat that marred her own brother to get into the US. Now she knows her time is running out and she's going all out until they force her to resign.

You should take Chomsky off. A few months ago he came out and decided we should stay in Syria. All jews are like this. They are loyal only to their tribe. Chomsky, the guy who wrote the book on the media/MIC, suddenly supported it. Shocking! No good jews.

It's the Golem of Prague.

Rabbi creates a monster (brown gimmegrants) to keep the goys at bay. Is shocked when it turns on him.

The DNC is uber-fucked right now. Their voters are 75% Anti-Israel. Over 50% of their donors are Jews.

Poetic Justice?

ashhadu bi al-la ilaha illa allah, muhammad rasul allah. I'm still not a muslim stupid nigger

That's why we use "Baste minorities."

Michelle Malkin can say what Anne Coulter thinks and (((they))) can't kvetch.

>Steinberg
every time

The problem I have with Islam is that it places a very high bar upon itself for claiming that the Quran is the verbatim word of god. All you have to do is find one inaccuracy and the entire thing falls apart. Go watch the Apostate Prophet on youtube to find out just how inconsistent, self-contradictory, and historically inaccurate Muhammad was when he was writing his book

if you live in America you should try to contact your congressman or woman and demand they stand up for free fucking speech. Please do this.

The great one wrote about this.

Attached: MK1.png (1190x1172, 541K)

You do realize what country they go to when Israel falls right?

You have to make your nation inhospitable before you enrich Israel.

My girl

So, why do we guarantee billions to Israel annually, again?

Instead of using it here.

the one thing that annoys me about Jews is why the fuck do they use german-sounding names, on the likes of Debora Wasserman Schultz for example!

>So, why do we guarantee billions to Israel annually, again?

Its a good question.