Yikes

>Gun bans
>Social credit system like China
>China apologist in general
>Give 12-20+ million illegal immigrants amnesty
>Give all those newly legalized illegals $1,000 a month
>Fifth column Chinaman

I doubt the Democrats will even let this idiot at the debates, especially the 'adult table' debates.

Attached: Yang.png (632x838, 288K)

Jow Forums is entirely infested with the pro yang shills
disgusting

Never underestimate man's ability to do stupid, counter-productive shit.

They aren't really for this retarded commie rat, their retarded commie bosses have just instructed them to try a divide and conquer op and they're doing it for free
fucking morons

>Gun bans
He doesn't propose a ban, and if he did it wouldn't pass scotus.

>nuh uh
>but but but if if if
fuck off you insufferable faggot

Fake.

Passing blatantly unconstitutional laws should be considered treason. Bad laws shouldn't be passed at all, let alone only get repealed because it spent years working its way through the judicial.

So no argument then? Ok.

>He doesn't propose a ban

No, he only wants to ban "assault" weapons and have all sorts of new restrictions and regulations.

Attached: Ban.png (350x144, 10K)

If you're an Accelerationist and not all in for Yang wtf is wrong with you?

>Treat guns like cars
Anti-gunners don't realize what that means.

Attached: guns like cars.png (1217x246, 58K)

Attached: Cause of death.jpg (720x690, 35K)

but FREE MONEY??? what are you stupid

All guns are "assault" weapons. And gun ownership is not a privilege, it is a constitutional right. And self defense is a human right.

Sorry I don't vote for bugmen.

I was right, he is literally a chinese spy, however, this has to be a distraction for something/someone different. Keep your eyes peeled.

Reminds me of that lady who was asked in an interview while waiting to vote for Obama's first term where Obama got the money for dem programs and she didn't understand it was tax money...

Why the fuck havent you faggots started preparing for the collapse of the US in 2020? No matter who wins it's going to crash and burn it doesn't matter anymore

Attached: 1552003567342.png (833x906, 556K)

>social credit system
Any Jow Forumsack would be set at the lowest possible tier of such a system. The Yang meme is funny and all but anyone with more braincells than a nigger would know this isn't good for anyone

Probably right.

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Social shaming on it's own doesn't stop people from being themselves but going full commie and banning them from basic functions of our civilization would hurt them. Imagine if reddit mods had the power of the police to ruin your life. Commies know their memes suck so they'll just ruin your life for posting good memes. They wont stop until you're a tax slave for their commie blocks and if you speak up they'll end you

Attached: 1552031107492.png (929x642, 524K)

Based and bugpilled.

Attached: 1537203008038.jpg (480x352, 14K)

maybe all these shills aren't discord trannies but a bunch of Chinese gulag inmates having to shitpost to not get executed

Attached: who-was-the-tank-man-of-tiananmen-squares-featured-photo[1].jpg (768x432, 43K)

ChiCom sleeper agent. Yang is AIDS.

Attached: TigerJoe.png (248x404, 151K)

>1000$ a month
Imagine how many illegals this will attract.

Attached: 1552062700050.png (766x764, 296K)

BUT HE SAID HED GIVE ME FREE MONEY

SHUT UP!!!!

I don't doubt for one second that there are Yang shills in here. But they aren't alone.
Sometimes I like to think we are among productive people beyond anonymity but a good 25% of Jow Forums are legit NEETs. That combined to the blackpill means some just want to profit from the neetbucks while there is still opportunity to get them.

Attached: 1s8ffi.jpg (638x550, 67K)

Yikes indeed.

>get shot less
>get punished for being a douchebag
>doesn't give amnesty because UBI
>give me $1000 every month

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

Attached: 1535825103799.png (1018x763, 294K)

>¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw! $1,000 a month, por favor, Señor Yang!

Attached: 1551946118414.jpg (600x525, 177K)

>get shot less
There isn't even a correlation between firearm ownership rates and firearm related homicide.

Attached: No correlation.png (600x829, 76K)

welcome to dystopia

He better ban swords.

Attached: savejap.png (1600x900, 1.79M)

That man is unironically a hero.

I know.

>Gun bans
Even the republican party is warming up to it little by little.
>Social credit system like China
which already exists with just about everything you do with buying things and staying alive, whether it's a car or a house you want to buy, if you don't have it you are shit out of luck
>China apologist in general
Not as bad as being an apologist to Israel.
>Give 12-20+ million illegal immigrants amnesty
So will the republican party. Trump secretly wants more immigration and the entire establishment behind him are for open borders. Trump will eventually not be president.
>Give all those newly legalized illegals $1,000 a month
They will get it regardless eventually.
>Fifth column Chinaman
I dont care

You forget that they had a chinese spy in close ascociation to them, and the "left wing" party in Canada literally sold the country to China and continues to do so. RCMP and CSIS even did a joint investigation and told the government that it was a really fucking bad idea to let China get any sort of hold on Canada. Liberals proceeded to burn the documents and cover it up, now exactly what the RCMP and CSIS said would happen... is happening.

Some of them just want to crash this thing with no survivors

>>Social credit system like China

No shit?

Well, who would have fucking guessed!