This is what you retards looks like

Trump couldn't deliver on his promises
Yang won't be able to either.
We don't need to be talking about 2020 candidates.

The left is finally about to implode and everyone's dividing the right over some Asian with a shitload of undeliverable promises.

We need to be manipulating the National discourse to ensure the left implodes over their Pro-Islam and "Anti-Anti-Semitism" stance that they've been using as a charade to be anti-white.

Attached: 2vl35q.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/39941-wN4zE?t=520
youtu.be/a65WBJVBc-E?t=282
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yang is the only candidate that isn't part of the establishment, and makes sense.

Yang all the way.

Attached: 1546385163632.jpg (800x1000, 430K)

Sure Shlomo.
Just sit by and let billions in tax cuts and foreign aid go directly to Jews and Israel. It's OK goys, trust the plan. After a few more Neocon and Neolib presidents Israel will have enough to support itself, in 2100.

Attached: yangpill2.png (1015x866, 1.16M)

bump

If Jow Forums isn't corrupted with AIDS they'll be memeing to presidency the most right wing Rep pre-Candidate

BTW morons, how could Trump deliver any of his promises when he doesn't have a 3/4 majority on both chambers of Congress?

No one cares. The point is to vote in the most incompetent and destructive person available because this country is garbage and our government is illegitimate.

The Dark Wizard confirms Yang is NOT HAPPENING.
>NO UBI
>NO FREE $1000
>YANGOLOIDS ON SEPPUKU WATCH
>YANGOLOIDS ON SEPPUKU WATCH
>YANGOLOIDS ON SEPPUKU WATCH!
YANG NOT HAPPENING
>time stamp 8:39
youtu.be/39941-wN4zE?t=520
DISCORD TRANNIES REVEALED
>time stamp 4:42
youtu.be/a65WBJVBc-E?t=282

Attached: yangGangSeppuku.png (902x898, 219K)

The entire point is to crash this ZOG-controlled shithole with no survivors.

Only Jews object to this because they're parasites dependent on a host.

I honestly think that Yang could do a lot of good, but I'm ready for the destruction route as well just in case.

Attached: 1552088705155.png (1600x2100, 1.88M)

I agree! Can't wait to see the left completely fucking implode

TRUMP COULDN'T DELIVER ON HIS PROMISES.
NEITHER WILL YANG.
WELCOME TO THE ZOG, KIDS.

>democrats are imploding!
Dude, Trump has 2 fucking years of Republicans controlling both chambers of Congress, what the fuck does it matter if Democrats implode?

You are a discord tranny

hahah, yeah this is so true. Fuck these kikes spamming this shit.

based schizo poster

Attached: 1527423693643.jpg (1280x1280, 105K)

All of you Yang-Babies are just upset that Trump didn't turn the US into an ethnostate because you believed the Taylor Swift tier memes about him.
And now you're believing a new wave of stupid memes about some new candidate who WILL turn on most of what he promises us if elected, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT always has.

I think some people ironically support Yang and the rest are nihilistic cunts who want to accelerate the West's downfall in the hopes that it does more damage to the other side and the pendulum swings back hard. It will be a dead meme after the primaries.

Obama didn't turn up the heat until the second term either.
Every president waits til the second term to go nuclear.
Trump's been trying to please everyone to get reelected.
The meme war will not be won without a second term, all of our efforts will have been thwarted.

We're just wasting precious time to focus on the Democrats and their Pro-Islam + "Anti-Anti-Semitic" hypocrisy.
Yang-memeing is a waste of our efforts.
The house resolution on Anti-semitism is just anti-white Kvetching.
We need to meme that into the public view to unite more white normies.
Yang is a wet fart to the normies and will make the alt-right look retarded, normies were listening to us, but now they'll go back to thinking we're neckbearded chetto eating fat boi losers.

Yang loses either way, but spamming him destroys our image and momentum.

>muh optics
WE CAN'T CRITICIZE JEWS AND ISRAEL BRO, IT'LL MAKE US LOOK BAD! THINK ABOUT OUR IMAGE AND MOMENTUM!

Attached: 1552010947733.jpg (1045x628, 164K)

Yang gang is funny and it would be interesting to see how normies react when they find out he's the new poster boy for Jow Forums. There's no way he'll win the primaries though.

Attached: IMG_20190309_002303.jpg (1200x903, 361K)

no one thought trump would win either or bernie, wait until yang explains himself on tv, i think people's heads my explode hearing a non-boomer with high intelligence articulate his policies.

Sorry trumpfren I'm with Yang!

Attached: dabpepe.jpg (300x334, 37K)