Is there a word for craft brew drinking fuck boys like pic related?

Is there a word for craft brew drinking fuck boys like pic related?

Attached: C10A8F63-7587-4FC9-AAB5-0F9721C1E41D.jpg (1117x1338, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnHNsG_s46w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggots

Numale

I think calling them faggots would be an insult to fags.

urbanites

Fpbp

This

They look like they drink more cum than beer.

FPBP

Sóybeer boys

beer queer

FPBP, we have those fags in the cities too.
How can we get rid of them?

Yeah I don’t think numale works. They don’t technically look the part.

Faggot maybe, but that’s too easy. The beard fetish shit is what bothers me, like they are secretly compensating for something.

Nothing against beards, but there is something almost cultish about how some of them act about it.

Fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnHNsG_s46w

Lmao 4 of my older brothers look like this, they also own small farms and slaughter their own cows, chickens, ect. for din dins for their families.

Beard queens

Yeah, 'based'. The ONLY people who bitch about men with beards are scraggly-faced bitchbois and trannies.

Tumblrjacks

Attached: 698144655.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Well, at least none of them have söylent grin

t. guy who took 6 years to grow a beard and is quite proud of it

Fuck out of here you hat, this has nothing to do with hating on beards.

Not muslims, contributing to the economy, OK in my book

Every beardless Canadian I've ever met was either an actual cuckold or a virgin. I guarantee you gargle cum.

British Thermal Units

>the only thing in common between the men in the OP besides being a man is the beards
>i-i-its not a-about the b-beards
Fuck off, pube-chin.

all beards are gay. do something new hipsters

Hipsters.

when did a full beard become a personality type?

Good perspective. If only we could guarantee they don't vote against white male interests

Fake lumberjack faggots

Ruined the plad shirt forever

S o y b o y s

More like HIVsters

Your brother sounds based. These people aren't that. They live in apartments and drink craft beer and almond milk lattes

cunts

I hate this fucking meme, but you earned this (you)

It see an overlap of Kanacken look, hipster look and Hitler Youth haircut...? Even your styling is mutted, Amurica. Get a grip.

Attached: A. Mutt.jpg (474x432, 30K)

Very nice digits there fellow casketeer! We shall rejoice with her barkeep's finest amber nectar!

Attached: realale.jpg (225x291, 22K)

It's because they have nothing else in common as all their commonalities and cultures have been ridiculed, over priced and/or banned so they purchase their superficial identity(ego) from guess jew to get group feels.

I thought everyone how and why the NPC is set to run gaydisco.exe

Sometimes I think sorry for them

not good
no that's not based. not better than op, worse if anything

"Eat shit faggots" three words

Why do they all look like clones of each other??

Fuck craft beer and anyone who drinks it. I've worked at 4 Fucking craft breweries so far. Not in the line - in brewing, in engineering, in QA/chem and as the Fucking fixer of all machines. With out a doubt craft breweries and the people who own/buy from them are trash. 90% of the time, they have designed a layout themself of the plant that makes everything super inconvenient to pipe/maintain, they will have some contract brewing side going on that Fucks productivity and any sense of organization to he'll and back, they without a doubt will interrupt any process you are working on to bother you for free samples for their friends they are show around the plant (who all ignore safety measures), they pay employees for shit, don't even give full timers benefits and expect them to violate a variety of legal barriers, and all the while run themselves more like a tech start up than a Fucking plant. They envision themselves as the little guy fighting for a plot whilst they are bottling and canning shit from major companies and conveniently labelling stuff with a bottling address other than their own. Then they have the balls to suggest their beer is somehow higher quality, and most of the time it's not, so they hike the price up and retarded hipsters and non conformist alike will buy for cred in their own circles and the process of idiocy continues.

Fuck craft beer.

/tv/ here, the middle one is Paul from Big Brother. He made it to the final 2 twice and lost to an annoying girl and then to a literal retard, and is considered one of the most obnoxious faggots in television history

Yes. they're called chinlets.

Attached: chinlet.jpg (700x394, 53K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1011x585, 736K)

"People who like making their own beer"? I mean some of the mainline brewery stuff in America -has- been a mixed bag since the corporate market push under Prohibition; if a bunch of regular hipsters who drink enjoy making the stuff themselves, then they're simply hipsters who like making their own beer. I can imagine worse people than that (e. g. the type of hipster that's opposed to drinking)

Based and redpilled

Attached: IMG_20190307_120705032_HDR~4.jpg (331x176, 15K)

We call them Beardos

>Slaughter cow for dinner

How much you want babe?

They're called hipsters, fgt.

Are they flight attendants?

Attached: IMG_3595.jpg (1024x928, 65K)

Wow, not grooming yourself for 6 years, what a massive accomplishment

Goddamn that’s pretty good.

Fpbp

Because in some people's minds beard=masuculinity. You see it with those loot crates too.
>Beard oil
>Some random knife
>Hatchet
>Flask
>Other trinkets

These are "nontoxic" masculine signals. It's their way of maintaining some semblance of manhood in their consumerist feminized world.

lol you've never had anything from russian river. pliny the younger (and elder) get all the press, but blind pig is awesome too.
go back to drinking your bud light, bro fag.
(off-topic: Jow Forums is gay as fuck and mods fuck their own mothers in the ass for fun and profit)

Paul from Big Brother in the hat.

Not bad

If you drink craft/micro brew beer youre a faggot and you cant drink. Get with me when you can drink a 30 pack of stones and still be awake to party

#FuckingFaggotCoffeeFlavoredBeerDrinkingPussies

Shuuuuut your fuuuuucking cuuuuuuunt

Those are Millennial beards
Real men don't grow beards that look all faggoty

I buy 7 dollar @ hipster beer

They care too much about grooming. We used to call them metrosexuals.

This is exactly why I have drank Genny Cream Ale for the past 25 years. Micros are almost always piss water.

I've had Pliny/Russian River etc.

But exceptions to the rule do not make the rule. Most craft beer fucking sucks. Most craft breweries are horse shit.

They’re too well groomed, albeit in an ironically conformist manner, for this to work.

Beard =\= numale; beard + poor grooming + poor lifestyle = numale
Beard + “quirky vintage” aesthetics and over grooming = hipster
Beard + good grooming + good genetics = chad

Chads look great with or without facial hair by virtue of good genes and fashion sense. Numales look like tubby androgynous overgrown babies regardless of whether they have the ill groomed face pubes that is their calling card.

I have a couple of fags in my distant family and they all look like whats is the picture.

Upvoted

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 5K)

soibois

>30 pack of stones

That's weak ass piss water, you dickless faggot. You might as well be drinking bud light or club soda.

could be worse, at least they look like men

I can dig it

thread
closed

highly affected grooming is a sign of effeminacy

I'm a numale so i'm not going to judge them based on your hypocritical basis of what real men should look like/be. Some men have periods and are able to birth children, get over it.

Beards and hairstyles are no longer impressive or give no feeling of 'oh this guy is more beautifull that me or stuff like that' once you get the skill to remove theyr beards and hair and see just their face. Imagination

There's nothing wrong with craft beer, but why does every fuckin' cunt working in one of these pubs have to look like this?

Beards usually hide a non-existent jawline

>Din dins
18+

A bleeding arsehole from not using enough lube isn't a period my cuckposting friend

/thread

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim!

and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: bar.jpg (600x800, 69K)

craft beer is gay af

I like craft beer (meaning locally made porters, ambers, etc) and these fucks made it impossible to drink it in public settings.

>Mfw reading this

Attached: 1549430883688.jpg (630x507, 83K)

Jow Forums seething that they cannot grow a beard

Put me in the screencap for the birth of this meme word. HI PLEBBDDIT!!!

beards hide a good looking jaw. it is both overcompensation and social signaling

I think he means Stone Brewing Company not Keystone Light. Stone makes high ABV beers.

Hebrews if they actually homebrew. Hipster if not

I drink seltzer soda too when my stomach is upset.

Unemployed

4th catagory,
Beard+coffee+Safety vest and PPE+bad teeth cause crane cables=Blue collar man

In the US people act like hipsters over absinthe occasionally. And cocktails. But that’s a little more classy, getting a Manhattan, than craft beers.

Cunts

Cock holsters

Stones are less alcohol than a bud I believe. I was pissed when I found out because I do like the non flavor flavor lol. Heinys and Becks I also enjoy. My friend gave me a beer last weekend that tasted like a candy bar fudge sundae in liquid form. Sometimes it’s too much. And peanut butter stouts. Gross. I get craft beer occasionally for alcohol content. That’s what makes some worth it to me.

Not everything had to be screenshotted to go on some cunt's epic meme complaition on YouTube. You don't have to save everything from Jow Forums you had a fucking giggle at.

Fake beards are to the 10's what shoulder pads were to the 80's. Tranny fashion trends, to help them blend in.