Israel controls Trans Horomones

Where were you when you realized that the majority/all of the horomones created for Trans people are created by Israel?

them.us/story/israel-hormones-and-transitioning

>I was in shock. How could this be? I texted all my medicalized trans sisters on my way home and asked a simple question: “Who makes your hormones?” Many of them didn’t know offhand. It takes a great deal of struggle and an intense amount of questioning for many trans folks to get their hands on this life-saving medication, and once we do, we want to start immediately and experience an end to questions regarding the validity of our identity and our choices. But my sisters heard the urgency in my call and checked in. As the responses came, every single one was either Teva, or a company that a quick Google search listed as linked to Teva.

>How did this one Israeli company play such a large role in the cross-gender hormone market? How did my body once again find itself as a battleground, a settlement, an ongoing pawn in this Zionist game?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (898x628, 145K)

if goyim wanna do that dumb shit to themselves why not make a few shekels on it ?

when will your country obey Jehova, conquer the land of the sandniggers ?

sound like a waste of shekels

here's your (you)

mhm I want that Israel is great again :/

JIDF already trying to slide

>life-saving medication

How is no one talking about this.

Rally the E-Celebs

>How is no one talking about this.
>Rally the E-Celebs
They never talk about that subject

this is important shit, spread the word burgerbro

Attached: OUR_FAVORITE.jpg (908x680, 76K)

>Jow Forums
>not talking about this

really makes you think

as if I'm going to let you fags ignore this

That attitude is why Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries.

Call me skeptical but the article says nothing about the majority of hormones being created by Teva. It says the ones the author (a tranny in Jerusalem) used was created by them.

Pfizer in the US dominates the market, I'm pretty sure.

Traps are goy

Your religion is fake and cheap subversion of zoroastrianism. It taught good thoughts and truth, yours is the opposite.

E celebs are either too scared to go balls deep into the JQ (yet) or they are hate keepers like Are Tommeh and Lauren Southern

Big think

Attached: IMG_20190309_010753.jpg (1080x1497, 309K)

I'm trying to find specifically who makes the chems in America but nothing is coming up. Do you have any sources available?

but I'm Jewish

I need moar sauce

really fuckin kickstarts my estrogen

I'm trying to find more. join the fight

There's a bunch of reports on the market production for HRT but pharma kikes charge money to view them. In the summaries they list the major companies involved in their production, I didn't see Teva anywhere.

links?

perphaps is time to be kicked from the first planet

hey man, cool it with the anti-semitic remarks bucko

Your Psychiatrists invade our system and convince kids too be trannies, your politicians pass legislation giving them power over our kids, and your businessmen profit.

This happens all over the place from the sackler family pushing opiates on us to userers and this. Question is, are Jews even able to undergo in genuine material enterprise or do they only sell into ghosts that they create?

Attached: weqwe.png (1287x778, 1.12M)

I do not need to know specifically what it's about, if i guess blindly: The Jews, i'm right 90% of the time without knowing the subject.

Attached: 1539460130380.jpg (730x545, 31K)

So are vaccines.

Attached: 1523594572318.webm (854x480, 2.07M)

our psychiatrists dont work outside our country, our politicians only make laws in our country

No shit, Teva manufactures a shit ton of generics. A lot of Adderall too.

Attached: 1551935191776.jpg (640x432, 47K)

how much do they pay you guys anyway?

Attached: fgedrtger.png (296x287, 92K)

Attached: yangpill2.png (1015x866, 1.16M)

Attached: 6y456y7546yu.png (296x287, 84K)

kek wtf whos jewin who

Attached: ewerfwerw.png (878x1212, 884K)

Of course they do

fuck you im not giving up the worlds most comfy sandals because of some degeneracy ill keep buying tevas till the day i die trannys be damned

Attached: teva.jpg (1200x1200, 112K)

oi vey shut it down

Attached: noseberg.png (768x736, 52K)

>The whole lot of pro-trans in news was literally nothing more than artificial inflation of what is under normal circumstances very specialized medication kept for very few extreme cases

Why am I not surprised, oh wait its Jews that why, this kind of shit really is the norm with these animal ain't it?

What will happen if they keep the silence

Attached: SmartSelect_20190308-212520_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1411x1409, 439K)

The masses can only be blind for so long.

I thought pol worshipped trannies.

And you are the descendant of a incestuous cuckold, your point being?

Attached: 1516576827460.jpg (799x889, 89K)

how can you say that those rats in the land right now are god's chosen people and by them being there is fulfillment of prophecy? those rats are importers and deserve extermination

Attached: 1540939921864.jpg (586x800, 144K)

>if you can make a (((PROFIT)))
>its A-Ok
kike mindset 101

Attached: (((ancap))).png (501x585, 60K)

Holy shit. Their headquarters is literally 2 blocks from my work. Kansas

next SHOAH will be global

Attached: trump vs yang vs pat.jpg (794x1162, 257K)

lol

Attached: 1500015449034.jpg (960x640, 170K)

Attached: im going in.png (682x384, 291K)

No way

Tripps, then dubbs, if quads then fine ill

Holy fuck that was close

Attached: Ivanka.jpg (720x405, 66K)

I'll join the fight against fucking Muslims

Eat shit mohammad

STAHP

Attached: new-rec-hot-pockets-sandwiches-cheese-with-sauceia-crispy-buttery-14950763.png (500x522, 151K)

>Jews fell for their own (((shills)))
kek

NO ONE HAS SAID IT YET...

Every.Single.Time.

Attached: that feel.jpg (1035x1052, 109K)