HOW FUCKING BASED IS THIS

You faggots still oppose this lady or what? What's not to like about this?

nytimes.com/2019/03/08/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-amazon.html

Attached: warren_based.png (666x567, 400K)

They should be nationalized. Twitter too.

Yes we oppose that dumb cunt. Just because she had one decent idea this doesn't redeem her. Are you fucking retarded?

sage

Commie talk

I read this and I thought to myself; "At least the tech giants have no friends on either side of the Isle."
Deep state and intelligence service is their only friend.

Just don't use the free service you twats. Stop begging for regulation that kills free speech.

Yeah (((capitalism))) has been working so well for us. I love my 33% white shithole country!

They are 1/1024 monopolies

I'm unironically sending all my energy to Yang gang and warreknights

>just let private jewish institutions control your country bro

This is the problem. There are alternatives to all the popular platforms, but people don't use them. They want the monolithic entities. They want the convenience. And they'll sacrifice everything for it. Yet they also want to blame the service that gives them the convenience they're addicted to despite it being their own fucking faults.

Only sensible thing she's ever proposed.

We didn't let the jews slither their way into the heart of our country, unlike yours did mutt. Not to late to do something about it tho!

This communist cunt must keep her paws away from free market!

It's completely antisemetic of her to attack Mark Zuckerberg because of his religion. This is unacceptable and Warren should apologize to her constituency.

GUYS

GUYS

STOP THIS SHIT

Warren is not /ourinjun/, Ilhan is not /ourgirl/, just because an incompetent morally bankrupt marxist occasionally repeats something that make sense to human beings does not mean you ENDORSE AND LOVE THEM.

A broken clock is accurate twice a day and is still fucking useless.

she'll get a 50k donation and change her tune real quick

Literally every dusty Dem has better policies than pic related
What went wrong

Attached: 1552000761558.jpg (626x362, 79K)

She's right, even though probably for the wrong reasons.

Because you're a fucking nobody. You have money,they have money but they also control the strongest nation in the world.

TRUST BUSTING
based

>What's not to like about this?
We broke up Standard Oil in the 1890's, we should do this today!

Attached: 5bb5f020ae84ee415e39ae83-2560-1920.jpg (2560x1920, 688K)