Let's ban guns

Fuck obese, disgusting Boomer gun nuts. These people are dangerous and sociopathic. Let's get rid of 'em.

YANG GANG 2020

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (751x611, 41K)

Armed Boomers get the rope first.

Attached: 1548197327587.jpg (447x720, 42K)

I want to ban guns just to watch how pathetic all the gun nuts who pretend they won't give them up are.

This.
Must gun nuts will just roll over and die.

In before "DONT YOU FAGGOT ASS LIBERAL TAKE AWAY MUH LIMITED EDITION STAR OF DAVID ENGRAVED AR-15!"

Oh, we're taking them you fat fucking oaf and Israeli cocksucker.

Do it. Please. Just do it already, and quit getting my hopes up. It's not that I wouldn't give them up, it's that I would actively go seek out people like you and massacre their entire families.

>Let's ban guns

Attached: TGM (46).jpg (768x433, 44K)

>Let's get rid of 'em.
why do you want to shoot unarmed people?

Thanks for proving my point. They don't call em "gun nuts" for nothing!

Just try not to go all Jihadi when we confiscate them from your ugly ass.

Yes, the government we elect as a people and vote to take away your guns because you're violent sociopaths... they will take away your guns.

I was talking about the guns but you make a compelling proposition here.

White cowardly oafs dumb enough to support Israel don't deserve arms. We need to train our fit Uber mench armies with hand to hand combat to easily unarm all these fat asses.

Come and take em you pinko fuck

>jidf shilling for a chink
Literally what the FUCK has this world come to kek

I'd love to see you try to get past the lead with your little noose.

What’s the point? There’s a good chance all the police will be dead/retired/protesting before they knock on your door anyways.

Let the niggers they surround themselves with take care of that business, you have family to protect.

What about the ones with 80 percent receivers

guns & goatees gotta go

Anglin, your threads are fucking gay. I just want you to know that. You arent fooling anyone, you rice burning faggot.

Attached: 1540935022599.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

Who said I was a commie? Yang Gang is the collective conscious of the disenfranchised American youth of all sides of politics. We don't trust zog zombies like you to own firepower. We're taking them and all you can do is post on an anonymous anime chat board.

How do you plan to take them without guns on your own?

Yang's biggest thing is voluntary buy backs. Everything else wouldn't pass the supreme court and thus is irrelevant.

When you sleep

If Yang does this, DOTR begins.
If he doesn't, we get $1000 each.

Attached: YangProsCons.png (636x550, 325K)

Literally come and take it then you discord gook tranny fuccboi. Trump 2020!

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 91K)

Good luck without guns of your own m80

Probably passed out on McDonald's and Jack Daniels. Shouldn't be too hard.

Shhh.

We Yang Gang now.

No more cringe God Emperor Kike worshipping.

Attached: 1552083769726.png (601x598, 776K)

So this is the power of HRT...

Bitch they can try

>When your shilling becomes so uncreative and overused over a course of a fucking week that you start bait threads for retarded boomers
Pathetic

Retarded Boomers are our common enemy. Join us Ruskie bro, together we will disarm the goblin zog army in America and rule the Universe.

People who think like you should be banned.
Run, nigger, run.

Do you know where you are you dumb fuck boomer?