Jow Forums my shithole country, is becoming a cucked feminist shithole, what do I do ?

Jow Forums my shithole country, is becoming a cucked feminist shithole, what do I do ?

Attached: fuckthis.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Attached: ...do what you must.jpg (960x640, 153K)

Ride the tiger. And always answer honestly when people ask you your opinion on something.

Really? I use to work with a bunch of Peruvians and they were all really Indian looking and based. Pretty sharp and picked up on things quick.

Be an Übermensch amongst degenerates

Attached: 1551534089398.jpg (1080x1010, 296K)

>Jow Forums my shithole country, is becoming a cucked feminist shithole, what do I do ?

destroy your (((mainstream media)))

Tell moar rape jokes.

It was always our destiny. You just realize it now.
I mean, fucking Soja and Quinua are the most popular breakfast

Attached: 8qq33g0mknz11.jpg (2518x1024, 427K)

literally, that's all that is required.

Remove their strangelehold on the minds of voters and politicians, and everything else falls into place.

Stop browsing Jow Forums and twitter. Stop watching Sargoy of cuckad and JBP. Soon enough everything will go back to normal.

Too be fair, our media has save our asses a couple of times

make a thread on Jow Forums

Attached: 2f1c109a752b1fd77df99a04daafe9e314e0b9db9b0147f0e154f735722c209f.jpg (660x884, 166K)

t. cuck

The so-called democracy is a plague. There’s no fixing this unless you go full jihadi.

Holy shit run away from that shit hole. the last thing your country needs is ugly peruvian women advocating for equality

what's the difference betwen a hard ass desert people, born and bred to be warrior elites....

and a soft intelligent group born and bred to make the most sophisticated warfare tools that humanity has ever seen?

A: Our generals want to kill us all because we make better weapons than these desert fucks.

Oh god even the leaf has abandoned your flag. I didn't realize it was this bad, stay strong canadafren

i knew the media were onto something when they started to talk that much about femicides but i never thought we were going to reach this level of bs

give me the rundown Peru bro, i'm a Peruvian living in America dumping my baby gravy on white women. Wondering what's going on in Peru?

Attached: 1549654369913.png (922x882, 81K)

>A: Our generals want to kill us all because we make better weapons than these desert fucks.

therefore, I think we should put these generals into retirement homes, run by desert people.

>memeflag
>first post
>best post
wat

I mean, that's literally what they are asking for, isn't it?

Kys.
Stop genociding white people

but i don't want to date one of these disgusting salvadorian women

remember those times when toledo denied his daughter? or when alan fucked that bitch and it wasnt a big deal? well, now some fucking bitch can say that you harassed her without proofs and the media is going to fuck you

i see better fucking stop them now Peru bro, last i heard about my home country there were having marches to teach LGBT shit in schools. How did that work out?

Find another Peruvian.
There are almostt 1M of us there

>remember those times when toledo denied his daughter? or when alan fucked that bitch and it wasnt a big deal?
>wasnt a big deal
It was a big deal

most are uggs tho

So?
Just don't ruin white people

the indios were completly against but the fucking wannabe white mestizo is pushing for it hard, i dont know what to do bro the mestizo is becoming the majority in this country and theyre the most shittiest leftiest that can exist

they have a lot of cuck in them, fuck that I'm sorry to hear that i honestly imagined the huge catholic population to keep us safe from the degenracy

>hoping to go to Peru when America goes to shit

nah

checked for truth

how did you remove the leaf from the center of our flag? fucking hacker

Attached: 1550353846683.png (1000x590, 1.3M)

what are you, a sideways Austria?

Wow, what a (((coincidence))), the same thing is happening in my country!

Then do like myself, don't reproduce.

>Peru when America goes to shit
Can I swap you?
I want to fight the civil war

Attached: images - 2019-03-08T183430.385.jpg (682x450, 50K)

Kek

Me in the middle

Oh mein friend I've never seen our media so centered on teaching leftist, victimist and nihilistic shit. Nowadays only a few kids believe in god, the media made them believe that christianity is the that jewish vatican mafia. All the progress we had accepting ourselves and the rural people from other departments was just to manipulate us! I hate this shit. Almost every fucking channel is leftist propaganda. The only thing i watch from now is Willax TV, at least they dont have series were the protagonist says "I'm an empowered woman" every fucking episode

Oh wait I'll put the non canadian flag

>jewish vatican mafia.
But this is technically right (at least ubtil the fake pope leave)
I wish I couls convert into orthodism.
>Watching national tv
lul

I have an idea. Why we dont fight back? Just we get to the social networks and teach our fellows what is right and what is bad? I'm starting to think that all the corrupted governments stuff was made to make us more susceptible, to make the youth think that everything from the past is bad. Do I have to remember that Alan García and PPK are mason and probably zionist puppets? Toledo also had a weird turn from a leftist chavinista to a cuck apolitical tard.

If we dont want a shithole we have to start with Lima, the most leftist districts are obviously Miraflores, Surco, San Juan de Miraflores, San Juan de Lurigancho, San Borja, La Victoria.
And then the rest of cuck departments like Cuzco city, Arequipa, Ica, La Libertad, Tumbes, Piura, Junín and Loreto

>Oy vey but what about your freedumbs goy?

Attached: 1535748551816.jpg (754x585, 233K)

You may not believe it but TV population is still a great number. Just that because of that cuck Andysane and the media most people will never admit that they watch national tv.

It's not even technically right, the Pope must the person who teaches the god's word from first hand, this Pope is just a muppet giving some soft truth lectures and accepting all the lgbt degeneration.

Real christianity is following the word from bible, the real one or at least not the new censored one

John Diefenbaker during the 1964 flag debate:
>“If we ever get that flag, we would have the Peruvians saluting it, anyway"
He was right.

Attached: Red ensign.jpg (474x356, 20K)

The disolution of Peru is the onlt way to fix this

No man has ever felt such ecstasy.
>tfw no crowd of Feminists to stimulate my exposed and throbbing cock with screeches and airhorns.

Attached: 1504871018615.jpg (250x217, 7K)