Universities are the only way a power position

Universities are the only way into a position of power. You can larp all day on Jow Forums and shit, but in the end the only thing that matters is the zeitgeist student in Yale, Harvard, X, Cambridge have.

What are you waiting for infiltrating a top one?

Attached: 1200px-Harvard_shield_wreath.svg-1.png (1200x1166, 351K)

Wrong, the military and military academies are.

Universities are a waste of time and money and fewer people will bother with this as time goes on. Silicon Valley is already massively changing their hiring practices as the idiots that come out of CS programs only knowing a small amount of Java and C++ aren't cutting it.

>what is l'X

The military is a tool of the executive. Nevertheless military academies have very respectable programs.

Wrong again, universities have a firm hold on the illuminati gateway of fraternal secret societies that built the greek cultured conspiracy of elites that corrupted democracy. The affluent romantics who look down on the common laborer and who have commited adultery with the whore of babylon as they capitulate the student debt slush fund to a cia nasa psy op by perpetuating a cold war global deception of cgi spacecraft and digital commerce that relies upon impoverishing the ignorant youth through freemium games while enslaving the fiscally illiterate graduates into debt payments. All done in order to maintain perpetual growth of roth invested assets for the fools who paid tax up front when investing in future years that the kikes know will be null and void when the reaper comes to slaughter the fal$e teachers and their crony corporate clones who have led us astray and into this ivy garden of knowledge where eden and a genesis conclusion to revelation brings an exodus and biblical war to the horizon as we end the synagogue of demagogues controlling peoples dreams from a satanic show of spiritually devoid abyss of a black hole sun and celestial coup over who controls the temple of time and its mandated feasts and ritual power that gives life to the signs.

All the coding classes in the world cant stop a fire from consuming their machine minded military masters who maintain the merchant price of usury

If by respectable you mean indoctrinating elementary kids for recruitment into enders war where the simulation of gaming meets the reality of alien hordes and foreign hive minds then yes. Buggers and sci fi script kiddies are admirable as using kerbal cadets to aim rocket propelled meteors at eaeth someday for international space command like dr evil and his """tractor beam"""

Sounds legit

Wow too much brainforce Alex

At pic related. It's worse that you could possibly imagine. It takes every ounce of self-control that I have not to post "shit my professor says" on Jow Forums every goddamn day.

Elaborate user, we want anecdotes, jucy anecdotes and also proofs (dont dox ysf)

I-I go to an Ivy League school anons

Attached: Pandemonium.jpg (1800x1198, 168K)

Most people here wouldn’t last in a top university. Even if they were intelligent, they’d probably sperg out once they go there, like that guy from Columbia University.

Define "zeitgeist student".

I can't, Francois. Any relevant anecdotes would allow someone with sufficient determination to track me down. Someday I might write a book about it (after I graduate).

I went to school with that user - haven't seen him back this whole semester lmao

Attached: Evropa.png (1582x1570, 1.93M)

Well, at least that Columbia guy had the excuse of beeing drunk. But there was another one, a VirginiaMed guy who sperged so hard he got suspended for a year; and to add insult to injury he was sober.

He should transfer to a good swiss university, the Ecole Polytechnique de Lousanne (where all the Rothschild kids are) would gladly accept him.

Show flag
A
G
E

Attached: 1495325877535.jpg (693x770, 148K)

At kike universities it's encouraged to say "I hate white people" but banned to say "I love white people."

ITT retards conflating "universities" like the piece of shit overpriced school they went to with the top ten research pipelines in the world

I did my undergrad at a shitberg statie school but graduate work at Yale. There is hardly a bit of diffirence between the two culturally. The only thing you might notice is the old money, if you know what to look for, but they're comparatively rare now that Jews and Asians are dime a dozen.

How right wing are the Conservative students at Yale? Are they all Cheney like neocons?

Military academies are the most based educational institution in the country simply based on how competitive and how much they focus on struggle as a way to create strong and capable citizens.