Christian General

Why do we stray so far from god?

Catholicism will save your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkJC8p48g6g

Attached: 1533478834358.jpg (1920x1080, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xid2_oEP5ho
creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood
oodegr.com/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm
xmovies08.ru/watch-the-young-pope-season-1-2016-1080p.80638-hd-online-free/watching.html?episode_id=64935
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3825&v=TMcvZaiBwe4
youtube.com/watch?v=6APtYlB4yAg
youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keep kissing those sandnigger feets dirty catholic.
The Mormon church is the one true church.

SUPER GAY

Attached: 1548483964700.jpg (612x380, 254K)

we need to retake the Church and expel all the subversive jews
youtube.com/watch?v=xid2_oEP5ho

Imagine being so cucked you worship Judaism #2.0
>But muh Jesus hated Jews
kek, he was still a Jew and used their scriptures to build his subversive religion.

>Why do we stray so far from god
jews

Just be honest, you project yourself as pope the same way he pretends to be the Lord in the flesh. You have an untreated God complex.

My question to religious people: why are you being stupid? Why do you believe these fantasies?

None of it is true, you've been indoctrinated into this.

*Ahem*

Attached: 1552393493292.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

have you any proof?

yes, according to creation science the Great Flood took place in 2300 BC

creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood

We have lots of historical records and evidence from this time period (the middle bronze age), and nothing shows any evidence of a flood

>Literal heretic.

Jesus was a retard and you're all a bunch of cuck faggots.

Christianity is an embarrassment

Attached: 1529062008204.jpg (2378x650, 145K)

I've started attending Church again recently but I feel like faith is making me more depressed.

how so?

Go to a mosque and see the happiness in you life believe me

imagine thinking some mythical sky-daddy created everything
worse yet, imagine thinking God is good after all the heinous shit he did like trying to keep human mind controlled or flooding the world
fuckin' yikes, my guys

Catholicism is for dago wops.

Fuck you Catholic cocksuckers. Fuck Christianity as a whole and Jesus himself. He was a criminal who broke the law and got put the death. That sounds like a niggerish thing to do.

I'm starting to agree with Catholicism. I need to get a rosary. I used to believe in Left and Right. All that matters is GOOD and EVIL. I used to base my beliefs on the material world such as wealth and sin. I now know Money...fame...sex etc is meaningless. what matters is you do gods will. materialism is pointless

Nihilism atheism and other denials of god is a symptom of disease

oodegr.com/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm

verses against catholicism:
>vain repetitions = rosary
>outward signs of fasting = ash wednesday
>calling priests "father"
>wearing elaborate and fanciful garb like the pharisees
>confessing sins to priests

Because Christianity got corrupt that’s why god brought Muhammad pbuh the Jews kept killing god’s prophet so he picked the Arabs instead the Quran is based Islam is real and Christcucks live in the past

>Why do we stray so far from god?
"Why do the clergy stray so far from god" is the real question.

Attached: Capture (2).jpg (940x1182, 147K)

i don't believe in the flood but what i meant is, is there any evidence of god not existing?

>confessing sins to priest is incorrect
Has never heard of spiritual binding

why do spout such deceptions user

that's not how the burden of proof works retard

*do you

It's just such a burden. Had a friend die suddenly at like 30, and I keep thinking about dying suddenly but not being in a state of grace, or that I'd rather have never existed or had free will at all.

then explain

explain

Attached: 1545020844243.jpg (200x414, 15K)

if anyone wants to watch the Young Pope for free

xmovies08.ru/watch-the-young-pope-season-1-2016-1080p.80638-hd-online-free/watching.html?episode_id=64935

Attached: 1548393114868.jpg (255x255, 17K)

>Orthodoxy is the Religion of the future brother

Please come home.

explain what, the burden of proof? It lies on the person making the claim. You're asking for evidence of a negative, it's a massive fallacy

Which denomination do you pray at?

god put you on this earth because there is something you can do that no one else can. Keep the faith user. get a rosary and pray to it often. to truly become one with god You MUST know your faith and continue to be better and increase your faith

Catholic

You dont believe in the bible then
>To deny genies, exodus, or any book as lies, is to start down the path towards atheism.

I see it when people deny God created man, because they believe in evolution. Then its only a short jump to the NT being "stories" and not truthful.

God created Man.
God made a massive flood.
God became incarnate, and saved all mankind

Fuck off, race-traitor scum.

>Alta Vendita

Read it, its true, and the pope even wrote about it

Plenty of copies online

you can prove a negative, i can prove you that the dinosaurs no longer exist by recurring to simple science

You should probably try harder to find god. Everyone is different, and if it was that easy, then we wouldn't need a church. Make a pilgrimage to Rome.

evolution needs a smart hand, the father of evolution was a religious man and Darwin admitted in the page 93-94 that it needs a smart hand to work

page 93-94 of his own biography

jesus is a kike

Pro-Semitism in the New Testament

In the Gospels:
Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38 emphasize that Jesus was Jewish and a descendent of David.
Matthew 10:5-6 - Jesus instructs the disciples to take the Gospel to the Jews first, not the Gentiles.
Matthew 15:21-28 - Jesus tells a Gentile woman that he was sent to save the Jews first.
The Jews are far from being the only ones involved in Christ's persecution and crucifixion. Pilate let Jesus be crucified despite realizing his innocence (Mk 15:9-15) and the Roman soldiers mocked and persecuted Jesus, as well as doing the actual crucifying (Mt 27:27-31, Lk 23:11, 35-37).
John 4:22 - "Salvation is from the Jews" (i.e. from Jesus, David's descendant).

In Acts:
4:27 - Herod, Pilate and the Gentiles in Jerusalem (not just the Jews) conspired against Jesus.
11:1-18 - In the account of Peter and Cornelius, the Jews are amazed that God is merciful enough to save "even the (unclean) Gentiles."
14:1, 17:10-12 - Paul follows Jesus' model of going to the Jews first, and many Jews accept Jesus as the Messiah.

In the Pauline Epistles:
Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".
Romans 9:1-5 - Paul (who is Jewish) describes his desire for the Israelites to receive Christ and the honors the Israelites have received, including that Jesus' human ancestry was through them.
Romans 11:1-24 - Paul warns the Gentiles against boasting, comparing them to wild olive branches and the Jews to cultivated olive branches.
Romans 11:28 - Even those Jews who reject Christ are to be "loved on account of the patriarchs."
Romans 15:27 - "For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."
Galatians 2:7-9 - At least three of the apostles had a specific ministry to the Jews.
Galatians 2:11-13 - Rather than an anti-Semitic prejudice, the early church had if anything a pro-Semitic prejudice.

Attached: 1536220943662.png (409x513, 172K)

Catholicism made western civilization and culture.

Spiritual binding is where either god or... something less godly. begins increasing its influence in someones life. when you are binded.that spirit has a lot more sway than before. it can affect your emotions. confession breaks any binding with something evil. essentially its like a mini exorcism. heard of fishing in confessions. what some priests do is if hes in the booth and he sees people waiting around. what he will do is he will say a special prayer for confessions and as soon as hes finished someone will come into confession who wouldn't otherwise. that is why you must separate LOGIC from EMOTION. because emotions are FAR more likely to err than logic

I try to say the rosary every day before bed.

I guess. I just keep feeling like the "stakes" of life are so high that I wish I could've opted out at the start, ironically this view almost surely damns me. I should probably mention this in Confession.

Because the Church strayed far away from God, and into the loving hands of shlomo the hellkike

Attached: temple 1.jpg (1200x600, 259K)

If you are facing EVIL. YOU must put aside your EMOTIONS and focus on your FAITH. because demons will try to use your emotions against you

Obviously, it wasn't white people. Convert africa to christianity and they will surpass the godless europeans.

keep up the faith user you can defeat evil

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3825&v=TMcvZaiBwe4

watch link. it is VERY informative

good job user, when the Church abandoned us the only thing we have is our rosary

Wrong question fool. Its how did we stray so far from God and the answer is that the shepherd of the church led them astray into the vice of convenience same as the papal policy of selling trinkets for purgatory. all the while judas priests sing you to sleep as korahs rebellion wages nightly

Are you some kind of sedevacantist?

Attached: 1474922900864.png (554x669, 38K)

kind of since the modern church has betrayed christianity many times
is that bad?

>tips fedora

Attached: 1509304161796.gif (401x353, 324K)

I don't know, non-sedes and sedes usually condemn each other to Hell, I think. I don't consider myself a sedevacantist, it's not as if there weren't worse Popes before...

>Catholicism made western civilization
That's objectively false. To say it is to deny all of Qestern Civilization that existed before this jew religion came along.

>The Jews rightly crucified their own messiah

Attached: 1474208982957.png (232x255, 25K)

of course there were worse Popes before, who was that Pope that made the church a brothel for himself and fucked is sister and his mom?

>vain repetitions
OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN
HALLOWED BE THY NAME
THY KINGDOM COME
THY WILL BE DONE
ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN
GIVE US OUR BREAD OUR DAILY BREAD
AND FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES
AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US
AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION
BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL
FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM
AND THE GLORY
FOR EVER AND EVER
AMEN

Attached: 1540560284545.jpg (631x800, 217K)

Jewry is determined through the paternal line not the maternal

Attached: 1551930273998.png (1558x4128, 2.79M)

Where's Qestern Civilization from?

its literally a bible verse. the rosary isnt

Christianity brings you away from the divine

Attached: 1480020345487.png (1280x809, 192K)

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE. THE LORD IS WITH THEE. BLESSED ART THOU AMONG WOMEN AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY FOR US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH AMEN

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Catholicism is a pagan, satanic cult and not Christian.

>literally idol worship praying to woman instead of Christ

Kill yourself pagan

isn't germanic paganism derived from Tengri?
And Suomenusko was way better

Catholicism will enslave and destroy you.

youtube.com/watch?v=6APtYlB4yAg

Attached: vLRjCVt.jpg (667x1184, 111K)

Kek Jesus forbade VAIN repetitions. Not repetitions. Hail Mary is Luke 1
LUKE 1
>Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. Who having heard, was troubled at his saying, and thought with herself what manner of salutation this should be. And the angel said to her: Fear not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God. Behold thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a son; and thou shalt call his name Jesus

Attached: Botticelli.jpg (2000x1644, 902K)

Saint Dymphna cried on a note I wrote her. She is the Saint who helps and protects people with mental illness and depression. Literal tears fell from nowhere and onto the paper. Quickly turned atheist to Catholic. To be honest Catholicism is probably the most gothic form of Christianity out there. Many in Catholicism hierarchy dabbled with demons while professing their loyalty to Christ.

Attached: 20181014_220111.jpg (4032x3024, 2.78M)

Amen

Attached: Assumption of Mary_titian.jpg (1159x1600, 151K)

Greek philosophy, Roman law and Germanic individualism made the west.

Catholicism did their best trying to destroy all these.

Attached: 147153389787.jpg (832x331, 68K)

Doesn't matter they are still jews by blood. Jesus mother was a fucking jew idiot.

no it didn't white people did fuckhead.

Attached: 1525463475159.jpg (300x168, 16K)

Press D to doubt

Attached: 1496299551732.png (670x565, 36K)

>Forgetting the Vatican Mueseum
>Forgetting the Parthenon
>Forgetting the Pantheon
>Forgetting certain Temples for certain Cults were destroyed not all Temples

Attached: Gaius_Iulius_Caesar_(Vatican_Museum).jpg (1890x3426, 644K)

Heretics will fall, come home to the original Church.

Attached: 9F9DB935-B999-42E4-B6D1-16CE102B1044.jpg (750x892, 147K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0

Attached: Vagrant.jpg (1800x1322, 3.32M)

If you can't read then I have no reason to argue with you since it is vain. If you can read then you should read that screecap otherwise you're a fool and made yourself a fool publicly and in err

Attached: 1533524133791.jpg (800x595, 34K)

>OriGiNaL cHuRCh

Attached: retard alert.gif (493x342, 400K)

I've been thinking about converting to Baptist. The more I think about it the Catholic Church seems to have strayed to far away from the original church

Attached: DF7D5585-FE2E-4DFE-BB3B-836EB8A8AA39.jpg (1200x1459, 214K)

about the Tengri thing or Suomenusko?

That guy is just retarded. Western Civilization existed for centuries by the the time of Christ, he lived in Roman frontier. It is beyond retarded to say "Catholicism created western civilization", damn.
>that pic
Whoa, bro, those things are totally different because -reasons-.

The catholic church is sick, cucked, greedy, corrupt, and run by faggots. It's a racket that just wants money and to fuck little boys. All girls raised catholic end up becoming massive whores. It's also full of wops, micks, and spics.

t. Unwillingly raised nominally catholic

Nobody itt can claim I said anything incorrect. The Vatican should be razed to the ground.

The One.

You should admit not even the fiercest oppossition will destroy It. Carnals disfigure the Church but It Will stand.

If you raze it to the ground then you destroy priceless pagan artifacts that they put on public display there. Where's your care for ancient western civilization user?

Attached: Augustus bust picture.jpg (1920x1153, 218K)

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.
His own people aka Jews.
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Samaritans aka Gentiles.
JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1533125102245.png (1500x1200, 316K)

dumping christianity folders

Attached: 1550197719033.jpg (1116x822, 408K)

>denying Jesus his humanity
if you don't recognize Jesus humanity you don't know him.
>pagan
aw now you are larping...

Yeah they're retarded.
>nuh-uh christianity was the savior of Evropa! Ever heard of these two temples!?
This is the brain on Christ
Why not both

Attached: the Evropean religion of Christianity.jpg (675x1200, 179K)

because is has since we let our enemies in, whatever you choose we must stay united against those who want us and our children dead

Attached: Samuel.jpg (3130x2070, 2.55M)

Catholics won't save your life.

Only Jesus Christ can save your life.

Stop following men, instead follow God and his ways.

End.

and guess what, it's basically the back bone of white culture.

prove me wrong.

Attached: the Evropean religion of Christianity2.jpg (675x1200, 182K)