Amerifag here

Amerifag here.
Thinking about giving up on my race and nation for a big butted Brazilian who wants me for my white genes.
Can I find a hottie who will be faithful and live a nice trad life with me, or is it as degenerate and feminist there as the US.
Is it a nice country to live in or is it a total shithole?

Attached: freaking_hot_brazillian_girls-31.jpg (654x900, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-vi02DYaoI
xvideos.com/video27876171/9cc83516d27883521873458f9f806e8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>amerifag
>white

Brazil is in the list of top 10 shitholes you could reference.
Not sure if bait or just naive.

Attached: 1550569650417.jpg (182x268, 7K)

I want a woman like this

Attached: buttbrazil2013.jpg (635x500, 150K)

In brazil you can find nice places to live (touristic places) and shitholes but subhumans crawl to the nice places from time to time, places like camboriu are filled with beautiful woman, even """""white"""" Brazilians

I'm sure there are nice parts of the country. I just don't want shit like undrinkable water and hightaxes/crime.

I just NEED a brazilian fat ass, I'm done with flat white wamen

Attached: the_winner_of_miss_bumbum_brazil_2012_is_640_44.jpg (398x600, 45K)

Just by mentioning the word "Brazil," this is now a de-facto gore thread. Post em fellas

>camboriu
tell me more

Attached: 02031d0cc87cce1bc031ee7bb3d2fae9.jpg (692x890, 89K)

>Google

Can I find a nice trad woman or is it a cultural marxist hellhole. If they worship white men then I'm going and living like a king eating out sexy ass all day
youtube.com/watch?v=M-vi02DYaoI

>I want the 4th to the right

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1200x798, 340K)

>The girl on the left
She went FtM and chopped off her tits, a fucking disgrace

But I mean like are the police corrupt? I'm used to living in nice white america I don't know what south America is like lol.

Attached: slide_253657_1581760_free.jpg (1200x800, 410K)

What's it like to have a nice, big butt?

Brazil is becoming very nationalist and is re arming civilians. The Southern Providences of Brazil consist of white Portuguese decedents. Thats the best bet, Ive been thinking about it bring a lot of bros and start a community

Who exactly is hot in this image?

You're kidding, right?

Attached: 1550607415042.png (657x527, 49K)

the three southern states of brazil have the better looking women thanks to european heritage. there you go, find a tourism place and good luck

Fuck off, we're full.

>eating out sexy ass all day
Wtf is wrong with men today?

>huhh duhh go there and fuck our women
Off yourself you stupid cuck.

So is murika.

if youre decently attractive, white, and not autistic you could literally fuck a different woman a day in
brazil because they worship whites and especially americans

Attached: meme.png (1372x1295, 672K)

I wish
Some guy on Jow Forums knows her and posted proofs

From what i know they are under a "alt right" goverment (another kike puppet president but this time he is """RIGHT WING")
With that said, their people especially in touristic places is very liberal, in south america we all know that their women are born to be sex demons, you are probbably going to fuck a lot of them, but i would never marry women from one of the places that creates and export whores.
Went there when i was 16 on a school trip, good place to fuck and party, bad place to search a trad woman

Dude I'm so down. Jessie Rogers (even though she has indig ancestry) is the most perfect girl. I know they have germans down there too who used to be Nazis. I think we've found the new ethnostate.

>fuck our women
Like you're going to have them all to yourself. Why are you so intimidated by the idea? don't like competition? i smell onions

Do it! A big butt Brazilian will bring you happiness. The alternative is a white woman who you'll end up paying alimony and child support to, and will probably raise your son to be a tranny.

Fuck off. Go find a creatura on your own land.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal lad, chances are if you're a white man in America you'll be fighting white girls off with a stick

You're even more stupid than op Temujin

>Denying rich right wing whites into shithole country filled with leftist beans and nigs.
Whew

Attached: 6f8b94b57df5dd3b81efc51e9f87e3a8.jpg (564x564, 55K)

The brazillians who look like that want twi things.
Money and fame.
If you can provide her with a multimillion dollar celebrity tier mansion and fully support her showing off her body for instagram likes she might remain faithful unless a richer guy comes along who offers her modelling contracts or tv/movie roles.

So basically what I am saying is, No.

Fuck off, you stupid nigger. Stop sucking european cocks. Brazil for brazilians, not for euroniggers.

talk to me bro
I am currently coming down from an ayahuasca trip...what are you feeling besides a connection with ass?

Nice country?
Only if you find the vibe that most people can't find...that takes special contacts and experiences.

vai se foder macaco, eu gosto de bunda brasileira

4th to the right is a literal man, look it up

Moar

Fuck off. If you're rich then find a hot mexican living on texas already.

This.
Women aren't different because they're from somewhere else. It's true that maybe non-American women are less crazy, but it doesn't change their demeanor towards money and status.
If you want a high class woman, you have to be high class yourself. And don't expect her to be faithful either.

Come to Brazil!

This is the most retarded newfag topic I've ever goddamn seen on here.

>Hey guys, muh latina ass. Muh white race. Muh degeneracy. Abloo bloo bloo, am I one of you guys yet?

OP FUCK OFF AND NEVER COME BACK. FUCK YOU!

feeling threatened, are you? pathetic if you ask me

>Brazilians
>traditional

Top lel. They're hedonists that love to party.

Lived in Southern Brazil in the late 90's. The lighter your skin the more you were loved. If ethnostate was established the shitskins would self deport out of respect. Very comfy

wtf is wrong with their asses? Do they inflate them with implanted balloons?

jews

LOL fucking Brazilian women are crazy...difference is...they will take you for what you are and love you for your madness
Brazilian women are amazons....they can cope and adapt, something your bitches have long forgotten

I wish I had the extra money and wasn't a pussy. Brazil anons over the years claim you guys like to have fun and party, but your crime rate scares me.

disgusting asses, look at that, no hips no quads, they are shitty

Heres a good ass for example:
xvideos.com/video27876171/9cc83516d27883521873458f9f806e8c

Enjoy!

I want passionate love with a Castiza qt.
I want to live in a tropical paradise away from cultural marxist America.
>My country is dying and there is nothing I can do to save it, might as well jump ship, stop being so racist and find love

Attached: de47ffc2879cefa2deaf07729e8c1c48.jpg (532x798, 54K)

as any country if you want to avoid the shitskins go to the countryside (pref. below São Paulo)
I just want to get out of my big shitty city and live in a comfy farm near a white people city
party and fun is a negroid carioca thing

It's okay. You're not white. You proved that by saying you love a Brazilian for her big butt. Just make sure to move to Brazil.

Also did you talk to MAchine Elves? Are they demons?
I've been in contact with demons on Salvia and I'm starting to believe everything Alex Jones says about it.

>party and fun is a negroid carioca thing

Why else would you vacation in a foreign country if not to have fun, drink foreign beer, eat foreign food, and sample the women?
>as any country if you want to avoid the shitskins go to the countryside (pref. below São Paulo)

That's boring as fuck and I already do that since I live in the middle of buttfuck, nowhere.

>being this cuck
Guuh Duuhhh "gO tHeRe AnD fUcK oUr WoMen"

Attached: bad_triforce.png (300x261, 57K)

generally if you stay out of central areas, big cities you won't have a problem with criminalization and don't rely on GPS to travel, because if you get a wrong turn and go into a fucking favela you're dead. it happens to tourists everytime and even some brazilians that arent aware. thats my tip: travel with a fellow brazilian and you'd be fine

Go to the southern part... the German part, where Brazil borders Argentina and Uruguay... you'll be happy there.

But you probably also want her to be trad? Lol

Tell that to the brazilniggers who been invading our major cities, Itamar.

Come to Portugal, OP - we have a lot of brazilian cheap hoes, and not much crime - yet.

no he said Brasil first, he WILL come here, I even have buyers from this kidneys already

Portugal seems cool but Europe seems expensive and is importing the third world anyway. Might as well move to brazil where I'll have a higher price on the sexual market because I'm white as snow.

Attached: 01-adriana-lima-cannes-diary.jpg (600x860, 173K)

This is exactly what I don't want happening

White brazilian here

Girls would approach me at partys with “heeeu my friend wants to make out with you”

Then id go to their group, calmly pick one out and tongue punch her throat, grab her ass feriociously and simulate sex with her ln the street. Got 130 make outs.

Still a virgin bc im pretty autistic

Basically blue eyes + blonde hair = sex

But for relationships they want two things. MONEY and STATUS. They want a nice car, a nice place and they want a man who is recognized for his profession. Doctors have a shitload of status in Brazil.

First post Muhammed post

I'm kidding, they will just turn you into a dungeon exotic tranny for a big cartel lord

This country sucks I want to go back to Brazil

To anyone reading

Brazil >>>>>>>>>>>>> obamas smelly african ass >>>>>>>>> Portugal

This place only has frigid, stumpy, cold women, low paying jobs and cold weather year-round

>Brazilian woman
You are set for a big surprise user, even more if she's white, white as blonde, blue eyes and light skin
protip is not a good surprise

Carol Seleme

Name? Source?

The amount of white genes in your genetic makeup is already tiny, mr. 56%

>chose someone as a partner for their ass
fucking mutts, just do it and marry her and ruin your life your retarded fuck, everyone will laugh at you and for plenty of reasons

The good thing about Castiza women is that you will have a son who is not a little halfbreed werido asian cuck hapa. They will be good looking like enrique englasious and they will pwn ass.

Attached: 76c56b0047a691857d6480f12fe21426--latin-girls-pinup-girls.jpg (600x900, 42K)

>My son when he grows up.

Attached: 1550019555938.jpg (1080x1233, 101K)

Yes Itamar, we like it that way. Take your dark, bitter and arrogant women with you

wat about a 9" bepis

I'm fine with my son looking like this. I just don't want him to look like he should be selling oranges on the side of the road.

Breeding with nigs means he will be a lightskinned nigg, breeding with an asian means he will be a little grudge child.

Attached: A5I2842.jpg (3215x4470, 557K)

As an illustrator myself I want to beat the "artist" who made this with a sledgehammer

How can I get a big brapper spic gf bros?

Attached: 1551052547606.jpg (885x960, 330K)

The best ones had penises.

>imagine the smell

so does everyone else in that room
and they all have jobs

thats a man

unironically

Another good thing about Brazil

The looks threshold is very low

Your average Brazilian is VERY ugly. I’m talking straight out of a horror movie, Freddy Kruger level ugly.

In favelas atleast 90% of the people look horrible to say the least

In the middle class, id say 50-60% of the people are ugly, awkward looking, lanky or jave some other strange flaw.

Compare that to white countries. Your average white person has a symetrical face and body, a strong build, normal hair etc.

A 5/10 white guy in BR is above average by a lot.

Alright I guess I gotta be the one to do it to em.
BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFTFFTTFFTTTFFFFTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Brazil has no such a thing as trad and faithful, don´t even bother, the same "jewry" that happened to you have been spreading here as well recently, in the politics you are far more degenerate than us by now, but in the population there is not a fair comparison, the white places in the south are alright to live if not in a great city, but in general is more violent and degenerate, the only reason we have a right wing government is because muh capitalism and not because of moral or anything, your average religious brazilian go to an orgy with coke in the friday and to the mass in the saturday, its a shithole every thing put, livable in some places, but I can't tell for how long

Correct. I used to think it was all just handpicked stuff or mgtow propaganda, but i've spent a few months in murrica traveling (more like wondering, no monies), its crystal clear there is something off about american women, brazillians are slutty like mostly everyone elkse, no point trying to deny that, but there is something...demented, and cruel, about how american women are. I have literaly seen a drunk girl kill her boyfriends dog as revenge, they are unhinged and fucking crazy, explode out of fucking nowhere to a degree i've never seen any other women do, its common for girla to lose their temper and act like a bitch, but american women are physicaly violent, not just slaps, but grabing pipes planks to try and kill people.

Be careful down there. I hear there's a lot of trannies.

I feel you brother. I've fallen for a latina.... I can't help it. I wanted to fall in love for an American girl. I truly did. But there are no girls here left worth loving.

I am talking to this Colombian girl. She's perfect. She's so feminine and sweet.

Latin America is like 1950s America. They have very traditional gender roles. In the US men are emasculated, you cannot do anything masculine without being called a toxic white male. In Latin America men are expected to be...men...and girls to be....girls.

Come to south america. Its ridiculously easy.

Australian women are like this too especially when they are drunk because our society expects us never to hit women even when they are being violent. That's changing now, the other week in the pub some girl was punching a guy in the head for no apparent reason pretty hard and he shoved her so incredibly hard she knocked over an adjacent table and fell on her head being knocked out and everyone was on his side.

Attached: 1552093654201.png (888x894, 520K)

Women like that are probably already engaged with rich gigachads.

I honestly expected some white knight to come along and start a fight with the dude but most people just stood back or said "good on ya" to him. I hate how women here have the mentality of a man and want to initiate physical altercations but when push comes to shove they get destroyed and it must come as a huge surprise to them because they are conditioned here to expect the man to just take it and not retaliate.

Attached: 34.png (486x494, 92K)

another reason to seize the means of production

That's not a castiza

The only one who looks like she put in any work is far right.

Don’t trannypost

It can't be done. We are a unequal society. How can you compete with the likes of pic related? Genetics decide the winners. There's a limit you can do. A wise man knows his limits and don't lust for these bunda-filled Stacies, he wont win anyway.

Attached: 412321455124.jpg (1080x1350, 185K)

>I wish I had the extra money and wasn't a pussy
Story of my life

i hear you bro. I'm thinking the same thing. Tho I kind of wonder about a PNW ethnostate and fighting back. But helping colonize somewhere else that isn't being run to theground by stupid fucking leeches (marxist jews) is nice.