Is she the savior?

In the end it wasn’t the white man who saved the world from the Jew . No, no, they just shitposted on containment boards, long neutered by ((((them))). It was a small Somalian immigrant with the courage to name the Jew and call out the deep state.

Attached: 9C84D9FE-D03C-4789-96D8-9010EF313D0D.jpg (750x1076, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-omar-obamas-a-pretty-face-who-got-away-with-murder/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-omar-obamas-a-pretty-face-who-got-away-with-murder/amp/

imagine actually supporting a shitskin in any way shape or form and trying to call yourself white

Imagine being upset that she named the Jew in public when nobody else would and being too stupid to realize she is the perfect tool to begin their destruction.

> anti-white
> anti-male
> hates family values
> supports open borders
> supports faggotry and trannies
> supports feminism
> clearly obvious controlled opposition, she only names the nationalist Jews, completely avoids the internationalist Jews who support her
> probably is LARPing as a Muslim as well
The absolute state of Jow Forums in 2019, you shills will literally shill for anyone who hates Israel, even if they are a leftist who advocates for degeneracy. I bet if there was a kike who said they hates Israel (which I have seen a ton), you would support them.

Attached: CF9F99C8-EDFD-4873-BA0B-06CCC143401E.jpg (1156x2031, 796K)

>No, no, they just shitposted on containment boards, long neutered by ((((them))).
Sadly this is true.

Attached: burger animals.png (1536x1152, 2.88M)

>The absolute state of Jow Forums in 2019, you shills will literally shill for anyone who hates Israel, even if they are a leftist who advocates for degeneracy. I bet if there was a kike who said they hates Israel (which I have seen a ton), you would support them.
If there was a kike in congress tackling Jewish dual loyalty and AIPAC I probably would. Problem Shlomo?

Attached: Jew crying.png (131x205, 48K)

It isn’t a slide thread faggot and she doesn’t believe any of that degenerate crap she agrees to get the platform, given power she would exterminate fags , and reformTHOTS

SHE THINKS OBAMA WASN'T LIBERAL ENOUGH. WHY WOULD I SUPPORT HER?

What she meant by “ pretty face “ was that Obama being a shitskin, didn’t appear like he was a Jewish puppet when in fact he was.

Muslims say Islam is peace ... and normally I'm like wtf are these sand niggers talking about?

But maybe they are being serious about saying that. But that we have to BTFO the Jews first.

I mean pol is pretty much in line with Islam........ marrying young, bitches not working, no degeneracy over there like you see in the west. What am I missing? Should I convert?

Relax kike. It's all about weighing the good and the bad. She's the only one attacking the Jews now while there are already plenty of liberal shits in congress. So the good far outweighs the bad for now. Nothing is perfect, there's always a compromise.

Better than dying a Jew pawn watching your son become a fag and daughter become a race mixer thought.

Dude.... I'm in it for the LUlz at this Point. Normie whites today are just as dumb as niggers when it comes to what's going on around them. We are fucked.

I just want to see Jews gassed before I'm beheaded by Muhammad

Sorry your stupid and went and had kids at probably the worst time to have kids

Jews gassed , you quickly convert to Islam, assigned a bride you impregnate , watch your sons play T-ball sounds like a nightmare huh?

Your the dumb nigger that went and had kids, not me. Having kids right now is almost like being a Jew and having a kid while interned in a concentration camp in Nazi germany.

Sorry your a genetic failure and can’t find a mate to produce offspring or to aid us in the future struggle. Darwinism at its finest I guess.

Except they ended up being freed and running the world dipshit.

No she's not a savior you moron. She's a hate filled neo nazi liberal that thinks a pedophile is a prophet. And she hates you and everything you stand for.

Really? Hates a guy that would aid her in (((their))) destruction, not likely.

Sorry Jews. You lost out in the victimization pyramid to the sandnigger Somali Muslim refugee.

Just imagine the power she would have if she was also a transexual.

She can grow even stronger than today.

Kikes eternally BTFO.

Kek!, by the very victimhood system they created.

I will reproduce when I'm like 75, so I'm too old to be able to see the horrors my kid will go through. The odds are waaaaay too far against us to re-produce now. I've had two chicks I could have married. Just not worth it. In debt your whole life, paying taxes your whole life, all the bullshit associated with having a family. Fact is the less you have to worry about the happier you are.

I'll have a kid when I'm 75 like John Tyler did.

Did you know John Tyler born in 1790 has a grandson alive today? And hes not even that old he's like 88

If a white man refrains from having white children because it’s a “bad time “ to have one, then he has been more Jewed than anyone and definitely fallen for thier tricks and helped them to say “mission accomplished, good Goy!”

>Is she the savior?
No, she's a bullet used for self defense against hostile outsiders and like a bullet once its been fired its usefulness is gone.

For (you)

Attached: Convert.png (1865x3083, 1012K)