Man started out smart and got dumb

The Great Pyramid of Giza has a wealth of scientifically advanced information enshrined in it. Pi, phi, the size of the Earth, the precession of the Earth, the average elevation of Earth, the center of Earth's landmass, the average distance to the sun, the three ways we measure our orbit, the size of the moon and the speed of light are all information contained in this monument. The Atlantean myth is more truth than fiction, however bastardized it is in the literature of the last century. Man used to be a world-wide super race, and for whatever reason we fell.

Attached: pyramids.jpg (1720x2293, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFbyQaiqL1c
arktos.com/2019/01/14/how-one-steps-over-part-one/
arktos.com/2019/01/15/how-one-steps-over-part-two/
youtube.com/watch?v=cG7MyZtGSB0
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs&t=1s
home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I blame the jews

damn are they really that advanced?
so aliens made it

We were discovered. Taught and given cities that would last for eons. Our base species did not learn the lessons. We converted vast tech knowledge into a horrid religion that has been devolving for over 3k years.
Giza is an awesome example of the craftmanship of our teachers. 26k years old and for most part still intact.

Clear out all the sand let the aquaducts function again and boom fertile land will pop up all around the desert.
60 miles from the nile theres catfish in ponds lol where do you think they come from lol.

Till the Dark age of religious nonsense stops holding us back we will stagnate. Just hope a comet dosent wipe us all out before we pull our collective heads out of our assess and stop worshiping D&D gods.

This is real life not a LARP or Tabletop game. Gods are fake Religion is a distraction and control system for the system itself.

Attached: TG_guidestone.jpg (1080x1000, 638K)

white people built the pyramids and ruled egypt till the niggers destroyed everything.

Attached: dead_dems.png (672x578, 52K)

Modern religions didn't exist for thousands of years after the Great Fall, user.

I do too there strangle hold on media and teaching has the world chasing false gods and fake knowledge. Belive in my god Goyim and give my church your wealth so you can go to heaven when you die.
Typing that feels as dirty as it says.

Wrong. There were always an abundance of retards. The main difference is that before 200 years ago, the smartest people formed autocracies and led the retards. In democracy, the lowest common denominator (the majority of the population) runs things. In an elective democracy, it's a popularity contest to appeal to the retards of society. The real redpill is that the lowest IQ individuals will never be worth anything other than slave labor.

Tesla knew how vibrations work and just by looking at structure and exact way pyramids are builds and also the fact that they concentrate electromagnetic energy tells me that so did ancients or some of them.

But to what end? Who knows.

A bridge can be broken by vibrations of marching soldiers so they are told to "break stride over bridge" (google).

Attached: 1552090607194.jpg (707x536, 154K)

Humanity was created in different batches by aliens about 10k years ago. I actually know where the aliens live but I can't tell you lol. Even if I said on 4chainz where the aliens lived it's not as though you could get there anyways.

At any rate, believe whatever you want to believe. I'll tell you the truth, you can reject it and think that humans are just apes and whites and asians came from niggers even though we look nothing alike. Whatever you want to believe my man.

Reminds me of this load of bull:
youtube.com/watch?v=YFbyQaiqL1c

You can find pretty much anything pretty much anywhere.

Quick story. Our world is a lil green blue ball full of liquid water. (Most powerful substance in nature btw) Visitors see this they come say hi. Find ancestors. There nice people/things.
They dont take they trade. Knowledge cities ect ect.
They leave 12k years pass they come back. Build more teach more. Say be good we will return again. That was roughly 6k years ago. They will return (Like in every culture gods will return) In 6k years. Simple math time.

They told us there travel time. There from Sirrus like it says on the fucking wall in Giza.
That place all there writings talk about!!!

There speed divided by there distance applied to E=mc2 is roughly 12k of our years vs 2 of theres.

There either just getting home or damn close today.

Like any zoologist there gonna write papers or the like discuss then return to see how this ant colony is doing.
This is all written on the walls around the world.

Maybe if 1/10th the money and resources Religion rips out of the ignorant went into space travel we could probably meet them half way this time. or build cities that last eons or control our world to stop disasters or protect from comets.

1/10th the cost of a fake god could do all of this.

Let that sink in.

Attached: 76d19d00a6f48fa232da4d3cf9040967.jpg (736x460, 33K)

Another fact is that there is not just one alien race on earth but multiple ones but the ayyyess which created us look basically like us except they can live for like 600 years. There are others who live on earth though they are not as bold as establishing settlements or blending in with the society. Either way, if they want you they will find you. They found me when I was a kid and have been watching me ever since.

Napoleon built the pyramids you faggot

A few points. The first being all that architecture you are so fond of that the ancients built and that survive to this day are a testament to the fact that the ancients were anchored in the realm of being instead of lost in the flux and confusion of becoming. Their minds had a clear understanding of those forms, or to use another word archetypes but not Gnostic Jungian sense, that are eternal universal and perennial.
The opposite is true of man in his current degraded state. Lost in the world of becoming he builds structures that fall apart as quickly as they are constructed. The outer world is a reflection of the inner.
Two the idea that these ancient peoples were free of the transcendent, of God, and metaphysics is nonsense. It is we who are lost and without a divine beacon with which to orient our society around. Without these concepts we are unable to keep cohesion and our society is falling apart, literally, as the center can no longer hold.
The problem is not religion exactly but rather that the religions of modernity, be they in the dress of more classical forms or newer forms like scientism, have no connection to the divine. Instead of being focused on that which is above they have opened man up to that which is below.
Take evolution and the understanding of reality science as built. Everything grows from the bottom, single celled organisms, to the complex. To the man of Tradition everything is top down and hierarchical.
Instead of man being elevated and working toward God he is opened up to demons below. Another example can be seen in psychology. The Traditional view of man being a rational creature, a rider on a horse with reason controlling his passions, is replaced with Freud and the idea that man he ruled by his subconscious.
Hopefully this crazy long rant makes sense. If you want buildings that time fears man must once again be grounded in system which opens him up to what is above.

Attached: 1551492255296.gif (480x270, 2.18M)

I just think they were incredibly bored and made some sandcastles, then made up lore as they went along.

Don't forget standard temperature pressure. In hot fucking Egypt, in the hot fucking summer.

Based and evola-pilled

No,
We're the same as we've always been.
The vast majority of people throughout history are dumb, but every once and a while, a genius comes about and discovers something profound.

Gods are aliens. There is no divinity that tech cannot replicate. There vastly more advanced to us and would appear as gods to simple minds. If they visited today there would still be ipod carrying rejects dropping to there knees praying for forgiveness because they cant wrap there biblical minds around the fact there all powerful gods are travellers from a distant star.

Every once in a while a White man comes along and discovers something profound. All the other races are a waste of oxygen.

Men have been rapidly evolving in terms of brainpower for the last few thousand years. The prevalence of heart disease due to wear is a side effect of increased blood flow to the brain.
Women, on the other hand, are exactly the same as they were thousands of years ago because they didn't need to evolve.
Fingers crossed for artificial wombs and designer ubermensch babies.

Attached: the more you know.jpg (344x226, 20K)

Humans are fundametally reptillian. I mean i dont know how people are ignorant to this. Our women have eggs inside them. We fucking call our base brains that form the foundations of who we are as a species our lizard brain. We acknowledge it everyday and yet people freak out when you tell them this? What the fuck?

Yes what a good little believer in the garbage the banking elite have helped foist on humanity. The world is atheistic and materialistic and no hope exists for man so Utopia must be constructed on earth in the flesh. Who cares how many bodies we pile up in the process.
I know you are lost but there is no reason to be. The greatest gift of this age of decay is the Internet and all of human knowledge being accessible with a click of the mouse. You have no excuse not to read up

Attached: 1550210643789.jpg (440x406, 72K)

Literally the smartest thing I have read on pol since the election.

Just trying to share what I have learned so far from reading Evola, as another user recognized. The better I can explain to other anons the more clearly the concepts are in my mind.The Barron is the beacon, the lighthouse in the fog, or maybe a better metaphor would be that of a mountain climber.
Modernity is the the mountain that must be scaled. The Barron has gone before, and was kind enough to leave some tools to help our ascent, but the climb is not complete and I am just trying my best to reach the top.
If you are interested here is a good article from arktos on stepping over modernity.
arktos.com/2019/01/14/how-one-steps-over-part-one/

Tell me about the realm of being and how it differs from what you refer to as "becoming." What is this, exactly? What are we becoming?

Ancient Egypt was a British stronghold. The pyramids were designed by a mighty British scientist in 3800 BC. Our ancestors would have surely flown to the stars by now if it had not been for the fr*nch dogs and their army of black warriors. Someday we will capture the pyramids and fly home to Camelot, as King Arthur intended, I am sure of i.

Attached: 1455399429965.jpg (640x960, 203K)

being/becoming comes from Plato. Being is the realm of the forms, like I said before think archetypes. They are the ideas and they are eternal and never changing.
The world of becoming is where we are a world of change and where the form/archetype is instantiated.
Someone will probably chime in and tell me I am wrong, or misunderstand, but I think back to computer code. You have the source code and then you can run that code in multiple instances and each instance can generate something different.
This also I think relates to how the Buddhist understands the human mind and soul. The you, the conditioned you, is a product of this world. You are an instance, to use a computer reference. When you die that instance is killed but the source remains and can be run again.
Does that make sense? I hope so.

Attached: 1551637882880.png (1080x1470, 2.26M)

It's a bunch of pseudo-intellectual gibberish and buzzwords.

we wuz britons

Based. Atlanteans were given technology beyond our comprehension but society and culture was not as evolved as we are now. When the Ayys (their kings) made their decision and left them to their own devices, things went to shit and they destroyed themselves. They've been watching us, guiding us on our way and protecting us many, many, MANY times from destroying ourselves like the Atlanteans. Cold War only stayed cold because Ayys prevented nukes from launching. Ayys also have protected us from comets and asteroids.

Attached: 1551376034277.png (869x810, 791K)

>but society and culture was not as evolved as we are now.
Nope, our technology may be advanced but by any measure be it morally, culturally, ethnically decline is rampant.

>On one front is the race to the bottom in regards to the average level of education, where an astute observer may recognize the success of modernity in her capricious achievement of equality, whereby all are equal in their average stupidity. The second front is the rapid advance of the technological sophistication of material consumer products, which are created by the top tier of modernity (whose mental acumen exceeds the boundaries of the degenerative efforts of modern education, despite modernity’s best attempts to see to the contrary), and which to the stupefied masses seems like genuine magic. Thus the technological sophistication of modern consumer products allied with the tyrannical system of a leveling education system create the conditions for an objectively hollow but subjectively genuine feeling of awe within the average dullard of modernity.
quoted from the article I mentioned earlier

Attached: involution.png (1280x924, 460K)

>open him up to what is above
Yes, very well put. And it is just under the surface. The rationalist lineage in math and philosophy (Pythagoras, Socrates, Plato, Leibniz, Gödel, Husserl, Groethendieck) treats the creative intuition in the mind as the divine spark in man. I really think this is the new framework to replace religion like you are mentioning. Actually it very well could be the old framework, as it was borne from a line of thinkers obsessed with the mystery schools.

youtube.com/watch?v=cG7MyZtGSB0

Attached: E9B781EA-097D-4B11-A833-9909131D52F9.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Greed, Spellcheck, and Calculator Apps don’t help.
Egypt was an enlightened culture (no slaves either, contrary to jewish mythology) until the priestly class figured out how to get rich by selling “salvation”.

That which is above is the divine, the transcendent, for lack of a better word God.
Talk of replacing God with the worship of the reason of man, in place of Logos, is not what I am talking about.

Attached: 1508636105319.jpg (640x480, 50K)

beautiful pic btw

Will Durant said that philosophical schools (Epicureanism, Hedonism, Stoicism) where much like religious disciplines for the ancient Romans. I dont know anything about Hedonism but Stoicism and Epicureanism are philosophies a modern scientific person can live whole-heatedly.

Fuck off Anglo

>the worship of the reason of man
the problem is that those whom partake in such worshiping are radical immanentists.

>pile of rocks
>smarter
seems genuine

Attached: 1488515255008.jpg (657x527, 31K)

>>pile of rocks
>>smarter
>proportions, proportions everywhere.

Attached: geometry 1 diophantine equation.png (323x156, 8K)

technology made us dumb. Even though its supposed to help us and grow.

Puma Punku
a site in the andes,,,rocks to build site come from 3200m above sea level.

Expert mode: some 100 ton stones come from an adjacent peak, 2km away at 2300m above sea level....brought down and up to 3200m for shit and giggles across pack animal trails.

Perfect drilling...interlocking stones and H shapes.

Thank you user

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs&t=1s

home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8

The Pyramids, Stonehenge, Serpent mound, and the cydonia structures on mars have been constructed with mathematical formula encoded in both their geometric proportions (sacred geometry) as well as their position in relation to the Given prime meridian of the planet.

The pyramids of Giza were created, encoded and have grid lat/long, that indicates they were the "prime-meridian" of planet earth, that all coordinates were calculated from. Other ancient stone and earthwork monuments across earth have mathematically encoded in them their exact precise geo-spatial location in lattitude/longitude, when one accepts the giza pyramids as the prime meridian. This indicates the creator-culture had a precise knowledge of the entire globe and a complete knowledge of its size and shape, and was capable of discerning global position anywhere on the planet.

Further, The Cydonia complex on mars mirrors the exact location and function of the Giza complex on earth. Cydonia region reflects the martian 'prime-meridian' as a mirror of the earths giza complex, when compared to other structures around both regions. Virtually eliminates the possibility this could be "coincidence". Going even farther, it means someone that had been to both earth, and mars was a common denominator in both structures.

There were advanced civilizations in the very distant past which built a worldwide system of megalithic sites on specific grid locations on the earth. The "Egyptians" didn't build the pyramids, they were already there from a long time before

>making a pile of stones
>advanced
go fuck yourself

Up untill national, or global welfare states, the truly "stupid people" literally died, or did not survive in life. Its only been since basically the 20th century that huge numbers of inexplicably dumb, sheeplike or worthless "npc" tier people were the mass of population the world over

proportions, user, proportions

You are either mentally ill, watch too much youtube, or a combination of both. The amount of retardation in this thread is phenomenal, redditfags have completely ruined Jow Forums

Where the fuck were the sewers in ancient Egypt? So they built the pyramids but were still street-shitting?

>thinking the pyramids are a pile of stones

Attached: 1540757063185.jpg (581x767, 92K)

>be egyptian
>build towers that stand as largest objects on earth for 5000 years
>never realize you can roll stuff if you stick an axle through it

>Implying the pyramids were man made

Attached: 1551162956040.png (1000x432, 165K)

The entire area is underlayed by massive natural water aquifiers and serviced by strong flowing natural rivers which often flood in spate. Turds didn't have a chance to lay about long.
At it's height Egypts lower lands were almost completely submerged and the pyramids all have boat docks at their bases.

Attached: khufu's pyramid .jpg (623x805, 84K)

Attached: 1474233509560.png (3630x1615, 783K)