Are they real?

Or is just russians larping as another country

Attached: 1503521658599deb7ab268d6.73266411.jpg (1024x768, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_obfLMKtRpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should give it back to Russia. I will never support the Ukraine simply because they had the gall to interfere in our election.

Putin, you have have the whole thing.

west ukraine should be given to poland, and eastern ukraine should be given to russia. Lwow is and always was a Polish city, and the land surrounding it deserves to be Polish. Ukrainians are shit people and they flood Poland to make kebabs and work construction. We might as well just make them Polish citizens and use them as low IQ cheap labor

Attached: Польский-Львов-1-750x417.jpg (750x417, 56K)

Are you a pole?

I say we let them exist to keep the Russians mad
youtube.com/watch?v=_obfLMKtRpE

Lwow jest nasz

Attached: dna.png (1086x576, 258K)

Imperialism is only bad when the US does it teehee

Russian jews and Ukrainian jews are fighting for useless clay. White people will die, and jews will win either way.

Wait what?

Lviv was founded as a fort in the mid-13th century by Prince Danylo Halitski of Galicia, a former principality of Kyivan Rus. The first mention of Lviv in early chronicles is from 1256,

Attached: follow_the_lwow_vi_by_sanderus.jpg (800x395, 186K)

Mnóstwo polskiego ludzi żyć w Ameryce.

stop using google translate. that entire sentence is completely wrong

Russia build moscow all the way in the west so nobody in europe could claim any of the vast swath of vacant land to the east. Russia is why europeans fight each other. Why they step on each others toes.

Attached: DEBD6FC8-13A9-4AFD-B0E6-9D2EA664A22A.png (400x300, 210K)

>dont go that way. Theres nothing that way
>gets a whole fucking continent to himself.

>Do nothing with the majority of it

It also gives them pleanth of room to retreat.

moscow is in the west of the country because russia expanded eastwords, dumbass

based and redpilled.

Attached: 1544643353479.jpg (1082x695, 126K)

Russia (or Muscovy) didn't even know that Siberia existed at the time of its founding, fuckwit.

Mutt education.
Also, this.

Attached: amerimutt.gif (411x488, 664K)

BOOMER

Ukrainian nationalism was invented to divide and destroy Russia. Even the most ardent, most insane nationalists from Lvov and Ternopol will tell you that they are descended from "Kievan Rus'".

It's clear that the 2 key driving forces behind Ukrainian nationalism were:
1. The aspirations of the Uniates to divide themselves from the Russian Orthodox. They wanted to identify as something completely different and wanted to consider their land to be outside of Rus'. The Uniates wanted to also prevent a reversion to Orthodoxy among their people. Therefore, it became necessary to invent a new nation.
2. Political liberals wanted to break off from the rule of the Tsar. Liberalism was very prevalent in what we now call Ukraine due to Polish/Western influence.

Good. Then you can return East Germany which you currently occupy.

Ukrainers themselves know they are basically russia but are far gone into the larping to give up

As always what the do in secret reveals the truth, pic related
>Ukraine
>100+% Russian

OHNONONONPONONNo
Bwhahahahaahahaha

Attached: 1552080112033.png (638x1697, 313K)

Slav-Turk mutts

French and Argentinians are cucks lol

Oh wait it says most viewed by women

No shit dumbass. You just repeated what i said. Russia built moscow in the east so they could claim a fucking continent of vcant land.

In the west*

>Leaf post.

Attached: tommylee.jpg (456x297, 24K)

This, pretty much.

Kiev is older than Australia, Ukraine is real country. Also if it's real someday it can be not shit and the millionish of economic migrants / refugees living in Poland can return and both countries can be comfy

Correct. It's also worth noting that a lot of Ukranian nationalist parties are financed by the Jew and CIA money.

Kiev is Russia and Ukraine is not a real country. It is a bastard child of Mongol rape babies, Commonwealth rape babies, and post-WW1 propaganda.

Ukrainians are discount Russians

imagine being a burgermutt with the IQ of a burger patty

Attached: 1513714520992.gif (480x228, 263K)

Russia can be cut into three pieces. The western piece is real russia. The other two pieces are just vacant land they claimed. Huge pieces of vacant land.

Attached: B0CF37BA-442A-4BC8-A105-4FB814706755.png (1200x900, 1.83M)

I know a few families of ukies. Their butthurt at russians is to the point where it clouds logical judgement. For instance, they'll deny any/all connections or similaries to the russian people, such as claiming that Ukrainian is as far as possible from Russian and actually closer to Polish, even though Russian and Ukrainian are both eastern slavic languages while Polish is western slavic. Same shit with everything else about them.

With all the shit chechnya put russia through and the threat of the russians get replaced by caucasus people one would assume they try to bring "ukraine" russians to buy some time

>Russian and Ukrainian are both eastern slavic languages
Russian was organically developed. Ukrainian is a literary language.

Attached: ukbelyazik.jpg (1161x1157, 187K)

>Russia can be cut into three pieces.

How? Who occupies those vast frontiers and interior areas? Who neutralizes the Russian ICBM capability first?

Please.

Attached: Flavour Country.png (420x420, 165K)

>Kiev
>Capital of Kievan RUS

>Ukraine
>First state in the 20th century as the Ukrainian Soviet Republic

Not really. If anything, you would chop of the southern part (Chechnya & Dagestan) to keep the mudslims separate. Unfortunately, those retards wouldn't be able to be on their own and will chimp out soon enough. Your best bet is to have a strong hand in Moscow like Putin to rule over those degenerates.

Hitler tried to take over moscow to force the russians east. They fucked up building their capital in the west. It should be in middle russia.

I take back what i said about russia being vacant. Theres small cities everywhere. You guys got some weird landscapes. The land of a billion lakes.

Attached: D315066F-7628-4050-A6FE-CD94ADE40787.png (1200x900, 2.22M)

Looks like some ww1 battlefield

I think its because of the snow. When it melts year after year it just creates little lakes over time. This ones weird too. Like a flood or something his it.

Attached: C24642D0-B659-4C2C-BA79-5B38B939B510.png (1200x900, 2M)

Maybe thats a scar from the ice age.

Did you see where the comet hit?

kurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

its funny how poles are always uppity about how danzig being majority german wasn't justification for annexing all of east poland, but makes the same argument for annexing west ukraine cause lvov

Attached: Poles-in-Ukraine.jpg (993x793, 309K)

Look like some paint falling off

Why don’t any maps but yandex update Crimea to be Russian territory?

Google maps

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1783, 509K)

Yandex maps

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1396, 537K)

My bad that’s Apple maps

>he doesn't know about the Finno Korean Hyper War

Attached: 7zykn5wv5ut11.png (1222x507, 90K)

Russians that became LARPers because of a massive campaign of (((brainwashing)))

That was a good thread, very few shilling, and no ruski, or ukro raging

Because Yandex is a Russian search engine.

so who does it belong to right now?
megacorporations playing political games doesn't make anything easier.

Same thing with Abkhasia and South Ossetia on Yandex maps. Do those exist or are they fake news like kike google tells me?

>Mnóstwo polskiego ludzi żyć w Ameryce.
W Ameryce mieszka dużo polaków

Is that better?

Embarrassing. Poland should not exist.

Shit country forcing different ethnic groups to live together the same way most middle eastern nations are.

Fuck you Ivan

Tbh I'm a Russian living in Canada atm, and I tend to agree that Russia does not need to force countries/territories to join itself and should cancel foreign aid to everyone except maybe Belarus and Syria. Everything else is only detrimental in long term

seething

t. totally not ivan