Guys...

Guys, I'm going to be completely honest about my theory regarding Yang; if he's sworn into office after Trump (a president that's had an odd relationship with China.), then I'm more than convinced that as of that day, we'll officially be a puppet-state for China

How far-fetched is my claim Jow Forums?

Attached: jhyvghcfc.png (456x347, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tuJ0phjFys
youtube.com/watch?v=31YVmFpECec
yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
yang2020.com/policies/modern-time-banking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

Both the US and China are controlled by jews, it'd be a change of administration only in name.

I'll choose China over Israel any day of the week.

We won't become a puppet state, it's more likely he annexes Canada and becomes an actual God-Emperor

Watch his interview, he is anti-China. You all listen to anonymous posts and not the man itself, find the time to watch it, maybe even increase speed to x2
youtube.com/watch?v=8tuJ0phjFys

He's Taiwanese, stupid fuck. They're the most anti-Chinese people out there.

you're right on the ¥, OP

Attached: yingwang.png (1111x778, 963K)

YOU LAZY FAGGOTS CANT EVEN GOOGLE WHERE HES FROM

Wtf I love Yang now

Pro-Chinese people live in Taiwan you retarded fuck. A Pro-Chinese Manchurian candidate can come from Tawain.

Attached: 1551681073528s.jpg (250x249, 8K)

I'd rather be a puppet state of China than of Israel

Me likes payin incum taxes China man bad!

Another drumftard on baconator watch

Attached: 4A92E2BD-C489-4860-BCB8-10D935EC39F5.png (1000x1000, 183K)

I for one welcome my annexation for 1000 a month

I agree

Why? they China is a communist country as Israel isn't. Fucking sissy ass millennials.

Attached: yang gang.jpg (800x672, 271K)

The Chinese study the Jews; they aspire to achieve similar successes. You'll fare no better.

Jews hate Europeans and want to eradicate us.
The Chinks are forging ahead with genetic engineering and will need a supply of European blood from which to draw superior genes.
Captivity over extinction, it's as simple as that.

Yang, may win. In the early days of Obama announcing his candidacy, everyone it was impossible for him to be president too.

>they China is a communist country as Israel isn't
your english is really coming along, Chaim. proud of you.

Not quite, OP.

China is run by the Mossad.

youtube.com/watch?v=31YVmFpECec

So the thing is, as far as conspiracy theories go this is actually kinda sensible.

Get this, China is actually a threat to America. They are the manufacturing capital of the world and economically they can our lives harder, but that's not going to bring us down. They have no military might (in comparison to the US) and at best can beat up our allies before we can respond. Technologically they steal pretty much everything they have from us, and while they do innovate, they don't really have the same level of success American's do. So where does the Chinese threat come from?

They are willing to do what ever it takes to win. Literally bug mentality type shit. Ants crossing a river so to speak, use their own dead as a bridge to get to the other side. China has known for a long time they were coming up against the US, since the US backed Chang Kai Shek after Sun Yet Sen. The Chinese were/are (kinda) friends with the Russians, and the Russians already had the cold war super power mentality going on to fight against the US. Yuri Bezmenov talked about the cultural Marxist soft power that the Soviet Union implemented against America, and there is no reason to think that they, or their fanatical bug people Asian buddies wouldn't try and put a long term sleeper into the country.

No, there's really not. The reunification party is a fraudulent party run by literal gangsters being paid off by the Commie chinks to try and sow division in Taiwan. There is no significant portion of the population that is "pro-chinese"

Literally Russia collusion tier

>meme flag
Opinion discarded

Yang would get impeached real quick if he did anything treasonous.

Attached: yangpill.png (1015x868, 1.07M)

>China will control the White House
>t. left/right NPC

whos kind of reasoning does this remind you of? hahaha

Also considering how you have no evidence for your claim it's just feels not reals.

>another yang thread
>mods dont delete threads
>obvious sponsoring

we are in 4chink now.

Attached: pooper trump fan.webm (720x720, 2.49M)

>we'll officially be a puppet-state for China
He's from Taiwan, a "Rogue Provence" of China that hate the CCP and honor freedom.

Attached: posted-on-badchix-daily-fresh-baked-randomness-seen-on-badchix-23.jpg (750x466, 73K)

>Yang-Omar 2020
>Make Israel Ash Again

WHO GIVES A FUCK. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH YOUR FREEDOM DIVIDEND?

Attached: SlushyGreenBigmouthbass-max-1mb.gif (240x240, 174K)

Chinese and Taiwanese are genetically the same people, same as North and South Koreans.
>but his parents are from tawain
does not mean that it is impossible for him to be a Chicom asset. And no Yang is not Taiwanese. Taiwanese is a nationality, not a race. Yang is an American Chinese man.

Attached: bug.png (423x425, 119K)

>Hey guys, anyone else thing the Asian guy might side with China?
No shit Sherlock, are you telling me this wasn't obvious from the get go and all the yang gang people where not aware of this fact and wanted to change who our master is to accelerate things?

>implying he will win the primaries

If blacks wouldn't vote for a Jew who wanted to give them all the gibs and fought for their civil rights in the 60's, they definitely won't vote for an Asian.

I agree, that's why I don't want yang, only commie libtards and freeloading faggots that make these shill threads for him.

It's 100% accurate, Yang is a Chinese operative

>he's "anti-china"
aka he's pretending to be against china and its political agendas to gain the trust of the american people and lull them into a false sense of security.

Hey jimbob, thanks for voting for me, here's 1k for you, don't forget to pay us back with interest or else we'll make you work in one of our factories for little to nothing.

Lol you all need to get over yourselves.

Stop thinking that being super conservative is manly and cool, that's why all of you are acting this way. You know I'm right.

Ok, what's Trump doing for the working class then?

>I'll take dick in my mouth over my ass any day of the week.

Attached: 1546927420137.jpg (613x533, 107K)

>using manly and cool
r/aznidentity shill has been detected

How are conservatives gonna help the white working class in the U.S?

Tell me then.

You're just mad because I'm right lol

becoming a puppet state of China would be an improvement.

Attached: 2F7A9B0B-479C-430F-BFAB-04B9385CE8BF.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Your theory, even if correct doesnt matter. We have no agency. The kikes wont let their prized drones be shared with another master.

bernie will hasten job automation with his 15 dollar minimum wage. robots will take over under bernie and it will force everyone to be for a universal basic income

15 minimum wage is going to cause job layoffs on a large scale and it's going to make it harder to find a job especially if the job you're applying for is not needed.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-08 13-39-23.png (859x556, 257K)

Could somebody shop him into a marines uniform for a meme? Thanks

Read his policy on gun control.

yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/

Treason.

Granted he has some good ideas.

yang2020.com/policies/modern-time-banking/

Basically (at least in theory) he wants to subsidize small, quality of life civic/personal task (I don't approve of the latter) through locally donated rewards. While I'd rather it be tax money that is the defacto payment for local civic task, this may yet work.

You know, we could at least use our subservience to cause a conflict of interest. That is, if you have brain.

>Treason.
Wow. Epic.

Like I've been saying: how do you think ANY other presidential candidate is going to help the white working class in this country?

>Wow. Epic.
Good argument you got there.

That's the thing, I don't think any other will help white working class families, and I sure as fuck don't think a yellow man or a democrat will be the one to.

Sounds like we need to keep looking for the right candidate.

yang is from Taiwan

Fuck this chinese spy trying to use jewish tricks to subvert our nation from within.
In the last 10 years 90% of all corporate espionage done in the United States was done by an ethnically chinese person.
The chinese are stealing our technology to reproduce it and undercut us in the global market.
They are putting billions into hollywood and our university system to attack us with propaganda.
They have been studying the jews and this chinese spy is their enactment of it. They are trying to subvert our nation to implement policy that would destroy us.
Anyone who supports this chinese subversive is either a blind brain dead NPC or a chinese bot.

Attached: 19.jpg (768x1024, 71K)

I see no downsides. What's he going to do, force police to go door to door and search people's houses for guns to register? The instant that happens is the instant DOTR begins. UBI will destroy the system within a decade while providing groups of anons the ability to pool assets/income and establish strongholds while stockpiling ammunition. Gun control is barely enforced as is.

That’s a comforting thought.

Yang is DOA

Attached: 11817F70-E699-4B04-AF7C-71EB940FC389.jpg (720x780, 237K)

>Good argument you got there.
lol user you're just trying to stir up sentimental emotionally charged bs by saying shit like "Treason." in regards to Andrew Yang's gun control policy

YOU have no arguments. How about you actually start worrying about the well being of white working class people instead of preparing for an imaginary race war or whatever.

Rule by a Chinese puppet would be an improvement. Do you think Chinese care about our historical race issues or the WW2 narrative? lel.

We must annex the white north to obtain more white people. In return we give them the yangbux

I'm pretty sure the only reason black people rob and mug is because they're trying to get money to survive.

UBI will literally stop that from happening.

12k?

Lmao

>an asian being the god-emperor
read more books

So you have no argument?

Guess I won lol

>implying a gun grabber that wants to give more gibs to spics and niggers. will win office
>unironically supports UBI in 2020 (before full automation and AI)
>commie in disguise
>or literal retardation

Attached: 15245415141.png (1808x401, 182K)

I am going to buy some DMT and meet some fucking interdemensional aliens!!!

>I won because I said so

Not how it works buddy.

user I'm pretty sure no one I know on Discord even knows who Andrew Yang is.

Do you support taking care of the white working class or not?

Right back at you bro.

Eh a 50/50 at most

so this is it huh?
This is the new form of war?
Our own home is now a 21st century battleground.

Absolutely scary guys

you discordians never fail to amaze me with your shlll threads.

face it most Jow Forumsacks will be infinitely more informed than you sad pathetic eunuchs will ever be . you are on the wrong side of the history, get over it losers

>he fell for the yang flood from dc
topkek

>Implying the white people aren't better shots and would instantly neck 1000s of them

>Implying niggers would expend effort

>Jow Forumsacks will be infinitely more informed
Oh yeaa you read spam threads with a bunch of Facebook grandma teir jpeg images about the Jewish elite or whatever. So informed.

Try harder bitch.

I fell for what? What are you even talking about?

You freemasons are adorable sometimes.

dude voting for government agent a is better than government agent b

>openly showed he doesn't know anything
topkek

I don't know anything about whatever Discord threads you're talking about because I don't care about that shit.

For the 10th time though, do you just not support giving white working class people some money?

YAAAAAAANG GAAAAAANG

>time to switch the subject away from the discord floods
topkek

Put on your tin hat Timmy and go back to your Momma's basement!

Attached: dianne_liuyhp.jpg (540x304, 17K)

>need a supply of European blood from which to draw superior genes
Do you think the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China feels the same way about whites? Look at the way we've let our countries be ruined, we're the inferior race and they know that as well as we do.
The best thing to happen would be all races but Asians and Finns to be exterminated and to let them inherit the earth.

>blacks kill people because they need money to survive

Attached: 8DF20221-7BC0-49C4-A83B-A0B56C8DD9B9.jpg (1184x1198, 409K)

>1000 dollars a month is all he will give us
Yeah but what about us that already make more than that? will we get an extra thousand too?

He raised their taxes which incentivises them to work harder

Holy shit stop talking about Discord floods. I don't care.

It's true though. Despite everything random people on Jow Forums have told you, they're not doing it for shits and giggles.

Wow, "work harder." Sounds to me that you like seeing white people die of wage slave exhaustion. Good going.

>finally admits that he doesn't care about being influenced by a shill campaign
topkek

you will still be able to own guns but you will have to have a license. who the fuck cares!

i care more about making a living than i do about owning a firearm. i don't give a fuck about guns

Attached: [V LIVE] 두근두근 중간점검💓-109232-[29.26.399-29.38.866].webm (546x622, 2.63M)

It's not being influenced by a shill campaign though.

>listening to shills and bumping their threads isnt being influenced by them
topkek

------->

Nope. It's just people supporting the best candidate for the job.

Stop being so mad.

No, his opinion of the second amendment by my estimation is in fact treason. Maybe I just have a low bar, but a (potential) political figure denying American citizens any part of the Bill of Rights falls under treasonous to me.

I do worry about the well being of whites, and the ways I see to properly help them do not include a yellow man democrat being the white savior.

>blacks don't kill people over Jordan sneakers and drugs
>they kill people because they need money to survive

Attached: 6DBF0D47-FB09-483C-B407-457B610719C5.jpg (1641x1261, 946K)

He won't even get into the debates, and even if he does he'll be sidelined so quickly by the DNC it wont even be funny.

Attached: 1552017759954.jpg (435x467, 43K)

>the best candidate is someone who has to have shills try to artificially make support for him
topkek

>Wow guys. Treason. Let that sink in.

That's what you sound like right now. Sounds to me like you don't support the well-being of white people since you're trying to vote against their interests and survival.

Sorry. I don't make the rules.

>Russia controls the White House
>t. Left NPC
>China controls the white house
>t. MAGA NPC
kek