Do you actually think you're not a loser because "muh wagecuck"? get a job you faggot

do you actually think you're not a loser because "muh wagecuck"? get a job you faggot

Attached: degenerates.jpg (700x700, 30K)

Neet Neet, fuckin deadbeat
All day long he beats he's meat
Wagie works and wagie survives
Neet is incel, ropes and dies

reeeeeee i want my $1k reeeeee

Attached: 1531375022479.jpg (1133x745, 426K)

t.ragie wagie

>be a good goy and work extra hard for your jew boss

I'll fucking kill you bitch.

And I bet you're self-employed, right?

>tfw inheritence master race

I laugh my ass off at you pathetic fags

NEETS and Wagies ruin each other, while I laugh at you for being dependent on hand outs and shitty pay

>because the average Jow Forumsack is a NEET
meme'ing

Attached: 1551664365930.png (640x640, 319K)

Nah. I'm not working for Israel. I'm not working to feed and house illegal immigrants. I'm not working to send them to school. I will continue to live off your taxes, thanks.

wagecucks

Attached: 1541435842766.jpg (1280x896, 415K)

based and neetbuxpilled

Attached: 1522583893018.jpg (1066x1093, 507K)

Attached: 1530648754201.png (805x1199, 1.48M)

>implying the hedonism is the goal
>,^--^,
>',__,' ,^,

hahaha, that wagecuck is paying for my happy neet life.

Except neet life inevitably leads to poverty, depression, substance abuse, homelessness and/or to suicide.

Prove me wrong bruh. How many lifelong non-homeless NEETs in their 40's or 50's do you know who aren't dead, crazy, addicted to alcohol/drugs?

NEETdom is self-inflicted slow suicide.

Attached: 1551377812937.jpg (1211x955, 254K)

There's fucking nothing special about working. You get paychecks and that's it. You lose time doing the things you should be doing for people that want you to be a nice, controllable, drone. Which is what it is, a way to keep people under control.

>self-inflicted suicide
genius

Great contribution to the conversation, totally not dodging the issues at all, thanks.

10/10

You could always do something productive or enjoyable with your time if you're too big a lazy ass to work for yourself.

Being NEET doesn't mean you just do nothing all day, wagie. I'm reading the Classics, I'm perfecting my physical form, and I'm living the ideal life that was dreamed about by people like Marcus Aurelius and Diogenes.

Don't you still have some Excel spreadsheet numbers to be crunching in your off-time, wagie?

Attached: 9AB54CED-BD48-43B5-8098-1F0C998F3E2D.png (663x715, 202K)

do whatever you want. just don't whine for free
shit.

Attached: 3234r5rrreee.jpg (809x580, 74K)

I've tried to get a job multiple times. Of the few places I want to work, fewer even give me an interview.

This is the fate of the white man. At least I'm wealthy and don't actually need to work to live. I wish I could have a wage. I would literally do a better job than anybody hired for health benefits alone and a token salary of $1 a day.

Fucking fuck America. Every industry simply races to the bottom, which excludes intelligent white job-seekers.

Let's see the Jow Forums (core) and /lit/ (bookshelf) in a single picture with timestamp hand-written on body, then.

No, wait, you're full of shit.

Have you tried find employment for a less shity company instead of getting mad over a meaningless meme.

why not go it on your own? especially if you're
wealthy as you say. better to work for yourself
than for others.

I already have a job faggot. Literally make 6 figures but I have to work 80-100 hour work weeks. But on the plus side I only work half the year unless someone else gets sick or can’t make it.

I'd ask for proof of wealth but I already know your answer
>you're a Spartan millionaire, meaning you're virtually indistinguishable from the working poor
It's amazing, and very convenient for you, there are literally thousands of you on Jow Forums.

I work for the bad guys.
> feels good
> so does the $$$ and benny

Attached: 20190308_144946.jpg (2880x2160, 2.33M)

>t. Wagie

Do you guys put the chloramine in as well? Here, we do that by separately putting in ammonia and chlorine, because that way folks won't know they react into chloramine.

NEETbux allows you to avoid all that

If the treatment plants are adding ammonia to make chloramine, they're not getting it from us.

Sounds pretty close to just about every other way people get by in this world, just with much less effort.

w-what are you doing with all the ammonia user
y-you're not making a bomb are you?

Do you think you are a productive citizen by sucking kike dick for a paycheck

Not no entirely.
I think you're thinking ammonium nitrate, not liquid ammonia.
Mind you, we do ship fertilizers too, in diesel powered trucks.
Ford Pinto X 100

Hell yeah, motherfucker.

1 off
>01110 tho

Attached: 1534295568851.jpg (631x778, 97K)

>why not go it on your own?
The noblest pursuit is the public good. But even the government just wants brownies and fags — really anybody but a white man — for "muh diversity" even though they're constantly bitching about how private firms attract the best.

"B-b-but just do what you want!" isn't how our society actually works.
What do you want? A picture of my $3,000 pens? To see my hereditary arms? A snapshot of one of my accounts? It's not really worth showing you because you're just a contrarian teenager here to get some free endorphins off of (you)s.

Attached: 1548637253945.jpg (939x749, 49K)

Attached: Jewss.jpg (720x541, 92K)

abolish the welfare state, everyone that can get away with not working, more power to them, i'll be there eventually

>not working for an American, privately family owned, town factory
>not owning your own company
shiggy diggy

LMAO NEETS are actually the ones cucking everyone.

While everyone works a 9-5 sometimes even more due to overtime, slaving their time away the neet is at home chilling playing video games off of their slaves money.

I'd rather be a neet.

the rake can't come soon enough for you, i mean good on you for living legitimately off of government assistance and not having to work, but you should be thanking your dead ancestors for busting their ass for their offspring. I hope you're managing your wealth responsibly, and paying the proper respect.

question, do you live off government assistance?

>Why yes I am the birthday boy how did you know

Attached: 1547854247180.jpg (1024x731, 144K)

neetlyfe best lyfe

been at it for 10 years already, fuxk working when you can get Jow Forums as fuck (wagies simply dont have the time to do my workout routine), play asston of vidya (epic), and work on what YOU want

You virgins should see the pussy I get dj'ing at my mates houseparties ( once again allowed by hordes of freetime to seekout banger tracks that wagie hasnt even heard of)

Neet4lyfe

Convince yourself whatever you need in order to escape the fact you're a sad wagecuck. Work those 8 hours, wagecuck.

Attached: 1546645975102.jpg (720x513, 145K)