Alright how about you guys make this Aye tone meme for me

Alright how about you guys make this Aye tone meme for me.

Aye Tone why would them holocaust deniers say the holocaust never happened and then admit that Hitler hated the Jewish and then say the camps were actually 5 star resorts. It don't make sense to me Tone

Attached: cuckold-husband.jpg (999x649, 102K)

>left can't meme
EST

Me on the left

Why being sad then? Work on her feet while she’s busy with the bull.

Peak pulpil posting.

>pulpil
???whats that

Jewish version of Taqqiya

Pilpul is a jewish tactic of debate where you intentionally make the argument messy and full of technicalities so that it derails on a tangent away from the original point. Basically shitposting and spamming in debate form. You can't lose the debate when the debate goes off the rails and off topic.

Is it actually jewish in origins or is it some classical debate technique the jew favours?

Firstly, it's pilpul and from Kikepedia:
>The Hebrew term pilpul (Hebrew: פלפול, from "pepper," loosely meaning "sharp analysis") refers to a method of studying the Talmud through intense textual analysis in attempts to either explain conceptual differences between various halakhic rulings or to reconcile any apparent contradictions presented from various readings of different texts.[1] Pilpul has entered English as a colloquialism used by some to indicate extreme disputation or casuistic hairsplitting.

What they don't mention is that it is far more than just textual analysis. They will use what amounts to mental gymnastics to get past rules that their volcano demon god supposedly gave them. Yes, they actually think they can get one over on a god, and not just any god, but their fucking god which is hilarious when you actually consider what a god has to be in theory. Also, rather than celebrating those that look for truth, Jews will have what amounts to pilpul competitions and whoever goes the furthest using pilpul, will win the debate or argument, completely ignoring truth. This methodology is also used on goyim and is the reason why Uncle Adolf wrote "Gradually I began to hate them" in Mein Kampf. The goyish mind is disgusted by Jewish pilpul, as is only natural since it denies all objective truth and, at least for white men, truth is a value.

Attached: 1493988347331.jpg (1280x521, 86K)

are you the est of Jow Forums
>I'm on my own againt the wurld

you got more information about the jewish psyche like that? that’s what I like about Jow Forums - you get baited by hot pictures and then you discover something of value for our race

Its basically talking in circles.

Sometimes, but not always. It is a strategy they do employ though.

Sadly nothing in depth. My knowledge of Jews is mostly second hand and while there are actually a lot of books about Jews, I haven't had the time or will to read through them, though I do plan on changing that as my living arrangement changes. What I can recommend, that are sure to have more tidbits of information are: Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler(obviously), On the Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther, and The Culture of Critique series by Kevin MacDonald. These are good places to start because they spell it out for you more or less(and you can tell because the authors are always called anti-Semitic, so that is always a good place to start), but another good way is to look at Jew created works and while they don't spell it out as often(sometimes they do however because they are intended for Jewish eyes), if you put in a little bit of mental work you can start seeing patterns.

But jews are not always repetitive. They do tend to keep one piece of narrative, but sometimes they get really creative about the ways to push it

Actually, from my chats with them I think I’ve come down to their definition of morality:

1) That which helps me survive/keeps me from being Holocausted is true and good
2) That which does not help me survive/increases the likelihood of me being Holocausted is false and bad

So if I ask about, for example, the wooden gas chamber doors, *their* truth of the situation is whatever keeps the narrative in tact:

>”that was debunked”
>”typical denier reasoning”
>”the doors were replaced”
>”they used extra gas to account for the leakage and made other Jews run the gas chambers”

...or whatever. The reason being is that if the narrative is shown to be false, people may question the event itself, which will weaken cultural/political power, leading to less likelihood of survival. So their narrative is always “real in their minds” and completely true and moral, even if it has no basis in actual fact

Attached: 92FEE8DD-44BC-4421-ABE2-D15B98B0BDAB.jpg (566x618, 233K)

Bump, this turned into a decent thread, and it’s even got a nice b8 OP

I wish I was that couch

Couch? That’s a chair

why does he look sad? isn't this what he wanted? the fuck i dont understand this fetish

Attached: maxeyetone.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

I feel bad for Steve Kerr.

Attached: SteveCuckKerr.jpg (920x614, 40K)

>”tee hee the pain is EXCRUCIATING *giggle* oh my”

3>1>2

Attached: 1551640162878.jpg (1280x738, 272K)

source

Maybe he derives his pleasure from frustration and shame or submitting his own will to his girl?

Sounds awful, Scat play is more respectable

ay tone, why can't da left meme?

Humor relies on universal truths rather than enforcement of opinion-based narrative

Uh, not for nothin’

Nothing can be more degenerate than racemixing and toilet games

Literally the eternal Italo-Paulista

Attached: e35ce58837844970d52c6ce65d9ad42c81d8887c25771276fd9b181824c9db9c.jpg (1083x820, 100K)

>civilians are starving to death and dying from usually treatable illnesses
>interment camps starve and die from disease too

But muh deliberate extermination campaign because jew blood is magical crematorium fuel.

Attached: E4D4298E-BF0D-4233-A41A-37B8E64D73F4.gif (258x245, 988K)