Red Pill me in Zoroastrianism

Is it true that they are the first monotheistic religion and that Judaism plagiarized its cosmogony and concept of the god of Zoroastrianism?
Why do the Zoroastrians see free will as God's greatest gift to their creation, but the Jews see it as something that is desirable in God's eyes?
If there are Norwegians and Russians who have converted to Zoroastrianism, can I convert religion?

Attached: 1452981247678.jpg (760x1033, 178K)

Judaism predates Zoroastrianism. It does bear some resemblance to Christianity, but the Zoroastrian faith of 30 A.D is quite different from the Zoroastrian faith of 300 A.D. You seem to be fishing for it to be some kind of anti-Judiasm though, and it isn't.

You can convert to Zoroastrianism, but good luck finding an actual priest. It's practically impossible to find Hindu or Buddhist teachers who aren't frauds in Europe, the situation for a something as ethnocentric and meme-tier as this is probably even worse.

>Is it true that they are the first monotheistic religion and that Judaism plagiarized its cosmogony and concept of the god of Zoroastrianism?
Yeah

>Baby Jesus and the three magi
>Revelations
>Dragon monsters
>Winged Angels
>Judea was formed by Persia.
It also has a lot of the myths in a different version like Garden of Eden, flood, and so on.

Attached: christina-fink-star-wars-sith-cosplay-02.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>Judaism predates Zoroastrianism
250BC is the oldest Jewish text. So no

1500 bc is the oldest zoroastrian text...

>Judaism predates Zoroastrianism.
This is a lie, the Zoroastrian in his cosmology and older theology is clearly monotheistic, meanwhile Judaism posed the creation of the world by elohim which divided the nations into different gods and the Jews obtained a yahve and aserath

>clearly monotheistic
Dualistic. Like christianity and satan

>The head magi under Nebuchadnezzar was Daniel (guy who wrote the Book of Daniel in Bible)
>The 3 wise men were Zoroastrians
>Arians were from Iran = White man religion

>Why is Zoroastrianism considered to be older than Judaism?

>Originally Answered: Which religion is older, Zoroastrianism or Judaism?
Q: Which religion is older, Zoroastrianism or Judaism?

>The chronological comparation of Zoroastrianism and Judaism is complicated due to several reasons.

>The major problem is the datation of the start of Judaism. Some ancient rituals and materials of the Judaic sacred history seems to predate the characteristic Judaic theology which emerged later.

>For example, monotheism is often seen as the most important aspect of the present Judaic theology. However, the idea of monotheism is not demonstrable in the most ancient Judaic texts. On the contrary, the most archaic Biblical materials indicate a quite coherent polytheistic theology, where El Elyon (God the Most High), the father of gods, divided different nations under the rule of different gods, and Yahweh got the Israelites.

>When El Elyon (God the Most High) gave the nations their inheritance,
when He separated the sons of man,
He set the boundaries of the peoples
according to the number of the children of Israel.
For the Yahweh’s portion is His people;
Jacob is the allotment of His inheritance.
(Deuteronomy 32:8-9)

>The famous Shema prayer is understood to be a refutation of poly-Yahwism (i. e. various local cults of Yahweh, such as Yahweh of Samaria and Yahweh of Teman, similarly like there were Ishtar of Nineveh and Ishtar of Arbela etc.), and an emphasis on the fact that Yahweh is always one and the same. It didn't have anything to do with monotheism originally according to the academic research. It says that Yahweh is one and united, not that there is only one God.

>If there are Norwegians and Russians who have converted to Zoroastrianism, can I convert religion?
Is this true? I thought it was an ethnoreligion, like Judaism.

wrong, What you are referring to is the Zurvanist heresy which Zoroastrians persecuted
>On the contrary, the oldest Zoroastrian stratements of monotheism (or statements attributing to one God, Ahura Mazda, unique absolute characteristics not shared by any other being) are in the most ancient Zoroastrian texts, the Gathas of Zarathushtra Spitama.

>“Not only did I conceive of Thee, O Mazda
As the very First and the Last,
As the Father of the Good Mind,
As the veritable Creator of Truth and Right.
As the Lord Judge of our actions in life,
I beheld these with my very eyes!”
(Gatha of Zarathushtra Spitama, Yasna 31:8)

>Who determined the paths of the sun and the stars?
Who, but Thee, so arranged the moon to wax and wane?
This, O Mazda, and much more, I fain would know.”
[The answer is Mazda did all of this]
(Gatha of Zarathushtra Spitama, Yasna 44:3)

>“This I ask Thee, tell me truly, O Ahura;
What great artificer created light and darkness?
What artificer produced the phenomena of sleep and wakeful activity?
Who made the dawn, noon, and night
Which call the enlightened to their duties?”
[The answer is Mazda did all of this]
(Gatha of Zarathushtra Spitama, Yasna 44:5)

>The interesting thing is that the wording of the certain texts of the Book of Isaiah is very similar to the wording of more ancient Gathas of Zarathushtra* (such as the First and the Last, the creator of Light and Darkness etc.). The very first thing which Zarathushtra anounced in his Gathas is that he, as a revolutionary prophet, brings a totally new verses.

>“I shall sing to you a new song of words never heard before…”
(Gatha of Zarathushtra Spitama, Yasna 28:3)

Prophet Isaiah identicaly speaks about a new song.

“Sing to the Lord a new song,
and his praise from the ends of the earth,..”
(Isaiah 42:10)

It is believed that Isaiah (or rather second Isaiah) was under heavy Mazdaic influence.

Surprised it doesn't get more interest in right-wing circles as it has concepts similar to Christianity and roots in Indo-European paganism. Sort of a compromise between the Christian v. Odinist arguments.

yes, pic related russian converts
There was another image of a group of Norwegians converting to religion, they were even counting their flag but I can not find it.
There was another image of a group of Norwegians converting to religion, they were even counting their flag but I can not find it.
> The traditionally mainstream version of Zoroastrianism (the final version of prehistoric Iranic Mazdean faith) may be considered both universally and at the same time an ethnic religion in the way Judaism is. As a theologically universalist religion, Zoroastrianism considers itself to be a message of the one God who is universal and, as an ethnic religion, it is connected with the idea that one ethnicity or nation, the Iranian people, has a special relationship with this God . The ethnic aspect is already expressed in the Avesta:
> Ahura Mazda spake unto Spitama Zarathushtra, saying: "I made the blessedness of Iranians, rich in food, rich in flocks, rich in wealth, rich in blessings; provided with full store of intelligence, with full store of money, withstand need, and withstand enemies. "
(Avesta: Book of Yashts 18: 1)

> Zoroastrianism determines being part of the Iranian people by the patrilinear hereditary descent (much like Samaritans do). Anybody who had an Iranian father was considered to be an Iranian and also one of those who are called to the special service of Ahura Mazda according to the tradition. They may submit themselves to the service of Ahura Mazda by accepting the sacred girdle (kushti) and the sacred shirt (sedreh), or they may revolt and follow a different religion or be irreligious, but no matter what they can not cease to be Iranians nor cease to be called to the special service of Ahura Mazda which is determined by their descent. For this very reason even the traditionalist Parsis, who oppose accepting converts, may themselves actively proselytize among people of Zoroastrian descent who turned to irreligiousness .

Attached: Sadreh_Pushi.jpg (593x382, 18K)

>wrong, What you are referring to is the Zurvanist heresy which Zoroastrians persecuted
No, of Angri Mynu or whatever, the dark god of ignorance.

>Surprised it doesn't get more interest in right-wing circles as it has concepts similar to Christianity and roots in Indo-European paganism. Sort of a compromise between the Christian v. Odinist arguments.
It did on original Jow Forums. But you're on nupol

Aren't they sister fuckers? I ain't into that, father/daughter incest is the good kind.

>the dark god
angra mainyu (evil spirit) is the primordial spirit together with spenta mainyu (kindly spirit) incorporated, to which they were given free will, to decide what to represent.
Thus spenta mainyu represented the truth and order and angra mainyu reprehended the lie and chaos.
You are committing a heresy, I repeat Zoroaster never speak of a cosmic dualism, the Zurvanists commit the mistake of equating Ahura Mazda with Angra Mainyu. Zoroaster clearly said that there is only one creator god and that angra mainyu is not eternal not equal to power in front of the creator of everything

Okay, so if we accept that it's older than Judaism, and has doctrinal conflicts with it, what are the implications of that? What's the point of this thread?

I am also surprised, the Zoroasters are currently awaiting the arrival of the Saoshyant, which will restore the glory to the Aryans and raise the dead and cause many nations to convert to the religion

>Judaism predates Zoroastrianism
No it doesn't.

Attached: zoroastrian monotheism.jpg (1919x930, 157K)

Kek, christianity came way later bud. Want a mind fuck? Do some research on mithra.

I know you were talking about Judaism, but it's all the same. It all started with the torah or aka the pentateuch, which is the five books of moses.

Well, the first important difference is that in Zoroastrianism Mazda first created the spiritual world and the ideas, (very similar to Neoplatonism) in concept of Jewish Messiah and Saoshyant are mutually exclusive. The Jewish Messiah can not come and the Aryan Saoshyant can come.
Saoshyant is expected to restore the glory of the Aryan peoples and the other people accept the dogmas of Zoroastrianism, this must be born of a virgin descendant of the Zoroastrian prophet among the Aryans.
Another important difference is free will; Mazda momentarily ceded his omnipotence as part of his divine plan to ensure that free will was real; he could not predispose evil and everything would depend on us as humans
I made the subject mainly to look for information and to know if there is someone else in a situation similar to mine.

Judaism did not exist before the Persian conquest. Jewish "history" is historical fiction. (Even more "enlightened" Jews would admit there was no Judaism before Zoroastrian influence, but would say it happened during the Babylonian Captivity, and that the Returners from Exile had brought the new ideas back with them.)

Judaism as we would begin to recognize it was a product of Levantine Semitic paganism under the influence of colonial Indo-European Zoroastrianism, exactly like New World people in recent history who came up with a new faith by merging their old ways with what the colonizers were teaching as superior.

Judaism also undergoes another big change with the Greek conquest. It is then that Jews become a people of the book, become philosophical and intellectualized. That Jews were grand and literate and important and urbane and sophisticated before Alexander and Hellenization is fiction. It is a lie told by Jews that they were writing Histories 500 years before Herodotus. The truth is that they hadnt written much of anything until after they had read the Greeks.

That Judaism came first is a rationalization, similar to Jesus being an Aryan, or Roman mystery religions being influenced by Christianity instead of the other way around, or all Science a priori existing in the Koran. The 'we were there first' trope is a major feature of the Abrahamisms, and one of the primary ways they do their lying.

Attached: musical-score-from-ugarit-clay-tablet-from-ugarit-with-the-hurrian-hymn-13th-cent-600039827-58989381 (768x509, 51K)

THIS.
Also add that among the Jews there was no reference to an eternal soul until after contact with the Persians and the first allusion to a judgment after death is made after the Greek conquests.
They even plagiarized the idea that the patriarchs of Zoroastrianism are the prophets Haoshyangha (the legendary ancestor of the Iranians) or Vivanghvan in Mazdaism and the prophet Abraham (the legendary ancestor of the Hebrews) in Judaism.
There is literally no truth in the Abrahamic religions, they are all a plagiarism of the ancient Aryan knowledge