BREAKING NEWS

HOLY SHIT WHY AREN'T THERE A MILLION THREADS ON THIS?

This board had multiple 24/7 generals about pizzagate, which was an illuminati-filled, Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theory about a sex ring in the basement of a random pizza shop without a basement.

And now Trump and Republican politicians have been caught with DIRECT links to a sex trafficking operation that includes underage girls, and nobody's saying shit.

Wow, it's almost like you don't actually care about victims, you just wanted to virtue signal attack democrats. Not that anybody with two brains cells didn't already know...

Fuck you.

Attached: untitled.png (618x410, 415K)

*Crickets*

Good for trump. Instead of paying hookers 130k to shut up he's graduated to $65 handjobs in Florida strip malls

THis picture shows a bunch of senior citizens and milddle aged ugly woman

Dude you are such a shill

> Bill Clinton rode on Epstein's plane 29 times

> Trump is ALWAYS with his Wife in pictures with E

> Bill Clinton is ALWAYS with young girls in pictures with E

Keep going, all of DC and Hollywood is guilty, Trump is an outsider to bring it all down

Attached: hflix0jbhf711.png (1204x1486, 1.04M)

post source or u gay

We don't care about anything that isn't worth talking about. Every president has had some sort of perversion or vice. It's not anything new. Unless you have pics of Trump fucking a 12 year old, we don't care. Now fuck off.

Old news.
Trump has always been in bed with the big E and his kids

>we
>memeflag
I wonder who we could be

You are not allowed to fraternize with the higher echelon unless you have dirt on yourself. Only Jow Forumstards believe Trump could waltz around the big club without being incriminated with pizza. Newsflash, if any tried doing that, they would all unite to destroy you.

Also epstein didnt even go to jail, he get to go to his office max 12 hours a day, it's a joke.

yeah i was thinking this today.
Pizzagate had literally no proof (unless you count a joke about a 'rape dungeon' on instagram as proof of a worldwide child trafficking ring).

We literally have Trump chilling with child sex traffikers here. If this was Clinton in 2016 this site would have shat itself.

The group of niggers that is currently balls deep in your mother's pink asshole. That's who we is.

This is a muslim board now faggot we don't care about child sex or Trump only pushing jews out of palestine

>And now Trump and Republican politicians have been caught with DIRECT links to a sex trafficking operation that includes underage girls, and nobody's saying shit.
Sauce? Don't tell me it's the Labor Secretary's Epstein involvement. That's been public knowledge since it happened.

Attached: 29BB79E6-3555-4838-A73F-AAFBC50635D2.jpg (749x657, 60K)

board's too busy wacking off to Jussie Smalldick, and honestly no one cares

Are we going to complain about pics of Trump, the Clintons, and others with Epstein?

>some twat photobombs a selfie
>trump is involved in child sex trafficking
gonna have to do better

Thats what this board does best in all honesty.

So you're black niggers?

The Deep State is sending a warning jab to the president. Moar blackmail

>wow a billionaire involved in real estate from NY who's stepson's family is essentially part of the jewish mafia associates with prostitutes

Myshockimagined.jpg

>black niggers
No, were actually a rare breed of orange niggers from the planet Watermelonia.

What the fuck are you on about, loser.

>Trump is an outsider to bring it all down
LOL

So do you prefer to play dominos on cheese or pasta?

you have any idea how security is around the President? either you are a fucking idiot or another Trumpfag

how the fuck would I know when that pic was taken? faggot op has no context, sources or links. fuck him and fuck you and fuck this

besides, they vet the people upon entry. they're not going to stand in a circle around him all the time. ass

Bump

Yeah imagine that.
It's almost like they threw up a smoke screen to distract from their own shit.

Trump's secretary of labor was the prosecutor who let Epstein and all his kiddie diddling buddies off with federal immunity to all FUTURE CHARGES.
His secretary of labor threw out a grand slam case that would have netted 50+ high profile convictions of the worlds elite.

This whole fucking board got hoodwinked.
Me and the other oldfags warned you idiots when you all started to shill for Trump. Should have listened.

Read
Trump gave a cabinet level position to the prosecutor who bungled the Epstein case despite mountains of evidence and surefire conviction of dozens of high level pedophiles.

You got tricked mate. Just admit it and move on.

>wow its almost like nobody cares
why is this only said by one post by this ids

this shit too. its blatant mueller denial. they pretend acosta came up with the plea deal
no. that was robert mueller. we know exactly why you wont talk about that though

>HOLY SHIT WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TYPE IN CAPS AND PROVIDE NO LINKS OR PROOF?

Fuck off Trannie. Go back to discord.

People mistake the current Judean civil war between the globohomo diaspora jews vs zionist jews to be a fight between good and evil.

>b-but media hates Trump, so he must be our guy!

Trump pledged his loyalty to zionist.
Globahomo owns the media establishment, while the zionist have the biggest blackmail operation in the world going. Also, every powerplant has israeli computer chips, just imagine the horror the zio jews can do to anyone getting out of line!

Pic related, this guy is on globohomos side, "based" italian salvini is zio, brazilian bolsonoro = Zio, Swedish democrats = zio

Civil wars amongst the jews, we dont have a single nationalistic leader.

Attached: 1538329166822.jpg (960x954, 95K)

Wow no link, kys OP
Sage

because he was prosecuted by mueller.
what are the odds?

>Shitposting random conspiracy shit to derail the fact the Trump hired a pedophile enabler.
How's /ptg/ going newfags? Still posting the same shit that has been posted for the last 3 years?
How does that not get old for you?

*Trump has super bowl party with ethnic female business owners*

Based

I was agreeing with you, moron. I said Trump pledged loyalty to zionists.

Attached: america is cucked shithole.jpg (1024x1024, 305K)

Kraft got a hand job , fucking Trump knew the spa owner! Splerge!

Seriously OP, no one gives a fuck.

Top white Dem donor keeps having dead gay black men removed from his house...hummmm which one seems more news worthy?

What do you expect from idiots who ignore facts and voted for the orange skin old man he

>didn't build the wall
>sucks israels dick
>hates arabs
>bent over backwards for lil kim
>cheats on wife
>didn't fix the VA
We live in dangerous times folks. #YANG2020

muh pizza basement