How do we save western males?

How do we save western males?

Attached: 1552089947134.png (638x620, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YrtS2_TfbeY
youtube.com/watch?v=LTYqnhwbMGE
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait, is that a guy?

I just assume everyone I meet in the world is a man.

proscribe cypro instead of spiro

Send them to the front.

youtu.be/YrtS2_TfbeY

Attached: Patton Angry.jpg (620x349, 45K)

>is that a guy
No. It's a female, just like Jazz. They are both part of a psyop to muddy the androgynous waters so that soon you won't be able to tell what gender you're looking at or talking to. Use your eyeballs and discernment. Men and women are still different and have marked physical traits. This particular human has a thin neck, no Adam's apple, no protruding collar bone, small sloped shoulders, no brow ridge, low cheek bones ... etc. It's a girl. Use your eyeballs and check against what you know. The media is selling bullshit 24/7 to trick the masses.

Attached: jazz.jpg (1368x2048, 1.59M)

you should see his blonde friend lol. It's messed up.

Yes

Attached: 20190307_175805.jpg (720x895, 416K)

>small sloped shoulders
WRONG
jazz is built like a hummer truck and is clearly a man.

that is a 15 yo boy trapped in his pre-pubescent body forever thanks to modern science. He's also been chemically castrated.

this jewish shit is too much for me man

It's a dude retard

youtube.com/watch?v=LTYqnhwbMGE

I was talking about OP's pic - sorry for the confusion. However, Jazz is a natural female. You believe the media - I'll believe what I know about women.

Attached: not a tranny.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

it's a boy given hormones before he reached puberty, I can't wait until this experiment fails and trannies start to have an epidemic of suicides relative to their already alarmingly high suicide rates

Excuse me as I vomit in my mouth

Attached: Fuckin Creepy.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Oh, TLC - wow. Sorry, I stand corrected. How could I be so fucking stupid. Why, it's right there on the fucking TV.

Lol - we're fucked.

Attached: 1409638978625.jpg (400x561, 100K)

Faggot

imagine the smell

Attached: gross.jpg (1080x1080, 315K)

we don't

Attached: 1406542452158.jpg (600x334, 52K)

Nah dude these are just the kids they got prepubescent tp transition so their male features never developed like they would an older tranny you used to see before this was all accepted. Fun shit eh?

Why? Are you jealous that you didn't get to be a girl too or something? Your parents wouldn't let you wear a pretty dress and now you hate everyone that can?

>Faggot
You're the one who see's men and little boys where there aren't any, but g'head, call me names if that's what you need to get by.

Quality post. I now want to see jazz' birth certificate

this is how. salvation is through our Lord Jesus Christ

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 290K)

>Jazz is a natural female

Attached: TLC Network - She's seriously SO open 😂 😂 😂 #IAmJazz-1098041603845963776.webm (450x450, 853K)

What the he'll is wrong with you? You don't hit a girl because you're a LOT stronger and therefore a LOT more at risk of injuring them. Let alone on women who are simply being indiependent and voicing their FREE SPEECH PUBLIC OPINION. Is that why your jealous and angry, because women are now standing up to receive their equal share and THAT ANGERS YOU???Not being in 100% total control???

If you praise this kind of shit then you are a misogynistic coward that deserves to be castrated.

Attached: 19685774_1493108152.0212.jpg (600x400, 58K)

It won't matter - look at the debacle that was Obama's BC. They just make shit up all day long and sell it to the masses as mana.

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

thats jamie spears and dan get in the van 's daughter

found the tranny

no, it's because putting kids on hormones that go against their natural sex prior to puberty is fucking retarded and creates fucked up people
brain chemistry is impacted significantly by puberty, jumping in front of that because some boy says he likes dresses at the age of 5 is retarded
still believe you're a girl after you've turned 18, fine, go ahead be a girl
putting that same boy on drugs when in reality they'll probably just drop the bullshit once their balls drop is just pushing tranny agenda

i don't believe that thing has a benis

it's fake, they hired a female actor

Forcibly inject trannies with testosterone at low doses. Force them to undergo male puberty. Send them off to war in which they will envitably die in, thus saving America and its genepool at home(albeit all niggers have been killed off)

whoa there dr. projection. all normies must die, male or female.

That's bullshit. I would have jumped at the chance to take hormones. Now it's too late.

>still believe you're a girl after you've turned 18, fine, go ahead be a girl
After letting (((testosterone))) ruin you. Sure.

anyone can wear a dress, faggot. it doesn't make you a woman. it makes you a man who wears dresses.

it's just astonishing how rich homos have been able to get an endless supply of young feminine twinks for themselves, and actually get society to celebrate what they're doing
meanwhile hetero men can't even get proper divorce protections

Attached: reality.png (998x1008, 141K)

hm so what you are saying is that we need more
prepubescent trans people

FEMALE ACTOR
>FEMALE ACTOR
FEMALE ACTOR
>FEMALE ACTOR
FEMALE ACTOR
>FEMALE ACTOR
FEMALE ACTOR
>FEMALE ACTOR
FEMALE ACTOR
>FEMALE ACTOR
FEMALE ACTOR
>FEMALE ACTOR
FEMALE ACTOR
>FEMALE ACTOR

fuck their boipuccis until they cum.

Attached: 1509022642480.jpg (1080x1350, 158K)

men are too feminized in the west now
feminism needs to be put down and women need to be forced to face reality, which is that they're not men and never will be
doubtful this happens before collapse though, sure will be fun watching it all come crashing down

>Send them off to war

> Send the tranny squad for the tactical strike
> But captain, they are overwhelmed by casualties
> They have not engaged in combat yet
> Then explain why 40% are already dead

....no
We need to beable to make hermaphrodites

>How do we save western males?
get rid of the pedophiles

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest

I dont like how convincing Traps are becoming...

You might not believe it, but you are probably more happy as a doubtful unhappy man than as a tranny who would never, ever be respected or loved by anyone.

I hope they bring their parents with them when they suicide.

Haha I remember when everyone thought the trap in The Crying Game was passing with the weird angles and heavy makeup

oy vey, that is antisemitic!

Attached: us-senators-and-represntatives-dual-israel-citizens.jpg (660x662, 120K)

>I would have
>me me me me me me
You are mentally Ill, seek help.

Like it or not, thats what maximum kike performance looks like

We don't, we fuck charlie

I want to go back... Id rather have that freak than the Traps we have now...

kek

I was accidentally given the wrong gift at my 5th birthday party.
After I got home I chimped out because it was a toy meant for girls.
I shot my first gun at 10, because I wanted to and not because someone forced me to.
I loved firetrucks and wanted to be a fireman when I was kid.

Why don't you project some more tranny.

they can stop puberty now. girls and boys are basically the same before puberty apart from genitals of course.

even googled has been fooled

Attached: girl.jpg (792x886, 115K)

I would totally fuck his boi pussy

Wait , what? I dont know if thats correct biologically , Australian Bro...

Not really, it links to a film about a tranny

well brain is of course different but maybe im wrong. i heard it somewhere.

anyway this shit is fucked man

damn google was 1 step ahead of me

>After I got home I chimped out because it was a toy meant for girls.
Lucky shit. I always felt sad after watching my female relatives get girl presents, and you just throw it away.

The gender dysphoria portrayed in Jewish media is nothing like how bad it is.

So much anger.

A prepubescent male despite being 15. Due to being chemically mutilated.

FUBAR

You save yourself. If everyone here actually starts getting their shit together things might change, at the moment the vast majority of us are part of the problem

I'm sincerely concerned that too many anons here know too much about these (s)he boys. WTF are you watching on TV in your mom's garage faggots?

>men are too feminized in the west now
Yeah speak for yourself bro. There are literally zero feminine men in my social groups. As far as I can tell those "feminized men" only exist on this site.

This is played on a basic cable channel called TLC, short for "the learning channel"

Your day will come you meme flagging kike.

>basic cable channel called TLC, short for "the learning channel"
Are you promoting this as something of value? I can't tell.

>Your day will come you meme flagging kike.

No fucking way.

I proudly wave my kike flag in defiance of the faggotry mind fucking spewing from basic cable service.

It was just a pink power ranger giant doll with articulated limbs. It wasn't that girly, but I hated the color pink. If it was red I probably wouldn't have cared. This is how retarded young children are.

Sorry, you feel that way. I don't know how you think, but giving all kids hormones due to kids like you would be a mistake of colossal proportions

Attached: 94.jpg (520x347, 34K)

>when you're too stupid to know you've already lost

easy! right click, dur.

Attached: save muh.gif (171x216, 3K)