KJV Bible

So I read around here that KJV Bible is the pol approved version.

Tell me why please, I want my hands into a bible, and I want it to be the most DEUS VULT version of it.

I watched this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=KPrnizmSGrI

And I'm watching this now: youtube.com/watch?v=RL1px3GRfo4

Shower me with good data Jow Forums

Attached: KJV.jpg (380x380, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=14&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=15&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV&index=3&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=bTSXeNpNACE&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eeDQL4pkK3lDNdYqw6DPZt2&index=2&t=0s
jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/niv_sodomite_on_committee.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RipGk3nJlzE
youtube.com/watch?v=e642nN6c7Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KJV or Geneva, read the book New Age Versions. "New" translations are all made by Jews and satanists.

yes, KJV is the only Jow Forums approved Bible because it's the only 100% preserved Word of God in the English language without errors.

watch this documentary called New World Order Bible Versions: youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

basically, every other Bible is a mishmash of random texts that archaeologists dug up in the 40's and 50's and mixes various textual traditions, whereas the KJV uses the old Textus Receptus received English text that has been used by Christians for all time.

Attached: 1506460098730.gif (1772x2250, 219K)

KJV for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=14&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=15&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV&index=3&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=bTSXeNpNACE&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eeDQL4pkK3lDNdYqw6DPZt2&index=2&t=0s
jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/niv_sodomite_on_committee.htm

The Catholic bible replaces Jesus with Mary as the savior

Genesis 3:15 King James Version (KJV)
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 3:15 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
>I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Attached: 1508718478740.png (6144x2328, 1.66M)

the KJV is a pinnacle of English literature and every attempt at a translation by later writers is as laughable as the verbal endeavors of everyone who followed Shakespeare. the Greek is better for accuracy of concepts, but the Vulgate is better than the KJV and the Greek because the people who wrote the Greek weren't native Greek speakers, they were Christian refugees. since very few people can actually those languages, KJV is your best bet, but your time would be better spent reading The Myth by Alfred Rosenberg, who shows how tragically distant modern Christianity is from its foundation in even the forged words of Christ.

This.

Attached: jesus-matrix.jpg (448x298, 45K)

read the quran instead

Prophet was white and hates jews aswell as makkans (saudis), what more is there to like?

Based nigel

Is English the most based language in which to read the Bible?

Thank you /pol for these bible threads.

The one a month or two again on Revelations piqued my interest.

I ran into this very issue of trying to figure out which version to read and the NXX revs seemed like they were written for a third grader.

Keep these posts coming because some of us enjoy reading and learning from them.

Thank you, again.

you should read it in your own language but use the KJV to make sure the translation is accurate.

Ah, so it is. Was just checking.
t. English emigrant.

Does anyone know the verses referring to Cool Wine Aunts?

A faggot who kissed men and says you will literally get pretty incels mixed in your 72 virgins

what's the difference between Latin Vulgate and KJV?

there are Latin Vulgate's with English translations

so how do they differ?

Not true, there are plenty of literal word for word translation bibles that are also divine name bibles which are better and more accurate than KJV, which is not a literal translation.

AENT>KJV, for example. KJV replaces YHWH's name with LORD (Ba'al)

Attached: m22.png (527x314, 59K)

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Attached: screen20.jpg (1024x580, 65K)

>reading the KJV
You might as well just watch veggietales at that point.

The Scriptures (ISR) is another one which is also better than KJV.

These threads are some of the last remnants of old Jow Forums.

look at these satanists trying to lead people astray

Pro-Semitism in the New Testament

In the Gospels:
Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38 emphasize that Jesus was Jewish and a descendent of David.
Matthew 10:5-6 - Jesus instructs the disciples to take the Gospel to the Jews first, not the Gentiles.
Matthew 15:21-28 - Jesus tells a Gentile woman that he was sent to save the Jews first.
The Jews are far from being the only ones involved in Christ's persecution and crucifixion. Pilate let Jesus be crucified despite realizing his innocence (Mk 15:9-15) and the Roman soldiers mocked and persecuted Jesus, as well as doing the actual crucifying (Mt 27:27-31, Lk 23:11, 35-37).
John 4:22 - "Salvation is from the Jews" (i.e. from Jesus, David's descendant).

In Acts:
4:27 - Herod, Pilate and the Gentiles in Jerusalem (not just the Jews) conspired against Jesus.
11:1-18 - In the account of Peter and Cornelius, the Jews are amazed that God is merciful enough to save "even the (unclean) Gentiles."
14:1, 17:10-12 - Paul follows Jesus' model of going to the Jews first, and many Jews accept Jesus as the Messiah.

In the Pauline Epistles:
Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".
Romans 9:1-5 - Paul (who is Jewish) describes his desire for the Israelites to receive Christ and the honors the Israelites have received, including that Jesus' human ancestry was through them.
Romans 11:1-24 - Paul warns the Gentiles against boasting, comparing them to wild olive branches and the Jews to cultivated olive branches.
Romans 11:28 - Even those Jews who reject Christ are to be "loved on account of the patriarchs."
Romans 15:27 - "For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."
Galatians 2:7-9 - At least three of the apostles had a specific ministry to the Jews.
Galatians 2:11-13 - Rather than an anti-Semitic prejudice, the early church had if anything a pro-Semitic prejudice.

How does using a literal translation make me a Satanist when you use a bible which calls YHWH "Lord", another name for Baal (Satan), and makes up a completely invented name for Yeshua "Jesus"

If that makes me a satanist, then sure.

>I want it to be the most DEUS VULT version of it.
There all full of translations errors and cultural misinterpretations.

Attached: R (44).jpg (670x893, 281K)

How about reading the texts in their original language, you goddamn retard?
Reading a translation of a translation is absolute dogshit.

Throw out Paul and you're doing a million times better than before no matter which version you're using.

>questioningpaul.com

He is definitely a retard. Calls a literal word for word direct translation 'satanic', when the KJV is far more changed than any literal translation since its not even a literal translation.

Biblehub.com has a version called “Strong’s KJV”. It is the KJV Bible with the entire text hyperlinked to translations of the original language and other occurrences of the same word in different contexts.

It should be your study Bible.

pls respon

>
>
>

It's Yahowsha(Yahowah saves)

go to blessyahowah.com .. introtogod.com , yadayah.com

Thou shall own cats, a great multitude of cats and travel hense upon the nations, to return with tales of sojourn and mirth.
Carol 24:13

it's based on the john baskettful of errors bible. KJV is complete waste of time

>memeflag
>ID: Poe
Hmmm

Attached: C31963BC-C8FD-491D-908E-ABD014B55A45.png (741x568, 29K)

Biblically speaking, jews no longer exist, only those who say they are Jews, but do lie.

Before 2016 everyone on Jow Forums, including atheists, knew Jews were just LARPing

Read the KJV, but use the interlinear bible in Hebrew and Greek if you come across and passages that cause concern.

>pol approved version.
It's THE approved version. It's mainly how some translations use "he" to refer to the Lord while the the KJV always refers to the Lord as the Lord. You can use AndBible to compare translations. I recommend adding the YLT (Young's Literal Translation).

Pilate was outnumbered in a foreign province with no reinforcements so he had no choice he writes about crying over his death as well

Satanists get angry easily.

μωροὶ kαὶ τυφλοί.

Attached: best guards.jpg (1600x648, 166K)

Heh nah there are verses speaking of drunkeness I think not sure which tho sorry

>Christianity
Soooo...dinosaurs on a big boat? Two of every kind?

This is what you get up for in the morning?

You realize Lord/LORD is a replacement for Yeshua/YHWH. Not the original translation.
Cool argument. So you know me and just assume that I don't love Jesus and haven't been saved by Jesus? The worst christians are the ones who call their fellow christian brothers satanists but can't explain why. The same christians who refer to Yahweh as Lord.

Attached: baal05.jpg (346x285, 85K)

Like specifics? I dunno.

Douay-Rheims is the Catholic KJV, basically. Translated straight from Vulgate.

That's Judaism, despite what Protestants believe, Catholics never refer to the Old Testament in It's only used as a reference to understand what Jesus came to debunk for context of his time.

Attached: image.jpg (480x640, 97K)

>translated straight from a flawed translation

Attached: poseur.jpg (394x480, 36K)

what is the "unflawed" translation in your opinion then?

Exodus 3:15 (KJV)
>15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Exodus 3:15 (The Scriptures) (הוה=YHWH)
>15 And Elohim said further to Mosheh, “Thus you are to say to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘יהוה Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Aḇraham, the Elohim of Yitsḥaq, and the Elohim of Ya‛aqoḇ, has sent me to you. This is My Name forever, and this is My remembrance to all generations.’

Exodus 34:14 (KJV)
>14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Exodus 34:14 (The Scriptures) (הוה=YHWH)
>14 for you do not bow yourselves to another mighty one, for יהוה, whose Name is jealous, is a jealous Ěl –

I trust the latter LITERAL translation, but I am the satanist, apparently because I dont like the KJV.

There is none. Which is why you should read the canon in koiné and hebrew.

FPBP, Dubz of Truth. Many modern translations of the Bible are actually owned by Saudis; beyond just providing modern translations, they actually completely change the interpretations of the Word of God.

The KJV is a version of the Bible that can be checked against every other KJV that has ever been published, and was a faithful translation of the Bible from Greek (NT), Aramaic/Hebrew (OT), and Latin (Apocrypha) at the time it was translated.

The KJV also has

1 Timothy 6:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
>14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
>15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

Jesus is King and Lord. Dunno why it bothers you so much. Do you also have a problem with Paul, as well?

I'm sure they were so stupid they didn't think to bring small babies along and instead used fully grown animals. They weren't smart like you.

Attached: 1551557071050.jpg (1363x1129, 325K)

>Dunno why it bothers you so much. Do you also have a problem with Paul, as well?
I just prefer it to be divine name. There is nothing wrong with that. The only thing wrong is the so called Christians on here who are calling me a satanist for it.

>Catholics never refer to the Old Testament
Um. No. It's all supposedly inerrant. And original sin comes from our literal two first parents, the actual Adam and Eve.

His name is Yeshua, by the way. Jesus is a made up name.

fake news

no he wasnt outnumbered lol fucking cope bullshit if ive ever read it

Attached: 1542983702264.jpg (959x1200, 161K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RipGk3nJlzE

Do you have one passage that is ever read at mass?

The letter J didn't even exist until 1600s, you realize that right?
Yeshua comes from the word/meaning "SAVIOR/SALVATION". That is why Yeshua = SALVATION. Jesus is just a made up modern english version.

For the record, you think there was a worldwide flood 4,300ya and two smol specimens of every dinosaur "kind" were saved by sailing in a boat?

Also to add, the name didnt exist until the 1600s as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=e642nN6c7Y8

The best version is the English Standard Version (esv)

Are you asking if the Old Testament is read during mass?

Yes.

wrong

The old missal (Tridentine Mass) always uses snippets of the OT, particularly the Psalms.

Novus Ordo reads a Psalm and another passage from the OT every day.

Are you catholic?

No

Oh, wow, I've been BTFO. You sure proved me wrong.

>Omnipotent God
>allows his word to be mistranslated
mfw

Attached: pepe_fedora.jpg (224x224, 6K)

For a catholic translation published roughly around the same time as the KJV, read the Douay Rheims version.

For a more contemporary English translation read the revised standard version 2nd catholic edition. If you’re having a hard time finding it, search for the ignatius bible. It’s the same thing. For context, the ordinariate in the United States uses the rsv2ce. The ordinariate is primarily made up of former Protestants, and the liturgy is completely catholic but based on the format and language of the traditional Anglican liturgy.

Attached: FDEFC1EE-93B7-41C2-B1AD-9C8B6F07C4CE.jpg (724x1000, 709K)

Orthodox Study Bible or nothing. The New Testament is based on the KJV, which is the most accurate translation. The Old Testament is based on the Septuagint which has been continuously preserved within the Church since Apostolic times.

>without errors
What do you base this claim on? I could show you multiple errors and inconsistencies when compared it to the original Greek.

Attached: ItSJuSTaSYmBoL.png (623x624, 676K)

Yes. Every week during mass I hear at the very least one reading from the psalms, one reading from an epistle, and a gospel reading. In addition to those, there is almost always an OT reading.

Lel

>mfw I don’t understand permissive will

So having a small contingent in a land that has been ready to revolt at any time and being denied by the kike next door in Syria when you ask for extra troops is a fortified position, eh?

T.bh RSVCE was almost verbatim that passage, minus the antiquated titles of religious figures
I read RSVCE to get a well-written and accurate bible

For serious bible study, I use John Gill's exposition of the bible and a mix of KJV and RSVCE

I like the KJV but Duey-Rheims is good too. Very old sounding english if you like that kind of thing.

>Look at me we Catholics are so cool. Old testament? What is that some Talmud book? LOL

Also other based versions: Tyndale Bible, Geneva Bible and Septuagint.

What is the best way to read the bible if I don't want to learn old english in the kjv?

If all the other ways suck, what is a good dictionary to use with the kjv?

For the Germans:
Wie findet ihr die Lutherübersetzung?

Mainly Strong's Concordance is a good work to get from what I remember hearing.

> Can't into Ye Olde English.

IQ less than 80?

Do you think even a fella like Pontious Pilate would be forgiven?

KJV is not the /pol approved version because /pol is a conglomeration of people. See attached to find a translation you can enjoy, and read more than one translation, for sure.

Attached: bible translation.jpg (882x183, 20K)

Drihtnes ys eorðe, and eall þæt heo mid gefyld is; and eall mancynn þe þæron eardað is Drihtnes. ("The earth is the Lord's, and all that she is filled with; and all mankind that dwell thereon is the Lord's") --Psalm 23 (24 in King James Version)

The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein (KJV)

Interesting... I wonder what else they say that different from the current.

Where does my posted version fit in there?

>yes, KJV is the only Jow Forums approved Bible because it's the only 100% preserved Word of God in the English language without errors.

LMFAO!!!!! No.

I notice lately the excuse is being put out there, that they're only changing things to avoid copyright and sell different versions..but when you look at what's changed in new versions, it becomes apparent who's doing it and why

Attached: 1518418158401.jpg (700x511, 60K)

Yep, they are also removing certain verses that describe Jesus Christ as Lord and God.

Pretty direct agenda here.

One cannot overestimate the meaning of Luther`s translation for nowadays german (language), really.

It the closest to original in its transliteration.

Attached: screenshot-www.ecclesia.org-2019.03.08-17-57-19.png (972x4079, 695K)

Comments on Passion of the Christ, the film.

Accurate?

I'm still learning German, but as I go through the Luther translation, I see all kinds of unusual words or phrases that seem out of date in the modern German that I'm taught.
Is that the case?

He wasn’t white. There are literally millions of pale Arabs living in Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan. The prophet was from the western coast called Hejaz. These people are lighter than central Arabian niggers like the Saudis. Also plenty of Syrians have red hair so don’t start with the ginger Brit nonsense.

Who is it and why?

the chinese cuz they own hollywood

Romans had enough power to kill all of them.

Of course that's going to be the case if you read the original, language changes.

Just like (Any modern translation) King James or Tyndale bible for example.

Try comparing them..