American """"""""police""""""""

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-18-25-13-1-810x1115.png (810x1115, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=01L_cQBu_fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Outraged """""""""""Person""""""""""""""

powleezz

Fucking'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Retard'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

civilians larping as soldiers should get treated like soldiers, and our constitution forbids soldiers from policing the populace which makes these larping soldiers the enemy of the american people

Same with antifa

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-17-08-19-54-1-810x1062.png (810x1062, 888K)

And what about them? I hate jackboots as much as the next guy, but everything they’re geared up with is available to you. The training component for force on force and some other types of work maybe not, but nothing stops you from working out, buying Glocks, ceramic plates, ballistic helmet, NODS and subguns (although for most no full auto)

If the cops weren't protecting them they wouldnt be a problem

does this mean that we can take back California instead of Mexico?

>thatgearqueer

Why are the police geared out like theyre in Afghanistan

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-18-33-48-1-810x816.png (810x816, 1.03M)

You'd want all that shit too if you had to deal with niggers as much as they do.

pistol is holstered far too high

Sit down.

Be humble, civie.

Those are sheriff's they are the only constitutional law enforcement in the united states.

They can override the feds in their jurisdiction and tell them to GTFO..

why are police scaling walls user? they're a military organization now. a civnat one at that.

and when you use it to protect yourself im sure the state will wait until all the facts are out before destroying you.

Because American ghettos are more dangerous than Afghanistan.

if you wanted to be Mr. Big Bad GI Joe maybe you should have joined the military instead of LARPing like a Navy Seal writing people traffic tickets you faggot wannabe

It’s what happens when you glorify soldiers as warriors, conflating servants of the state as heroic defenders of the weak.

People buy into the propaganda, then they hire “veterans” and then you’re in a police state. This didn’t happen accidentally, user.

Attached: 5EF775A1-4A0B-4EAF-A5BA-2C54B0129A22.jpg (1024x752, 167K)

Kys before someone with a 38gr solid copper .224 bullet form a 22-250 shoots through your lvl IV plate and does us all a favor.

this
dealing with niggers and their degenerate culture is why our police look like occupying armies now

This is complete fucking nonsense.
Even the actual French foreign legion, patrolling the streets of France under the state of emergency after terrorist attacks, is not covered head to toe in tacticool shit.

Those cops are just LARPing as Call of Duty or something like that.

We all remember how the police that themselves outside parkland

>ignore the consitution and the countless sacrifices made for us, let the government rule you civie

You sound like a fucking red coat

*Shat

because there is a big industry that is making mountains of dough on external and internal conflicts and is willing to weaken even it's society in name of government and state contracts.

Also it's a sign of declining empires, where means of repression are finally pointed toward it's homeland, and despite massive military spending are internal bond are getting weaker and weaker (it was like that since ancient Greece).

US infrastructure is crumbling, prison slave industry is booming, police forces are arming like civil war is coming...
but who cares. LOCK HER UP!

except they dont deal with niggers at all. nobody is policing chicago lol, they are too busy blowing ur wives head off because you sold a shotgun (((an inch too short))).

They look cool. What's the problem?

FFL =/= full battle rattle le

>using a cucked country as an example

must be nice to be a delusional Australian

>dealing with niggers and their degenerate culture is why our police look like occupying armies now
You don't need this tacticool crap to deal with niggers.
Just a gun and a pair of shorts.

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (432x536, 226K)

>those jerkoffs rappelling in the background

if you want to deal with inner city crime you have to remove Democrats that have been ruling them for decades. Not burning money for shit like that.

>implying locking her up would cost the same or more as infrastructure building

This is what happens when you don't have anyone in your life to call you out on your stupidity

EBONY & IVORY

you're a retard
they have to deal with niggers every fucking minute of every fucking day in Chicago and Chicago PD ignore most of it, because they're run by them
drug/gang culture is what has caused our police to buy all of this tacticool shit, so they can fight against the nogs who don't respect the rule of law
rioting? that's also nigger bullshit that forced them to get a lot of protective gear, because once again, nigs gonna nig.

>white

based

Attached: 1551356618866.jpg (962x722, 203K)

when you have to handle them with kid gloves relative to bushwhacking in Rhodesia, yeah the cops need that gear sadly.
nigger culture is the real insurgency and we've been dealing with it for 5 decades now

Police are civilians friend.

whatever """"""""happened""""""""

Attached: ffe7d30ecd47f5c0d297001dfda8ac04c52e32c608ae632b6beff4e28087ba8d.jpg (864x831, 188K)

I was point to stupidity of blind, shortsighted people like you, not to issue of some old criminal hag.

You don't understand text you read.

Is that a UMP 45? God I love HK guns so fucking much

bullshit bootlicker, most police with this tacticool shit aren't in Chicago. stop exaggerating to drive an agenda. Chicago is one small city out of an enormous land mass. it's a nation-wide phenomenon. and no amount of camo is going to save you when Jamal quickdraws on you during a traffic stop because you looked away for a second. niggers aren't out fighting from the trees, at worst they're trying to catch you by surprise shooting their sub compact 9mm sideways.

the government DOESNT WANT it to end so they can justify militarizing the police, you stupid fuck.

>American """""""""""youth""""""""""" .jpg

cops defend niggers at every turn
cops love licking nigger feet

whites are easy convictions because they dont shoot back

Attached: 1531046750374.gif (361x150, 1.86M)

You've never been to a ghetto, have you user...

get his azz

Maybe because US cities are literal warzones with killings everyday you closeted faggot

Attached: 1549405237893.jpg (525x700, 45K)

basement bootlickers love to suck operators cum, it's rooted in psychology. Weak people secretly admire ones capable of much more and take joy in acts of violence against others.

Hard to find them when 'Jamal' turns out to be some white guy shot on the side of the road just because of some dumb shit.

Attached: 1540106638849.png (1125x781, 1.17M)

see

Democrat run cities with a low black population are often quite non-violent. They aren't the primary issue. btw, why would I care about "inner city" crime? that's shitlib territory here.

These look like the elite police South Africa used to control violence, before the whites lost apartheid.

this picture should be clear to you
not bootlicking either, just telling the truth
cops in the 1930s-50s had free reign to kill outlaws and get away with murder in some cases if it meant upholding the law
do you believe "Super Predators" applies to all people? or are you not an apologist and recognize that the term is applicable to nigger culture that came into being throughout the latter half of the 20th century

this gear is for SWAT, which was popularized in that same era to deal with all of the drug bullshit
first it was meant for the niggers and admittedly some degenerate whites, now, it's meant for niggers, illegals, and stupid white people who believe they can break the law just like niggers and get away with it

why are their plate carriers so hilariously under-sized? Looks like a man-bra.

Don't step on my snake

m.youtube.com/watch?v=01L_cQBu_fg

Attached: image.jpg (750x806, 159K)

lmfao implying a copper .224 would go through a lv IV plate

well when you have no niggers iterally a dog could run it.

Cities with most minority (well, now hwyties are a minority but you know what I mean) crime are ruled by Democrats and after decades of failed socia policies the only light at the end of the tunnel is making them vote Republican and make big shift in these policies. It's just getting worse.

Attached: now-crab-walk-to-me-in-a-perfect-1800-arc-or-i-will-open-fire-0fxP2.jpg (640x514, 24K)

Do you know how plate carriers work and what they're supposed to protect?

I know for me, I have never been to a war zone and wearing kit is just something I do when I run around larping so I would want it to be as light as possible.

That's what you get for living in a country with so much crime.

no shit
of course they use it as an excuse to militarize the police and it is the perfect one too
I'm still not going to sperg out about MUH pOliCE STatE, because it's either this or just outlawing nigger culture altogether, which means deporting them to africa or balkanizing an area of the country and deporting them there.

I keep telling motherfucker that they're militarising the Police Force (Gear, Training, Tactics etc). I won't be surprised if these Lawmans get new uniforms and become Judges (Judge Dredd).

Its barely covering their diaphragm, let alone down to their belly button like a normal one.

I have absolutely no problem with our Police being bad ass. Criminals should fear them.

2nd and 3rd and 4th rds would

Detroit has more murders per capita than Afghanistan

This user gets it.
I hate niggers and cops. They are both holding us back

Meme answers aside, its simply because its spare gear the military ain't using anymore and it goes in a list of distributiion before being thrown out

its not the gear im worried about. they literally hire low IQ goons by policy. 20 years then a pension so they dont question anything. they have to hire the morally bankrupt because they are the only people spineless enough to enforce (((our laws))).

At over 4kfps yes it would

no proof

>They will not move and get shot repeatedly
Ah yes I forgot that's how it works
Along with the fact that you're dubiously saying it will block only one round when it could catch up to three and like stop it
Six times minimum if it's a III/IV plate
It really depends on what kind of mobility they want to retain. Based on the background repelling, shorter plates make sense because it's decreased discomfort when they bend forwards

no proof of what?

i gladly go back 30 years
a time when nigger knew their place and degeneracy wasn't running rampart
the collapse of the US started when somebody had the bright idea to end apartheid and treat niggers like humans
indirectly enabling all the deranged shit we call "normal" these days

Attached: 1549860892511.png (2651x2048, 810K)

anything you claimed

why does Jow Forums hate the only thing still protecting us from black people?

because they look spooky

for all the bootlickers in here throwing around the word ""nigger"" to drive their commie agenda, consider pic related when the police were barely an organization.

police exist for their protection, not yours. whites get along just fine without them.

Attached: C65J0V2XAAElsQ6.jpg (1200x653, 131K)

dear retards, see: this user gets it

Letting women do more than general office work was a mistake.

spooks are spookier

need to go back further than that
they started acting up in the 50s/60s, because some circles started whispering in their ears

You fucking retards complaining about police getting military surplus gear should kill yourselves. The Federal Government do not control the state police you dumb fucking idiots. You should be more scared of a U.S. Marshal than a cop with milsurp gear that airsofters use.

>they have to hire the morally bankrupt because they are the only people spineless enough to enforce (((our laws))
You source for that user?
I have a friend who Father a cop..

The death of lynching has nothing to do with police and you know it.

t. middle class faggot in the suburbs

Zogbots (Police) is the reason why the kikes can molest children and subvert entire nations without being gassed.

You dont think there are angry swedish people, when children get raped here? Problem is immigrant rapist gets protected by entire van of police. Like in gotland, when wheelchair bound woman got gangraped, a nationalist confronted the rapefugee, and a undercover van pulled out, arrest nationalists, got warrent on his house, took his laptop and stuff.

People on Jow Forums should stop defending zogbots, they dont serve you, they serve their zionist masters. And do you really think police is more efficient at killing nogs?

Imagine if an american woman gets raped by niggers, and 20 good men, boomers with hunting rifle, and discord zoomers with ar-15's go to nearest ghetto and just bombards the ghetto, without fear of being arrested. Niggers would stop the raping quickly.

Police is not your friend, and if ordered to remove your second amendment rights, and throw you into fema camp, they would do it without hesitation!

Attached: 1536302982668.jpg (654x541, 49K)

I'm glad boomers like you are passing away...

.224 isn't going 4kfps lmfao
Around 3kfps, however it is only marginally faster than a heavier and armor-piercing bullet that IV plates are rated to. It's probably not going to go through because of that.

exactly, glowniggers don't need normal police to raid your ass, they do it themselves, and in the 90s they demonstrated that (((they))) are willing to use tanks and Tier One operators to dispense (((justice)))

Also to add on, you know who mostly buys fancy new shit for local P.D.'s? Rich, private donors. My counties Sheriff department has been funded by one of Warren Buffet's sons for decades. He buys them all brand new patrol vehicles every so often. They just got a whole new fleet of Ford Raptors and SUV's.

Did you not read 38gr and 22-250? It will be traveling over 4kfps and velocity has more value than weight when defeating armor.

When I was in Indiana the local law enforcement got a large surplus that they used to buy giant humvies with turrets on the back

It was the most surreal thing to see as they drove past

What's the justification for it?

Attached: 8510781072_cd554e5037_z.jpg (640x424, 188K)

>you're a boomer because you don't want the nanny state cucking you!!!

I've lived in and been to some of the worst cities, fuck off fag

this user gets it too