WHAT IS GOING ON

WHAT IS GOING ON

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 7.03.30 PM.png (1254x1360, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4liQL2ltk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Controlled opposition or things are just getting weirder?

Attached: Jordon Peterson.jpg (300x417, 39K)

Eli is implying that Meghan is riding the sympathy coattails of the consensus movement. Her being so strong and virtuous and outspoken and empathetic thus makes her a victim by proxy that you should pay attention to and also feel empathetic because she feels empathetic.

>"sending our thoughts and prayers"
>"hoping for the best"
>"wishing you the best during these dark times"
>"hope all is well"

It's like people who pity post on facebook and then go sympathy fishing and get dogpiled by other signallers of virtue who want others to see "look at me commenting on this thing look how virtuous I am". That's what is being lamented.

young liberals/democrats are naming the jew and the boomers literally can't even

>mastisyahu cd

Attached: 1543082827377.png (500x500, 733K)

Attached: 1533542152650.png (761x622, 231K)

BASED TULSI

Attached: 1530636373786.png (806x453, 87K)

>jew can't resist immediately trying to sell something

Based Eli. Fuck Meghan

kek

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 15K)

KEK THE FUCKING LEAD SINGER FROM VAMPIRE WEEKEND IS SHITTING ON MEGHAN MCCAIN

Attached: 1539506976146.png (820x772, 186K)

Remember like yesterday when this fat fuck was shitting on Russia?

Israel is off limits though

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-19-17-38.png (1080x1920, 286K)

This will wake up both the right and left.

Kikes are attacking her and it will make every white person realize that it's not worth investing billions into a demographic that will hate you for your race. Kikes are also naming themselves too, so it's pretty awesome for them to remove themselves power so that people can finally finish the job for good.

This is the most pertinent use of this meme of all time

Fucking lol
This is what you get when you try to suck up to jews
Here’s a safe starting point for all you newfags who don’t know what to think:
ALL JEWS ARE GUILTY AND DESERVE DEATH
EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE
Once you use that as your foundation, the world and it’s many problems become much easier to understand and work through

>lol
>all jews are bad
You prove that anyone who says all jews are bad is from israel.

Attached: 1524842893985.png (1468x1654, 395K)

Kikes attacking their dumb goy supporters is always a good thing, because it means that they'll lose all support.

You are not lying about that. Makes you sound a bit scary to others but who cares now.

What a dumb fuck
Goys don’t want her
Jews don’t want her
And the only person who ever loved her is long dead
And she’s a fat obnoxious woman
Meghan McCain is like the Brie Larson of politics

Putin hates him as much as the rest of us, based.

Leftist cosmopolitan Jews view Israel as a European colony in the middle east.

Nah he’s right. American kikes are just as bad. I make little distinction now. Sorry but they just couldn’t stop kvetching.

>you sound s-scary user
What are you gay?

Oy gevalt!

Making memes from the pictures of Bibi's dead body will be fun.

Attached: 1523342821803.jpg (1572x1429, 599K)

No, anyone who says we should spare a single one of these evil people AND POSTS THE SAME GODDAMN PICTURES IN EVERY GODDAMN THREAD CALLING EVERYONE OF US A JEW IS THE FUCKING KIKE SHILL
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU SAYING “muh bibi is getting executed on live tv and you iranians are pissed”
Fucking shut the fuck up dumbass you’re so annoying

Meghan McCain is a fat disgusting slob.
Her daddy is wasting away in hell right now.

Haha Bibi is gonna die and you'll die too because you're his meat shield. Fucking stupid israelis.

I’m just saying what others tell me user. Like my family lol. I have become aggressively forward about my hatred of Jews lately. Im trying to get people on board here. People are scared to think certain things. It’s more fear and anxiety than actual idiocy. I suggest being unapologetic about things now the time is ripe. I’m willing to throw Trump under for this too.

Attached: lol oh fuck.gif (270x203, 1M)

Watch this fucking ID newfags, watch how he will post the same goddamn pictures that he does in every thread and he calls you a Jew if you hate Jews.
Muh bibi in Guantanamo
Muh israel is getting nuked SOON
Muh you’re a kike shill if you think all Jews are bad
ALL JEWS ARE FUCKING CURSED YOU STUPID KIKE

Attached: 1541349445812.jpg (1118x1524, 803K)

I'm reporting you for hate speech

It's going to happen so fast Jow Forums is going to be uncomfortable.

Same! Ilhan Omar is a fucking godsend. Its like the perfect cover. I've been sharing merchant and memri memes with my family all night and non of it would have been possible if she hadn't expertly moved the overtone window

LAST TIME I WILL ENGAGE
NEWFAGS PLEASE LISTEN UP
DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS DUMBASS KIKE WHO SHILLS THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND WILL CALL YOU A KIKE EACH TIME TO DERAIL THE THREAD
HE WILL JUST CALL YOU A KIKE OVER AND OVER
NOBODY WHO ISNT NEUROTIC DOES THIS SHIT
MUH BIBI MUH BIBI KEK YOU ISRAELIS ARE PATHETIC
I’m sick of getting called a goddamn kike by some fat fucking kike in Tel Aviv
UNTIL EVERY SINGLE JEW IS WIPED FROM THE EARTH THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE BETWEEN NATIONS

Just a friendly reminder that DEMOCRATS GET 85% OF THE JEWISH VOTE. This is the starting point of your political education.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190308-100446_Brave_1552065561616_1552078275720.jpg (664x542, 177K)

(((you)))

Attached: 1535107547671.png (448x538, 75K)

Never try to steal any victimhood status from a Jew ! It's better than money

God I hate jews

Why are you here if you like jews?
Fuck Israel fuck Jews and fuck YOU

>anti semite
She keeps using that word I do not think she knows what it means.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs

Kek. You're losing your mind.

Attached: 1544161492544.jpg (2103x2150, 2.18M)

most don't and that's why circles get away with it

Attached: Palestinains are Semites.jpg (352x245, 31K)

I don't even care if any of that is true because frankly it's too dangerous to take the chance. put them all in the oven, there's enough room.

Cowardly zionists like you are gonna watch the entire IDF die.

>Moarpheus

I fucking love this kind of shit.
Seeing jew-loving goys and Christian Zionists getting blown the fuck out for being brainwashed retards

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-09 at 00.34.31.png (643x210, 50K)

We finally stealth red-pilled libshit normies on the JQ, from here on out for them it's tumbling down the rabbit hole forced to accept the fact that behind every (((coincidental))) war, economic meltdown, famine and spread of terminal disease all stems from a palm rubbing hook nosed khazarian rat. Once this journey into the truth begins it is impossible for them to deny that all the pointless suffering in this world is caused 100% by this shifty crypto-race that neither identifies as "white" or "non-white, but also at the same time reaps both the benefits of white high-intelligence, wealth background or "white privilege" while at the same time larping as the most abused, downtrodden "non-white' minority in history (despite slavery being the family trade for 4000+ years).

They pushed too far, the whole world see's them for what they are now and the people of this world know that our only salvation lies in the complete and utter extermination of the jewish people at every corner of the earth .... if we don't do this now they will enslave us all, they aren't even hiding their intentions anymore.

Make him proud, complete his work.

Attached: 1516131078195.jpg (300x428, 87K)

>zionists want all jews to die
ok

Trump is a good goy
Since Trump likes the jew, Trumps derangement syndrome makes lefties hate the jew

I'm sure his heart is broken, Harvey.

Soon asking for the non edited ben garrison will be removing the merchant

that's all true though
why would you ever pick sides jew vs mudrat
fuck I hate nu/pol/

Lefties have always hated Israel, this has nothing to do with Trump Derangement Syndrome.
They consider Israel as a apartheid state European colony in brown people land, and you know what these people think about colonisation and apartheid, they think they're like the most evil things you can do

We're still in the timeline that doesn't make sense because it's the only one where we haven't been exterminated by nuclear war or something. Leftists turning on kikes was just the only possible way forward I guess.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4liQL2ltk

Everyone just ends up hating Jews even more from all angles.

Excellent.

What a time to be alive

Shoa is coming

Attached: FireShot Capture 48 - pol_p200000000.jpg (1555x617, 869K)

meghan mccain is the daughter of a known warmonger responsible for the deaths of countless american soldiers

i'm just glad she saw it.
makes reading the thread more entertaining.

Jews absolutely are the problem

Attached: 1551068970409.png (956x706, 805K)

i'm reporting you to the obergruppenfuhrer

This is a funny side effect: when jews get attacked, their (often stupid) shabbos goy jump to their defense and in the process of doing so also claim victimhood by proxy. This pisses the jews off to no end as they don't want a shared identity with anyone being 'gods chosen' and all so now they're attacking their own little helpers. Which is funny and good as they're effectively engaging in self sabotage out of pride.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FUCKING SERVES THAT ANTI-WHITE ZIONIST THOT RIGHT.

Attached: drain the ((((swamp)))).jpg (850x400, 67K)

Wait they can use goy on twitter thats like calling somebody a she boon.

Karmic justice. Jews are about to get theirs.

>jdif doesnt co opt "kill all jews" routinely

Attached: 1549893215079.png (541x336, 111K)

>Ezra
>Koenig despite not being descended from kings
Hmmmm

I just realized profile image used either a really old photo, or that trick MtF trannies use where she spent two hours getting the angle of exposure just right to hide that she's a cow.

Attached: 1438827420716.gif (230x175, 1.84M)

>Trumps derangement syndrome makes lefties hate the jew
10^35-D Chess

This is some amazing shit. Everyone is creeped out by (((Christian Zionists))) and attachment to Israel.

Why doesn't Meghan just go live in Israel?

Shes been so brainwashed by jewish control of the media she has become a disgusting golem.

if you retards thought in terms of Zionism versus anti-Zionism instead of racial tribalism, none of this would be surprising.

fun fact: George Soros funded BDS and has been condemned by the Israeli gov at the behest of Netanyahu and in support of Orban. every populist this site has supported is a Zionist, and half of it's targets are against Zionism.

If jews want to save themselves from certain genocide, they need to renounce zionism, offer the land back to Palestinians and basically renounce their connections with American elite zionists. And I mean they need to do this quickly because overton window is changing quick and when America turns on jews there will be no one to save your tribe.

Meme's are become real again

Attached: 1475548701497.jpg (384x384, 61K)

Neocons have always been Jew puppets.

>amiright guys amiright?

Attached: download.jpg (314x160, 5K)

Do you think Zionist Christians will ever wake up and realize Jews mock them and even hate them? or are they too brainwahsed by this point?

George Soros literally funds BDS, supports 2 state solution, calls Israeli policy racist

Leftists have always sided with palestine over pissrael, as does the true right.
The only difference is the left wants to import the muslim shitskin invasion to destroy and displace just like europe.
Only mainstream cuckservatives support pissrael.

Bro that is fucking Joe Rogan on that card man. I SWEAR IT. First thing I saw was Joe fucking Rogan. These cards are amazing man.

a brown muslim woman accomplished in one moment what Jow Forums never could

I actually don't think nu/pol/ knows what these cards even are anymore.

"Take that, Jews! Gas the Jews!" -Jews

This, fucking dirty heeaboos

the "true right" doesn't exist. Every figurehead of the movement worldwide is Zionist with zero exceptions.

and fundamentally there is virtually no difference between the aims of Orthodox Zionists and white nationalists either.

the way that they are all openly and unironically calling her a white privilege trust fund shiksa rustles my jimmies holy shit

Jow Forums lead way for Trump's election
Trump's election sent the far left into a frenzy where they started running populists outside of DNC
Ilhan Omar was one of them.

she is, she's a fucking generational political figure whose only relevance is John McCain porked her mother and now she's telling actual jews what is and is not antisemitic

she's a fucking dipshit and so is anyone who unironically thinks all jews are zionists

This thing is starting to take root like the whole spirit cooking thing in 2016.

Attached: 1551321259355.jpg (720x487, 81K)

the infamous schizo spammer aka moarpheus. friendly reminder: he is an open borders jew that wants to make Jow Forums look violent and unhinged.

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

With jews, You lose.

>goyishe zionism
kek

Attached: 1864C01B-78DB-4AD4-B074-05CEE4499983.jpg (1242x1581, 240K)

All Jews are not bad. Fuck. You. Now the ruling class of kikes? They can fucking burn. You're as bad as the flatearthfags. You're here to delegitimize the fact that jews DO RUN THE FUCKING WORLD. Obviously, that does not mean all of them. And also quite obviously, the Jews are not alone in the ruling class. You cannot rule out the royals. Although it seems, that they answer to the kikes as well.